Q and A Zone Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rentachi Bloodblade
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:27 pm
If you have any questions please come here and i or anyone who knows the answer will reply asap  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 1:37 am
For a Knight such as myself what would be by damage range at Level 3nodding  

Ethos the great

godofwar1337
Crew

Dangerous Guildsman

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 5:26 am
Base Damage for a knight is 25-75 until level 10  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:43 pm
I was wondering if I could make my own weapon type or is that not okay cause i was gonna make a brawler with Talon claws on the feet and Dragon claws on his hands. But i want permission first  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Rentachi Bloodblade
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:45 pm
Tacado
I was wondering if I could make my own weapon type or is that not okay cause i was gonna make a brawler with Talon claws on the feet and Dragon claws on his hands. But i want permission first

Sorry but no making things that arent on the game, please keep the the guide and all the stuff thats here already, please and thanks  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:50 pm
Rentachi the Hunter
Tacado

Sorry but no making things that arent on the game, please keep the the guide and all the stuff thats here already, please and thanks

No problem maybe someday you could add them if yall like.  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

DarkBlaven

Ruthless Loiterer

9,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:34 pm
This is less of a question and more of a suggestion, seeing as how both I and Tacado were unsure of base attack maybe you guys should add the Base Attack to the classes page, unless its in another page which we have missed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:32 am
No, you haven't. This guild is still relatively young. So expect to be a few tuffs of info missing.  

godofwar1337
Crew

Dangerous Guildsman

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

ferret_aiko_arin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:43 pm
Rentachi the Hunter

How do you figure base damage? What would mine be?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:43 pm
ferret_aiko_arin
Rentachi the Hunter

How do you figure base damage? What would mine be?

Sorry i gotta post that, but your class's BD is 25-75  

Rentachi Bloodblade
Captain

godofwar1337
Crew

Dangerous Guildsman

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:15 pm
Alright. Questions...

1: Are classes restricted to armor types. If not. Will wearing light armor have extra benefits like more stamina to encourage the use of light armor.

2: Obviously this guild is not that old. Though I think that some of us. *Probably just me.* wants to take a more supportive role. Is their going to be skill teachers or trainers?

3: Obviously leveling up is going to be a brutal process. So I think I have a recommendation. Will there be class upgrades? Obviously we're going to have to rename some of the classes to fit lower level ranks. Though I think that class ranks will give us a reason to advance in our classes. I think we can expand on the classes a lot by giving them the ability to choose their next set of skills.

4: Will their be summons? Similar to that of Final Fantasy being the best example of my thought. As much as I like our characters unlocking powers from bosses. It doesn't seem very... well. I can't think of word, but I think it would bring a stronger form of intensity if we 'summoned' the boss we slew to perform the boost or attack. Rather than the player to do so.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:25 pm
godofwar1337

Alright Answers....

1. No restrictions to the classes and armor, and Leather gives more stuff compared to others, Leather you get more stam ans such

2. I have added the 9, they are going to be a big part in the story line of the game

3. Yes there will be skill trainers, but not just yet, not enough people in the guild for that yet

4. Yes, but not for a little while, i have to get the specifics fixed up  

Rentachi Bloodblade
Captain

legacyofzack

Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:20 am
Rentachi the Hunter

Hey I got a qustion. What do I do with the power on the profile? I put down darkness but I don't understand it well.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:32 am
legacyofzack
Rentachi the Hunter

Hey I got a qustion. What do I do with the power on the profile? I put down darkness but I don't understand it well.

Power on the profile, is a characters special move that they get to use 1 time per battle.

Limits to the Power are
1 Turn move can go up to a +/- 75
2 Turn move can go up to a +/- 50
and
3 Turn move can go up to a +/- 30  

Rentachi Bloodblade
Captain

legacyofzack

Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:34 am
Rentachi the Hunter
legacyofzack
Rentachi the Hunter

Power on the profile, is a characters special move that they get to use 1 time per battle.

Limits to the Power are
1 Turn move can go up to a +/- 75
2 Turn move can go up to a +/- 50
and
3 Turn move can go up to a +/- 30

Okay so I can have moves to damageor heal right?  
Blade Master Online

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff