Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Lost in the Cemetery [Eira/Alice] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:03 pm
vampireluvr97
Awesome!

"I think that would be our best bet." She nodded feeling a bit more sure on the matter. Stepping forward, she didn't really walk much after that, preferring to float along close to the ground. So close that any misplaced rock might make the young ghost student trip, but she kept herself aware or her surroundings. Now in plain view was the Registration Office. She nudge Alice to take a look with her over there. "I bet something around here can help us..." With that along the wall of the office there was a tub with a bunch of maps, some more readable than others. Picking one in a decent condition Eira began to scan over the map.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:23 am
-Yasha Alchemist

Alice nodded as she followed Eira around the graveyard, going through the winding path. It eventually led them towards the Registration Office. It seemed out of place, considering where they were previously. She sped up her walking to catch up to Eira after she slowed down to turn around to look at her surroundings.

Eventually, they both looked at all the maps that were pinned to the ajoining wall. There were so many of them. Some were very simple, to almost unable to read anything that were on them. "So many..." Alice said to herself. Before she could pick off one of the maps, Eira had already grabbed one of them, and began reading the map.

Alice peered over the ghoul's shoulder to see where she was looking at. "I think that we-" Alice said while point to the office on the map, "-are here. We came from here," Alice, yet again, pointing from the graveyard, and slowly trailed the path that she thought they had taken. "So, to get back to my dorm, or some other known place to both of us, we should keep onto the track we had gotten onto, and most likely keep our eyes on the lookout so we don't lose our way."

Alice moved away from the map, and tried to look at the direction that was most likely the direction that they were supposed to take. She looked back at Eira, and pointed slightly into the direction. "This is the way, right?"

vampireluvr97

Beloved Vampire

20,740 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:20 am
vampireluvr97

The little ghost enjoyed venturing out for the cemetery. It wasn’t too scary out here; well it was, but not much so out of the ordinary. Her ribbons seemed to flick about as her and Alice studied the map. The ghost dorms where marked by a generic ghost silhouette, Eira’s eyes studied from it’s location to the Registration Office. On the other side of it was a building marked with a skull, that seemed to be the symbol for most of the undead things around campus.

Nodding before spoke, thinking that they had finally figured this out. “Maybe two Year one Snots can get around.” Her lips pulled into a small smile as she looked to where her undead friend was pointing. “Yeah, just keep following this path and I think we will get there.” Eira said before double checking the map, you could never be too sure. Then stepping forward to see if this road would actually lead them to their desired destination.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:28 pm
-Yasha Alchemist

Alice nodded as she began to walk towards the direction that she had begun to walk in. Eira soon followed after Alice, at least she thought that she was following her.

"I think we shall manage," said Alice with a slight movement of her lips. The path wasn't too terrible of a path. She looked back and waited for Eira to catch up with her to continue their conversations that the had had earlier.

"So, how is your first year here going so far?" asked Alice as she put her arms behind her back.

vampireluvr97

Beloved Vampire

20,740 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:57 pm
vampireluvr97

"It's been... dull." She gave a small chuckle as she floated soundlessly behind the vampire. Easily getting lost in her thoughts as she reminisced of her time her in Amity so far. "I don't know. I've mostly been keeping to myself, but that's really my own fault." Shrugging it off Eira decided to ask the same in return. They where both probably dealing with some of the same new student issues. "What about you? What are the undead dorms like?" Since they were all different Eira was interested in how it accommodated all it's students.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:25 am
-Yasha Alchemist

Alice pondered on that question for a moment before asking. "I wouldn't know how to respond with the decor of my dorms. I guess, undead decor? I'm not sure how I would describe it. Mine room is very... Old-Fashioned." It was true for certain. Alice wasn't sure how to describe her dorm. It just felt like home to her. How would one describe their dorm or their dorm room like? Homey? "I guess, in a way, it feels like home to me," she softly said with a slight feeling of comfort in her words.

Alice looked back at Eira for a moment as she walked. "It's a bit hard to describe a place that just feels... like home. Right?" She looked straight ahead for a moment, switching her arms from behind to the front of her chest. She knew she should most likely switch the subject, so she turned back to Eira with another question. "So, I presume that you've taken some of the classes yet, yes?"

vampireluvr97

Beloved Vampire

20,740 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:33 am
vampireluvr97

She meant a bit more general like, the undead dorms as a whole. They held such a wide array of undead students, from vampires like Alice to some smelly and decaying students. Though she nodded and understood her answer as well. Her own room felt very much like home. Old-fashion was probably a good word, not many colors like herself. It was perfect for her.

Turning to her friend a bit wide-eyed as she asked the question, almost getting lost in the thought of her home. "Oh classes? Yes, been doing the best that I can..." She gave another short laugh. "It's new, but I'm getting through the piles of homework." As the walked there was a building getting closer and closer to them. It was definetlity big enough to be a dorm, just hopefully it was the right one. "Hey Alice, is this the undead dorms?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:09 am
-Yasha Alchemist

Alice looked around at where they were.

Almost. They were almost there. She looked down to see her dorms. They both must have pasted it without noticing. Both of them were both talking, that they might have not noticed the fork in the path, and they kept going straight. "Eira. We're almost there. See?" she said as she pointed down the hill. "We must have passed it at some point. Yet, I didn't even noticed. Did you?"

Alice borrowed the map from Eira, and looked where they were. They were basically standing in front of the Demon Dorms. The dorm of the demon, who, from what she thought since being there, the most powerful and influential of the dorms. She shook her head slightly to herself as she began to trace their path that they had taken.

"Well, on the bright side, we went the right direction, we just went a bit too far."

vampireluvr97

Beloved Vampire

20,740 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:19 am
vampireluvr97

"Dang." She frowned a little bit, not even realizing that they had passed it already. "I guess will head back, hopefully we won't pass it this time." She gave a small shrugged as she looked from the demon dorms and down the hill towards the undead dorms. At least they were learning a bit more about where things where back here. Eira had never even been over on this part of the campus. Then turning around to trace their trail back the way they came.

Her lively ribbons reached over to gently touch Alice's hair. It was so pretty and perfect, how could they resist. Eira got slightly embarrassed, pulling them in and flattening them against herself. "Oh! I'm sorry about that. They tend to touch and mess with things they aren't suppose to." She looked down embarrassed a bit, hoping to get to the dorms quickly so Alice wouldn't try to hurt her now.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:34 am
-Yasha Alchemist

Alice nodded. Of course, she would be a bit disappointed in herself for not noticing the mistake sooner, yet she shouldn't be. She didn't know the area, but she had a map. Contradictions always seemed to just fly around in her mind in times like these. Sometimes good ones, sometimes bad ones. She didn't understand the point of them at all. It should be a clean slate, yet it wasn't. What to do, what to do...

Alice walked down the path towards the way they came, trailing next to Eira. Alice was starting to think about something, when something light seemed to touch her hair. It startled her slightly, until she turned to see who, or what they were. And when she saw what it was, she wasn't as tense as she was before. She gave a slight smile, seeing that at the time, it seemed to be appropriate. "Oh, do not worry. It did startle me for a moment there, but it's quite alright. They have a mind of their own." She slightly gave a light laugh to try and loosen up the tension.

vampireluvr97

Beloved Vampire

20,740 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:43 pm
vampireluvr97
(Either you can end it or my next post will!)

The ghost looked up when Alice said it was okay, giving another small smile. Not everyone was so understanding and she was glad to know it didn't bother her too much. Nodding, Eira let her ribbons go and they were being better behaved now. "Thanks... Hey are these the undead dorms?" Her attention turned curiously looking at the building, but she was pretty sure this was the right one. They made it.~ She practically glowing with pride, it was a simple task but accomplished none the less.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:33 pm
-Yasha Alchemist
(Well, I shall give my almost final post {so I shall finish the roleplay, after this one entry}, and then you can have your last post.)
Simply put, my 2nd-to-last post, and your last post supposedly?

Alice had finally noticed what Eira had said when she started to notice the path, and then the building appeared in front of her. It's size just seemed to just hit here in the face for some reason. Sure, she was paying attention to the other noticeable things, but she wasn't even looking straight in front of her. How she thought of herself as inattentive, and that she needed to pay more attention to her surroundings, but not wasn't the time for that.

She looked towards Eira, with her ribbon's mostly behaving themselves, and nodded. "Of course. It is my dorms. I am very welcomed that you came with me to help find my dorm room. I would have been helplessly lost, and I might have gotten into much trouble without your assistance," Alice said looking at Eira. She cupped Eira's hand in her own, and continued to speak to her. "I do hope, with much gratitude, that we might continue with this friendship that has started, if that is no problem with you."

vampireluvr97

Beloved Vampire

20,740 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:19 am
vampireluvr97
(Mkay, thank you so much! If she ever needs a friend Eira will be there for Alice. Perhaps they can meet up a prom. o u o <33)

Eira seemed to have a happy glow about her, for the first time since she arrived at Amity. Maybe just maybe, she will have a few friends after all. Floating forward she grabbed Alice in a quick but short hug to say thank you in return. When she was having extreme emotions like this she seemed to forget how to talk, but she wanted her friend to know that she was happy to help her today. She reached up to give a small wave and her ribbon seemed to follow the motion behind her. “Thank you. I think I need a good friend like you.~” She squeaked out before bowing her head to Alice then stepping backwards to twist out and make her leave towards the ghost dorms. "See you soon.~"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:49 am
-Yasha Alchemist
Yes, that would be a lot of fun to meet up at prom. I'll have to come up with her attire soon.

Alice nodded, hugged the girl back with a short hug, and showed a smile. It was a different feeling. This was something that was very strange to her. She was happy, truly happy.

Alice politely waved back as Eira was walking away, seemingly to be very happy herself. "You're very much welcomed! Do come back to visit any time." Alice, for the first time in her new life, had a friend. And Alice withdrew from the front of the dorms, and began to walk inside, pleased.

FIN

vampireluvr97

Beloved Vampire

20,740 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash