Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
The Vass Family ~ Accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:36 pm
The Vass Family

"Remember that you have to die."

Mitchell Braedon Vass
D E C E A S E D

Newlyn Tara Vass
M A R R I E D

Elsbeth Lynwen Vass
M A R R I E D

Morven Grainne Vass

Pended by: n/a
Accepted by: ~ ♥ Cara ɱк [03/31/2017]
Accepted Characters: Morven [03/31/2017]
Updates Accepted by: ~ Dia [1/20/18]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:55 pm
Hi, my name is Mitchell Braedon Vass.

I'm a male.

I work in the International Magical Office of Law.

I'm 48 years old.

My birthday is May 24th, 1978.

My dream job is I never really had one.

My blood status is pureblood. What's it to you?

The house I was in was Slytherin.

I was in the class of 1996.

I'm interested in women, though I haven't been in a relationship since my wife died.

I'm currently with no one.

I may seem calm and levelheaded but I'm really angry and depressed.

My background story is I was born in your typical Slytherin blood purist clan. I never really shared their prejudiced views, but I never said anything about it. I kept my head down, got sorted into Slytherin, made a few friends, and graduated from Hogwarts. Then I met Rhiannon. She wasn't like me. She was vibrant, and beautiful, and everything to me. We got married when we were 23. We had three daughters, Newlyn. Elsbeth, and Morven. Then Rhiannon died. It was a werewolf attack. She went for a walk at night with Newlyn and never came back. I have never forgiven myself for not being there, Newlyn for not doing anything, although she was only five, and my other daughters for reminding me of my wife. I go to work, come home, and ignore my family. That's the way it always has been,and the way it always will be.

I enjoy work, not being home, being away from my family, reading, and music.

I despise my daughters, werewolves, nighttime, Astronomy, and life in general.

I'm afraid of what my wife would say if she saw how I am now.

My strengths are my good memory and clear thinking.

My flaws are my hostility and my inability to relate to other people.

I look like this

My wand is a walnut wood, 11 1/2 inches, jobberknoll feather core.

My pet is a barn owl named Speckle.

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Defense Against the Dark Arts - O
Astronomy - P
Herbology - P
Potions - A
Charms - A
Transfiguration - E
History of Magic - A
Alchemy - A
Arithmancy - E
Wizard Law - O
Cursebreaking - O

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Defense Against the Dark Arts - O
Arithmancy - E
Wizard Law - O
Cursebreaking - O
Transfiguration - E

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you!
I plan on leaving my daughters as soon as Newlyn is out of school.

((character deceased))

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:58 pm
Hi, my name is Newlyn Tara Vass.

I'm a woman.

I'm 25 years old.

My birthday is February 15th, 2008.

I work in Dominic Maestro's, the music shop in Hogsmeade. Well, actually I own it.

My blood status is unprejudiced pureblood.

The house I was in was Hufflepuff.

I was in the class of 2026.

I'm interested in men.

I'm currently with Miles McLellan.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm responsible, mature, private, resourceful, caring, and loyal. I have taken care of my sisters and myself since I was a little girl, and I'm the only one they can depend on. As a result, I've always been very mature, and I feel as though I will always have an obligation to watch over my sisters. Consequently, anything that goes wrong I often feel I could have somehow prevented or stalled. People tend to think I'm older than I am, which can come in handy. I don't like to talk much about my family and am wary of nosy people. Because of this I'm fairly guarded and can be slow to warm up to strangers, though I'm very polite. I try to be always prepared for any situation and I try to keep calm in an emergency. I care a lot about my sisters and others, too. Sometimes my desire to mother everyone gets the best of me, and I can be overbearing. I'm very sympathetic and generally good at giving advice. I will always stick by my sisters, and I'd defend them until my dying breath. We have a bond that cannot be broken, no matter what happens.

My background story is I was born and raised in Upper Barnton. I live with my father, Mitchell, and my sisters, Elsbeth and Morven. I'm a pureblood. I'm not a supremacist, though. My mother, Rhiannon, died when I was six, after being killed by a werewolf. I was present during the attack, and she sacrificed her life to save me. My father has never told me or my sisters that he loved us since that night. I secretly resent him for it, just like I know he resents me for killing my mother. He has never really been much of a father figure, though I am grateful that he has never taken out his grief on us. He just doesn't really treat us like his daughters, more like distant relatives he has to put up with living in his house. I've had to be both a mother and a father to my sisters. My sisters are my life.

School Years:

My first year at Hogwarts was wonderful. I was sorted into Hufflepuff to my delight and my father's consternation. I don't know why he cares. Being by myself at school without my sisters to take care of was hard, but I grew to love Hogwarts. It became my new home. I made several great friendsand I even joined the Music Club! And... I met Jay, my now boyfriend! He's in Gryffindor and is the best guy ever, at least in my eyes. He's so easy to talk to and he really listens to me. I haven't told anyone else yet; this is all so new!

My second year was even better. It was Jay and I's first official year as boyfriend and girlfriend, and my friends did find out... I guess I should have told them myself, eh? But it all worked out anyways. Chloe and Charlotte, my two best friends, are great. They don't pry or ask too many questions, and I'm always laughing when I'm with them. Unlike at home. I also told Jay about what happened to my mother. he helped me see that maybe it wasn't really my fault. I know she wouldn't want me to blame myself. Perhaps this summer I can finally grow a spine and start standing up to my father...

Right before I left for my third year I put Father in his place. It felt really good to actually let myself get mad at him for once, and I think I made an impression. I suppose we'll find out this summer... The year was okay, nothing much happened, really. I didn't see a lot of Jay, which stunk. But I'm sure I'll run into him this summer at some point. We do live in the same town, after all.

I guess I really should have known it couldn't last. Me being happy, I mean.

The beginning of the end was in the summer. We all went to the circus, Jay, my sisters, and I. I let Elsie and Morven go off by themselves for a little while, since I wanted to dance with Jay at the Masquerade Ball. What followed has been giving me nightmares ever since. A bunch of dark wizards attacked, and Jay and I barely got out with our lives, Then we found my sisters, about to be tortured by some sick, twisted murderer, and what followed was running for our lives while trying to defend ourselves. Jayden took a lot of spells meant for us, and I guess that's what caused it... his illness. It turns out he had a rare condition that means he couldn't be healed magically, and one of the curses that hit him was long lasting and didn't truly take affect until after the whole event... All I could do was watch him slowly fade away until he finally passed the winter of my fourth year. It all happened so quickly, I was completely numb. I still am, I guess. I'm not sure if Jayden was The One, and I guess I'll never know, but I did love him, and he was like a big brother to my sisters. He was the one thing that made going home not so bad, because I knew I'd always see him, since he lived in the same town. Now I have nothing. I can't sing; my voice doesn't seem to really work like that anymore, and music makes my head ache. My hands shake when I draw. I dream about him at night, him and my mother. Two people I love who have died. Who's next? My best friend? My sisters? Can I ever really be happy? I have nothing to look forward to anymore.

I guess... I guess I've kind of moved on. Nothing much happened this year. There was the festival... I don't want to talk about it. It's just another horrible thing I witnessed. All that matters is that no one else died because of me. Chloe got made one of the heads of Music Club. I'm happy for her of course, and she's dating Sun now... is it alright if I'm envious? Her life just seems to be going so well.. and mine is on the verge of falling apart. I suppose I'm doing better... I'm trying to focus on my music and art again. I want to learn violin. Elsie was a first year this past year, which was nice. It's never been just us, without Morven. She loves Hogwarts, of course. I do hope Morven was alright this past year..home with Father...

I've become friends with Miles McLellan, which is nice, because I really do need more friends... and he's nice. Funny, too, even if his jokes are cheesy. They make me laugh. We ran into each other over the summer and talked, and then more so at school. Things were, well, I- he's a werewolf. I figured it out when I found him coming out of the forest one morning. I can't believe I didn't see it before. I was awful about it. He's a saint for putting up with me. But I'd never tell anyone about it, of course. He's got enough on his shoulders. I may have accidentally revealed that I... care. More than a simple friend should. He hasn't brought it up and neither have I and that's fine. One more year of Hogwarts, then I'm done, and if Father hasn't left, then we will. Right now I just need to focus on my upcoming NEWTs and have a good seventh year. How hard could that be?

Well, Morven got bit by a werewolf over the summer. So there was that. My final year was stressful. I wanted to be done with everything, but at the same time I didn't. I got through my NEWTs, though. And I made sure Morven had Wolfsbane to take all year. And I tried to keep Elsie happy too but Morven ended up telling her, of course, and they got into some sort of spat over it. Now they refuse to talk to each other. I'm worried about this summer. I don't know what my plans are, or anything like that. I'll need to get a job of some sort, obviously, but what about my sisters? What about Father? I'm afraid there will end up being a huge fight over who exactly is leaving the house. I won't leave with Elsie and Morven. But is he going to just leave? I have no idea.

We arrived home from Hogwarts, me for the final time, having graduated, and all hell soon broke loose. As in, Elsie accidentally (she claims the words were out before she could stop them, anyways) told Father Morven was a werewolf and he tried to kill her. Luckily, I interceded before she could be seriously injured or worse, and Elsie ran to get help, running into Miles shortly thereafter... But when it was all over, Morven and I were both minorly physically injured, I had been crucioed, and Father... fell down a flight of stairs. It wasn't my intention to kill him or cause his death, but I hit him with a repelling spell and he hadn't watched he was standing and he just... fell. I tried to grab his hand but it was too late by then. Morven, Miles and I saw the whole thing. Elsie came running in moments later. It was horrifying, to say the least. It was clearly self defense, of course, and now that he's gone I am the sole guardian of my sisters and have come into my inheritance- I'm shocked I was never wrote out of the will. We couldn't stay in that house.

There's a living space above this shop, of course, which I found was available to be bought and promptly purchased in Hogsmeade (it'll keep me close to my sisters and to Miles), but it's a bit cramped and with Morven and Elsie in such close quarters I'm afraid they'll snap and something horrible will happen. Again. So I've been looking for a place for us to live in the summer, since they'll be at school during the year and I can spend most of my time in Hogsmeade. Somewhere quiet. I think I've found a nice home in Tinsworth, right by the ocean. It's very peaceful.

Hogsmeade was attacked right after Elsie graduated... I'm just glad my sisters made it out unharmed.

Miles proposed to me this summer of 2032; I'm thinking about a fall wedding next year. Morven's not happy to hear it, but she'll come around, She always does.

I enjoy chatting, cooking, drawing, hanging out with my sisters, and music.

I despise my father, people who remind me of my father, the werewolf that killed my mother, being patronized, moody people, and crying.

I'm afraid of my sisters dying like my mother did.

My strengths are music and art.

My flaws are being fiercely independent and tending to take charge, even when it's not my job.

I look like this

My wand is a buckeye wood, 12 inches, with a merpeople scale core.

My pet is a owl named Speckle. He used to be my father's.

My OWL Scores Are
Astronomy ~ P
Charms ~ O
Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ P
Herbology ~ EE
History of Magic ~ P
Potions ~ O
Transfiguration ~ O
Art ~ O
Divination ~ A
Care of Magical Creatures ~ EE
Healing ~ O
Muggle Art ~ EE
Muggle Music ~ EE
Music ~ O

My NEWT Scores Are
Art~ O
Healing~ EE
Muggle Art~ EE
Muggle Music~ EE
Music~ O
Potions~ EE
Herbology~ A
Charms~ A
Transfiguration~ A

I love to explore places I've never been before and am very fond of taking long walks near the Forest when I have the time.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:23 pm
Hi, my name is Elsbeth Lynwen Vass.

But I mostly go by Elsie. Dave calls me, Beth.

I'm a woman.

I'm 21 years old.

The school I'm at is Hogwarts.

My birthday is April 13th, 2012.

I work in Flourish & Blotts. (application accepted)

My dream job is anything that involves learning.

My blood status is pureblood.

The house I was in is Hufflepuff.

I was in the class of 2030.

I'm interested in men.

I'm currently with Dave Shoichet.

I may seem overly optimistic and a bit naive but I’m really someone who appreciates the power of positive thinking. I choose to look on the bright side of things and to have hope; in the world, in myself, in other people. It’s a choice. Other people may choose to see things a different way. I was extremely cheerful and talkative as a child, but I’ve mellowed out and quieted down some due to various events in my more formative years. I’m smarter than people like to assume I am, and I’m extremely open to new things and new ideas. I’ve always been very curious about almost everything. Because I try to see the good in everything, it can blind me to the bad. My idealistic nature can be my own worst enemy. I’m naturally obedient and someone who wants to please others; I’ve never been able to shake that aspect of myself. I don’t like to cause trouble and I’m inclined to do things just to make others happy.

My background story is my mother was killed by a werewolf when I was only two. I was born and raised in Upper Barnton with my father, Mitchell, and my older sister, Newlyn, and my younger sister, Morven. I barely remember my mother, and my older sister Newlyn has always been like a mother to me. She's actually been like a father too, since my father doesn't really act like one. He feeds and clothes us, and that's about it. No hugs, or bedtime stories,or family outings. Newlyn hates him,and Morven pretends he's not alive, but I secretly hope that he still loves us, because I love him, no matter how much he acts like we don't exist. I can't wait until I can go to Hogwarts. Home isn't exactly a happy place. I guess I'll miss Morven, though. But not too much.

School Years
My first year was good! I made a bunch of friends, like Tanya, Echo, Kas, and Leo, Newlyn's best friend Chloe's cousin! But some bad stuff happened to.. they found a boy in the Dungeons...apparently he was murdered... That's awful. I hope they find whoever did it. And at the Fall Festival, some vampires attacked. I got thrown into a tree and hurt, but Kas and I made a run for it when the good vampires, I guess that's what they are, showed up to fight the bad ones. I was really worried about Newlyn and Morven, but they were okay. Other than that, I had a lot of fun this year. I really like going to classes and learning actual spells. I feel like I belong.

Second year I tried out for Quidditch and made it! The team had some losses, well, a lot of losses... but we stuck through it together. I'm reserve chaser, and it's so much fun! Next year Morven will be in school, and it'll probably be awful. She's getting worse by the day, I swear. It's like she lives to make me miserable. I can't let her bring me down, though. Newlyn says I should turn the other cheek and ignore her. It's hard, okay? I'm just mostly excited about electives next year. Ooh, and getting Echo and Kas together... hee.

Third year was miserable. Well, some parts were okay, like being an official chaser and all the brilliant electives. But as it turns out, Newlyn and Morven were hiding a secret from me all year. And not a good one. Morven is a werewolf. She got bit and they didn't even tell me. How stupid do they think I am? Am I really the 'weak link' of the family or something? I refuse to talk to Morven now and Newlyn and I are on shaky ground. I just feel so... betrayed. Evidently no one thinks I can handle anything serious

I made a massive mistake this summer. I... accidentally told Mitchell. Well, not exactly accidentally. I knew what I was saying... I just said it anyways. He tried to kill Morven, and Newlyn tried to stop him, and I ran to get help. I found Miles and he went to help while I sent an owl to some man named Jason... is he a werewolf too? When I finally came back, Mitchell was dead. Morven punched me, and I know she hates me now. She really does. We're moving, though. Maybe things will be better... somewhere else. But I doubt it.

We moved to Tinworth, by the sea. I spent all summer in the ocean. Newlyn joked that she thought I was planning on becoming a mermaid, or a selkie. I wish.

My fourth year was subdued. Kas is dying, my younger sister thinks I'm worse than dragon pox, and somehow I managed to get myself roped into tutoring David Shoichet. Or, I call him Dave, anyways. He admitted he never really liked his full name anyways. He's not that bad, now that he's warmed up to me a bit and opened his bloody ears. I also was chosen to become a Chimera? Which is like a guard of the school? In training? It sounds dangerous, and foolish, and I honestly don't care, as long as it helps people.

I did write Dave over the summer a few times. He took forever to reply, but he did reply, so maybe we're friends now. And I think Newlyn and Miles might be a thing. Good for them, I say. If they marry I'll finally have a brother.

Fifth year went alright. I spent much more time studying than I ever planned, and I spent a bit of time with Dave when Tanya and Echo were being all... coupley. Not that they aren't adorable. I was made a prefect this year, and vice captain of the quidditch team. I'm not sure I deserve all of this responsibility. I'm terrified of letting people down. Dave and I went to the Yule Ball. As friends. And it was nice. I taught him how to dance a bit. I know he wants to be more than friends, but I... I'm not sure. I care about him, and I want him to do well in life, and to be happy, because he rarely seems really happy, but I don't feel ready for a boyfriend. I don't feel ready for anything. Maybe I'll never feel ready.

The summer before sixth year Dave spent most of the summer with us in Tinworth. Morven hated it. I quite enjoyed it. I even taught him how to swim.

Sixth year was... good. The only thing of note that really happened was that Tanya's mother got married to Mr. Whitethorne over the holidays, and we all went to the wedding. And... Dave and I got together, as in I asked him out. It didn't go exactly as I'd planned, but with Dave, things never do. We're taking things- not slow, exactly, but we're just... Trying to have fun and enjoy ourselves. I have no idea how long this will last. We might hate each other by graduation next year. I'd like for it to last a long time, though. I've never felt like this about anyone in my life. I just hope it's... the same for him.

My seventh year was spent with Dave and preparing for NEWTs. I did really well, I think, so I'm happy about that. I'm not sure what I want to do after I graduate. I'd love to be a professor someday, but I'm too young to apply for any teaching position right now. I'll have to get a job, though. I'm just not sure what... Maybe working in a shop? It could be good work experience. And Dave and I have been bickering more often lately... we're just very different, and it's hard sometimes. Hogsmeade was attacked when we were leaving for the final time. Dave and I apparated out with Morven before anything could happen to us, but I feel horrible about just leaving and not coming back to help people. I know it was important to look out for Morven, but... I feel like dirt.

Dave and I were married on April 17th, 2033. It was a spur of the moment decision; we'd been fighting and then we'd made amends, and then Tanya and Echo had just gotten married that fall... The following spring just seemed right, so went down to the Ministry and signed all the necessary papers and here we are. Newlyn is renting the cottage in Tinworth to us now that Morven's moved out, and we're hoping to do some renovations before the fall when Newlyn marries, and maybe go somewhere for a belated honeymoon in the winter. Oh, and Tanya's pregnant, so we'll be an aunt and uncle soon!

I enjoy reading, learning new things, being with my sisters, helping others, and meeting new people.

I despise boring things, bullies, messes, arguing, and awkward silences.

I'm afraid of dying. I don't want to die young.

My strengths are being quick thinking and cheering people up.

My flaws are I'm easily distracted, though when I do focus I can accomplish anything. I'm also too naive.

I look like this

My wand is a ash wood, ten and 1/2 inches, unicorn hair core, spiraling decorated shaft, swishy.

My pet is a cat named Rollo.

My OWL Scores Are
Astronomy ~EE
Charms ~O
Defense Against the Dark Arts ~EE
Herbology ~A
History of Magic ~O
Potions ~A
Transfiguration ~EE
Alchemy~ A
Ghost and Ghoul Studies ~EE
Muggle Mythology ~O
Muggle Studies ~O
Healing ~O
Study of Ancient Runes ~EE

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Charms~ O
Defense Against the Dark Arts~ A
Ghost and Ghoul Studies~ EE
Healing~ O
History of Magic~ O
Muggle Mythology~ O
Muggle Studies~ O
Transfiguration~ EE

I argue a lot with my sister Morven. We tend to rub each other the wrong way.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:03 pm
Hi, my name is Morven Grainne Vass.

But I mostly go by you can call me Morven, or you can get hexed. Look! Options!

I'm a woman.

I am a werewolf, turned by Kiaran Ash of the Blaidd Drwg pack.

The pack I belong to is the Aconites.

I'm 32 years old.

My birthday is July 20th, 2014

I work in the Department of Magical Law Enforcement, as a Witch Watcher.

My dream job is having a job.

My blood status is pureblooded blood traitor, as I've been reminded. Many times.

The house I was in was Slytherin. What a shocker.

I was in the class of 2032.

I'm interested in not you.

I'm currently with no one.

I may seem snide, sarcastic, and not in the mood for your bulls**t but I'm really exactly that. I'm a moody b***h, sure, but you'd be too if you turned into a wolf once a month, and honestly, everyone is lucky I don't lose my temper more often. I'm not easily intimidated or shamed, and I'm not afraid to stand up to anyone who gets in my way. And really, everyone seems to get in my way. I've always been blunt, and have no interest in sparing anyone's feelings, or in anyone sparing mine. Life is much simpler when you tell it like it is. I'm argumentative enough that I genuinely enjoy verbal sparring, and prone to attempting to get the last word in, no matter what. I'm a very impatient person, and if you can't quickly get to the point, don't even bother. I don't have time to listen to you ramble. I'm fairly petty, though maybe less prone to nursing grudges for years like I was as a child. I do still enjoy knowing I can worm under other people's skin, and I've never been afraid of making other people angry. I rather enjoy, it actually. In life you have to learn to look forward to the little things. My attitude and my snide remarks mask a good bit of self loathing, and I'm slow to let other people in because deep down, I still expect them to hate me.

My background story is my mother died when I was an infant, from a rogue werewolf attack. Yes, it's very ironic. I know. I grew up in a large manor house in Upper Barnton, with everything I ever could have asked for, other than any signs of love or affection from my surviving parent. As my father was more interested in languishing in self pity, depression, and anger over the untimely death of my mother, who he was more than a bit obsessed with, I was primarily raised by my eldest sister, Newlyn. Newlyn was my sister, mother, and father, all rolled into one. My other sister, Elsie, and I were less close. By that I mean we fought constantly, and still do. I had very few friends growing up, as our family was shunned in the old pureblood circles due to my father having disgraced the Vass name by marrying a blood traitor Gryffindor, and we were known as recluses in the local magical community. The only friend I ever remember making was a girl my age named Cassie Nott. I distinctly remember running around Diagon Alley with her, but we lost touch after I got my letter for Hogwarts, and I never saw her there. Less than a month before I was due to start at Hogwarts I ran out into the night after a fight with my sisters, and surprise, surprise, was attacked by a werewolf. Newlyn ensured it was kept secret from our father who... would not have taken it well.

School Years
My first year was quite possibly the worst year of my life. Let's see, there was the monthly transformations, the finding out "oh, by the way, there ARE other werewolves in the forest", and me making the mistake of telling Elsie about my "secret". She didn't take it well. Actually, she slapped me, though I'm sure she's telling a different story. Oh, she feels so "betrayed" and like "we don't trust her". That's because she's a moron. I'm never speaking to her again. I was sorted into Slytherin, of course, to no one's surprise. Friends? Hahaha- oh, I thought you were joking. No. But I had a... conversation with an older girl on the first night. Rui, I think her name was.

Mitchell tried to kill me over the summer. He's dead now. We're moving out of our old house. "Too many bad memories," Newlyn said. "We need to make new, good ones, somewhere else." We moved to Tinworth in the middle of the summer. It's alright, I suppose, even if our home is much smaller now. My room is faaaaar away from Elsie's, and that's fine with me. I think Newlyn has a thing for that idiot Miles McLellan. Does she really have to date someone like him? Someone with the same problem as me? Though, he doesn't seem to mind it at all. The two of them are ridiculous. And Elsie, of course, thinks they're just adorable.

My second year was better. I may have made a bit of friend in Camila Rojas. I avoided Elsie like the plague, and she avoided me. I still don't like most of the buffoons in my year. I get to see Newlyn more next year, when I can go down to Hogsmeade. She's working there now, with her own music shop.

Third year I was busy with electives and all, but there was a Yule Ball. No one asked me to go, not that I cared. I went by myself. Seymour Ryans showed up and was obnoxious, but what else is new. Not much else happened.

Over the summer I walked into Flourish and Blotts, ran into Seymour Ryans- his mum and dad own it, apparently, and almost ran out. Kidding, I didn't. He did help me find the books I needed. Sort of. He was obnoxious about it, and his mother kept yelling at him in Spanish, I think.

My fourth year was utterly uneventful, other than Seymour stealing my. f**king. hair clip at the beginning of the year and me not getting it back until the feast that night. Either he has a bit of a crush, or he just like the reactions he gets from me. I'm leaning toward the latter. Oh, and Miles moved in with Newlyn, and Elsie and Rat Face (her boy toy, Shoichet) finally got together. Slow clap for the disgustingly happy couple. Back to my life. Next year will be OWLs, which I'm not looking forward to. That's all. You're dismissed.

My fifth year was stressful, simply put, and not just because of OWLs. Let's see. Seymour decided to stalk me and take pictures of me because he doesn't know how to properly express his own feelings, which led to him discovering the Big Oh No, which is me being a werewolf. Of course, being his freaky self, he found this 'hot' and had no problem with it whatsoever, though he nearly gave me a heart attack when I realized he knew. Whatever. He gave me this dumb bracelet for protection or something. I've been wearing it. We snog and stuff. It's not like either of us wants to be 'boyfriend and girlfriend' like every other idiotic teenage couple out there. And at the end of the year, neo Death Eaters attacked Hogsmeade. I didn't exactly see much action, since Elsie and Dave apparated out with me in tow. Not that I'm complaining. I like living.

My sixth year was rather relaxing, compared to my fifth. No OWLs to worry about. Seymour and I still snog and stuff, if you can believe it. We got caught by his mum in her shop's storeroom over the summer, and she fired him and gave me his job for the summer. I think I want Mrs. Ryans to adopt me. I'm still stuck living with Elsie and Rat Face, but as soon as I graduate, I'm gone.

My seventh year was alright, considering the stress of NEWTs. The school even held some silly Valentine's Masquerade thing. I think I did pretty well on my exams, and Seymour and I finally talked about... whatever we are. My intention was to break up with him, but nothing ever goes to plan when it comes to him. I suppose I just have to accept that. We're still together, even though I'll be gone next year, and Camila wants me to get a flat with her, so we'll see how that works out. Oh, and a job. A job would be nice.

Newlyn's getting married and Elsie and Rat Face eloped. This is why I live with Camila now. Seymour and I split when he couldn't handle the fact that I couldn't (and wouldn't even if I could) give him little brats and a nice life behind a white picket fence. I'm seeing some tosser named Emmett now.

I enjoy bantering, being with my sisters, sarcasm, pointless drama, and stargazing.

I despise being lied to, morons, bitter foods, full moons, controlling people.

I'm afraid of losing control.

My strengths are my refusal to back down and telling it like it is.

My flaws are not knowing when to back off and making bad first impressions.

I look like this. (Deborah Ann Woll)

My wand is a alder wood, centaur hair, 9 inches, inflexible, extensively decorated shaft.

My pet is a owl named Ares. He's small, but vicious.

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Astronomy~ O
Charms~ O
Cooking with Magic~ A
Cursebreaking~ EE
Defense Against the Dark Arts~ EE
Ghost and Ghoul Studies~ A
Herbology~ P
History of Magic~ P
Muggle Studies~ O
Potions~ EE
Transfiguration~ A