Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
[Guide] Liger's Hero Profile- MUST READ!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Complicated?
Uhh... yeah?
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
EASY!
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Cue funny feeling... now!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Who cares, I want my event DAMMIT!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:44 am
Okay since I'm obviously going to be running the tourney, you won't have to worry about me kicking all of your butts, but this is simply to explain the Registration Form and how to fill it out appropriately.

How to fill out POST 1

User Image
Username: (Your username, duh!) -InsertEgoHere- Liger
Character's Name: (RPC?) Marcus Liger
Favorite Colors x3: (...) Green, Pink, Purple  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:25 am
How to POST 2, 3, & 4

User Image▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬{ Destino }▬▬▬▬▬
Digimon #1
Digimon Name: Gaomon
Nickname: Destino
Attribute: Data

Quote:
Now I realize that since we have a lot of new members that may or may not have a full line on their starter yet or more than one digimon, I'd like to see where you plan on taking this your starter (IF you don't already have a full line). Simply go to http://dma.wtw-x.net/ and look up your digimon and fill in for the stages that you don't have.

The digimon that you use, however, must have at least four stages, so no armor digimon, spirit digimon, and also for the sake of fairness, lets avoid using Titled digimon (check the list if you don't know what a titled digimon)

exceptions to the titled rule: See the Q&A thread for the list.
]

Full Line Wanyamon --> Gaomon--> Gaogamon--> MachGaogamon--> Zeedgarurumon--> N/A

Attacks (What type of attack and a short description)

Quote:
Now here is the complicated thing. Since this is a tourney AND an RP event, we need some way of making sure you all don't get bored watching two people battle it out. So we're introducing a Dice-like system similar to card battling but without the cards.

On DMA, each digimon has attacks, you're going to pick up to three of them as your Special attacks. So like in card battling, you have your normal attacks that deal damage normally... Special attacks, however, do things completely different that... do whatever you decide for them to do... sort of.

Types of Special attacks:
-Offensive: These are your Pepper sprays, Lighting Paws, and V-Headbutts. But you have to decide whether they are Close Range or Long Range

-Power Ups: These are very similar to cards, they buff your attack, reduce damage, or something else. Typically, they will only last for 1d4 turns

-Healing: This... will probably be one of the rarest of abilities since not every digimon can actually heal... if you've got it... TAKE IT!!! How they work? Healing attacks will ALWAYS heal half of your Max HP.

Just as I filled my attacks out, they have to be filled out as the same way in this formula

Attack Type (Off, Def, Heal) ; Basic Description; Range (Long, Close, Self)

1) Wild Howling- Power Up; Turns normal attacks into longer range attacks for 1d6 turns; Self
2) Gao Rush- Offensive; Double Damage special attack; close Range
3) Wild Bark- Offensive; Double Special Attack damage, if used while Wild Howling is active, knocks target back 2 squares; Long Range

Quote:
WOAH, WOAH, WOAH!!!
What the heck does 1d4 turns mean?! Now I'm completely lost...
It's okay... so you know how I said it was going to be dice based? Well this is just short for saying "roll 1 4sided dice" You might see that a lot here, it's just nerdy DnD type lingo. So based on this, you should be able to gather that Power-ups cannot and will not last forever!

So notice how I basically typed up what my special attacks do? That's exactly what you're going to do, don't worry. I'll be checking everyone's profile to make sure they haven't come up with some super OP, broken special attack. sweatdrop

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:35 am
((And now for one without the ugly form killing quotes. If you don't have a 2nd or third partner yet... go ahead and reserve the posts with the form, but just don't put anything there... sorry.))

User Image▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬{ Void }▬▬▬▬▬
Digimon #2
Digimon Name: Snowagumon
Nickname: Void
Attribute: Vaccine

Full Line: --> Snowagumon--> Monochromon--> Triceramon--> Spinomon--> N/A

1) Little Blizzard- Offensive; Fires a blizzard attack that may freeze for flinch opponent if attack amount is odd #, Normal damage; Long range
2) Ice Claw- Offensive; Cuts with ice claws for double damage; Close Range
3) White Hail- Power Up; Changes weather to hail for 1d4 turns; Area Effect
*deals 5 damage to digimon that aren't Deep Savers Family

Quote:
Okay, I lied... so there might be a quote box here. Notice for my final move I had a Power Up that was an Area Effect. These are rare privileges that you will have to BEG me for (jk, just don't go over board with them).

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:46 am
User Image▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬{ Terra }▬▬▬▬▬
Digimon #3
Digimon Name:
Nickname: Terra
Attribute: Data

Full Line: N/A --> Hawkmon --> Aquilamon --> Parrotmon --> Eaglemon --> N/A

1) Feather Slash- Offensive; Throws the feather for x2 special dmg; Long Range
2) Beak Pecker- Offensive; Pecks with Beak for x2 Sp Dmg; Close Range
3) Surudoi Tsume- Power Up; Sharpens talons to x2 Normal dmg for 1d4 turns; Self  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:49 am
And once you're done with your profile... simply reserve the last post with a quote to your favorite moderation so that he can check you and make sure that you're not bringing too much heat to the battlefield. 3nodding

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Marcus: YO, big headed ego-maniac! I'M DONE WITH YOUR STUPID PROFILE!

Thanks Marcus... I think I'm gonna go cry now. emo  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:37 am
Alright Marcus, since you were sooooo patient... here is your entry pass... equip with an event-specific digivice with all your attacks and info.

User Image

Ewww... IT'S HIDEOUS!!! scream

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff