Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
new bratditions (pics too!) (update already X.x)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:43 pm
so, there is a small hobby rat breeder in the next town, I went to check it out, expecting to get one or two if they were in good health, walked away with 4, for those of you that dont know, that makes SIX rats we have now xD

This is all of them, in the travel tote thing (critter keeper)
User Image

This is Ruth, shes a double rex dumbo
User Image

This is Rue, shes a Dumbo rex
User Image

This is Kitty (my niece named her) shes a rex
User Image

This is Idgie, shes a velveteen rex
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:31 pm
cєℓєsтιαℓ ғιʀєғℓιєs:

CongRATS on the new furbabies! They're adorable! LOOK AT THOSE CUTE LITTLE FACES ALL IN A PILE. <3 Awwww.

Celestial Fireflies

Witty Autobiographer

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:43 am
Celestial Fireflies
cєℓєsтιαℓ ғιʀєғℓιєs:

CongRATS on the new furbabies! They're adorable! LOOK AT THOSE CUTE LITTLE FACES ALL IN A PILE. <3 Awwww.
Thanks 4laugh you should see the little turkeys in action! I guess Idgie is actually a week or two younger than the others, and she has won at least one play fight against Rue, who is the big girl xD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:20 pm
Oh. My. Gosh.

Could they be anymore adorable!? Congratulations :3  

Kithy Kitty

Familiar Browser

5,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:09 pm
Kithy Kitty
Oh. My. Gosh.

Could they be anymore adorable!? Congratulations :3
thanks xD I am now pricing neutering, Idgie is NOT a female, I am kind of unhappy about it, since I dont really want to have to spend 200+$ on a rat that was SUPPOSED to not even be SEEN by me, but there is no way I can just bring him back, hes got a week or two to go before I have to worry about him breeding the others, so well see.....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:32 pm
So, I have decided to name Idgie, Big George (George) since he and Ruth were named after the movie fried green tomatoes, and Big George is a character on there. Also, so far my neutering estimate is 192.50 which is a lot better than I thought, and since my sister owes me like 300$ it wont be too noticable, I am still shopping around, but I know I like that vet, shes always been our small critter vet, so well see, but I have heard great things about the other vet, not so great things (as far as rats go) about the 3rd vet, so IDK if I want to go there....

ADD: ok, so the second vet called me back, their fee is 98$ BUT they dont come with a lot of stuff, its just the neuter, and a pre exam, and the anesthetics, where as the more expensive one comes with a pain shot, and a antibiotic shot....I really think I will be going to the more expensive one, since there is so much stuff included, I might call them and ask if they have a pre exam too, or if that is an additional charge...

ADD#2: ok, I called the other vet, (the 192 one) they DO include a pre exam, which I know that the meds will cost more if I need them, BUT he will need the pre exam AND the antibiotics, AND the pain shot, so I really think hats where we will be going AND I will be separating him here soon, I hate to do it, but it has to be done.

Add#3: Well, hes been separated, I built him a tank topper yesterday (I have a nice blister to prove it, I had two but one didnt stick lol) he seems ok with being by himself, he seems more perky, I think the 3 girls was just too much lol gonna give him a couple weeks before we get him neutered, but I think were going to the 192.50 one, since they have everything set.

alsoif you want to get more updates as well as shenanigans, you can like my facebook page smile  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items