Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Drunken Dwarf Tavern

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply Roleplay (dice)
[PF] Vegetarian Ham (Chicken Flavored) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who wants gold?
  I do! I do!
  Maybe. Is it free?
View Results
Jacior rolled 1 8-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-8)

Jacior

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:10 pm
((Damage))  
Kombinant rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:15 pm
Kel'Dann again attacks a Hobgoblin. This time benefiting from flanking, thanks to Sir.

Power Attack: +8 to hit... (Maybe I'll switch it up and actually hit this time...)  

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
Kombinant rolled 2 4-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-8)

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:19 pm
Finally a hit! Now to do some damage here!

2d4+10 damage  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:27 pm
The hobgoblin spins a bit as he gets hit by the pistol bullet, turning just in time to see the mighty chocobo ranger catch him in the midsection and cut him almost in half with the falchion.

Daedalus' turn.

Edit: new map
User Image  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
Sir_Krovak rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Sir_Krovak

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:19 am
Daedalus moves toward the cart 5 ft then towards the mysterious man, who is trying to kill everyone with a crossbow, another 15ft. (total move 20 ft and also 20ft awat from the crossbow bandit) he then takes a small vial, adds a pinch of this and a pinch of that, then tosses a strange fizzing vial at the man. (throws a bomb)

+5 to my attack roll for bombs biggrin let's see if i hit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:49 am
the throw goes wide, hitting a snowbank and melting some snow with a poof.
The guy looks amused, mumbling some words to himself as he reloads his crossbow. Firing once again at Daedalus, the bolt flies unerringly accurate at the Alchemist.
3 damage.

The bolt hits Daedalus in the midsection, causing the alchemist to splutter out some blood and fall backwards into the snow, unconscious and dying.

The man by the cart takes stock of the situation, and then barks a few words in Goblin. The hobgoblin grunts and presses the attack on the Ranger, taking a small step to reposition himself to the right before attacking.

The Hobgoblin swings and catches the Ranger in the side, sending pain into the mighty chocobo to the tune of 4 damage.

User Image  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
Jacior rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Jacior

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:00 am
Balniris loads another paper cartridge into his pistol and fires at the man by the wagon.

((Attack: +1))  
Kombinant rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:47 pm
Kel'Dann attacks the hobgoblin attacking with with vigor, hoping to end it's life quickly and move to aid the fallen Alchemist.

Attack Falchion: +8 to hit...

(If the attack kills the hobgoblin, Kel'Dann will move towards Daedalus and the mysterious crossbow guy rocking Daedalus)  

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
Kombinant rolled 2 4-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-8)

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:49 pm
(Damage, I'm assuming a 24 hits)

2d4+6 damage  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:07 pm
The Hobgoblins shudders rather violently at the deep gash, but is still standing.
The man next to the wagon calls out to the two remaining adventurers "I think you all are a little more than we can handle. I propose a little deal... We leave and you can take your wagon here, or we keep this little dance going, in which case you might take down Hragn'r there and maybe even me, but I don't think your friend there is going to be feeling too well." Reloading his crossbow, he aims it at the unconscious and dying Daedalus on the ground about 20' in front of him as he waits for an answer.
The Hobgoblin also waits, longsword ready for him to go down swinging at Kel'Dann if things go south.  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:20 pm
"Fine, we accept. There's no reason for anyone else to get hurt. Leave, we won't pursue you."

Kel'Dann fixes a glare on the hobgoblin standing near him, lowers his blade and moves to help Daedalus.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:52 pm
The Man By The Cart says a few words and shrouds the area in a thick fog before he and the hobgoblin both make their escape. Outside of making it mildly inconvenient to find Daedalus, but otherwise the party gets over to him more or less alright. Although he lost another hit point (Putting him at -4), Daedalus managed to stop bleeding somewhat all over his nice winter clothes.

By the time the fog clears up, the two opponents are gone in the snowy wilderness.

The fallen Hobgoblins have only their normal gear on them, amounting to 2 studded leather armors, 2 light steel shield, 2 longsword and 2 longbows with a total of 29 arrows. Also, each Hobgoblin also had a pouch with 20 silver in it.

The other bodies are quickly recognized as town guards and other villagers, peppered with arrows and bolts and cut up by the hobgoblin's swords. They also have some meager possessions, but it's rather frowned upon to loot friends and associates.  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
Kombinant rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:08 pm
Kel'Dann ignores the corpses of the fallen and their loot in favor of moving to Daedalus and providing basic aid. (Takes 10 on a heal check to stabilize him.)

After he's sure that Daedalus is out of danger and comfortable, he will look around for tracks. Making note of any he finds to Balniris. (SInce he's the only one awake to care.)

Survival +7  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:11 pm
Kombinant
After he's sure that Daedalus is out of danger and comfortable, he will look around for tracks. Making note of any he finds to Balniris. (Since he's the only one awake to care.)

Survival +7

Going and taking care of Daedalus, Balniris moves to stab the bodies of the hobgoblins and make sure they're dead-dead and not mostly-dead, then starts bagging and tagging loot.

The solid frost on the area and the snow on the ground makes finding the hobgoblin and man's tracks near child's play for the ranger. He has no problem finding a trail.  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:33 am
With not much left to do, the party calm down the horses (that are freaking out) and ride the wagon back to the village. While the village is overjoyed about the party successfully saving the food, it leaves a rather sour taste knowing that the four guards and two runners got killed over it. Captain Mutaro and Mayor Katarine are both visibly upset about the news that the food was being waylaid by hobgoblins and the mystery man.
Father Digsby heals the party back up to full while Joana chastises the party on being reckless and endangering everybody's food. Focusing most of her ire on Daedalus, she seems especially upset for the the alchemist being the largest drain on resources as well as getting himself used as a hostage to let the other attackers escape. All in all, most of the party feels bad, but at least they get little caramel candies to enjoy from Father Digsby, who pats them on the head and lets them go.

After the party has eaten lunch and had an hour or two to decompress, Captain Mutaro comes in to talk to the party concerning their blow-by-blow of the battle. He says "I know you three have already had a lot of action today, but I need to call on you three again. The problem, as I'm sure that Kel'dann's well aware of, is that Hobgoblins generally don't group up in such small numbers. There's probably more of them, and I need you all to head out and rout them before they can get a solid foothold in the area. Driving them away was good, but making sure they never come back to attack the town is better. Think you all will be up for it? Heading out sooner is better than later."  
Roleplay (dice)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff