Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:22 pm
A Bundle Of Joy

Adriana was just out of her egg when she realized that no one was there to greet her. She wiggled out into the world alone and as naive as a newborn baby could be. Though oblivious to how dire her situation was, the little Chikorita's instincts took over. Food was first and foremost on her list of course, and without a mother's milk, berries would just have to do. Her little belly couldn't handle them for the first few days, but it was all she could think of.

She grew sick quite a few times while out on her own and was plagued with loneliness. The innocent little babe had no idea what to do with herself. If she ate, she grew sick, if she didn't, she grew sicker. And walking around on her own had proven tiring, and frightening! She developed a hatred of the dark very quickly, and would often cry herself to sleep at night. Her cries would go unheard no matter how long or hard she wailed. No one seemed to hear her, or at least understand her.

Something always resonated within her, a small voice, that she chose to follow when she grew tired. It told her that this wasn't right, that she should have never been alone. But, she was alone. Who or what should be here with her? In her dreams, she would see two figures beckoning her forward. Somehow, she knew that they were what the voice was trying to convey. But without a word to call them by, Adriana would wake more lost than before.

Then, one chilly autumn morning, Adriana saw the two figures sitting by a lake. They looked like Pokemon, but they looked like something else, too! Whatever they were, they seemed to be exactly what she had been looking for. Without hesitation, Adriana introduced herself.

"Chiii! Chikoooriiitaaaa!" She bellowed, nuzzling their legs.

"Awww, Dai!" Chirped Alabaster. "She's so cute! Where do you think she came from?"

"I don't know, 'Baster." Said Damien. He picked Adriana up and laughed as she assumed a cradling position. "She's just like a baby! Why would such a young baby be all the way out here on her own?"

"That's not good! We should take her back to the house," Alabaster replied. "If she's all alone at this age, something's very wrong. It's too dangerous out here for such a little Pokemon..."

"Well, alright then!" Damien chirped. "She'll come home with us!" He giggled, tickling Adriana's belly as the pair walked back to the house. "Maybe she'll be our daughter, 'Baster..."

Alabaster flushed red and poked Adriana's nose.
"Yeah, our little bundle of joy..."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:40 pm
Sunshine Routine

"Chiii! Chiii!" Adriana chirped. The sun had risen and a new day had begun. She leaped out of her bed, a fluffy cot situated next to Damien and Alabaster's bed, and snuggled up against her fathers. Laughter exploded in the room as the teens rose from their slumber and cuddled their daughter. Adriana giggled and wiggled in Alabaster's arms while she was carried down to breakfast. Her favorite food, applesauce, was plopped in front of her wide red eyes. It was quickly devoured, as usual. Then she followed Damien over to where the coats hung and squealed with joy as they stepped outside to take a morning stroll.

This morning routine was always met with the same amount of enthusiasm every day. Adriana would wake her parents up, they would eat breakfast and then would all take a blissful walk through the forests. It was something that Adriana cherished and hated to change. If there happened to be a rainy day, Adriana would not be one to look forward to it. It meant a difference in her routine, and a difference in how she would deal with her day to day activities. Everything needed to have sunshine in order for it to be perfect.

After the stroll through the forests, the trio would head back to the house to play games and chat. Aunt Crystal would be up by then and be pondering where her day would be taking her. A quick bubbly chat and a pat on the head is what Adriana offers to help set her aunt's feet in motion. From there on, aunt and niece have their time together, which is always an adventure. From talk of dress up to being scolded for screaming too loudly, Adriana's ears are always peeled for whatever lessons her aunt may have to teach her.

By the end of her chattering, it's time for lunch. Alabaster has produced something amazing, no doubt about it, and Damien is already praising him with mountains of kisses and cuddles. Curiously, Adriana will nose her way between her parents, and they will laugh at how impatient she is. She'll giggle along with them, despite her lack of a definition for the word impatient. They'll help her to eat her food and show her pictures in the daily paper from the city. The comics always enthuse her parents and she hopes one day to understand why.

Lunch time always ends in nap time, whether Adriana protests or not. She's settled back into her cozy cot beside her parent's bed and sung a pretty lullaby. Her father's voices entrap her and she soon drifts off into a peaceful slumber. She dreams of sunshine and Alabaster's cooking. She dreams of Damien's rainbow coats and Crystal's fluffy tail. Her little eyes remain closed until early afternoon when she wakes to the very same voices who lulled her to sleep. She rubs her eyes and stands, ready to continue her day.

The afternoon routine is filled with daily tasks that her parents call chores. Though they never really assigned her a task of her own, Adriana helps by cheering them on in whatever they may be doing. From raking the leaves in the front yard to sorting the laundry in the living room, the little Chikorita has a cheer prepared for any task. Sometimes, she tries to help rake the leaves into piles when he daddies aren't looking, but she prefers to jump into them and cause a bigger mess. Alabaster gets a little cross with her, but Damien just laughs and rakes the pile up again. One day, she wants to be able to help her parents do chores, even if they look like they make them tired.

Towards the evening, if the weather is especially nice, the family travels out to the city to go shopping for whatever the may need. This causes Adriana to riggle around with excitement. The sounds, the smells and the sights of the city cause quite a sensory overload. All the people rushing past her are interesting, but her parents hold her back to prevent her from getting lost in the crowds. Most of the time, she does get a little distracted and Alabaster will panic and look for her. But she's always one step behind them, waiting to venture into one of the shops.

They buy all sorts of food in the grocery store. From celery for salads to cold cuts for sandwiches, Adriana has seen it and tasted it all. She finds that she likes the fruit section better than the cheese section, mostly because the french cheeses smell so funny. Her parents load up on applesauce, Poke` Chow and other foods fit for Adriana to eat before heading back out into the streets. If they bought a lot of things, they usually go right home, but if they can carry some extra things, they stop at a clothing or gift shop. Adriana loves to play hide n' seek in the clothes racks and cuddle up with the biggest stuffed animal she can find. Sometimes they leave with a toy or two for her, but she doesn't mind either way. The sheer adventure of the evening is enough of a present for her.

By the time they get back home, it's already dusk. They hustle to put the groceries away and stand on the front porch to watch the sun go down. All of the pretty colors make Adriana smile and want to cuddle up to her parents. She watches as they cuddle close together and share a kiss or two. She knows that kisses are for those you love and feels very happy when her parents show how much they care for each other. As the darkness sets in around them, the trio goes back inside. It's time for dinner and another hour of games and chatting before too long.

Bedtime comes exactly when needed, especially after such a long day. Adriana is settled snug back in her cot and read a story book or two. Sometimes it takes her a little longer to fall asleep at night because of how afraid of the dark she can be, but with some reassurance and kiss on the forehead, she drifts off to sleep. Back to blissful dreaming, until a new day of sunshine begins.

(Word count: 1053)

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:41 pm
Meeting The Family pt. 3

After dinner, the family gathered in the living room to play board games and chat about their day. Sarah sat in the middle of the rug in the middle of the room while Damien and Alabaster tickled a very giddy Adriana. Her heart swelled with pride for her little brother as the couple rocked their baby and it all began to set in. Her brother was a father and she was an aunt! He had a beautiful home, a beautiful life and she had nothing to worry about. He had survived on his own and she couldn't have been more proud. She gazed over to Crystal, who was carrying a box of card games, and grinned.
"What're we going to play tonight?" She asked.

"Whatever you want to, I suppose." Crystal replied. She set the box down carefully before Sarah and sat beside her, offering her a smile. "Go on, pick your favorite!"

"But..." Sarah muttered. "I've never played a card game before... I don't have a favorite!"

"Don't worry about it, sis!" Alabaster chirped, setting Adriana on the ground. "We'll let Adriana pick!"

Adriana chirped and raised her eyebrow at the box of games. They didn't look very fun to her. In fact, some of them weren't even colorful! She sat on her rump and looked up at her parents, confused as to why she was being made to look at them.

Damien chuckled at his daughter and scooped her up again.
"I don't think she understands what's going on, sweetheart." He said. "She's too young to play card games. They probably look like sheets of paper to her, not a game!"

"Heh, you're probably right!" Alabaster replied, patting Adriana on the head. "Sorry baby, we put you on the spot!"

"Chiiii! Chikooo...?" Adriana piped, tilting her head to the side. The room exploded in aws and laughter, causing the little Chikorita to grin and wiggle. "Chiiii! Chi! Chiiikoo!" She hopped out of her father's arms and ran circles around the room.

"Looks like she wants to play tag!" Sarah exclaimed. She stood and followed Adriana around the room, laughing and making funny noises.

Adriana squealed profusely and ran faster, giggling at the noises Sarah made. Soon, she found that she was being followed by her entire family, which made her squeal louder. She ran and ran until her little legs couldn't run any further, which landed her right in Alabaster's waiting arms. The tired little Pokemon stretched, yawned and snuggled against her father's chest, tuckered out from all the excitement.

"Looks like someone's ready for bed, Damien..." Alabaster whispered, smirking up at his lover. He moved towards the staircase and motioned for Damien to follow. "Should we put our little racer to bed?"

Damien nodded and followed Alabaster up the stairs, his arm moving to pull the other closer to his side. They wandered into their room and placed Adriana gently into her fluffy little cot that sat beside their bed. Warm plush blankets were carefully tucked around her as they knelt by her side. A soft smile grew on their faces as they looked upon their drowsy daughter.
"Maybe Sarah would like to help us sing her a lullaby, Alabaster." Damien whispered.

"She would love to, Damien." Alabaster agreed, turning to fetch his sister from the living room. "When I was little, she always joined my mother in singing to my younger sister and I. She's a natural mother..." He descended the staircase about halfway and whistled to Sarah. "Hey, sis, you want to sing your niece a lullaby?"

Sarah beamed and nodded. Quietly, she followed her brother up the stairs and tip toed to Adriana's bedside. She marveled at how cute she looked tucked underneath all of her fuzzy blankets and gently brushed a fuzzball out of her sleepy eyes. A weak "chi" resonated from the sleepy little baby and Sarah's heart just about melted. She gazed over to her side, where Damien and Alabaster knelt with the same mesmerized expression, and she smiled.
"I'm so proud of you, little brother..." She whispered, tears forming in her eyes. "She's beautiful..."

Wine red eyes filled with tears as they gazed over to Sarah. Alabaster wrapped his arms around his sister and squeezed tightly. The two person hug was quickly turned into a group hug as Damien locked his arms around the pair, and the tears came tumbling down. Though they were tears of joy, the amount of emotion he felt was enough to make his heart pound.
"Just to hear you say that..." He stammered out. "Is... Is... It's beautiful. I never thought I would hear you say that... Never in a million years."

"Well, you've earned it, 'Bast." Sarah replied, drying his eyes. "Both of you have done a terrific job. There's still much more to do, but so far, you're both doing a fantastic job." She hugged them both again before facing Adriana, who was growing closer and closer to sleeping by the second. "What lullaby should we sing?"

"She has her favorite," Damien whispered. "Do you know "You Are My Sunshine?"

Sarah gleamed. That was one of her favorites!
"My mother used to sing that to me all the time..." She replied. "Who wants to start?"

"Why don't you?" Alabaster said.

"Alright then," Sarah said, taking a breath in. "You are my sunshine..."

"Our only sunshine..." Alabaster sang.

"You make us happy when skies are gray..." Damien sang.

"You'll never know, dear..." Sarah sang.

"How much we love you..." Crystal added from the doorway.

"So please don't take..." Alabaster sang, cuddling closer to Damien.

"Our sunshine..." Damien sang, snuggling up to Alabaster.

"Away..." Sarah sang. She finished the song softly and smiled at the now sleeping Adriana. She rose and motioned the others to tip toe out of the room with her. They walked back down into the living room and continued to chat.

------------------------------------------

"Well, I'm off to catch some beauty sleep!" Crystal announced as she headed up towards her room. "I'll see you all tomorrow morning! Sleep tight!"

"Good night, Crystal!" Sarah said, waving. She turned to Damien and Alabaster, who were back snuggling on the sofa, and sat down next to them. "So..." Sarah began. "I'll be heading up to bed soon, too..." She paused and smiled. Her brother and his lover had fallen asleep against each other's chests, which was the cutest thing she had seen in a long time, next to her niece of course. With a lighthearted chuckle she covered the couple in a blanket and kissed Alabaster on the forehead. She stopped to marvel at how much her brother had grown before ascending the staircase and heading to her room. It was spacious and full of room for her to grow into. And as soon as the door was closed, she flopped down upon the bed and squealed against the pillows. She was home! She was home! And life was, once again, filled with that rare, long sought after, sunshine.

(Does not count for reqs; Here for plot purposes)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:54 pm
[PD] Oh! You can't talk? (Sabria, Adriana, Damien, Alabaster)

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:19 pm
[PD] Smile! Everything Is A Wonderland! [Adriana/Noble]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:43 pm
Priorities

"Move, move!" Damien screamed as he barreled into the house. The shells on the egg were just about to fall off as he laid it upon the couch cushions. Sarah, Alabaster and the other house mates hovered around him with flabbergasted expressions as Damien fussed with the blankets and pillows, making sure he had everything just right for whatever would come from such a peculiar egg. Blue eyes stared intently as a tiny paw kicked its way out, and another, and finally the remaining pieces split in two. All took a deep breath in and gasped at what lay crying before them.

"Meeeew, meeeew!" Cried the premature neko baby as it emerged from it's egg. It's cries were weak, sickly and very distressing for the group to hear. Near opaque fists flailed in the air, it's face turning a shade of blue.

"It can't breathe, it can't breathe!" Alabaster screamed, horrified. He scooped the baby up into his arms and began rubbing it's back. "Come on little one, come on!" His ears shot up as the fragile child coughed and cried louder, a slight wave of relief washing over his face. His eyes darted over to Damien, who had zipped to his side as soon as the baby was moved, and he motioned to the door. "Hurry, she needs to get to a hospital!" He said. "She could die if she doesn't get help!"

"Right, right!" Damien agreed. He ushered Alabaster out the front door and the pair began to run towards the city. The hospital was miles away from where they lived, and a Pokemon center was out of the question because they knew that this baby certainly wasn't a Pokemon, so they did their best to run most of the way to their destination. Eventually they grew far to tired and had to hail a cab which drove them the rest of the way there. Once safely at the hospital they hustled the baby inside and cried for assistance. The baby had quieted by that time and they weren't certain if she was still breathing. Both teenagers sobbed in the waiting room as the doctors carted her away.

---------------------

Going home was very hard for them both. The doctors had told them that the baby was safe with them and that they need not worry about her. They were to go home and rest. But neither man could fathom sleeping after such a terrifying experience. A kitten-baby hatched from an egg and could have died in their house! They wouldn't have been able to live with themselves! They knew they did the best they could, but in the short time they held her tiny body close to them, they had fallen in love with her. Call it instinct, call it love, they were smitten with the idea of having another child. But would this child survive her own birth?

"Damien... I..." Alabaster sighed, laying pressed up against his lover's chest. Tears flowed from his eyes and stained the gray sleep shirt that Damien wore. "If she survives... Do you think she could be our daughter...?"

It took a moment for Damien to respond as he choked back his own tears. All the hope he had left in his body was going towards the life of the child he had tried to save which was causing him a great deal of upset. However, one look into Alabaster's eyes reminded him of something very important. "H-Hold on a second, 'Baster!" He cried, lunging up from his place in bed. "I've forgotten something! I hope I haven't lost it!"

He had never dashed down the stairs so fast in his life. The ring! The ring! Where did he leave it?! It had to be somewhere in the house! But where?! His muscles tensed and he began to hyperventilate. No, no! He had spent so much time and money! He couldn't have lost it! This was horrible, terrible! He darted outside and ran around the property, clinging to the very last shred of hope he had left for himself. All his efforts turned up nothing which really didn't surprise him. He was such a ******** idiot! How could he lose something so important?!

"AAAAUUUGH! I'M SUCH AN IDIOT! WHY CAN'T I DO ANYTHING RIGHT?!" He bawled.

"Daddy...?"

A little voice piped through his anguish and his head whipped around to see Adriana standing in her pajamas. She was supposed to be in bed! What was she doing awake so late? Argh! He must've woken her up! How could he make things any worse for tonight?
"Adriana, what are you doing up so late?" He asked, scooping her up into his arms. "You need to go back to bed, sweetheart! You'll be so cranky tomorrow!"

"Adri saw daddy crying! Chiiii!" Adriana chirped, eyes wide with concern. She fidgeted in Damien's arms as she was carried into the house again. "What make daddy sad? Baby kitten go 'way be safe now, right?"

Damien sighed as he ascended the stairs and made his way into the hallway. His daughter was so innocent. How could he tell her about the hospital, the doctors, and all the scary equipment they had to attach to the sick baby that she had rescued? Would she be able to comprehend all the sadness, all the anxiety that he was feeling at the moment? He shook his head to himself as he nestled Adriana back into her bed in Sarah's room, gently tousling her green hair as he pondered how best to reply to her questions. His eyes gazed over to her nightstand and locked on to a small velvet box that lay upon it. "The ring! The ring!" He squealed, snatching the box up from it's place. He peered inside of it and heaved a heavy sigh of relief, it was still there! He didn't lose it after all!

"Daaadddy?" Adriana chimed, arching her eyebrow up at her father. "What that? It make you happy again! Chiiii! Yaaaaay!"

"This, Adriana, is a very important thing!" Damien explained, his body quaking with excitement. He opened the box and showed her the ring, grinning at how it glistened in the light of the room. "When daddy asked papa to marry him with this, we'll be a real family! What do you think about that?"

"Chiiiiiiiiii! Good, very very good!" Adriana cried, squealing. She wiggled underneath the covers and giggled as Damien gave her a good night kiss on the forehead. She peered out from underneath her blanket just as he was about to leave the room. "Daddy...?"

"Yes, Adriana?" Damien replied.

"Will kitten baby be in the real family, too?" Adriana questioned.

Damien paused and gazed down the hallway to his room before turning back to his daughter with a smile. "We'll just have to keep hoping that she will be okay, Adri." He replied, shutting off the light. "For now, all we can do is hope for the best. That is our number one priority."

(Word count: 1,145)

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:10 pm
Deer Jernel,

Chiiiiii! Adriana has hands! See? See? Hands can write! Pencil is hard to hold. Can do! Adri can do, chiii! Daddy showed me how write E-ng-LISH. It hard. Still learn'in. No stop beliebing! Can do! Caaaannn dooooo! Chiiiiii!

Adri has more than hands! Better legs, run fast! RUN FAAAAST! YEEEEE! Gots tiny tail and big leaf! Like leaf! It move when sunny or not sunny. Auntie Syb-el give me good hair style! Auntie Cry-s-tl buys dresses! Wan' 'venture clothes. No wan' dresses no more! Waaaaa!

Gots little sister now! Chiiiwaaaa, chiiiaaaaaaa, she Mei-ling and has cat parts! Love my baby sister! Big sister Adri can do all thing for you! You learn from Adri! You will! Love you, Mei Mei Ling Ling! Chiiiwaaa! She cute! CUTEY CUTEY CHIIIIIII!

Go eat now! Food taste better than berries here! No dirty food! Be'in h-U-man better than be'in Po-kay-moooon! Chiiiiiiii! WAAAAAA!

Baaai Baaaaaiiii!

Adriana

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:18 am
Adriana Uses Cotton Guard!
(Grass type move:
The user protects itself by wrapping its body in soft cotton, drastically raising the user's Defense stat.)

Adriana was busying herself with her baby sister, Meiling, while her daddies were fussing over the two new additions to the family, Marcus and Cornelius. All looked well as Adriana colored and Meiling fiddled with her leaf head piece and things were calm in the house for a change.

"Mei-Mei! I drew us!" Adriana chirped, showing the doodle to her baby sister.

"Eeee!" Meiling squealed, latching onto the paper and giggling. However, as soon as she was finished giggling, her face started to turn pale.

UH, OH! Adriana knew what was coming! Meiling was going to spit up all over her! EEEEW! She didn't have much time to think, but she had to cover herself with SOMETHING! "CHIIIIII!" She cried, pulling a cotton blanket over her body just as Meiling spat up. WHEW! She had missed it! Even if she did get her daddy's favorite blanket all messy...

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 7:31 pm
I have to see my sister

(Stolen from Brenny's journal. -shot-)
(WIP Roleplay between Brennen and Adriana)

"I go for walk now!" Adriana cried, racing out the front door of her home. She only paused once to check for her father's wave and bolted into the forest. It had been a while since she had been able to run outside freely and it was rather fun to see all the changes in the forest. "Waaaa! Flowers everywhere!" She cooed, leaping into a field of buttercups. "Pick some for dinner table! Chiii!"

Brennen bumped into Adriana as she leapt into the field of buttercups. "Oh, I-I'm sorry!" he stammered. This was awkward. Had this happened before? He couldn't remember bumping into someone like this before. "You're picking flowers?" he asked, steadying himself, then studying Adriana to ensure he hadn't hurt her. "I'm looking for my sister. Have you seen someone that--" used to look like him. But since he'd changed into--what he was now, he couldn't be sure his sister resembled him at all. "She's a celebi," he decided. "With wings and tennas like mine. She's pink, though. Not green. If you see her, you'll tell her I'm looking for her, right?"

Adriana looked up at Brennen with the innocence of newborn child, and tilted her head to the side. This had come out of nowhere and started asking a bunch of questions! Most of the things that he said flew over her head like a paper airplane as she looked him over. Suddenly, ruby red orbs snapped onto the antennae on Brenny's head, and she grinned. "Leaf sprouts!" She squealed, reaching up to pet his head. "Chiii! Green haiiiir!"

"Leaf sprouts?" Brenny repeated, blinking. That didn't make any sense. Wasn't she going to answer his questions? And--now she was focused on his hair. He paused, studying hers. "Hey, you have green hair too!" he beamed. "Maybe we're related, then!" With all the logic of a very young boy, he took Adriana's hand. "You can help me look! Maybe she's your sister, too! ...But you know, she's been lost for a long time. I've been looking for months. And I can't ever find her." He shook his head solemnly. "My friend Mitsuru said I'd find her one day, maybe. Do you think she's still hidingh from the cold?"

"Re-la-ted? Chii!" Adriana squealed, nodding along with Brenny. "Adri help! Sister can't go far, little right?" She patted Brenny on his shoulder and smiled. "No be sad, 'kay? Sad don't find nothing! Nothing at all!" She folded her arms and pouted, imitating Brenny's solemn look, before tilting her head again. "Cold? It spring now! No more cold! Silly sister!"

"Right. But she can fly pretty fast, and celebi can move through time..." he hesitated, blinking at Adri. "I never have though. I don't think she would..." But maybe she had. Would his sister cross times to escape his attentions? What if she had? What would he do then? He wouldn't know which time, or where she'd gone. "I don't know," he said. "She was gone in Winter too..."

Adriana blinked and tapped her finger against her chin. Time traveling sister that hides from cold and flies really fast? Was she a fairy tale warrior princess? She gazed to Brenny and nodded to herself, he was shiny enough to be a warrior prince, she why couldn't sister be the same? She patted Brenny's shoulder and smiled up at him. "Easy so-lu-shun!" She exclaimed. "She went to save 'da world and will come home when world is safe again! Chiii! Then we play all day together!" She wrapped Brenny in a tight hug. "No worry, be happy! Sun shine's all 'round!"

Brenny stared at Adri. He made a face. Had he somehow found himself in the world of the magic box? The television Connie had assured him more than once, where the people were not quite real? "I don't think so," he said, with a shake of his head. "I don't think she'd save the world if it needed saving. She's really shy and hates humans. I think she'd hate me, if she saw me like this, too. She doesn't like humans... and I look kind of human..." the celebi boy's lip trembled. It wasn't fair! It wasn't fair at all.

Adriana's face fell at the sight of his trembling lip. What did she do to make him sad? Adri was a good girl! She never made people cry! She gazed up at him in confusion for a moment and her own lip began to quiver. "Adri is sorry," She said, looking to the ground. "I don't un-der-stand 'lots of big things sometimes n' I want help you..." She paused, biting her lip. "I am not a good sister, can't help you find sister. Chiii...."

Brenny wrapped his arms around Adri. "No," he said, shaking his head. "Let's be brother and sister. I can't find my other sister, and I don't think if I did, she'd come with me. But you like me, right? And we'll always play together!" He beamed at the thought. "If you don't wanna stay with us, we can still be sister and brother, okay? Because we've got green hair!"

Adriana beamed at Brenny and wrapped him in a tight squeeze. "Chiii! Yes! I be your sister!" She cried, nuzzling him. "We run in the forest and visit lakes and play games together! Yaaaaay!" She snuggled him a little more before pointing into the forest where she had come from earlier. "Adri lives in house down there!" She said. "Daddies and aunties and sisters and friends, all live with Adri! Brother can come stay, too!"

"I can visit," Brenny said with a nod. "But not stay, okay? My Daddy needs me. He'd be all by himself if I wasn't there." He shook his head. He'd never leave Connie. "But I will visit! Promise! And you can visit me. I'm going to have a lemonade stand soon so I can buy Daddy a present! You can help. Would you like that?"

"Okay, my daddies need me too!" Adriana nodded, her fathers meant the world to her. They did find her when she needed them the most! Her eyes lit up wide at the idea of a lemonade stand and she grinned. "Yes! Adri help you with lemonade! Chiii!" She paused, glanced back into the forests, and giggled. "Daddy can make other stuff, too! He cooks chicken, makes Ice Tea and bakes COOKIES!" She squealed. "Best cookies EVER, says daddy!"

Brenny beamed. "Okay! Daddy can help us with the lemonade!" He paused, blinking. "Oooh. Yeah! Cookies and lemonade would be good! My daddy and me don't eat chicken, it's meat, and we don't eat meat. Ice tea is okay, but I like lemonade best! Lemonade and cookies!"

"What cookies you like best?" Adriana squeaked, practically bouncing in place. This boy was so much FUN! He likes lemonade, cookies, and is her brother! Where had he been all winter when she was so bored and tired of listening to her aunt complain about how hot the house was? "Adri likes sugar cookies that look like STARS! Don't like oatmeal cookies, 'do."

"I like peanutbutter cookies best," Brenny said excitedly. "They're the best! I had some at the park withmy friend and they're really the best. I don't like stars, though. My Daddy warned me about stars after what happened. It was kind of scary, but I didn't mind," he beamed. "But I don't like stars much, all the same. They're pretty up in the sky. I like them when they're up there. ...Do you think they're really shaped like star sugar cookies?"

"Peanutbutter tastes good with jelly!" Adriana giggled. She loved PB&J, it was one of her favorites. Her eyes went wide at the quesion about the stars. "Maaaaybee... You think we can eat'em too?" Her mouth pursed a little as she looked up at the sky. "Daddy says stars are very very hot, so they be in a big big OVEN!" She giggled. "You ever have cookies with jelly in 'em?"

Brenny hesitated before smiling. "I don't know. Maybe. People say the moon is made of cheese! So maybe stars are really cookies!" But that didn't explain the star he'd found. It'd been metal and shiny. "I don't think they'd taste very good. I heard stars are very old. So they'd be very stale."

Adriana made a face. "Stale star cookies? Eeew!" She chirped, turning her nose in the air with a giggle. "I wonder who bake the stars, must be busy all the time!" Then, she turned to look at Brenny again. "What your name?" She asked.

"Maybe it's a pokemon," Brenny said thoughtfully. "It must be a legendary to have ovens that big... Must be lonely too, to have so many stale cookies. Must not have anyone to give them to." He frowned at the thought. To have no one to give cookies to... That seemed like a terror he wasn't willing to face. "My name's Brenny!"

"Very lonely, chiii..." Adriana agreed, her face falling slightly. "I would take stale cookies, make them smile!" She giggled. "Brenny is good name! I am A-dree-ahnah! My daddies gave me that name."

"It's a pretty name!" Brenny said with a smile. "My full name is Brennen. I think my sister gave me that name. I've always had it, even before I had Connie. But I can't remember. Someone must have." He paused, "Do you have a nickname? I like Brenny best. I think I'll call you Adri. That's easy and nice. Hi Adri!"

"Hi Brenny!" Adriana giggled, waving at him. "Everbody calls Adri, Adri. My daddy is called Dai and my other daddy is called 'Baster. They have lots of other not so nice names that my auntie Crystal says to them, too, but I not 'pose to say 'em." She tapped her chin again and smiled. "What is sister's name?"

"My sister's name is Cecily! Have you seen her?" Brenny, it seemed, would never give up hope. "If you do meet her, you'll tell her I'm looking for her? I miss her. I haven't seen her since before I found my Daddy... She must be all alone."

"Chiii! Very pretty name!" Adriana chirped, tapping her chin again. Had she seen Brenny's sister? She thought back to what he had said earlier, he said she was pink and not human like he was. After a moment or so, she frowned and shook her head. "No, Adri hasn't seen Cecily. But we find her together!" She grabbed Brenny's hand and grinned. "I promise, we find sister Cecily!"

Brenny wrapped arms around Adriana, smiling. "Yay! We'll find her together! Then we can tell her we're her sister and brother. She'll like us, then! Maybe she'll be like us someday. Then she'll need someone to help."

"Yes! She find her star and become human!" Adriana nodded, snuggling up to Brenny. "We rescue her and show her how to walk like human! It hard at first, but easy easy easy later on!" She giggled. "Cecily will be happy, like us!"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:44 am
That's no rock! [Adriana/Brennan]

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:29 pm
Dear Journal,

Hi, journal! It's Adriana! I can't believe I lost you, silly journal! Your pages are a little crumpled and stuff, but you're still okay to write on! (You're also very very pretty, I missed you!)

Lots of stuff has happened since I last wrote! I'm a big sister again, this time to a little brother! His name is Felix and he's half-Zorua and half-Vulpix. He hatched from an egg that kinda-almost-exploded, and he's super duper cute! I like carrying him around and playing with his hair. It's so fluffy and warm, like a campfire that doesn't burn! Mei-Mei likes to help me take care of him, too! She's still super little, but she does a good job about telling me when he's eating smelly socks or crawling out the front door. I like being a big sister!

Auntie Crystal is thinking of moving out, by the way, I keep forgetting to ask her why. She says stuff about being bored or too hot and I don't understand. Daddy Alabaster says not to worry, though. I wonder if Auntie Sarah will move away...

OH, WAIT, I GOT BETTER NEWS. BRENNY AND I FOUND AN EGG! You know Brenny, right? My brother and best friend forever? YEAH, he and I found an egg! It's a super dark egg, like a rock or something and it's gonna hatch soon! We hope it's a grass type, like us, so we can teach it stuff! Like... Uh... I know how to make a big bubble of cotton to protect my face with and... Brenny can show her how to fly? Maybe? ... Can he fly? I should ask him! It would be neat to go flying! Maybe the baby will know how to fly when they hatch? That would be super cool! (But, then I'd be stuck on the ground... Oh well!)

ANYWAY, I gotta go! It's dinner time and Felix is crying! He wants tater-tots with cheese and daddy Damien burned 'em again. Oops!

See you!

Adriana

Hiatused Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas