Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:08 pm
╔══════════════╗
Odette Saphira: Hybrid
╚══════════════╝

User Image
•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••

Long ago a legend has emerged saying a dragon and a mermaid had fall in love but many saw this as an abomination. Thus the extinction of both species has arrived killing both lovers. However a small crystal blue egg has fallen from the world and into the water as it glitter and shined like a beacon that the creatures from the ocean world sought to protect it. Years later a sprout of life with the genes of both species lived.

The sun peaked through the clouds down on the ocean of the Southern Isles, there along the sandy beach shore stood a young woman with the unusual amethyst eyes, with flowing blonde hair blowing in the breeze, as crystal sapphire scales were shown along the side of her neck. She is the first of her kind at least that what the sea creature told her mixed with Dragon and Mermaid. Odette stood there standing looking out as if trying to figure her purpose in life. Odette red lips smiled as she remember when she was younger she breath out fire which she can still do if ever she was provoked. Odette started to walk as she made sure not to get her feet wet because if she did, she would turned into a mermaid.

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:33 am
User Image

Jane the Witch

Jane strolled along the pearly shore, looking for an interesting find that washed ashore from sea. She looked for nothing in particular, but felt as if on this day, she would find something.

Eventually, the clouds came with the wind, blocking the sun and creating deep shadows. Jane stopped and scooped up a small white shell. If nothing else, it was always good to have shells around. That's when she sensed energy further down the beach. Eagerly, she pocketed the shell and rounded the corner of a large cluster of rocks. There, she saw an unusual girl - beautiful and certainly more than she seemed.

Jane smiled and perched on top the rocks, watching the girl as she drew closer to where she sat.

00Rebecca_Chambers00

Genrin619
Captain

Unforgiving Warlord

16,875 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:16 pm
Genrin619

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

User Image
•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••

Odette smiled as she wiggled her feet into the sand as the world above the sea was so unknown to her but she wasn't completely lost to the world as the sea creatures taught her what she needed to know. Odette was itching to swim but her dragon sense kicked in as she felt she was being watch. "Hello." Her sweet melody voice called.

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:10 pm
User Image

Jane the Witch

Jane sprang gracefully from her perch and landed in front of the beautiful and strange girl. "Hello," she echoed cheerfully. "I'm Jane. I've never seen you around here before. Are you lost?"

She cocked her head to the side, attempting to convey her curiosity and harmlessness through body language.

The girl was slender and blonde with purple eyes. She looked delicate and regal like a princess or noble; not at all like Jane the witch. She tugged on her suit jacket and smiled a quirky smile, hoping to reassure the girl she meant no harm. "I could show you the way. Where are you from and where are you going?"

00Rebecca_Chambers00

Genrin619
Captain

Unforgiving Warlord

16,875 Points
  • Hellraiser 500

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:25 pm
Genrin619

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

User Image

A young girl jumped in her view as Odette carefully looked her over as to see if she was a threat to her or not. Odette looked at her posture and smile until the young girl started to speak so many questions. Odette smiled politely and nodded her head. "Hello, my name is Odette." She introduced herself as she didn't want to be rude since the girl told her her name. Just before she answered her question, the wind blew some of her hair away from the nape of her neck as it reviled some dragon scales the glistered in the sun. "No, I am not lost but thank you for being very kind as to helping me if I need it." Odette had no idea how to explain where she was going but she was truthful so she wasn't going to lie. If Jane became a threat than Odette was just going to kill her anyways. "Actually I am not from around her, I barley came from the under the sea."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:58 pm
User Image

Jane the Witch

Under the sea, Jane thought curiously. "Well, Odette, if you're not lost, where are you going? Or do you have no destination? If that is the case," she said, scooping up another shell, "I'd be more than happy to take you further inland and show you around the Southern Isles. Perhaps then you might have an idea of where you'd like to go."

Now that she'd met this curious woman, she was reluctant to let her leave so quickly without learning more of her. She took note of the scales and filed it away in her mind for later.

"I promise you I won't bite," she teased with a grin, revealing pearly white teeth, straight and almost too perfect.

00Rebecca_Chambers00

Genrin619
Captain

Unforgiving Warlord

16,875 Points
  • Hellraiser 500

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:26 pm
Genrin619

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

User Image

She smiled at Jane as she note that she was a kind young girl with a spark of curiosity. Of course she would as Odette was first of her kind. "That sounds like a very good idea as I am curious about the land above the sea." Odette laughed at the comment of her not biting. "Its not your bite you should be worried about." Odette said indicating she would be doing that. Odette careful thought if this young girl double cross her or leading her in a trap, she could just roast her and eat her for dinner but Odette never ate humans before.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:19 am
User Image

Jane the Witch

"Come then," she told Odette, offering her arm. "I'll show you where I live." She led Odette away from the shore and through the thick of the trees, over large protruding roots and enormous moss-covered boulders. "It's a bit far, I'm afraid. It will be after lunch before we get there; I couldn't have it where it's easily found by prying eyes."

She stopped short. "Are you hungry now? Or thirsty? What do you like to eat, for that matter?" It hadn't occurred to Jane to ask before now, but what Odette said about her bite suddenly rushed back to mind and she began to feel uneasy about the strange girl.

00Rebecca_Chambers00

Genrin619
Captain

Unforgiving Warlord

16,875 Points
  • Hellraiser 500

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:45 pm
Genrin619

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Odette chuckled as she walked with Jane. She placed her arms in hers as they walked. Naturally Odette was barefooted so she had no shoes but her skin was tough so the branches and twigs that she stepped on didn't bother her. As Jane once again asked so many questions Odette laughed. "No no I am perfectly fine. I ate before hand." Of course it wasn't human she thought to herself. "Shall we keep going." Odette offered to Jane.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:31 pm
User Image

Jane the Witch

Jane nodded her agreement, positively bursting with curiosity. The afternoon sun was hanging low when she came upon her small stone cottage in the woods. She smiled, once more showing her perfect teeth, "It's bigger on the inside. A bit of magic on my part. Do you know any magic," she asked Odette, attempting to surmise more about her.

00Rebecca_Chambers00

Genrin619
Captain

Unforgiving Warlord

16,875 Points
  • Hellraiser 500

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:48 pm
Genrin619

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Odette tilted her head and thought for a moment. "Hmmm is fire breathing count as magic? Or having tough skin? Perhaps having sharp teeth and transforming into a dragon counts? Is magic something that appears to not be normal?" She asked. "But perhaps there are just many things that are not as it seems and counts as magic." She looked at Jane's home. "That is a cute little home you have there. "Is your magic illusions?" Odette now count herself as being the one to ask so many questions.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:37 am
User Image

Jane the Witch

Jane felt slightly dizzy from the influx of information. There were no shifters powerful enough to change into something such as a dragon - Wylo would have told her. So to be able to change into a dragon... Her heart jumped, but she regained her composition.

"I do many things, illusions among them. See for yourself." Jane opened the small cottage door simply by waving her hand lightly over where the door handle should be. The door slid sideways into the frame, leaving an open arch for them to walk through. She led the way into a grand, golden interior of what seemed to be a castle. The door slid out from the frame again and closed behind them.

"Welcome."

00Rebecca_Chambers00

Genrin619
Captain

Unforgiving Warlord

16,875 Points
  • Hellraiser 500

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:30 am
Genrin619

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Odette smiled brightly as she saw the door open by itself. She was so fascinated about the world that lived above the sea as she happily walked over to the door. She was more curious than ever as she hoped in the long run as she stays up here that Jane will do more magic. Odette walked in the door and saw that the place was indeed bigger than it looked. "Is that where the expression comes from. Don't judge a book by its cover?" She asked as she looked up seeing how huge it was as she twirled around. She was itching to yell to see if she could here an echo but she thought that would be rude to do.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:01 pm
User Image

Jane the Witch

"Mmm, something like that," she replied, watching Odette twirl around the room. "I'll make some lunch in a while, but first, I have to finish my spell. I hope you don't mind; I have a customer who will need it this afternoon. Only," she added with a sly laugh, "he doesn't yet know he'll be a customer. He should come stumbling by an hour or two after we finish our meal. Please. Make yourself at home," Jane told her, waving her hand in the vague direction of some large chairs directly across the room from her work space.

In her work space were shelves upon shelves of ingredients, a large stone basin in the center of the room, a fire place, two tables laden with curious objects and spell components, cases of empty crystal bottles and colored glass vials, and everything else magical you could want.

Jane removed her jacket and tie to reveal a checkered top. She took a green apron that matched her jacket and trousers from a nail on the wall and tied it on.

00Rebecca_Chambers00

Genrin619
Captain

Unforgiving Warlord

16,875 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
[ ✔ ] The Otherworld | Main RP #1

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff