Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
I got my xmas present early. So, pics + new rat!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestial Fireflies

Witty Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:41 am
cєℓєsтιαℓ ғιʀєғℓιєs:

Yaaay! Fiance and I traded gift-for-gift, so I got to open my present early. It's a camera, and well worth the money! SO MANY CAT PICTURES ARE GOING TO BE TAKEN. It's kind of a secret, since I was supposed to open it during family Christmas, so I can't exactly flaunt them on FB just yet.

So I'll flaunt them here. smile

Here's Malcolm, looking gorgeous!
User Image

And a great picture of beautiful Miss Natalie. It's not exactly the best IMO, but I thought it was a great shot (of her sitting on her BFF Malcolm, much to his displeasure).
User Image

Aaaaand here is my new addition: Snickerdoodle. Her and Libra get on quite nicely. In fact, they're snuggling right now.
User Image

Then there's Libra. My baby. The best rat someone could ask for. Although, she's quite stubborn and I think this picture of her butt proves that quite nicely:
User Image
Camera? What's a camera? Sit still for pictures? I WANT TO EXPLORE!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:59 am
Awesome :3 What an awesome gift!! What did you get him? surprised

My hubby won't tell me what I got just that it's fishy related @_@ I don't wanna wait but I haven't got his gift yet either so bleh.

Looks like a wonderful camera, how many MP? I feel like mine is getting a bit outdated or my standards are too high or something :X

Your cats look ridiculously soft :3 And wittle ratty faces!!! /)^3^( Cutenesss!!  

Kithy Kitty

Familiar Browser

5,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Celestial Fireflies

Witty Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:32 am
Kithy Kitty
Awesome :3 What an awesome gift!! What did you get him? surprised

My hubby won't tell me what I got just that it's fishy related @_@ I don't wanna wait but I haven't got his gift yet either so bleh.

Looks like a wonderful camera, how many MP? I feel like mine is getting a bit outdated or my standards are too high or something :X

Your cats look ridiculously soft :3 And wittle ratty faces!!! /)^3^( Cutenesss!!
cєℓєsтιαℓ ғιʀєғℓιєs:

Thank you! I got him an RC helicopter, two board games, and a media server that plugs into his TV. In all, I spent 60% of what he did, but he makes over twice as much as I do, so fair trade I suppose. Then there was his birthday, for which I got him a really nice foot massager and a chair cushion massager. smile

My camera is 14.2 MP. It's a Nikon. It does pictures + video, which I'm excited about because I've always wanted to put my cats on youtube. I swear, I didn't just want this to put my cats on the internet! rofl I was thinking it would be a wonderful investment for events and when we have children; photographers are expensive and I think I could manage at home with this.

I'm still trying to re-learn my way around the lingo. My only experience is 2 photography classes in high school, so I know the basics (I know about ISO, shutter speed, aperture and whatnot) but venturing into photography forums can be a little bit overwhelming. I'm sure I'll get the hang of it. Even if I don't, I'm not exactly looking to go into business or anything. It's loads of fun as it is already. smile

Speaking of which, I've got a new picture to show off. Of Natalie and BFF Malcolm chilling out together:

User Image

I'd like to make an album eventually (on imgur or something) of all the cute BFF pictures I have of them.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:48 am
Your cats are gorgeous! I love the pictures. 4laugh  

Latrans

Devoted Inquisitor

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out