Submit

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
w - where . . ? ;;

Around the outsides of New Hemisect, in a junkyard.

w - when . . ?

11pm.

w - why . . ?
Two fight-loving trolls meet, only to end up leaving as friends.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:43 pm
By no means was the New Hemisect Junkyard 40A a pleasant place to be. The moons shone bright high in the sky that evening, and a fair breeze drifted past, but unfortunately, no amount of romance could cast a charming glow on the hulking piles of scrap laying in disorganized droves in the confines of the yard. Pieces of old hives and hivestems looked as though they’d been ripped straight out of the buildings by an angry drone. There were furniture pieces here and there, with some flooring and a load gaper still attached greeting visitors on their way in. Scattered among the scuttle buggies, carts and rather dangerous looking Imperial crates were pools of questionable liquid—perhaps from the chunks of recuperacoons littering the area. The junkyard had the typical aroma of rusted metal, pungent fuel and molding refuse, punctuated by the occasional pollution and burning smell that drifted from the city on a particularly stagnant day. Small but dangerous fauna could occasionally be seen skittering through windows and under beams, and gnarled plant life had begun to spring through the cracks, beckoned by the fresher air outside of the city but shaded from the burning sun by their makeshift shelter. There were rarely visitors to this particularly small yard, and with its constantly rotting infrastructure and excess of shrapnel, those who stumbled into it chanced leaving with a few and scrapes and bruises at best, infections notwithstanding. All in all, the yard had the charm roughly equivalent to the behind of a dying hoofbeast. But if there was one thing that the Junkyard had going for it, it was its excess of crappy stuff to lift and throw onto other crappy stuff.

And Ganyma Callow was going to do just that.

The boy and his lusus had made the roundabout trek to this junkyard specifically – 40A, the home of the best junk outside the city. It was located pretty far from his hive to travel on foot, but it was the most secluded (Strochio’s preference) and had the coolest stuff (Ganyma’s preference). The typical silence of the complex made for a very good training ground--Ganyma’s own little sanctuary.

”Alright Strochio, you wait there. I’m gonna lift this, like… ten times!” The troll shouted at no one in particular. The boy stood alone in a particularly clean dirt clearing – he had cleared the area of most of the objects, and had organized a little work-out area with objects of various sizes and weights. His lusus was stalking the perimeter of the junkyard, searching for prey and potential threats, and was nowhere to be seen. After looking around for him to no avail, Ganyma shrugged and locked onto his target: a cinder block. He stuck his tongue out of his mouth, mentally preparing himself for the task.

‘To be a better fighter, you gotta train. Gotta get big and strong,’ thought Ganyma. He flexed his fingers.

His mind was on a few moons ago—the harsh lessons of the yellowblood called Minist. Ganyma couldn’t get that night off of his mind, and he hadn’t stopped practicing since – running laps around his scant lawnring, climbing up and down the ladders on his hive, and tossing rocks as far as he could. But, of course, it wasn’t enough. He bent his knees.

One day he’d become a talented fighter! Until then, he’d train every day. He could feel the strain in his legs as he prepared to make the first lift of the brick. His tongue returned to his mouth, he puckered and strained, and—

”Hyyaaa!” Ganyma hefted the brick up to his chest with both hands. After holding it like so for a couple of seconds, he dropped it back on the ground, wary of his feet. ”One,” He counted, swinging his arms across his chest.

Again, he lifted the brick with a powerful thrust of his arms, repeated the exercise over and over.

”Eight…….. Hnggghh!! Hooff… Hoooff…. Nine……………….. HRRGHHHH! Whoof! ….......................................... NNTHHGHTHTEN!! Hooooooooooo!”

With a thick, dusty clunk, the brick dropped back into the dirt. Ganyma stretched his arms over his head and grinned. He was sure that he’d done that in record time. With a quick victory sprint in place, the boy looked around for his next exercise, and then snapped his fingers in realization.

”Push-ups! Strochi-oooo! I’m gonna do like… A hunnred push-ups now!”

The ostrich’s head popped up over a mound of metal slabs in time to view the troll drop on the ground and start pumping his little arms, and then promptly disappeared once again.  

Sypon
Vice Captain

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:29 am
It wasn't often when Forera Serpen would head over to a junkyard to rummage through the trash and find useful items. Maybe once, twice a month, she'd check it out, just to find out if there was anything awesome, like maybe one day she'd find a robotic arm! Hell, what if she found a broken airship?? That would just be so cool!! (She was actually hoping she'd find a robot arm or two, just to rub it in Anguis's face, heh!) So she'd look for things to do around the junkyards whenever she had absolutely nothing to do and her twin wasn't being Mr. Mcboring-pants(which was, like, almost all the time!!).

Around her neck hung Serpentmom, taking a quick rest from the walk they just had around New Hemisect. After all, with a charge as energetic as this one, one needed to have a good place to relax from!

Instead of robotic arms and beaten-up battle airships, though, Forera found something a lot more... interesting, for lack of better word. She didn't expect many to roam around here— after all, it wasn't really the most ideal place to be. Especially if you wanted to put on appearances that you were a highclass troll. But when she heard the huffs and puffs of a certain sweat-drenched kid, she couldn't help but let her interest be piqued by the yells from 1 to 10. Following the sound of the ragged exhales of the same voice, she made her way toward the space where the area was cleared away and the kid was pushing his limits to reach his goal.

Pushing away the old, dirty furniture and stepping around the old hives as well as the pools of unknown liquid, Forera couldn't believe her eyes. It was like a personal gym!! He had created a small, private area for himself, a little space where he could exercise all he wanted! He was pretty creative, turning bricks and regular old garbage into exercise materials... It was getting her curious, maybe even excited!! Her eyes crinkled at the edges, peeping at him until he dropped the brick on the floor and dropped down, pushing himself up and down. Wow this kid sure had stamina! If she did that, Forera would be rolling on the ground in exhaustion! But then again, as Serpentmom reminded her, limits are only implemented by your own mind, you can always do more!!

The devious smile Forera always wore crept back on her lips in await of her next move. She really wanted to join the kid in his pursuit to get stronger, maybe even fight against him to see what he's got!! The young girl couldn't contain her excitement. She let out a small giggle, walking out from behind an old, faced down ablution trap. "Hey!" She exclaimed, her smile almost bursting off her face, "You have some pretty awesome stamina!! And this place is just so cool!!" She exclaimed excitedly, "Can I join you?" Yeah, she guessed she was being a bit blunt, but she didn't really like to butter people up. Might as well be out with it! Serpentmom's tongue flicked a little, tickling her cheek. She let out another small giggle, and pet her lusi's head, right in between her small antennae. She then looked back up at the boy, a hopeful glimmer in her eyes.

Who was she kidding? Even if he said no, she wasn't leaving. This was too awesome of a place to drop!

Sypon
sorry I took so freakishly long!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:47 pm
“Twenny….Twennywuuhh…..Twennyhoooo….” As he bobbed up and down, the little troll’s focus was as solid as ever, regardless of his exhaustion. It was only a matter of time, however, before he started to wear down in trying to complete his lofty goal. He could feel his face warming, his heart pumping with greater intensity as the count increased.

“Thirty… Fourtywuhh… Fourtyfour…. Fiffty….”

Numbers began to disappear as the boy’s arms began to wobble. He couldn’t give up now – his drive wouldn’t let him. After pausing for a brief moment, Ganyma took a deep breath. He readied himself at the up position and tensed his arms, preparing for the descent. One, two, three. He exhaled as he brought himself down.

“Fiffty—

“Hey!”

“Aack!”

The troll flopped to the ground, air gushing out of him in a ragged gasp. He struggled like a fish out of water for a good moment, kicking up a thick dust cloud—which resulted in some hacking and coughing. After the whooping ceased, and the cloud settled, Ganyma squinted up at the girl, grinning eagerly down at him. He blinked.

“Can I join you?”

Ganyma took a moment to piece together what was going on – he could hardly hear his thoughts over the thrumming in his chest. A full mouth of sharp teeth and brightly colored teal hair filled his vision. After his sight cleared, the girl came into view. Another tealblooded kid, just like him. She wanted to join him? She thought he was cool? He cleared his throat and got to his feet. The film of sweat on his skin was now covered in the dirty grime of the ground. He wiped his face with his jersey, and finally regained his cool, adopting the most “natural” and “cool” looking pose that he could.

“Join me?” He looked around dramatically and caught Strochio’s alarmed beak peeking over the rubbish in the distance, watching the three intently. “I guess. I mean, if it’s alright with your lusus gettin’ dirty and stuff,”

Ganyma’s attempt at looking aloof and downplaying his previous struggle was subpar at best. He nearly vibrated, only able to conceal his excitement by trying to maintain his façade of newfound coolness. It would soon melt away into general enthusiasm, but heck if he didn’t earn high marks for effort!

quite uneventful
heart

Sypon
Vice Captain

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:32 pm
Forera's large persuasive smile broke, a shrill laugh threatening to slide past her lips as she watched him struggle to get up and wipe his face after her loud and abrupt intrusion. She caught herself before he looked up, but couldn't help having a mixed expression— pursed lips pulling up into a smile. She doubted he could redeem himself— he had looked like a fish out of water, flailing like he needed air!! AHAHAHAHahahaa. Hah. Haaaa. Aw man that was HILARIOUS...

"Oh of COURSE she's alright with it!! Besides, clothes were MADE to get DIRTY!!" In reality, Serpentmom was a bit fussy with dirtying clothes as Forera wasn't one for washing them afterwards, pushing that job onto Anguis, but if she got just a little dirty, she would let it slide. However, if she got extremely dirty, Serpentmom would probably blow a gasket. Forera then looked around and excitedly hopped from one place to another, pointing out all the awesome details in the area. "WOW!! What do you use these for?? Or how about THESE??!"

Forera turned around abruptly and stopped when she saw a figure looming in the distance. She gasped and stared for a few seconds, trying to figure out what it was until she realized it was moving and staring either at her or at the boy. The young girl giggled, tugging on Serpentmom's tail slightly, a habit she grew into. "Is that your lusus?" The serpent around her neck shifted slightly, flicking it's tongue again, arching it's long back to get into a more comfortable position. "It's so.... HUGE!!"

Sypon
i apologize for taking so long!! I've been pretty busy lately...
but anyways, tag!!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:19 am
"Great!"

Ganyma was suddenly swept up in Forera's enthusiasm. He bounded around with her, shadowing her closely and nearly tripping over his boots at every step. It was like a call and response between the two, and immediately Ganyma found a fondness for the new arrival to his sanctuary. She liked what he did? She was into getting dirty and sweaty? Seemed like a winning formula to him!

He pointed this way and that, making up uses for his variety of improvised weights and gadgets half of the time. "I arranged those by weight so I know when I get to the bigger ones that I'm liftin' a whole bunch. And I can do like... Integral training and stuff, you know?" he boasted, gesturing to a pile of bottles filled with sand, then rocks, then small casks filled with the same substances.

"Those are... Are... Resilience bands! And those... Those are a secret," he stated conspiratorially. He was, of course, going to go on and on about his "secret" equipment before Forera stopped all of a sudden. Ganyma stood at attention and waved down his lusus, who grumpily stomped halfway out of sight. Getting pointed at by children was awful.

"Oh, yeah! Hi Strochio!" yelled Ganyma. He gave a whole-hearted wave and then leaned in to his new friend. "Don't mind him. He's really cranky."

Ganyma smiled. He slid his hands into the pockets of his sweatpants and found a load of dust from when he slipped into the dirt, and found himself turning his pockets inside out distractedly. It was enough to get his mind off of the excitable tealblood's tour around the junkyard.

"So, whaddaya wanna do, uhhh.... Uhhh..." He dug around for her name. It occured to her that he never asked for it. He scrambled to find words to pose the question, and ended up with:

"I'm your name! What's yours?"

A pause.

"I mean, Ganyma! Yeah!" After having cleared up the question completely, he put his grimy hand out for her to shake.

(I may format this.... Some time...)  

Sypon
Vice Captain

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:39 pm
Forera's excitement knew no bounds. "Oooooh! AHHH!! So COOL!" She wanted to try them out!! ALL the things, all of them! She looked toward Ganyma when he talked about the weights, and pointed at them. "Hey hey, which one can you lift?" She asked, stars in her eyes. She needed to know... So she could get BETTER than him, hehehe!! "Resilience bands? AWESOME!" She squealed.

"What do they d—"

Secret? Oh ho ho hoo!!! "Secret secret secret!! Oh man you HAVE to tell meee!!" Her eyes grew wide, mouth growing into a begging pout. "Oh I PROMISE I won't tell ANYONE!!" She pushed her bottom lip out and came closer to his face, almost pressing her forehead against his own. "Pleeeeaaasee!!"

"Strochio, huh...?" She blinked, pulling away from him. "Yeah, he seems a bit crankier than most lusi I've met!" Forera smiled a little at his mistake, letting a chuckle fall out of her mouth. "Ah, hahaha, my name's Forera!! Forera Serpen! The IMMORTAL tealblood!!" She said proudly, giving a small pose with a wide grin on her face. Her hand reached out to grab his and shook it excitedly. "I've survived two inevitable death situations! I'm awesome, I know!" She giggled, still shaking his hand. "I don't believe I've introduced you to my lusus!!" Letting go of his hand and motioning toward her shoulders, she nodded at the dorky kid. "Your name, right?" Forera giggled again, teasing a bit. "Ganyma, this is Serpentmom! She's been with me since day 1. Hehe!!" Forera grabbed her new companion's slightly thicker arm, squeezing it excitedly. "Where do you think I should start?" She asked him, feeling a bundle of giggles shake through her body.

Sypon
the amount of times I'd like to apologize greatly surpasses how much I want to actually say!!! I'm SO SORRY I took so long!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:51 pm
quite uneventful
HERE WE GO!

“It’s a secret for, uh… Members who’ve been… Nitiated!” Ganyma said, giving her a wink. He moved on. He decided to keep some secrets (which were, admittedly, things that were hard to think of off the top of his head!) a secret.

“Wow, the immortal tealblood? Oh my gosh. Your lusus must not need to worry about you!” Ganyma was mostly kidding. He had sense enough that only the Queen herself was immortal – but he couldn’t help but be impressed by her claims.

Ganyma gave a friendly wave to her lusus, grinning. Her lusus seemed nice enough. Serpentmom was clearly protective – he picked up that much. It was certainly a different brand from Strochio’s kind of protection. If Ganyma knew any better, he might have been jealous. But for now, he was king of the heap. He’d have to show off to this so-called-immortal tealblood. She was clearly some kind of mid-blood champion ALREADY! He had to up his game.

“Alright, Forera. Let’s see. I think to be the best fighter I’m gonna have t’… Annalyze your moves!” Ganyma monologued. He disconnected herself from her grasp on his arm, barely containing his excitement to begin. The troll paced around, now circling Forera in a fashion oddly familiar to that of his lusus. Finally, he came to a stop.

“And to do that, I think I should get a look at how ya fight! Then I can see where your strengths an’ weaknesses are. Important… Annalyze-y stuff like that!”  

Sypon
Vice Captain

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:45 am
Forera's mouth gaped open, and slammed her fists on his shoulder in a playful manner, but with still enough force to make him listen. "Iwannabenitiatediwannabenitiatediwannabrnitiated!!!" She whined, eyes wide and wanting. Okay, sure, she knew she was being annoying, but, like, that was her specialty!! She NEEDED to know EVERYTHING! All the secrets!! She wouldn't tell anyone anyone ANYONE, she promised and her promises were ALWAYS kept.

Always.

She stopped hitting him when he mentioned her lusus, and snorted— "HAH! Serpentmom is never worried, I am amazing and I can take care of m'self, HAHA!" She threw him a mischievous grin, a snarky giggle sliding out of her smile. Ooh man he sure was friendly! All her friends never said hello to Serpentmom! She pet her lusi's head, whom stuck out her tongue at Ganyma in appreciation. "Oooh, she likes you!!" She grinned. "That means I can keep coming, yeaah!!" Forera's smile reached from ear to ear, a small laugh chiming out.

Then he slid out of her grip. She blinked confusedly at him and within seconds understood what he was to do. "Ya mean, I'M going to have to analyze YOUR moves!" She emphasized, "To be the BEST!" She bent her knees slightly, crouching into a fighting position as she walked around a little, mimicking him and deciding not to wait for his attack. She lunged at him like a snake, aiming to tackle him to the ground in an effort to gain an early advantage. The thrill coursing through her blue veins excited her so much, she couldn't take it, she was SO READY to fight something— someONE. Fighting her brother wasn't the same... She was learning to block his hits. But fighting someone completely new... Yep, she was extremely ready. Even if she lost.

Sypon
BAM FIGHT INITIATED

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:12 pm
WHOA. This girl was serious! Ganyma smiled as wide as he could, his little overbite popping out his two lower fangs. He had his second wind! Ganyma flexed his fingers as she mirrored him. Then, she shot forward. Ganyma had repeated his lessons of wrestling in his head long enough and frequently enough. Just like back when he tussled with the older yellowblood, Minist. The first lesson! Use the opponent's momentum against them!

He braced himself on the ground, his boots digging in at precise angles. She was coming right at him with wild abandon -- the best he could do was... "Oof!"

He caught her shoulders in his big arms, sidestepping just enough to allow himself to spin on his toes. Hopefully her momentum would be enough to take her off balance, and he pressed down as they twirled, intending to fall on top of her. She was quick! He didn't have a great grip, but at least the tension before the fight was over. The grin on his face had changed into a focused grimace, eliciting a tiny grunt. Ganyma quickly tried to position his arm, slipping one under her neck and the other on her back.

quite uneventful
BABY FIGHT

Sypon
Vice Captain

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:17 pm
And down she flew. Welp, that was what she got for going first. It's just that, urg, he was taking too long!! Forera struggled against his size, flailing as he grabbed her front and back. Oh no, she was NOT going down this easy!! She managed to turn her head far enough to aim for a large bite on Ganyma's arm, sharp teeth dangerous and menacing. She gave a loud annoying screech-- so as to disorient him --and kicked, screaming like the little toddler she was. All the while, her eyes flew all over the place, looking for something to grab ahold of or help her kick him off. A devious smile slid on her face as a miniature plan formed in her mind-- oh, yes, this was perfect. Hehehe.

Serpentmom has slithered off in the ruckus, watching the battle on the side with slight worry-- her tail kept swishing back and forth anxiously, as if not looking forward to the outcome. The kicking and screaming little girl never actually trained to try and get stronger-- she usually put on appearances. It worried her not because she looked as if she was to lose-- in fact, it would be good if she lost, so the battle could teach her that she wasn't, in fact, immortal-- that one day she would lose. Actually, the reason she was worried was because she didn't want the reckless girl to get hurt. But with her being her, she would probably get a few new bruises by tomorrow...

Sypon
forera yo this was supposed to be a friendly fistfight no teeth allowed scream

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:58 pm
Ganyma only had a moment of concentrated self satisfaction before Forera began thrashing. The feeling was confusing, and frankly, overwhelming. He struggled to keep her in his grasp as she kicked her legs and shrieked. His brow was knotted in deep concern -- she certainly flustered him, but her antics weren't wearing him out as much as becoming fuel to keep her tied down. That is, until the teeth came out.

"AAAAHH!" Yelled Ganyma, feeling her teeth sink in like tiny daggers. He wasn't sure what he was expecting, but it wasn't that!! That wasn't fair, plain and simple. In Ganyma's fighting shows, no matter how heinous the villain, there was no biting allowed. It simply wasn't sportsmanlike. Ganyma jerked his arms away from her teeth, releasing her in the process. That was probably a mistake, but the troll was distracted enough that he'd completely let his tenets of fighting and training fall to the wayside. Because this... This was just a... A brawl!

Little pricks of blood appeared in a couple of the areas where Forera's teeth had been particularly effective. Ganyma hissed, wincing. He was stunned, but not out of the fight. Ganyma tried to grab hold of Forera before it was too late.

quite uneventful
WHOA WHOA LITTLE GIRL

Sypon
Vice Captain

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:50 pm
(SYPON IS A JERK AND ACCIDENTALLY DESTROYED THIS POST

who trusted sypon with an edit button

-Sypon)

(quite did but no worries hun everything is all good -cuddles with spoonie tightly-)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:13 pm
quite uneventful
ONE LAST EFFORT

"Aah! What?" Squirmed Ganyma. He had a big blindspot, and a frenetic little girl hopping around in it. He felt a significant weight on his back as she climbed up on him, grunting with surprise as her (comparatively) small arm slipped around his neck.

His rules definitely didn't cover this. He'd have to improvise. Ganyma found himself caught in a small dust cloud, and struggled to break free. He couldn't see much, and with Forera hanging onto his back he had to refocus -- and fast! Doing anything fast and unexpected never turned out well for the tealblood. He'd have to trust in himself. Do what worked for him.

Ganyma's mind worked through the scores of troll wrestling videos he'd watched. He couldn't focus in this state. Ganyma was beginning to get tuckered out after his workout, and his mind was in overdrive. Better think of something sooner. Something still fresh in his mind. Something that was still a fresh wound! Aha!

The boy bared his teeth and aimed to bite into Forera's arm, and a surprising amount of improvisation, he pushed off the ground in order to land flat on his -- or should he say Forera's -- back.  

Sypon
Vice Captain

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:45 pm
Forera let out a piercing yelp as she felt the other kid's teeth pierce her smooth(not really) and supple(even less) skin. What was this??! Was she... about to be bested? No, this was impossible!!! NEVER!!! This must've been a crude joke he was playing on her. Or well she was playing on herself. Wait, what?! FORERA DIDN'T KNOW. She was in a panic, no no no nooo she couldn't be losing! A low growl slid out of her and in that second, she felt weightless. Whaaaa-- "OWWWWWWIEEEEE!!!!" She screamed, feeling Ganyma's full weight fall onto her in a full out fall.

OH???? OHHH???

This was so awesome Forera couldn't even stop to squeal. She just lay back on the ground and panted tiredly-- wow oh wow, she really needed to train more often. This was ridiculous she was way more smarter than... Well, she couldn't very well say anything seeing as she barely knew the other kid. She wheezed. "Well'ahh... hnnf, gueessi'll, hnrrf, lettcha win thiss'ne..." She said with a small huff-- so he'd bested her. Once. This wouldn't happen again. She lay her head on the dirty ground and panted, waiting for him to get off and sighing. There was a first time for everything, she guessed.

Sypon
<333333333

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas