Kithy Kitty

Familiar Browser

5,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:34 pm
My son is seriously pushing my limits.

Today he threw a biscuit into the tank. I didn't notice this until a little while after when all of my goldfish were investigating the floating bits. A good deal of them had sunk as well. Did a 20&#xis;h change (still in the process of it, water is too darn cold right now so it's heating up). Will they be okay? >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:29 am
cєℓєsтιαℓ ғιʀєғℓιєs:

Ahh, kids. gonk

As long as you fished out what you could, I'm sure they'll be fine. I did a quick google. Apparently some people feed cat biscuits to their koi?? lol It can't be too far off enough to make them sick.

Celestial Fireflies

Witty Autobiographer

Kithy Kitty

Familiar Browser

5,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:01 am
They seem to be doing alright now although a little sluggish. Think I may have shocked them a bit with the chilly water. Warmed it up the best I could but stupid winter.

Kids /sigh. I don't think he intended it to go in the fish tank but this is the second time in two days he's landed something in there. Couldn't exactly punish him for it either since I didn't see him do it and he seemed amazed it was even in there. Even if the fish did keel over.. not like he meant to @-@ Kids and pets, gosh. I'm glad I don't have my gerbils anymore. I don't think I could handle it rofl  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games