Welcome to Gaia! ::

█GℛIMOIℛE PℛIVATE█

Back to Guilds

A High School / University for Gifted Students RP 

Tags: Tournament, Fantasy, Fight, School, Romance 

Reply █GℛIMOIℛE PℛIVATE█
Student Orientation (Post Here First) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Steeljaw69

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:57 pm
Name:Steeljaw
Species: Bio-organic mechanical sentient humanoid
Personality:Solitary, distant, introverted, brave, headstrong, but when he forms a bond he is loyal, obedient, will die for a friend, talkative, and outspoken
Good or Evil:Good
Powers: Equipped with scanners, long range comm unit, retractable blades on forearms, calves, knuckles, feet, and knees, under certain circumstances is able to manipulate his form into a dragon capable to carry up to two people and breath fire
Bio:Little is known about his origins, it is suspected he is human but his appearance is jolting, it is assumed he was once a normal shifter but got too high and mighty and tried to overthrow those who gave him his gifts and was therefore cursed to look the way he does and to be confined to one form. Others say he is a human scientist's or magicians abomination. Most think he is from another planet, he will not say. His origins do not matter, he now fights for good, trying to redeem himself. However, he can be harsh due to a past only he knows, a past that has made him, literally the way he is. No matter what people say, they all agree he is a valuable ally.
Appearance:I have a picture but it is very large and very bad, I am currently working on getting or drawing what he looks like. This is a rough representation.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:11 pm
Name: Miyamoto
Specie: Witch
Something about me: Well you can say I am not the nicest Witch. My father had died and my mom is the only one left. She says my spells and powers are uncontrollabe and thats why she sent me to this school. I have no siblings as well.
Personality: She can be nice, but sometimes she is not. She loves tricking people with her spells as well she has Multiple powers. She uses spells to make her look younger as well since she is a lot older. She likes making new friends, but she hates snoty people.
Picture: User Image  

cooI mom

Businesswoman

Skull Candy Incubus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:44 pm
Name:scavenger
hieght:5.7
User Image
scavenger is a kitsune who was lost as a child and fends hiself in his surroundings by hiself, untill he meets a group of ppl who help him with his journey  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:20 pm
User Image
★Adele★
User Image

"I am your light."

"I am your guardian."

"I am your protector."

"You are the one I love."

████████████████████████████████████████

Name: Adele

Species: Light Sprites

About: Has the power of light, and has a kind heart.

████████████████████████████████████████  

Luciella Latte
Crew

Hnybnny

Omnipresent Prophet

12,300 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:27 pm
User Image

Name: Sahiki Otala
Species: Banshee
About ; Whenever Sahiki gets very angry, sad, or distressed, she turns into her monster form without her controling. She can control it most of the time unless she encounters these. Her normal form is happy, cheerful and calm. Her monster form, however, is destructive, usually furious, uncontrollable when under extreme emotion, and scary. Though when Sahiki turns into this form conciously, she can control these emotions and go around like a normal person. *except for the walking through walls part*

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:12 pm
User Image

Name
Hi! My full name is Antonio De La Rosa Morada Deya!
No. I'm not Spanish.

Nickname: Just call me Diesel.

Race: Human and proud of it!

Ability/Powers/Weapons: I'm actually an expert at hacking any system and have a higher intelligence than others. Meaning I'm a super fast learner and I mean fast!

Info: I'm shorter than other guys. I think I'm 5'3 last time I checked? Don't laugh at my shortness! People seem surprised when I tell them my age for some reason. Never seen a short 18 year old before? I should also add I'm very out-going and optimistic. I always think things through before doing it and sometimes procrastinate... a lot actually. As you can see, I'm a very colourful person and tend to dress in many colours and whacky outfits.

IQuitSoBye

Sexually Transmitted Evil

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:23 pm
User Image
Harlequin Trancy

N/A

Race::
A mere bad figment of your imagination and an overseer when there's work to be done.

Sex::
Male

Loves chocolate, horror movies, cake, ice cream, candy and ******** with people. It makes him happy.

Dislikes::
People in general and onions.

His Story To Tell::
Not everyone has a beginning and end. Those who were born with a purpose end with a purpose, but those who were merely thrown into the world to make sure those with their purposes end eventually, must exist as long as there are mortals.

Want to know more?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:37 am
User Image
uyuki
User Image

✖You had my heart, at least for the most part
★★★ Where:
✖'Cause everybody's gotta die sometime
★★★With:
✖We fell apart, let's make a new start
★★★Listening to:
✖While you burned in hell, no peace forever
★★★OoC:

Name: Fuyuki

College Freshman

Something about me: My favorite color is green and I'm in love with the guild leader. Tehe<3

User Image

Maleficent Mercy

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:38 pm
NAME: TK Travis Krevchenko Von Blackthorn

Race: Werewolf

Fact: Is all ways listening to music.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:51 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
Where I am: Orientation

Whom I am with: Everyone

My feelings: A bit shy

My puppet masters chat:

Background music:

User Image

Name: Selene

Species: Siren

Fact: I have a human form and a original siren form

User Image  

CrazedNano

Ruthless Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Rentachi Bloodblade

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:53 pm
Normal Espada Form
ⓛⓚⓐⓣⓐ ⓒⓘⓕⓔⓡ

No Matter What It Takes.....

─ ↯↯ ── ↯↯ ── ↯↯ ── ↯↯ ── ↯↯ ── ↯↯ ── ↯↯ ── ↯↯ ─

Espada # 4
Across The Line By: Linkin Park
Luna Adalid
Resurreccioñ: [Inactive]/Active

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ {TEXT} ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ

User Image

.....I Will Avenge My Father

Resureccion Form:
ⓛⓚⓐⓣⓐ ⓒⓘⓕⓔⓡ

No Matter What It Takes.....

Espada # 4
Across The Line By: Linkin Park
Luna Adalid
Resurreccioñ: [Inactive]/Active

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ {TEXT} ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ

User Image

.....I Will Avenge My Father

Normal Espada Form
[align=right][u][size=24][color=cyan]ⓛⓚⓐⓣⓐ ⓒⓘⓕⓔⓡ[/color][/size][/u][/align]
[align=left][size=18][color=cyan]No Matter What It Takes.....[/color][/size][/align]
[align=center][size=24][color=darkred]─ ↯↯ ── ↯↯ ── ↯↯ ── ↯↯ ── ↯↯ ── ↯↯ ── ↯↯ ── ↯↯ ─[/color][/size]

[size=24][color=green]Espada # 4[/color]
[color=orange]Across The Line By: Linkin Park[/color]
[color=cyan]Luna Adalid
Resurreccioñ: [Inactive]/Active[/color]
[color=indigo]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/color][/size]

[img]http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a412/maya_balmung/RPC/Bleach Rpc/Senga Gato/sengasnewversion.png[/img]

[size=24][color=indigo]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/color]
[color=red]ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ {TEXT} ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ[/color]
[color=darkred]─ ↯↯ ── ↯↯ ── ↯↯ ── ↯↯ ── ↯↯ ── ↯↯ ── ↯↯ ── ↯↯ ─[/color][/size]
[img]http://i1010.photobucket.com/albums/af223/Haos-Soah/Ulquiorra Schiffer/ulquiorra31.gif[/img][/align]
[align=left][size=18][color=cyan].....I Will Avenge My Father[/color][/size][/align]

Resureccion Form:
[align=right][u][size=24][color=cyan]ⓛⓚⓐⓣⓐ ⓒⓘⓕⓔⓡ[/color][/size][/u][/align]
[align=left][size=18][color=cyan]No Matter What It Takes.....[/color][/size][/align]
[align=center][size=24][color=darkred]─ ↯↯ ── ↯↯ ── ↯↯ ── ↯↯ ── ↯↯ ── ↯↯ ── ↯↯ ── ↯↯ ─[/color][/size]

[size=24][color=green]Espada # 4[/color]
[color=orange]Across The Line By: Linkin Park[/color]
[color=cyan]Luna Adalid
Resurreccioñ: [Inactive]/Active[/color]
[color=indigo]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/color][/size]

[IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b339/yorsie/anime/demon.jpg[/IMG]

[size=24][color=indigo]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/color]
[color=red]ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ {TEXT} ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ[/color]
[color=darkred]─ ↯↯ ── ↯↯ ── ↯↯ ── ↯↯ ── ↯↯ ── ↯↯ ── ↯↯ ── ↯↯ ─[/color][/size]
[img]http://i1010.photobucket.com/albums/af223/Haos-Soah/Ulquiorra Schiffer/ulquiorra31.gif[/img][/align]
[align=left][size=18][color=cyan].....I Will Avenge My Father[/color][/size][/align]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:44 pm
User Image

Sania Blimthen

In Human Years I am 113 In Age Years I Am 18

I am Happily an Angel

Likes All things that can be fixed.

Dislikes Asses.

What do you want to know about me? I was murdered 137 years ago, so I was 20. Funny story, I was murdered by my best friend. Seems as if she was always jelous of my beauty, which I really called my nerdy look. Look at who can hold a grudge for eleven years! Good thing I was well behaved, right? Yeah, thank god. I was abandonded by my parents at the age of nine, when I was considered 'too good' for them. See, my family was raised in a really bad area, and they had obtained the rude atmoshphere into their personalities. I would get beaten or get cut with a knife at least six times a day from students and my family. Luckily, they didn't want to get sued by my real parents. Oh! I didn't tell you that they were my godparents. Sorry, I'm forgetful at times. Anyways, they put some creme on me to allow my cuts to heal faster. I was usually locked in the closet in an old dog cage as a punishment when I was younger. They would feed me dog food and if I vomited, I would have to eat it. They were really cruel to me. I always wondered when my parents would come home from England. I did overhear them saying that I would stay for a long while, and then when I peeked out the window, I saw moving wagons. Strange, eh? My godparents hired my best friend to kill me when I finally got into the college of my dreams. She tried to slit my neck but ended up hitting me with the back of the knife, knocking me out. She ties my hands to the faucet so my face was underneath it, drowning me. I don't know where she is now, and I don't wish to ever see her again, nor my family. I hope they burn in hell for eternity and witness my murder numerous times before they regret what they did...yes, I may be a bit dark sometimes, but I really ha-....dislike my family and best friend.

-Laced Autumn

Bashful Sex Symbol

6,225 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150

Pigyz_Sempai

Divine Otaku

15,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:06 am

Name: Henri Dottlemieghor

Race: Master Time Wizard

Power/ablilties: Time manipulation, magic

Likes: History,reading,swimming,sword play,opera music,mythical creatures

Dislikes: Spicey food, bullies,forgetting things oversleepong.fighting.blood,death,war,spiders.

Bio: Henri was born in the early 1400's in England, unfortunatly from the time he could walk he also could time travle,He had no control over it and would simply disapear before someones eyes, just to reappear accross the room. at first it would just be five minutes into the past, or five minutes into the future. and then back to the present time, but as he got older his time travleing trips became longer, and more out of focuss with his one true time. when he was 12, he time travled over three hundred years into the past. and although he had only been gone for a mear hour when he returned to his real time a whole year had passed. after that trip he began to throw himself into his studies hopeing to gain some controll over his ability.
By the time he was about 17, he had seen both the rise and fall of the dinosuors, Watched the riseing of man from Nomade to King. Fought and witnessed war upon war. found and lost more friends then one could ever imagine, before he had a handle on his powers.
although due to his travleings somewhere along the way he had forgotten his own time, his age, and even his real name. He hadnt even noticed when he stopped ageing, When he realized what had happened he started a journal, he wrote down everything he had seen and done so far, all his adventures, in doing so he hopes to finally find his way back home, or at least try not to forget his life, So even to this day he continues to write.

Somethings you should know about me:
Henri is somewhat absent minded, he will forget what he is doing or saying halfway through something, He tends to ramble like an old man, which doesnt help. He is a bit imature. Henri is Panesexual. Henri is bound by a very old and powerfull spell to never reveal anything from his travles so as to not muddle the time stream, His journal is writen in invislbe magic ink only he can read. He is very skilled in cooking,and housework.
He has a strong british accent.
Appearence: User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:57 pm
Name- Cole Brunel

Age - 18

Species- Shade. (Shadow manipulator.)

A little fact for my friends- Cole was raised in a villiage entirely separated from the rest of the world, so he doesn't know that much about other species. Along with his shadow powers, his family has a secret power that he doesn't like to show people.

Photo- User Image  

AlsoNotMe

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

crystanis

Feisty Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:29 pm
Name: Ariana Sky
Species: Harpy
Apparent age: 17
User Image
Interesting facts: Very loud! She loves flying, and no, she does not have bird feet. You don't get those until 182621 solar cycles (500 years).  
█GℛIMOIℛE PℛIVATE█

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff