Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Undead] Alice's Quarters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vampireluvr97

Beloved Vampire

20,740 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:49 am
Solo RP: Year 1

Finally.

"What?" Alice said to herself as she began to read the letter that she had received. "I've been accepted to go Amityville Academy? It must be my lucky day." she said to herself. She had been waiting for some time to be enrolled into Amityville, and now she had her chance.

But what would school be like? I've never been to school. What is that going to be like? School was something completely new to the young ghoul. Would it be the best experience of her undead life? Or make her call back into a grave? She was unsure herself, re-reading the acceptance letter. "I guess I should go to the school administration, and presume to get my room and schedule, right?" she said, looking at Lace, sleeping on her lap, while Rose has on her side, and Jack we nibbling on some of the other prizes she had gotten during Fright Night.

Alice stood up, putting the sleeping mini pet into her bag. She crouched down to pick the other two off the ground, and put them into the bag. She looked straight ahead, towards where she thought Amityville Academy was, and smiled as she began to walk towards the school.

It took her sometime to find the school. Apparently, she had gone in the wrong direction, and ended up by someone else. At that point, she was a bit frustrated. She didn't like being lost, she didn't like knowing that she didn't know what something was, or where it was. She raised her right hand up to temple to rub it, easing the frustration from her mind.

Eventually, she had arrived at the school. It was magnificent in her eyes. Very large, many students, lots of new things to learn, and things to avoid. There might even be the possibility of having a friend or two, possible more. A smile grew in her mind as that thought had appeared. Of course it was possible to have friends, but it was also possible to have enemies. She hoped that it didn't come to that conclusion.

She walked inside, ad did whatever she had to do to get everything she needed so she could stay. Oddly enough, as she waited, she happened to have helped a gnome after it had fallen. It ran off, and fell again soon after. She nodded slightly to herself at that sight. Gnomes could be funny. And a nuisance.

Soon after, she had received all the necessary items and papers and whatnots, and proceeded out. Outside the doors, she was officially a student. An Amityville Academy student. Just the sound seemed to surprise her. She would be able to learn with some of the most remarkable students, learn from the greatest teachers. Mostly, she was excited to learn about this new place, the new faces, and probably the new "her".

And she began to walk towards her dorm. At least, what she thought was her dorm. She just walked around, thinking she found her dorm, looking at the map that she had. Sadly, she ended up by the demon dorms, all the way on the opposite side of the campus. "Now how did I get all the way over here?" As she glanced down towards the map, trying to find out how, she noticed something on the map. The compass on the map was upside-down. She flipped the map the right-side up, and noticed what had happened. "Oh my. I feel like a total idiot. I had the map upside down," Alice said, ending in a face palm. Oh yes, she is still learning. Doesn't know everything yet, besides a personality and name, but everyone was still new to her. Hopefully, she would find her room, right?

Nope. It took her what seemed like ages to find a clue. She couldn't even find a ghoul or a boil to help her to her dorm, much less where she's even was. "This is terrible," she said, sighing as she landed under a tree, sitting for a breather. "I cannot find my dorm, nor can I find someone to help me find where it is, or where I even am. Do you think that it's bad?"

She looked to her pets in her bag. Rose jumped up on top of her, while Jack crawled out of the bag, scurrying over towards the end of the tree, and nestled in the grass. Lace just slept in the bag, sleeping peacefully. "Rose! Calm down!" She said between licks on the face and rubbing of her head on her hand. "I guess it's not that bad. I'll just rest for a while. Maybe someone will help me eventually." Her hand moved slightly, enough for Rose to slide under, and rest her head on her lap. She began to scratch between the mini pet's ears. Her gaze turned straight ahead of her. Something must come to my assistance. In some way.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:08 pm
[PRP] Lost and Found (Frost/Alice)

I found myself in the Ghost dorms instead of my own. Stumbled upon Frost in a Storm, a boil from the ghost dorms. He kindly helped me back to my own dorm.

Might need to join some clubs to meet other students.

vampireluvr97

Beloved Vampire

20,740 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50

vampireluvr97

Beloved Vampire

20,740 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:47 am
[PRP] Lost in the Cemetary [Alice/Eira]

The first time that I leave my dorms, I get lost. Luckily, Eira helped my back to my dorms. Hopefully, this new-found friendship will continue.  
{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff