Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Muggle World (Chatterbox)
R.I.P. fraise rouge / my deerest deer ("Lucy") Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:23 pm
R.I.P.
fraise rouge
my deerest deer
Lucy

User Image

Today I was contacted by one of the vice-captains with some tragic news. One of our ex-members (even an ex-vice-captain of the guild for a time), fraise rouge / my deerest deer / Lucy tragically passed away a few days ago.

Some of you may have remembered her for her bubbly personality and her incredible roleplaying capabilities, some of you may have only heard whispers of her membership or have seen posts made by her from the past. She was a member of this guild, who will forever remain in the hearts and memories of all who have met her, including myself. Lucy was an incredible woman and her passing has brought forward a feeling of togetherness within our guild as we all mourn this loss. Even though I did not receive the opportunity to have known her in real life, I know that I loved fraise rouge from the bottom of my heart, and this loss has devastated me; I lost a valued friend.

I dedicate this thread to her, and open it for all to express their condolences to the family with which I will be passing this thread on to. It goes without saying that any person who abuses this thread will have their comments removed and be banned from the guild. You may not have known her directly, but her influence on the guild continues on even today. May she rest in peace and know that she was loved all over the world.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:35 pm
This is shocking news...she was a nice friend and I enjoyed every second speaking with her when she was on. I am very very sad to see her gone...
If her family sees this I want you to know your daughter was well loved on this guild and will forever be remembered in our hearts.

I myself have not been as active the past year and I regret not having been here to talk to her a bit more. Rest in peace <3
We love and will miss you.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:39 pm
I hardly knew her, but my condolences go out to her family. She seemed like a very nice girl the days (which were quite limited) that I saw her. I'll keep her family in my prayers.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:39 pm
Rest In Peace Lucy.
We may not have been as close as we could've been, and yes we often got in dumb arguments. But you were still beloved and a great friend.
We will miss you, and we send your family our love.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:43 pm
I only joined the guild in April 2012, which means that I, sadly, was not able to meet Lucy.

However, I have heard many beautiful things about her and how she helped many people within the guild. Even though I don't know much about Lucy, I can tell that she is extremely important to many of us. I'm slightly jealous of the people who had the time to get to know her, and very sad to learn the news.

I offer my condolences to her family. May Lucy rest in peace.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:44 pm
I never knew her, in real life or online, but I wish I would have. Tragic things like this happen in these lives we live, but from my previous experiences with death, I know that we have to carry on. We have to remain strong at heart, will, and mind. This is what they ones who are gone want from us, and I'm sure Lucy would want the same from all us guild members. She'd want us to continue on in our magical studies, and to kick some serious butt in our Quidditch matches. A reasonable request, if you ask me. Miss Lucy, we will keep you in our thoughts and hearts always. May you rest in peace with your dress of white and your wings of light.
~Heather gaia_star  

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:51 pm
I can say with personal touch, that death is both a tragedy and a blessing. Lucy is now in the perfect eternity, her halo resting above her. To all who are sad, remember, that only with love and tender hearts may we truly reconnect. So be happy, even in your tears, for those that find love, may always be blessed of heart. For those that love us never really leave us. Even if their body is not alive, their spirit may keep close in our hearts.
Much love always,
~ Kasey. ~  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:55 pm
I didn't know Lucy well, but I had a few conversations with her, and she was a very sweet person, and a good writer. She will be missed greatly by us all... Honestly, I don't know what to say to those of you who knew her well, and were her family, but I am so, so, so sorry for your (and our) tragic loss...

Rest in Peace, Fraise. You touched all our hearts.  

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:56 pm
Rest in peace Lucy.

You were the one to welcome me into this world of roleplaying and into this guild. The times that I did get to chat with you was time well spent. She was a great friend and I am quite numbed at her departure.

I offer hugs and my condolences to her family. She was truly someone quite amazing. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:01 pm
Lucy was one of my best friends on Gaia and in the guild. We talked constantly and shared our problems. I promised her as soon as I could I would travel to visit her. When she said she wanted to quit the guild, I pleaded with her not to, but things in her life were just too overcoming. I tried to keep in contact with her afterwards, but she went into a deep depression. When my daughter was born, I named her Lucy after my best friend on Gaia. Her passing... it's affected me so strongly that I'm numb even typing this. I want to cry, but I just can't anymore.

I love you Lucy. I miss you. My daughter was named in your honor. You will always be remembered.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:10 pm
I was lucky enough to be able to speak with Lucy on a few occasions in passing in the chat website. She always seemed like such a fun loving and kind person, and so the news of her passing saddens me and I wish her family, friends, and all of us who knew her here my most heart felt condolences and prayers of strength and fortitude in the tough times.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:10 pm
I was the first to find out. Thanks to seeing her cousin's status. but now seeing this, hearing it out loud when we informed Kat....

Lu, We didn't talk often, only really when it was just you and I on chatzy late (or early for you). But you were an amazing person. I kind of regret not talking to you as often as I could. And when we did talk during normal day hours we didn't always see eye to eye. (though perhaps a bit more then you and my brothers). But who exactly see eye to eye with everyone right?

May your beautiful soul, personality and all be remembered through the years to all that you have touched rather directly or over memories. Rest in Peace. I will keep your family in my prayers.

This whole guild is like one Giant family so we will miss you a lot.  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:12 pm
I never knew Lucy personally, but have heard about her from various members of the old crew. She was also the original owner of the Beauxbatons guild, and the work she put into it not only to construct it but to try and get it back up and running was commendable. My deepest condolences to those that knew her, and my heartfelt apologies for never knowing this amazing woman.

R.I.P. Lucy...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:42 pm
Rest in Peace, Lucy.

I never knew you, in real life or online, but it is always tragic when anyone dies, and apparently, you were a real jewel to be around. I regret not getting the chance to know you. My condolences to your family and friends.

Love, Dolphina  

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:46 pm
When the news reached me of Lucy's passing, I didn't know what to do but cry. I cried because she was an amazing person, a phenomenal roleplayer, and an incredible friend. She was young, beautiful, and talented. There is something to be said about a person whom you become roleplay partners with. You grow together, you create stories together, and you love the person they are and the characters they created. There is a connection - no, a bond - that develops when you roleplay with that one person. Most people really can't understand this bond unless they experience it themselves. Together, Lucy and I created a story that was as beautiful as she was.

To me, looking back, Yuki and Buffy were a match made in heaven. Their relationship was created by two artists with a passion for what they did. I will never be able to bring Yuki back without my roleplay partner there. I will always be reminded of the love I have for Lucy as my friend and my roleplaying companion.

I look back, not just at the story she and I fashioned together, but at the amazing woman that she was. Always cheerful, always willing to help someone. I even remember how much she nagged me to post whenever I got on, and I will miss that. I will miss her. I will miss the ungodly hours she was on (which were normal for her, but early morning in Central time zone) and how happy we both got when our characters finally got married, finally got kids, and where we finally created a story worth being proud of. I will miss her beautiful writing style, her wonderful personality, and her endless kindness.

Kat and I promised that we would come visit her, and we meant it. Together, we wanted to visit her and finally meet this amazing person by the name of Lucy, who brought smiles to our faces every time we logged on because she was one of the kindest people we ever knew. This person, who influenced so many lives from across the globe, was someone that we very much would have loved to have met in person is now gone from our lives.

I will always cheerish the time I spent with you, Lucy. I will never forget you.  
Muggle World (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff