Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Drunken Dwarf Tavern

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply Roleplay (dice)
[PF] Vegetarian Ham (Chicken Flavored) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who wants gold?
  I do! I do!
  Maybe. Is it free?
View Results
Jacior rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Jacior

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:03 am
((Derp))  
Sir_Krovak rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:18 pm
((Initiative +3))  

Sir_Krovak

Sir_Krovak

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:30 pm
*i choose to delay until after Kombie's turn*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:46 pm
Initiative now is

1. Daedalus (23)
  2. Kel'dann (20)
  3. Daedalus (20 b/c of delayed action)
  4. person behind the wagon (17)
  5. Hobgoblins (13)
  6. Balniris (10)

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:03 pm
Cowpies77
Initiative now is

1. Daedalus (23)
  2. Kel'dann (20)
  3. Daedalus (20 b/c of delayed action)
  4. person behind the wagon (17)
  5. Hobgoblins (13)
  6. Balniris (10)

So I'm first huh? Ironic seeing as i have the lowest Initiative of us all, but anyway... I'd like to request a tacmap if at all possible, or at least find out if there are any gobbos near enough that I may charge them.

It turns out the nearest gobbo is 80' away from me so Kel'Dann will move towards them drawing his falchion as part of a move action. Double move towards the gobbos, 60'. (Because I wouldn't reach with a charge....)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:55 pm
*charges (double move) and draws a javelin as a part of the move action* moves 60 feet  

Sir_Krovak

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:25 am
Sir_Krovak
*charges (double move) and draws a javelin as a part of the move action* moves 60 feet

Oh, one small thing I told the chocobo and guess I forgot to tell the rest of you. The opening distance was based on the assumption I had that one of you was moving in medium armor/load, which would've moved you as a group to 20', but since all of you were apparently 30' ft. move action, then you're all 10' closer than I had previously mentioned. (So you were 70' away, not 80')

Charge is a special type of move action, that actually has penalties involved with it. Please don't say you're charging if you're just taking a double move action, sir. sad

The person behind the wagon pops out from behind the wagon to fire his crossbow. The bolt flies with disturbing accuracy at Daedalus.
1 damage.

The three hobgoblins fire their longbows at the two people moving at them. All three shots hit.
Daedalus takes 2 more damage from 1 arrow.
Kel'Dann takes 11 damage from 2 shafts.

They then form a line, dropping their longbows in the snow and drawing out longswords, and roaring at the group. Now, you might not know Goblin, but you can probably tell that they're not shouting compliments at you all.

And finally, you're about close enough for that Tactical map that Chocobo wanted.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:38 am
Balniris move's forward in the snow. "HOLD! Why are you shooting at us?" The monkey-man yells while drawing his pistol. "We have no quarrel with you!" He points his gun at one of the hobgoblins.

((Readied action to fire at the closest hobgoblin if hostile action is taken))  

Jacior

Kombinant rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:12 pm
Cowpies77

My turn! Also, ow.....

Kel'Dann moves to the goblin directly in front of him. He then Power attacks (yay!).

ATTACKING +6 to hit... (and an extra +4 to damage, thanks two-handed weapons!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:40 pm
Kombinant

You're all not off to a great start, are you? And where is Sir?

On a side note, this is how I picture you chocobos when you see Gyshal Greens...
User Image  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:59 pm
I can only assume Sir is currently fighting off zombie chocobos.

Daedalus (Being the figure in the middle, not Samurai Darth Vader) Throws the Javelin at the Hobgoblin in front of him.

+5 to attack... 21. Hit
1d6+2 for damage... 6.

MYSTERIOUS PERSON DUDE BY THE WAGON'S TURN!
He fires off his crossbow again, attempting to hit Daedalus. He misses by a wide margin.

HOBGOBLIN'S TURN!
The Hobgoblins move to start trying to surround the ranger.
Two set up a flank, while the one not in melee moves to start taking swipes at the Alchemist.

The two flanking both hit, but the armor the ranger wears does its job and absorbs the impact. (I rolled 2 15s. Son of a beach.)

Daedalus narrowly ducks under the swing of the hobgoblin's longsword.

Updated map.
User Image  
Jacior rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:31 pm
Balniris grimaces and moves forward before taking aim and firing at one of the hobgoblins. What was going on here?

((Attack: +8 ))  

Jacior

Kombinant rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:58 pm
Kel'Dann will attack the hobgoblin directly below him (on the tacmap), continuing his power attack strategy. He also shouts at the mysterious wagon dude.

"Hey! What's your problem? We wanted to help!"

Attack: +6 bonus  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:45 pm
Flailing wildly, Daedalus closes his eyes and stabs wildly at the general area of the Hobgoblin trying to murder him with a longsword. The Hobgoblin parries the blow, but through a freak act of nature, the sword slices through the Javelin rather cleanly, leaving the sharp pointy pole still going right at Hobgoblin in mid roar, stabbing him in the mouth. Balniris can see the point stick out of the back of the hobgoblin's head a little before Daedalus pulls it back in, still cowering.

Opening his eyes a peek and seeing the dead aggressor, he shouts out "I TOTALLY MEANT TO DO THAT!"
<_<
>_>
Circling around, he opts to flank the wounded Hobgoblin with Kel'dann.

The man by the cart blinks a few times, as does everyone else for a second, trying to figure out how a bookworm is somehow able to hit the hobgoblins when the trained and vengeful Ranger is whiffing wildly. He opts to rectify the situation and shoots Daedalus for 5 hp.
Daedalus is at 8 remaining hp.

The Hobgoblins attack.
The top one continues to press the attack on the ranger, while the bottom one opts to instead turn around and attack the alchemist.

Hob1: Miss.
Hob2: Hit, for 7. Daedalus is at 1.  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
Jacior rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

Jacior

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:07 pm
Balniris pulls a paper cartridge from his pouch and loads into into his gun. With a whooping cry, he fires at the nearest hobgoblin.

((Attack: +4))  
Roleplay (dice)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces