Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hopeless Reality
Captain

Distinct Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Come work out and be healthy or play video games and watch movies. You can do either in our large rec hall, equipped for all sorts of entertainment. Located in the heart of the school beside the cafeteria, the rec hall has both a mini gym and an outdoor pool for the students who want to work up a sweat. For the more technology oriented or just lazy students, there are two large game/hang out rooms where we have movies and games either on a dvd, downloaded, or available through Netflix.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:24 pm
Now Presenting the Greater Adventurer Herself...
xxxxxx
Maeve Thompson

User Image

This world extends way beyond this little field of dreams were dancing in. I want to see that world.

User Image

~ Maeve had just came to the rec hall in the past ten minutes. At first her intentions were to play Batman on the xbox. She wanted to see if anyone was around that would want to play with her. You're probably asking why she wouldn't just play alone... Well it's because she is terrified of it. For some reason, it makes her extremely paranoid to play video games, even little kid video games, alone. She gets engrossed but then when she barely comes out of the that zoned state, she started hearing things and feels watched. So she has changed her tactics to watching a movie. Grabbing a soda, she plops herself down on the grayish couch and turns the xbox and tv on through the controllers. As she starts to sip on her Coke, she flips through the movies on the Netflix adventure section. When she stumbles upon Captain America, she instantly clicks on it and leans back, taking off her flats and kicking back to relax.

At first glance, she wouldn't think Maeve to be the kind of person to love video games and super heroes as much as she really does. She is beyond addicted to them. Her dorm is covered in DC heroes. She couldn't lie, Superboy was her favorite hero out of all of them. Then it was probably Artemis. She was a pretty awesome character with her bow and all. The brown haired fledgling often imagined what power she might have has a superhero. Unlike her little brothers and sisters who would pick flying or laser vision, she always wanted something more unique. Something like being able to use all forms of waters but she thought electricity would be the coolest power to have. It would be a great tool to prank people. Like putting her finger in a socket and sucking the energy out of a house. So many people would panic if she did that in the girl's dorm!

Maeve was flipping through some tweets on her phone, waiting for the movie to pick up a little. There really weren't that many people around right now. Two or three playing pool together. She wasn't really paying attention to them so it was a little hard to tell. One thing she didn't like about this room was how dark it constantly was. While it was nice for watching movies, for other things it wasn't for other things. She knew there were lights above everything, the darkness all in the other places kind of depresses her. It makes her miss playing her the living room with her siblings where it always seemed so happy. It was always so lit up from the son and lamps. Except for the times that they slept in there. Thinking about them, kind of made her miss them. She sighed and turned herself around. The movie just wasn't picking up fast enough for her attention span right now. Her legs were leaned up against the back of the couch and her head was hanging off of it. Her hair brushed the ground as she pulled the table to her, rested her head on it, and started going through some more tweets, hoping something more exciting would happen.

User Image

OutOfClouds: OOC ❣

Hopeless Reality

Random Lullaby
Vice Captain

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Hopeless Reality
Captain

Distinct Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:08 am

I txxc a m exxa sxxn oxxs u r p r i s exxy o uxxb r i n gxxm exxb a c kxxt oxxl i f exx xxB e l i e v exxm exxy o uxxb l e e dxxf o rxxm exxI ' l lxxb l e e dxxf o rxxy o u

User Image

arackxxixthxxormer

Though Barack had been up since dusk of the previous night, he seemed completely at ease as he strolled into the rec hall with Draco by his feet. Though it might have had something to do with the three cups of coffee he'd had the day, day before the current night. Then there was the one he had finished an hour or so ago. The sixth former didn't really have the full intention of staying up for way too long when he'd woken up the night before. But that was how it happened. And he still had no reason why he was still up and even less of a reason to go to bed. Aside from the fact that everything was just a little too boring for him right now, Barack felt his reasoning was good enough to make sense where it counted. Draco could hardly follow his fledgling's reasoning, however. The nearly full grown golden tegu liked his sleep. Which was why he had come and gone while the sixth former walked around or sat doing nothing. He would find a nice little place to sleep in the Colombian sun outside, or go back to the dorm if he really needed a heat lamp.

Barack hadn't really been doing nothing for the last forty eight hours if he counted right. He'd been to a few classes, hung out with Elijah...Sat in the red hall and played video games until his mind was numb. He'd played the school's video games plus a few of his own that he'd brought. The one that he stuck to the most, was one that he owned and would never loan out to anyone for fear his progress would be erased. Borderlands, as he was still trying to get someone to ship him a copy of Borderlands 2 from the states or somewhere that it had been released already. Such was a downside of living in South America. Not everything was released as you wanted it to be. Which was also a reason Barack never questioned why they had as much access to Netflix as someone in the states would. Or Australia, from his personal experience. Speaking of Netflix, Barack noticed that someone was watching a movie in one of the theatre areas of the rec hall. First he noticed the movie, not his favorite, a bit too slow for him in the beginning to pay attention. Then he noticed a semi-familiar brunette head on the couch.

The sixth former walked up behind the couch, pausing for the one point that some sort of gunfire happened. When he did he let out a loud, obnoxious, and completely fake yawn. At the same time stretching his arms out. "Boring." He stated like a child as he took a side step and sort of 'vaulted-ish' over the back of the couch to drop down next to Maeve. He gave the forth former a greeting smile then changed into a look of mock disappointment. "Boo. Should have chosen Thor, much more lively." Okay, so he liked the Marvel movies, The Avengers he strongly believed was the best. But his second favorite was Thor. Dude was badass and Natalie Portman was hot. Draco, not having an opinion of movies, attempted to claw up the side of the couch. Taking pity on him, Barack leaned down and pulled the lizard onto his lap. The gold tegu flicked his tongue curiously at the forth former in front of him, trying to get a scent off of her.

ωнσ: Maeve & Dracoxxxxxxxωнαт: Outfitxxxxxxxнσω: Slightly Boredxxxxxxxωнєяє: Rec Hall Theatre

OOC: Out of Concerns

B e l i e v exxw h a txxy o uxxr e a dxxw exxa r exxm i s t a k e nxx xxW exxa r exxt h exxv o i c e sxxi n s i d exxy o u rxxh e a d

Random Lullaby

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:45 am
xxxxxx
Maeve Thompson

User Image

This world extends way beyond this little field of dreams were dancing in. I want to see that world.

User Image

~ Maeve was still innocently flipping through her tweets. That was the perks of having a Galaxy S II, always had a big screen to read hilarious tweets and look at hilarious pictures that was also on the site. Facebook was out dated and the young girl had long ago deleted hers. She didn't feel it was worth it to keep her page up if she never got on anymore. Plus, it was becoming much less private and she didn't want the entire world to be able to creep on the pictures of her siblings she had on there. They were her pride and joys so if any one ever touched them, she might just assassinate them like a professional ninja. It was so peaceful till a certain fledgling she knew by personality but not by name ruined that. Yes, she had one class with this boy and he had a very strong personality to him in Maeve's eyes. She had never talked to him one on one though to determine if she liked him or not. She never really got the chance, so many other things were always going on or she was just flat out tired so when class was finished, she headed to her dorm. Yes, they had the last class of the night together.

"Eck!" Meave let out a squeak of terror when Barack jumped on the couch next to her. In the process, she bounced her head of the table. She wasn't expecting it nor had she heard his comment or yawn before that point. "My geebus! You scared me." She said, rubbing the back of her with one eye squinted. She had an extremely low pain tolerance. And a very high paranoia level. It was easy to frighten the girl. Plus she had a lot of phobias. That was a reason why it was hard for her to adjust being a fledgling and taking classes at night. One of her bigger phobias was being alone in the dark or looking out into a dark place. She let out a deep breathe and sat up, grabbing the xbox controller to pause the Captain America one.

"Well, the Avengers movie was the one I wanted to watch but of course that one isn't on the internet netflix." She turned herself around. Now her head was on the back of the couch and her legs were on the table. She looked up at Barack. "If ya stick around, we can watch it." She suggested, the controlled still in her lap. She wasn't going to make any sudden moves in clicking out of the Captain America movie quiet yet. Lord only knew if he was going to stay around for more than five minutes. Maeve's heart was still racing. "Oh and congrats. You officially gave me a heart attack and my heart is fighting to restart itself right now." She said but instead of sounding angry, she was smiling and giggling a bit. Thought it was a closed lip smile. Her pearly white smile only came out at certain times. And at certain times, she means it comes out a lot. You know that you are one of her close friends when she uses that smile all the time. Or, like almost everyday, when she is having a good day she smiles like that to everyone.

"So, I'm Maeve. Didn't quiet catch your name, cowboy." She said with the teasing name at the end. She looked at the animal on his lap. It was the first time she had seen someone at the Columbia House of Night have a pet like that. Well, a pet that wasn't furry or feathery. She reached her hand out to the creature. She wanted to pet him but she wasn't sure if it would bite her or not, so she was cautious. It kind of made her want to go get Cloud out of her room. But she knew the toy Eskimo dog was either sleeping or full of so much energy she wouldn't be able to get her to sit still so she could enjoy the movie. She would have to worry if the puppy would run off or start trying to jump on random things or people. So calmly, she waited for a reply from the boy to her questions and her unspoken one that should be clear with her fingers hovering over his pet's head.

User Image

Hopeless Reality

Random Lullaby
Vice Captain

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Hopeless Reality
Captain

Distinct Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:16 pm

I txxc a m exxa sxxn oxxs u r p r i s exxy o uxxb r i n gxxm exxb a c kxxt oxxl i f exx xxB e l i e v exxm exxy o uxxb l e e dxxf o rxxm exxI ' l lxxb l e e dxxf o rxxy o u

User Image

arackxxixthxxormer

Barack smirked and laughed when he startled the upside down girl. It had been exactly what he'd wanted to do. It was just an added benefit that she had been upside down. Though he did feel a little bad that he had caused her to hit her head on the table. He didn't know about her personal pain tolerance, but the way she rubbed the spot and looked at him made him think it hurt a lot more to her than it would have for him. She seemed to recover though, so his deeper concern didn't really last all that long. It didn't surprise him though. From what he had seen of her in their class together, Maeve didn't seem like a person to dwell over a little bump. There was too much energy and spirit in her that would probably not allow that negativity. Okay, yeah he could read people somewhat. It wasn't a bad thing. Where he had grown up in, it was something that was better to learn at a younger age. Which he had. Plus there was the fact that Maeve reminded Barack of a friend of his back in his home land.

"Just making sure your heart works is all." The sixth former said in lighthearted defense of startling her. His native Australian accent was more apparent in long sentences, he'd noticed. In shorter, cut, statements, it was less obvious and he sounded more American than anything. Then he listened to the reason she was watching Captain America rather than the Avengers. It was a pretty decent defense. Shame on Netflix for not having one of the best movies of the previous year. When she said that they could watch it if he stuck around, Barack gave a shrug. Saying in body language 'Yeah sure, why not.' He really didn't have anything better to do. Plus he was positive there were some Red-Bulls hidden somewhere in the theatre kitchen. It was a rumor that had been circulating and had gotten to him. Of course he had been the one to start the rumor. The point of it was that by the time it got back to him, someone would have actually done it. He'd done the very same thing back home. Only back then it had been with beer. It had worked then, with adults. Why wouldn't it work on teenagers? Barack grinned a little when she told him she'd been given a heart attack. He didn't really say anything to make reference to his earlier comment about seeing if her heart worked. Obviously he had accomplished his goal. "Well I know where they keep the defibrillator if you really need a jump-start." He offered.

Barack laughed a little at the teasing nickname at the end of her question. "This cowboy's name is Barack. Pleasure to officially meet you Maeve." He said with a touch of his inner politeness. Draco watched the girl in front of them as she watched him. The reptile could guess that she wanted to touch him. But for lack of the proper vocal chords, he couldn't tell her to go ahead. Instead he lifted his head to meet her fingers and his fledgling nodded. "Don't worry, Draco doesn't bite, much." He said jokingly. The tegu let out a sort of clicking growl that was it's sound. At the same time he thwacked Barack on the side. As if scolding the young adult for messing with such a nice looking girl. But what di dhe know right? He was a lizard. Though both large and old, he had very rusty and unpracticed skills as far as socializing with humans. They seemed to usually be afraid of him. Like he was a miniature alligator waiting to eat them. Preposterous.

ωнσ: Maeve & Dracoxxxxxxxωнαт: Outfitxxxxxxxнσω: Amusedxxxxxxxωнєяє: Rec Hall Theatre

OOC: Out of Concerns

B e l i e v exxw h a txxy o uxxr e a dxxw exxa r exxm i s t a k e nxx xxW exxa r exxt h exxv o i c e sxxi n s i d exxy o u rxxh e a d

Random Lullaby

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:33 pm
xxxxxx
Maeve Thompson

User Image

User Image

~ Maeve would have pinched the boy. Though, she didn't because she didn't really know him that well yet. She may seem abusive or chase him off if she did so. Or he could call her a flirt and not want to be around her. Either way, she would wait. They had class together but she wouldn't consider the two of them friends right off the bat. She didn't know if they would become friends, she would just wait and see. She became friends with people at different paces, just depending on who they were and how fast they clicked. Right now, it was one step at a time. They had class together but now that she thought about it, she didn't recall ever talking to him... Even if to correct him or something. She had never done that Barack, just looked at him every once in awhile or noticed how big of a goof he is.

"Thank you, I appreciate it." Meave mockingly replied back to Barack. She could hear an accent that as clear in his voice with the longer sentence. It made the brown hair girl wonder where the teen next to her was from. Her curiosity was sparked but you wouldn't ask quiet yet. That would be a good conversation starter for a later time. As she glanced up from his pet, she noticed his shoulders moving up and down in a shrug. She smiled, taking that as a yes. With one hand, Maeve turned off the Captain America movie and started flipping through movies to find the Thor one. In the process, the girl continued to hold her hand above the lizard's head for approval or disapproval to touching him. "Oh, thanks. I might have to take you up on that offer." She joked back at the slender, dark haired boy with a grin on her face. It was true the girl loved to mess with people and joke around with this as well. It was in her playful nature. It helped her in times that she felt down or was feeling like she was going to have a bad day. A good friend and a good laugh turned those days around very quickly.

"Well, it's nice to you meet you outside of class. And I guess you already know my name. No introduction needed on my part." A small giggle left her pink lips at she finally got approval from the lizard to pet him. Thank the Lord on high because her arm was starting to feel a bit heavy. She scratched his head, not really know what to do. She had never touched a lizard before and she knew that Cloud liked her head scratched... So maybe this creature did too? She smiled as she pulled her hand away, turning her full attention to the television to look closer for the super hero movie. "Well, I'm glad. I hope I never make him mad enough to want to bite me." She commented then added a little bit more to the statement. "I have a puppy named Cloud but I usually don't bring her outside my dorm when I want to relax. She gets very hyper and it's hard to control her. She isn't quiet used to people yet." She explained, not really caring if he wanted to hear about her puppy or not. That's another way she was... Maeve didn't care if you wanted to listen to her or not, you are going to listen to her. She just didn't care, she loved telling stories!

Finally, she found the movie and clicked down the green button the controller. Netflix made it's little noises and the movie proceeded to load. "Oh yeah baby~" She said as the movie started, a little loudly. She turned it down just a little bit and sat both controllers in her lap and sipped her Dr. Pepper before sitting it back down on the table. "I've seen this movie so many times. It makes me laugh at myself." Maeve left out the fact on how addicted to super heroes she really was. Maybe one day he would find out and it was his place to judge her the way he wanted to. She was never going to let go of her addiction though!

User Image

Hopeless Reality

Random Lullaby
Vice Captain

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Hopeless Reality
Captain

Distinct Survivor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:08 pm

User Image

arackxxixthxxormer

Barack grinned again and gave Maeve a thumbs up. "Not a problem, Cocoa." He was a big supporter of nicknames, and it wasn't too hard to come up with one for her. Her hair was brown to match her softer brown eyes. It reminded him chocolate, sue him if Cocoa was the most creative thing he could come up with. Then he laughed a little when she said she would have to take him up on his offer to get the defibrillator. "Just let me know." He replied. Barack dearly hoped that he would never be taken up on that offer by anyone. He knew how to use the thing, but in his experience, having to use it, ever, never ended well. Especially for fledglings when being sick like that meant death due to weakness.

"Absolutely, you should try actually staying to chat instead of running of as soon as it's out." He said in a fake suggestion tone. Barack glanced at Draco when Maeve finally started petting him. Or scratching him. It was no surprise that was what she immediately thought of. With a small dog, it was probably something she was used to doing. He would have told her and shown her that stroking him on his back was a bit more preferred by the lizard but she pulled away too soon. "It's hard to get animals used to people right away." He agreed when she started talking about the little fluff ball that was hers. He wasn't not a fan of dogs, he just had an 'affinity' one might say, for the reptilian family. During the short but existent silence between them as she looked for Thor, he pulled out his smartphone and checked a few of his social aps. Really he did very little on social networks, he just liked having them for the spurt of the moment. Especially Instagram and Twitter. For all the retarded things people would post that he could have a day with.

Barack looked up when she apparently found it. He chuckled and stood from the couch as it loaded. "Awesome." He said in a sort of agreement to her finding it. He might as well check for that Red-bull if he had a minute. The first place he looked was behind the popcorn maker. No dice. Then between the condiments and soda machine. Ah-ha. What came next from the Sixth former was something of a wicked/sly chuckle as he pulled out two cans of his second favorite drink. "Don't worry, everyone has their poison when it comes to movies." He assured as he sat back down down with one of his own poisons. He set the one on the table while opened his own. "Let me know if you want one." He offered and lounged back, putting his feet on the table crossed at the ankle. Draco had since slithered away to search for little bits of things he could eat, or a place to nap.

ωнσ: Maeve & Dracoxxxxxxxωнαт: Outfitxxxxxxxнσω: Content & Amusedxxxxxxxωнєяє: Rec Hall Theatre

OOC: Baha it's up!

Random Lullaby

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:44 pm
xxxxxx
Maeve Thompson

User Image

User Image

~ Maeve raised an eyebrow. "Cocoa, eh?" She pretended to rub a mustache that was obviously not there. When her goofy moment was over and done with, she looked over at him with a grin. "Both of our nicknames for each other start in co! How cool!" She said, obviously amused by the fact. Maybe a little too amused but the littlest things made the fledgling happy. It didn't take a lot to please her. It didn't take a lot to anger her either, though. There was a glint in her eyes that reminded others of a small child that was amazed by the world. She had been told that before, though she never took note of how easily amazed she was truly. She guessed she had never really noticed that trait that was within herself. Even to this day, the brown haired female was realizing things about her. Whether the trait had just shown up or it was something new, she seemed to be the second to last person to notice it. She was rather slow sometimes.

Maeve blinked then let out a laugh. "Okay, you got me there. I do tend to run out of class. I'm kind of a worry wart about being late." She winked at him, obviously not catching on to the fake tone to his voice. Yeah, that was another way the girl was slow. Give her a break, her mind was filled with elevator music half the time! It never really got used till she was in class and forced to make her gears work! Though, his comment on people and animals made her worry a bit about her puppy. Cloud was probably sitting there scratching at the door and whining right now, waiting for her to come home. Maybe she would take her baby out for a walk before bed. She knew she always enjoyed to run about in front of the girls' dorm and play for a while. Fresh air was good for the young puppy too. She nodded in agreement. "I think I'm going to take her out a bit before bed. Cloud loves to be in the fresh air. Plus, I'll have to drain her of some of that energy if I have any hopes at all of getting any rest tonight!" She told Barack, chuckling once again. She glanced over at him during the silence to see him on his phone. It made the brown haired female have the urge to pick up her phone and check out what her friends had posted on twitter. Well, more like the funny things she was following rather than her friends that she didn't really talk to anymore.

Maeve was about it get super angry. The lizard was walking away and Barack was getting up. The first thought that ran through her head was. "Is he really leaving?!" Though, she calmed down when she noticed him searching for something. She wanted to make fun of herself. It was one of those times. She was always made assumptions way too quickly. It was one of her flaws. Hey, she was only human after all! Well, she guess the term now was that 'she was only fledgling after all!' The thought alone made her want to time laughing right there. Of course, she knew the boy that was keeping her company would be way beyond confused. Oh well, he could think whatever he wanted about her. Maeve watched Barack come back with the Red Bulls and was a little reluctant to decline his offer but she did anyway. "Nah, I'm good. I can't drink energy drinks. They kill my stomach." She let out the truth. She felt like her hesitant feeling was bit too obvious, even though she tried to not to seem that. It wasn't something she really needed to dwell on, so she just let out a breath and smiled again as the movie started, Flashes of light, a car, and a meteor. The first time that Maeve ever watched the movie, this part confused her then it became obvious after the movie got really started.

"Know you don't want to hear this, but the only flaw to Thor is that he is much too fine to not be real." Maeve said, making her voice have a American-Southern tone for a reason. She clicked on her phone to make it light up out of habit. She always randomly did it. Especially when the fledgling was just ready for a certain class or day to be over. It haunted her a bit sometimes because it always made it seem like the day was dragging. Those were the worst days ever. "Though, I'm sure if some hot girl was on here, you wouldn't be scared to voice that opinion to me." She teased Barack, punching his shoulder after she made the little comment to him. Ah, she loved to kid around, yet she felt that statement held truth inside of it.

User Image

OutOfClouds: Ermagerd!!!! I just realized the song in Barack's posting style!!!<3 Monsters by Matchbook Romance <3333! ❣

Hopeless Reality

Random Lullaby
Vice Captain

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Hopeless Reality
Captain

Distinct Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:58 pm

User Image

arackxxixthxxormer

Barack nodded when she asked about the nickname he had given her. He found it appropriate when it matched both her eyes and hair. Then he chuckled along with her comment of amusement; stating that their nicknames started with the same two letters. He could see that Maeve was not hard to amuse and please. Which was a good thing sometimes. The sixth former enjoyed hanging around people who could appreciate the humor in the little things in life. Spending time with those who thought too hard and made their amusement so complicated that it was like algebra...Well...He had a few choice words that he never hesitated to express to them. Call him rash and blunt but. Well that was what he was and he was proud of it. Someone had to tell the brainiacks to loosen up once in a while right?

"Have you ever once been late though?" Barack asked after her wink. Of course those who run to and from classes usually made it on time or early. Plus, it wasn't like they lived at a college where the classes could be anywhere from doors apart. To a mile across the grounds from each other. The boy started to notice her concern at his comment about animals adjusting to people. He would have reassured her had he known what her worry was. It was no surprise that she didn't voice those thoughts, at least not by his understanding. Not a lot of people did. At least not around him. When they were too big with their expressions though and not at all trying to hide their mistrust, he tended to tease them about it. How couldn't he? Barack would sometimes say something in a pouting tone or even act offended. It was really fun to watch them stutter and stammer over a tongue that was suddenly too big. "I don't doubt that she'd enjoy that." The sixth former agreed when Maeve said she would take Cloud for a walk before bed.

When he'd gotten up, Barack had felt some slight shift in Maeve. Though he didn't quite place why or what it really was, it felt like the familiar annoyance that he often dragged behind him wherever he went. He was curious as to what he'd done, but he wasn't going to ask. Not when it seemed to go away. So instead he had continued on with his search for the energy drinks. After he'd offered her one of the Red Bulls, he shrugged as if to say 'Your loss.' But to make up for it he added verbally. "No worries. Just thought I'd offer." He said this before he took a swig of the can in his hand. Once he'd found on the internet that a seventeen year old in 1964 had made the record of no sleep. 264 hours, or eleven days. Had Barack not been worried about rejecting the Change due to being weak from exhaustion, he would have tried. The most he had done was five days, or 120 hours. The boy had been so surly before he finally called it quits and took a nice ten hour nap. Rose and Elijah had had to practically kidnap him and let him rest and recuperate in their house by the Equestrian stables. Not that he'd complained when he came back to his senses, their place was awesome.

"Can't say I've ever taken much notice in Hemsworth's looks." Barack said with a laugh. Not that he was against homosexuals, and bisexuals, he was actually supportive. But he prided himself that with his background, he was completely hetero. So that was why he added the comment to her last. "Of course not. Natalie Portman is completely gorgeous throughout the movie. Even when she gets a little b*tchy." All of this he said matter-of-factly, as if it was less bias and more factual. In the world of Barack, it was. And obviously he was not shy, so why would he have been scared to voice such a thought? He did, however, restrain from returning the punch, knowing that it was an action for the teaser to give, not the one being teased. Which was okay.

ωнσ: Maeve & Dracoxxxxxxxωнαт: Outfitxxxxxxxнσω: Content & Amusedxxxxxxxωнєяє: Rec Hall Theatre

OOC: Thank you for reminding me <3

Random Lullaby

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:32 pm
xxxxxx
Maeve Thompson

User Image

User Image

~ Unlike Barack, Maeve wasn't really into being extremely blunt. But she was she she needed to be. It always made her feel bad but she felt like life didn't really needed to be sugar coated to much. That made life seem easy. To those people you baby with lies, once the truth comes out, it kills them more inside. At the same time, it was hard to let the truth come out sometimes. Scratch that. Most of the time is was hard...

Maeve tuned in on his question then looked down towards the couch to think. Yeah, it was sad she didn't even remember if she had never been late or not. It wasn't something she really kept track of. "Now that I thinnk about it, no. No I haven't. Perfect attendance card." She said with a bit of a grin, acting as if it was a cool thing. To her it was because she was tardy a lot at her human high school. Her classes were spread so far apart and she needed to be social within the five minutes it took to get to and from classes! Her home dogs were and are her life! So, when she had the chance to start over that was her one resolution... To not be late. "While I just got her a few months ago, I feel like a neglect her sometimes. I guess I'm just scared to let her around people but... I'm starting to feel like I need to let get used to others and their pets, huh?" Her voice had a mix of a 'matter-of-fact' tone and a bit of question in it as well. The brown haired female was going to invite him along but decided not to in the end. Maybe she would later...

"Thanks for said offer." Maeve said. Her pearly white teeth were showing when she looked at Barack. She turned just in time to see him take a big swig of the energy drink in his hand before her attention went to the movie to let a bit of silence flow between them for a minute. The young girl hoped that she didn't get tired from watching the movie. She was almost positive that wouldn't happen at this time. Mainly because the fledgling got 10 hours of sleep last night. The minute last hour ended, she went to her dorm, let Cloud out and played with the pup for a bit before they both crashed and fell asleep on her bed to piano music. It felt refreshing but at the same time it made her not want to get up even more this 'morning' for classes. Too much sleep was not good at all.

Maeve chuckled, not really being able to picture the boy next her being gay. Not that she was against gays or anything! She just felt like he seemed like that kind of person. Yet, you never know! She wasn't going to jump to any conclusions too quickly yet. Though, she was was 99.9 percent positive he was straight as a board. The last word he said really caught her attention. Playfully, she smacked the boy on his muscular arm. While trying to seem serious, she couldn't fit because her hit of a grin. "Hey, mister! That's not a very nice word! I agree she can get a bit annoying." The young fledgling said, looking back to the movie in time to see Thor once again. "Oh! If only he was really Thor!" Her chocolate eyes towards Barack with a quick glance before going back to the movie. She noticed he didn't punch or hit her back yet. In was an obvious truth that Maeve was rather playfully abusive at times.

User Image

OutOfClouds: ❣

Hopeless Reality

Random Lullaby
Vice Captain

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

androgcyborgsam

Naughty Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:33 pm
User Image

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lend me your hand and we'll c o n q u e r them all.
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you llɐɟ.
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see.
But your soul you must keep totally f r e e.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Adair made his way into the rec room, not really sure what he wanted to do. He just wanted to relax, and then find something to do. Walking in though, he realized that there was a few people that looked like they were in conversation. Seeing that, he moved over to a couch, watching whatever happened to be on the TV. He wasn't really interested in, but more in his thoughts.
                      User Image
User Image

{ }

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:05 am

User Image

arackxxixthxxormer

Barack tried hard not to be really smug at her answer to his attendance question. I mean, really hard. Because that's what it was. Really hard not to be smug. Considering he showed up for his classes maybe three times a week. Only maybe twice or three times a month would he show up to every class in one night. It wasn't a habit he'd just developed either. School and classes had never been his top priority in school. With his starting reluctance of being marked, there had been no reason to change it. He hadn't exactly done much to make a new start to his life. Except change his name. That had been one thing he'd done to rid himself of his past life. But that had really been it. "I rest my case." Barack said finally with a satisfied smile that really, in hindsight, made absolutely no sense. Except to him. Or maybe Maeve understood too? Who knew? Well, besides Maeve.

Hmm. Caffeine.

"Might be a good idea. Considering this place is crawling with cats, dogs, and the occasional lizard and horse." Barack agree to her matter-of-fact musing. When Maeve chuckled at his comment of not looking at Thor in an attracted way; he wondered what could possibly be going through her mind. Obviously she was attracted to the man. Fine. But was she bi as well? Or pan maybe? Giving a side long glance at the red head, something made him doubt it. After all she didn't seem to show an agreeing expression when he said Portman was hot. It was perfectly fine though if she was gay. It was just good to know. It would change where he put his lines with her. Or where her lines were. That was a better way of putting it. Sure Barack had his own lines that he crossed. But in the words in Daniel Tosh "It helps me to know I still have some."

The sixth former lifted a hand to wave/salute(ish) in greeting to the guy that walked in and sat down to watch another tv. "Hey man." He said, though trying to search his mind for a name to fit the face. Before one came, another smack was delivered to his arm. Barack snorted and couldn't help but reach up and give Maeve a nuggie. It wasn't too hard and he didn't lock her head under his arm like he would do with basically any guy friend of his. But he felt she deserved it. "Oh I'm sorry did I offend you? I never realized your moral standards are so high." He teased as he commenced the playful 'punishment'. When he pulled his hand back, he started to reach for the remote from her. "Maybe we should watch something else then? After all, there's some partial nudity in this movie." Barack pointed out, referring to when Thor walks in without a shirt.

OOC: And to your ooc comment that I rudely ignored XD yes yes it is Monsters. Love that song! heart heart heart

Random Lullaby

Dem0nL0rd Lucy

Hopeless Reality
Captain

Distinct Survivor

Random Lullaby
Vice Captain

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:26 pm
xxxxxx
Maeve Thompson

User Image

User Image

~ Miss Maeve raised her eyebrow at Barack. She knew he was trying to suppress a grin of sorts. It was quiet amusing to watch the fight that was going on with his lips. In defeat, she raised her pale hands up in the air, as if calling surrender. "Okay, okay. Well, come to class one day and I'll consider sticking around." She teased, with a playful wink after she put her arms back down at her sides. Her eyes caught old of the satisfied smile and all she did was shake her head calmly at him. To the fledgling's understanding, that smile on the males face read that he had won. That she had proven a point. One that said that she should try not rushing to class. That she should take her time in between classes to relax. Maybe then the girl would have time to make more friends because lately, she felt as if she didn't have too many close friends. Slowly, she scratched her arm with her glossy nails.

Suddenly, she missed her little puppy and wondered what little Cloud was up to. Maeve smiled as she looked at the screen. Yet, right now she wanted to just talk to Barack, which she found it surprising that he was so easy to get along with. But at the same time, he always seemed like the more laid back type of person. This was the first time, outside of class, she had been able to even have a one on one conversation with him. Actually, this was the first chance ever that this was able to happen. This time, they just happened to be in the same room. When usually, she was listening in class or rushing to her next. "Well, I'm straight as a board. So, maybe I find her annoying because I'm jealous of her being with Thor." She chuckled. The only joking part in that sentence was the last part. It was true that, while Maeve didn't mind if people were homosexual, she was straight as can be. She couldn't even imagine herself looking at another girl more than just a friend.

Another fledgling male came into view. After Barack gave his greeting, she gave her own. "Hiya!" She said with a cheerful smile. It was one of her usual smiles. The always happy girl who was scared of the world. That's how she was known at her human high school. Till now, she didn't realize how much had let anyone had this school in enough for anyone to understand that. Or at least, no one had shown that. Moments at night when she really thought about it, she wanted to go back to being human. None of those people talked to her anymore. Half of them lost contact and the other half just didn't care enough. Having six siblings, she didn't have much of a social life at times but she had enough of one to have close friends. Looking at Barack, she caught sight of him just in time for the boy to give her a nuggie! "Hey now!" She giggled, swatting his hand away from her head. It failed the first couple of time, then he finally just pulled back. "Psssh. You are crazy if you think you're getting this remote from me!" She commented, snatching up the remote control and jumped up from the couch, jumping behind it while she paused the movie. Backing up playfully, she grinned. "Mine! All mine!"

User Image

OutOfClouds: ❣

Hopeless Reality

₪₪₪₪₪House of Night || OC

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas