Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Lost and Found (Frost/Alice) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:45 pm
It was uncommon to see non ghosts wandering the ghost dormitory hallways. Usually they just needed directions to a friend's room, or, were a bit dazed and confused in general. Frost had seen both. To date, he'd only found one person that had 100% thought they belonged in the ghost dorms even though they were very much not a ghost. It had been an interesting encounter to say the least, and in the end the student was actually just a bit drunk on cider. How they got cider, Frost hadn't any idea. All he knew was that it was a very long and tiring exchange he didn't want to repeat. Still, he tried to be helpful to those who looked lost, and when he peeked his head out into the hall, getting ready for his run of the day, a very much not ghost ghoul was wandering the halls, looking slightly confused.

Ears pricked up and red eyes followed her a bit before the white wolfos went out of his room to greet her, tail swaying and slightly flicking with snow and ice bits.

"Excuse me, but, are you looking for someone?"
vampireluvr97

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:02 pm
iStoleYurVamps

Alice was so confused, and hated it all the more. She didn't like not knowing anything, and it had begun to be very frustrating. She was looking for her way to her own dorms, and now she couldn't tell where she was. If only someone would help her.

"Oh," she said to herself, turning to see a boil behind her. Ah yes, someone to help the poor ghoul find what she was looking for. Maybe.

She nodded her head from right to left, signaling no, and staring at him for a moment in the process.

vampireluvr97

Beloved Vampire

20,740 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:09 pm
vampireluvr97

Ah, so she wasn't looking for anyone. Still, the ghoul looked a bit lost, and Frost gave her a nod. "I see, perhaps you've lost your way? It can be a bit confusing if you're a new student. Speaking of-" A glance over, red eyes didn't remember her from any of his classes. "Are you a new student? I'm a second year, so if you need help I'm more than willing. Frost in the Storm by the way." Holding his hand out the wolfos hoped he wasn't being to presumptuous.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:40 am
iStoleYurVamps

Alice looked at him for a moment. Indeed, she was very lost, mostly because she was new and didn't know her sense of direction. She shook his hand properly in a way that seemed suitable. "Thank you Frost in a Storm. I am indeed a new student here. Alice Marie LaToure. Pleasure to meet your acquaintance."

Considering that everything seemed new to her, meeting new people seemed to be comforting in some way. Something new, starting off on a lean slate. Though she hated the fact that she was basically a new slate, whatever she was before, it wouldn't mean anything now. Even though she wanted to know more about her previous life.

vampireluvr97

Beloved Vampire

20,740 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:24 pm
vampireluvr97

"Miss LaToure." The name had him making a face as he said it. Not out of feeling but more the fact he was unsure if he said it right. "What are you looking for if you don't mind me asking? I know my way around and I can surely help you find what your looking for. Unless it's a minipet, those I have a rather poor track record with." Poor being he just could never catch them. Especially if they were avian. Sorry Sparrow.

Tail flicking he motioned down the hall. "These are the ghost dorms so, was there something you needed here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:22 pm
iStoleYurVamps

Ghost dorms? Oh my, how did I get so far away from my own? She looked to him with a feeling of disappointed inside herself. "I was looking for my own dorm, and I must have taken a wrong turn, and thought that this was my own. Oh dear, how do I get lost in such situations...."

Of course, she had seen the face that he had when he was trying to pronounce the name. It was the fit pronunciation, but that face was very, how would one put, different, only for the fact that she hadn't seen someone make such a face. It was highly amusing, but didn't point it out of fear of being to rude.  

vampireluvr97

Beloved Vampire

20,740 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:55 am
vampireluvr97

Laughing a bit, Frost shook his head. “It’s alright. It happens more often than you’d think. I think the only dorm that is ahh… very clear on the inside are the demon dorms. Rather extravagant and they tend to be over the top at times. Then, I’m a more simplistic boil myself.” He gave a shrug, motioning down the hall. “Shall I show you out and to your own dorm? Not sure about room, but I’d be happy to take you as far as I can?”

A small sniff, he guessed she was undead, and with nothing outstanding features wise- he wasn’t entirely sure. Undead were rather human more often than not though. “But where you from? Nearby or distant?”  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:10 am
iStoleYurVamps

She nodded. "That would be lovely. I believe my room is on the top floor?" she said, questioning herself before nodding in agreement that that was indeed where it was.

Her red eyes looked at him for a moment. Where am I from? Nearby or distant? She scratched the side of her head as she thought. It is so frustrating when I don't know where I am from, nonetheless who I am. She nodded from side to side. "I am from somewhere, at least that I know of."

vampireluvr97

Beloved Vampire

20,740 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:45 pm
vampireluvr97

"Top floor? Have some wings hidden under all those ruffles and lace? Better to be from somewhere rather than nowhere at any rate." He joked, leading her out of the ghost dorms. It wasn't a far walk, the the air was crisp. He didn't speak much but once they got to the cross roads- "So, which dorm is it? I would guess undead but I didn't want to assume." He motioned to the monster and then the reaper dorms. Both were equal possibilities.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:58 pm
iStoleYurVamps

A subtle smile grew on her face. A good sense of humor can make a situation better, at least it could make it appear that way. She followed behind the boil as he led her out of the ghost dorms. The chill of the outside came onto her, with her hair blowing slightly with the wind. She didn't mind the breeze all that much, but she did hold onto her elbows with her hands.

She turned to him when he spoke, and slightly nodded. "Indeed, it is the Undead Dorms."

vampireluvr97

Beloved Vampire

20,740 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:16 pm
vampireluvr97

A simple no, he led the way mostly in silence, occasionally pointing out a part of the school grounds, such as the shed in the distance, the maze, the lake, how to better navigate by a few land marks here and there, mostly statues and the building shapes themselves. Each was catered to a race on a whole, and each altered to suit. The undead dorms were ice cold, something the ghost was perfectly okay with. “So tell me, what are your aims here in Amityville? Just general or have any goals?” The wolfos began to task of looking for the stairs, which was just a bit of wandering.

“Ah, almost forgot, have you by chance, found any clubs yet?”  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:01 pm
iStoleYurVamps

He was very helpful. He pointed out simple things to help her find out where she was, and a simple way to get out. Though he didn't talk much outside those subjects, he did eventually ask about other things.

She turned to him, and gave a quick turn away. "Learning mostly. Since I.... Um.... Don't know much."

"I'm fairly new, so I haven't had the chance of finding any clubs yet."

vampireluvr97

Beloved Vampire

20,740 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:00 pm
vampireluvr97

He gave a shrug. "Aiming for higher learning is nothing bad. Mostly I think that is what everyone wants by their second year. First year you think you know what you want but by second you just want to get better." Stairs found he went up, ignoring the odd looks he was getting from a few passing boils and ghouls. "As for clubs, I run the tea club, as well as the uh, cuddle club. Part of Music and radio and well as k9 but.." He scratched the back of his head as they reached the floor. "K9 is for canines really. Anyway we're here. Think you can find your room alright?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:22 pm
iStoleYurVamps

She nodded as she followed the boil to her dorm. The area was becoming familiar to her. A good sign for her indeed. She turned towards him, being careful with each step that she took. "A tea club sounds very nice, and a music club sounds very intriguing. But a cuddle club? That sounds very strange."

Once they had reached her floor, she returned her glance towards Frost, and nodded. "I believe I can manage. But can I get you anything? I mean, you brought me all the way back to my dorm, and it's the least I can do."

vampireluvr97

Beloved Vampire

20,740 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:51 pm
vampireluvr97

"Cuddle club is not for everyone." He shrugged. "It's a comfort thing. But thank you for the offer.” A bow the wolfos motioned to a few of the undead down the hall. “I’ll actually be taking my leave Miss LaToure. If you ever need help again, feel free to seek me out.”  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff