Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Hall of United Brethren

Back to Guilds

In this guild everyone is Gaian and everyone is equal! We are community based and friendly. Come join the fun and make new friends! 

Tags: Community, Friends, Gaia, Role Play, Unity 

Reply The Main Hall
Introduction Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:03 pm
emotion_jawdrop Well I would like to just say welcome to everyone new and old.

Thanks for making the re-opening such a hit.

Welcome to the introduction (re-introduction for some) thread.

I am Nights... My Gaia OC is a Troll, I love Pokemon and In RL I have a degree and the best cat in the world... I am lucky enough to be captain of this guild and promise to work hard at making everything you guys want it to be.

Welcome everyone! You all rock the socks! emotion_bigheart

Guild Note: Please do read our Rules/Guidelines/F.A.Q's they are there to help and are not all that bad.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:02 pm
Hello I am Volly. I am new here and I am curious to see how this thread goes. I am willing to help any way I can. I am currently in one college class. (ceramics) Which I love to do. I will post pictures of my finished products possibly in this Guild if it is allowed that is. smile I'd like to meet new folks here as well as getting to know them. Hope to know you all!! Feel free to pm me or quote me or I won't see you.
Happy Valentine's Day! heart

UnicornCommando

Unicorn

Amethielle

Beloved Humorist

10,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:18 pm
Hello Nights and everyone, emotion_bigheart

First of all, I would like to thank you for inviting me into this guild. Arigatou gaozaimas! Highly appreciated. Been finding guilds that suits me in ages. xp

I am Ame (for short XD), please to meet you. I'm working and I spent most of my time fishing in Gaia. I draw when I'm happy and do AMV during my free time. But I'm willing to help in anyway I could and also meet new people. Wishing everyone a wonderful day. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:32 pm
Allo allo to everyone here! It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance!^^

I'm Arro and I've been on Gaia for quite some time. I love to write, which is one of the reasons why Gaia is so very attractive to me. And I enjoy spending most of my time in the commerce section.

I wouldn't be surprised if I tried to open up a wee thread here based off a commerce style rp, but until then I hope to make many new friends in the threads already established.

Hope you meet you all very soon!  

Lunderly

Dapper Seeker

X_of_Pentacles

Apocalyptic Comrade

28,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:20 pm
I got a random invite and took a chance. I do a bit of RPing, a bit of drawing, a bit of cardplaying, a bit of reading tarot cards even. I'm old enough to remember when Hercules and Xena were in and when drug-induced poof pants were out. I'll read just about anything, up to and including out of date shorthand books.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:20 pm
got the invite and well I joined thats about it for how I got here.

As of now i'm in college going to be a teacher my subject is science. I'm about a semester and summer away from graduating. Cannot wait to start teaching.

I spend most of my free time just killing time on gaia doing something or another. Not an artist in the least or a rper don't have much time for it.  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

sephirothsdeciple

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:18 pm
Hey everyone I'm Seph.

I don't really know what to say about myself so just ask if your curious.

Thank you for the invite and I hope to see everyone around.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:36 pm
Hey, this looked like a fun guild, so thank you for the invite!
I moonlight on at least everyday. I love to draw and I love quirky, colorful things!

smile  

Lyndes

Tipsy Bard

17,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • That One Hero 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meridot

Posessed Pup

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:36 am
Heya, I'm Chianne.

I got the invite and was intrigued as it mentioned we were all chosen for specific reasons.That grabbed my interest.Thanks for inviting me.

I'm a lurker, so you many not see me often.. but I'm always on Gaia.

I'm a cartoonist with a love of colours.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:36 am
User Image

Hello everyone~ Thanks for inviting me~ I'm curious what becomes of this guild.

I'm currently taking three college classes: Intro to Psychology, Beginners Jewelry-making, and ceramics 2. So, I will try to be on as much as I can. I hope to get to know all of you better! *bows*

Post style by PhallenPixie

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50

Nathaniel Mea

Desirable Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:15 am
Hello everyone, I'm Nat. Been on Gaia for 10 years this coming July... Thanks for the invite.

I live in Sweden so my times may be a bit different from others. I have two cats and work as a semi-professional comic artist and illustrator.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:21 am
Thank you very much for inviting me to your guild.
I have been in a few and I get bored with them fast.
But after reading the Home page intro I thought I'd give this one a shot.

I can't wait to see where it goes.
-OMFG Shushu  

OMFG Shushu

Original Pumpkin

cayetana

Tipsy Explorer

21,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:06 am
Thank you for the invite!

I am caye and I have a tendency for lurking. When I am not working or taking classes (accounting, ugh) I am playing video games and browsing the net. Occasionally I drop some (pathetic) art or (truly awful) poetry. I also have a mild obsession with music and tea of almost all kinds and can multitask like nobody's business.

Welp, lets see where this guild takes me pirate  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:20 am
"The Doctor is In!"

Greetings, Ladies and Gentlemen!
I wasn't quite sure about joining the guild after being invited, but seeing as it's been a long time, I needed a change. Names are pretty, but useless.
People usually refer to me as: Medic, Vault, Doc, Doctor, ect.
Personally, I prefer Medic/Doc, but I digress. I'm seventeen years old, and Identify as a male.
Let's see.. I haven't role-played in.. a long time, but when I do, It's semi-paragraph, literate, you know, the works.

I love to discuss anything in the fields of Science, Medicine, and Forensics.
I also love Video Games, Computer science, and other nerdy things like that!
I'll try to be as much of a help as I can. If you wish to discuss any topic with me, just let me know!

Thank you for inviting me to the guild, and I look forward to staying.

uncle dog

Regular

kittensPawprints

Kawaii Kitten

10,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:24 am
*Uhm* Hi everyone~! Thanks for inviting me to the guild~
I'm JunieI (AKA Junie)
I'm a stay at home mom with a 4 yr old daughter and a cat named Marley
I make Pokemon sprites like at the bottom of my screen and I'm working on a Pokemon Emerald/ Pokemon Fire Red ROMhack.
I spend most of my time in the Art Forums (usually in Freebies) and can sometimes be found on zOMG
Oh and I have 2 OCs, a post- zombie apocalypse OC named Kara and a Pokemon OC named Airi (who will be the female hero in my ROMhack)
So... *uhm* I think that's it...

User Image
<< That's Airi......................................................and......................................................That's Kara>>
User Image  
The Main Hall

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces