Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  Baby Please Don't Go.
View Results

Neuneu

O.G. Noob

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:39 pm
I still keep a few close to my heart even though they are not willing to talk to me. When I was younger, it was really easy to let go. Now, that I have shared my whole life with a person I expect them to at least keep in contact.

Even though I am with a wonderful man now, it still upsets me thinking about what could have been. What I could have done differently. I know now that I couldn't have and whatever happened would happen again.

It's a comforting thought though that when a song plays on the radio I think of that summer that I spent with him and how amazing I felt. I look forward to my future though.

Maybe I am just reminiscing.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:07 am
Hmm, I never really had a serious relationship before Stephen. Sometimes I wish I had more experience, but I'm happy that I didn't and consider myself to be very lucky to have Stephen.  

Lass Kyon

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100

LeRaven

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:49 am
me and my ex broke up a year ago and sometimes it still depresses and hurts me how it ended. i can't continue to dwell on it, whenever i break up with someone i cut them out of my lives completely, no contact.

i can't get over someone if their still in my life or if i'm tempted to look at their facebook or something.

it's worked pretty good for me, after i initially get over there's some (very very few, maybe only 1 -2 ) ex's that I would still walk to afterwards.

but the majority of them, nope. thinking about other exes pisses me off like DAMN WHAT A WASTE OF MY TIME  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:15 am
I'm still close with one, but not really the rest.
I only think about the really bad ones to complain, or to explain to my current boyfriend why I reacted that way and that I'm sorry for comparing him to so-and-so.  

Fig Ivy

Quotable Conversationalist

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Lord-of-the-flies

Wealthy Capitalist

5,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:15 pm
Executable programs?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:39 pm
It's really circumstantial for me.
Some ex's I don't talk to, some I'm friends with on facebook and have the occasional conversation with, others we hang out all the time and we're cool.

For the ones I don't hate- I'm not sad that we're not together; I'm thankful for the fond memories I have.

Each relationship, good and bad, has been a tremendous learning experience.
I'm still finding out who I am and what exactly I want in a partner.

Quaint Ethos

Lord-of-the-flies

Wealthy Capitalist

5,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:14 pm
Neuneu
I still keep a few close to my heart even though they are not willing to talk to me.

Talkin' about Joe, I SEE HOW IT IS.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:57 pm
Lord-of-the-flies
Neuneu
I still keep a few close to my heart even though they are not willing to talk to me.

Talkin' about Joe, I SEE HOW IT IS.

There are quite a few that are not willing to talk with me.  

Neuneu

O.G. Noob

Alexaandraa

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:01 pm
ya i don't speak to the boy i was seeing in july anymore. i don't care, though.
but i definitely feel this way about a close friend who stopped talking to me around this time last year. i'll remember random things and wish i could have said something or done something differently.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:05 am
If we had sex, forget about it.

There was only one ex I stayed friends with after we broke up and that's because we only broke up because he was going to boot and then active duty, and after he got out, we'd hook up on occasion.

But I really don't even talk to him much anymore though we're friend on Facebook.

For the most part, bringing a relationship to an intimate romantic one and adding sex guarentees we will never be friends if something happens and we break up.

Now as for younger relationships, I am still friends with a guy I 'dated' for thre months in 9th grade. We mostly just burned things deep in the sewers at the park and snuck cigarettes when we thought no one was looking. looool

Xiporah

Action Movie Hero Girl

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:41 pm
i am pretty bad at letting go when i've felt close and intimate with someone. not letting go of my last ex turned into another year and a half of us fooling around and being jealous when someone started to see someone else and we never really moved on and it was a giant mess.

now he's had enough and i feel like we broke up all over again.

but that's just me and my dumb girl feelings. sad  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:49 am
I still keep Eric close to my heart even though we broke up a few months ago. We still talk and he is always looking out for me even though neither of us have romantic feelings for each other. He is still one of my best friends to this day. Sometimes I think back on it and get a little sad, but that is a little inevitable.

I dunno. I think when you're really close with someone and they were influential on your life, you never really stop loving them. You may lose the romantic love, but you gain a different sort of love; One that appreciates what you had and what the person helped you learn about yourself. It's kinda how like when you meet someone you never really forget about them, it just takes a while for the memories to come back.  

paper giraffes

Action Movie Hero Girl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:28 pm
i would just like to say that never again will i try to stay close to an ex. this is the worst.  
Ladies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games