King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:25 pm
[color=emo]
Sachie Whitby
TL;DR: Sachie doesn't have extra money to buy s**t.
lol unecessary post.

yeah I understand most people don't have money to buy s**t but it's worth a try :T

I meant to say that my family has me so needlessly stressed over money and their constant spending that I've been having migraines all weekend, but it got so bad that was all I ended up writing. The big issue really is that my job has me going through periods where I have no client and therefore no work hours thus no money coming in.

My mom, in particular, gets so unreasonable in her demands that my office is willing to write me a note to give her telling her that yes I am still employed with them and that they are working with me to get me a new client thus more work hours. Seriously, I'm not even joking there.

It doesn't help things that if you only count food, water, gas for the car and random spending money for random things that I'm the only person in my entire family who can go with just $100 per month for that.

Everyone else is all like "let's go out to lunch" then wants to go somewhere that is going to cost like $10-20 per person. Seriously. Why don't we eat at home and put that towards paying off one of the home repair projects I didn't think we needed but happened anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:12 pm
Sachie Whitby
[color=emo]
Sachie Whitby
lol unecessary post.

yeah I understand most people don't have money to buy s**t but it's worth a try :T

I meant to say that my family has me so needlessly stressed over money and their constant spending that I've been having migraines all weekend, but it got so bad that was all I ended up writing. The big issue really is that my job has me going through periods where I have no client and therefore no work hours thus no money coming in.

My mom, in particular, gets so unreasonable in her demands that my office is willing to write me a note to give her telling her that yes I am still employed with them and that they are working with me to get me a new client thus more work hours. Seriously, I'm not even joking there.

It doesn't help things that if you only count food, water, gas for the car and random spending money for random things that I'm the only person in my entire family who can go with just $100 per month for that.

Everyone else is all like "let's go out to lunch" then wants to go somewhere that is going to cost like $10-20 per person. Seriously. Why don't we eat at home and put that towards paying off one of the home repair projects I didn't think we needed but happened anyway.
oh, I see. I interpreted your post as you saying that my post was tl;dr, not that your own post would be tl;dr. woops misinterpretation~

I feel you on the going out for lunch thing. I live with my best friend and her parents finance her for everything. In the summer she would spend $100 a WEEK on unnecessary food and s**t even though our fridge was usually stocked pretty well. I'd be the sourpuss that would always suggest eating in >___>

You should probably just sit down and have a chat with your mom about overworking you. Migraines are serious business.  

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:44 pm
[color=emo]
Sachie Whitby
[color=emo]
Sachie Whitby
lol unecessary post.

oh, I see. I interpreted your post as you saying that my post was tl;dr, not that your own post would be tl;dr. woops misinterpretation~

I feel you on the going out for lunch thing. I live with my best friend and her parents finance her for everything. In the summer she would spend $100 a WEEK on unnecessary food and s**t even though our fridge was usually stocked pretty well. I'd be the sourpuss that would always suggest eating in >___>

You should probably just sit down and have a chat with your mom about overworking you. Migraines are serious business.

No, I don't tell people their post is TL;DR. I will do that for my own though.

We have that talk. She stops for a bit, then goes out to buy needless things then harps on me about money like somehow it's my fault she decided to buy something she didn't need or paid too much for it.

Don't get me wrong, I will by nice/expensive things like my sunglasses that cost me $65. The normal price was $200 but I got it at an outlet store that had them on clearance $150... not much of a discount. I had a coupon for that store plus someone with me that had that store's credit card [and there was a promotion going on where they'd take a percentage off if you used their credit card.] Between the two, I drove the price down to less than half the clearance price [and just gave the cash I had for it to the person who put it on her charge card.] I don't remember what the department store price was... probably don't want to know.

My mom in comparison will go out and spend $200 on a handbag that is not from an outlet store, not on sale, no coupon, no credit card discount, nothing. She just paid full price. The rest of the family isn't much different.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:12 am
I really wish I could help you.

Lemmee see if I come across any extra funds.  

Yeata Zi
Captain

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Miss Mary Muffet

Anxious Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:13 am
I feel for you. If I have enough extra spendable cash when I get my next paycheck, I'll commission you for sure. By the way, I shared this on tumblr, so hopefully some of my followers are interested. Good luck, keep your chin up, try to stay positive!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:13 am
[color=emo]

Quick question. (I'm definitely interested, I'm mostly asking this to determine which of my characters I'll commission you for art of.)
How do you feel about drawing small-breasted(flat-chested) women? Or zombies?  

Barefoot Necromancer

Dead Hellraiser

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:12 pm
Achriya
[color=emo]

Quick question. (I'm definitely interested, I'm mostly asking this to determine which of my characters I'll commission you for art of.)
How do you feel about drawing small-breasted(flat-chested) women? Or zombies?
i'm comfortable with both :'D  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:47 pm
*pops out of the bushes I've been lurking in for quite sometime now to make a post* I read through your post and my goodness that situation is a suck fest. I'm super tight on money right now because I'm moving cross country at the end of September but I'm having a yard sale this Saturday. I'm hoping I'll make some extra dough. From whatever I make though I'll send some your way. :3
I know the feeling of getting booted out by a parent. My mom did that to me and I was nowhere near financially ready. I couldn't make the rent on my apartment and I called my dad to talk about it. I didn't even ask him for money but he assumed I was and flat out told me no. If it hadn't been for my boyfriend (now husband) moving in with me I would have been screwed.  

Fox on Stilts

Aged Fox

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:01 am
Fox on Stilts
*pops out of the bushes I've been lurking in for quite sometime now to make a post* I read through your post and my goodness that situation is a suck fest. I'm super tight on money right now because I'm moving cross country at the end of September but I'm having a yard sale this Saturday. I'm hoping I'll make some extra dough. From whatever I make though I'll send some your way. :3
I know the feeling of getting booted out by a parent. My mom did that to me and I was nowhere near financially ready. I couldn't make the rent on my apartment and I called my dad to talk about it. I didn't even ask him for money but he assumed I was and flat out told me no. If it hadn't been for my boyfriend (now husband) moving in with me I would have been screwed.
That's awesome and would be greatly appreciated! Though don't feel obliged, especially since you probably need the money just as much as I do haha.

Wow, that's awful DD; Yeah, my boyfriend is helping me loads through all of this ; u;
He actually put a small trip we took in the summer on his credit card with the understanding that I would pay him back as soon as we got back, but this shitfest happened and now he's packaging it up as part of my birthday present o_o I'm gonna force him to take my money when I'm actually able to pay him back.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff