Welcome to Gaia! ::

Depthless Imagination

Back to Guilds

semi-literate minimum roleplay and forum discussions (anime, literature, videogames, art, etc.) Looking for role players and ideas!! 

Tags: role play, fantasy, sci-fi, anime, vampire 

Reply Chatter Box: For Threads That Don't Fall Into The Other Forums
Kay's Random Chat! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you talk to Kay?
  Yesh. :3
  No. I hates him. T_T
  Nah, he's boring... >.>
View Results

Kay9214

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:11 pm
WOOHOO!

Kay has a OOC chat thread now!

COME TALK TO KAY! scream

(Just a general chat thread, anything that doesn't go anywhere else can come right here. There is no specific topic, so you can say whatever you want, but if you would like a dedicated chat that doesn't fall under any other forum in the Guild, you may want to make a separate thread about it)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:10 pm
Oh, hey there. So yeah, chat stuff. What's been going on man?  

Lord Maxdom

Kay9214

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:59 am
Lord Maxdom
Oh, hey there. So yeah, chat stuff. What's been going on man?

Well, we finally got a community chat forum. emotion_awesome

School's begun again, the country's in a political s***storm, the world's still engulfed in war, and I've still managed to have an absolutely boring life. :l  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:02 pm
We could always use a little risk in life, but maybe not too risky. You could always try challenging obviously physically inferior people to fights, I hear that works for some people.  

Lord Maxdom

Kay9214

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:46 pm
Lord Maxdom
We could always use a little risk in life, but maybe not too risky. You could always try challenging obviously physically inferior people to fights, I hear that works for some people.

Obviously physically inferior? sweatdrop

I... Don't think I know anyone like that... I've seen eight year olds as big as me! Lol  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:08 pm
Everyone can take at least a baby in a fight. As you hit him also make sure to point out some insecurity of your own, except claim that the baby is the one who has it. I may not be too good of an authority though, you may wish to seek someone actually in the field of Bullying.  

Lord Maxdom

Kay9214

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:04 pm
Lord Maxdom
Everyone can take at least a baby in a fight. As you hit him also make sure to point out some insecurity of your own, except claim that the baby is the one who has it. I may not be too good of an authority though, you may wish to seek someone actually in the field of Bullying.

I'm afraid to ask where these ideas are coming from... -_-  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:44 am
I find it humorous to give advice upon an idea I don't believe in and that people don't seek advice with. Such as teaching someone how to bully another, while explaining it from a somewhat scientific view. Though I take it that humorous end of it didn't really come off that well.  

Lord Maxdom

Kay9214

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:07 am
Lord Maxdom
I find it humorous to give advice upon an idea I don't believe in and that people don't seek advice with. Such as teaching someone how to bully another, while explaining it from a somewhat scientific view. Though I take it that humorous end of it didn't really come off that well.

No, I got that. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:17 pm
Hey, Im new and on a new laptop so excuse lack of punctuation, I am still figuring it out.  

X.Dan.X

Tipsy Explorer

7,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kay9214

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:22 pm
X.Dan.X
Hey, Im new and on a new laptop so excuse lack of punctuation, I am still figuring it out.

Hello there.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:49 pm
Kay9214
X.Dan.X

Hello there.
Sorry for the delay, been working 7am-7pm then was in camping for the weekend  

X.Dan.X

Tipsy Explorer

7,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kay9214

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:56 pm
X.Dan.X
Kay9214
X.Dan.X

Hello there.

No problem.

What's up?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:00 am
Kay9214
X.Dan.X
Kay9214
X.Dan.X

Hello there.

No problem.

What's up?
Sorry for the absence, 7pm-7am this last week and this week coming up, 12 hour shifts leave you with a lacking social life, but it's good pay. Right now I am trying to stay awake, taking a break from Neverwinter Online, it's fun  

X.Dan.X

Tipsy Explorer

7,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kay9214

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:02 am
X.Dan.X
Kay9214
X.Dan.X
Kay9214
X.Dan.X

Hello there.

No problem.

What's up?
Sorry for the absence, 7pm-7am this last week and this week coming up, 12 hour shifts leave you with a lacking social life, but it's good pay. Right now I am trying to stay awake, taking a break from Neverwinter Online, it's fun

Oh my.

I think I'd prefer money to people anyway, in most cases, to be honest. >_<

I've never heard of Neverwinter. What's that?  
Chatter Box: For Threads That Don't Fall Into The Other Forums

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff