Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Love Me Eternal - OOC Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:45 pm
User Image
Literacy Level : Any
Genre : Romance, Drama, & Horror

In character xxxxxxxxxx Skeleton&Profiles

OOC

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Rules: I won't be posting any here. If you need to refer to them, then please read the first page of the thread. They are found after the plot post. Keep these in mind when you post. I will ask you to keep any discussed topics at a decent level: no profanity/vulgarity, no violence, and no sexual references. These three guidelines apply to any pictures you may post here.

With that said, please feel free to discuss any topic you like here! Also please keep it within decent guidelines. I am sure all of you know what this means. Thank you very much for reading this! Please enjoy yourselves. If you have any further questions, feel free to send me a PM.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:03 pm
Soooo, I have no idea whether I should attempt a post or to just plain wait.  

colorfulCheshire

Rainbow Phantom

10,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Champion 300

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:19 am
You don't have to wait, Hikari. Go ahead and post! How are you?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:33 am
I'm fine. A bit tired and really need to look for a job. Instead I looked for RPs. XD I found an awesome Soul Eater one, but it was full *sadface*.

So are we still in first hour or what? Otherwise I'm not really sure what to post. I haven't seen anything from Raven so I assume she's in the classroom?  

colorfulCheshire

Rainbow Phantom

10,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Champion 300

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:19 pm
Nope. We're shifting to lunch. I'd like to begin to complete the day.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:53 pm
While I'm on, I wanted to ask this: Does anybody currently have ideas for the role play? Just in general. If so, please post them here! I want to hear what you have to say. biggrin  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:59 pm
School dance. Talent show. Simple things that happen in a school. If we do school dance though, I totally think we should go in the formal masquerade thing cos those are always fun. Ummmm any other ideas... Maybe a feild trip in town for the day or something?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:22 pm
I love those ideas! I think a talent show and a field trip would be fun. What kind of field trip did you have in mind?

I was going to introduce a masquerade for Halloween. Also, I was thinking that, sometime in the future, Raven could invite some girls over to her house for a sleepover.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:59 am
Like maybe a trip into the nearest town and they go to the Zoo, and then go shopping for anything they need. Or even a trip to a theme park.

The boys could try to crash it xD it'd be pretty funny.

Also, you could have them go on a hiking trip or something? Like through the forest. Feild trips would probably be the easiest to do, and be fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:41 pm
I promise you Edan would be the first to crash that sleepover. Girls galore. o.O  

I Speak Books

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:11 pm
My Heart is Broken

You like?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:36 am

I haven't heard any of the new Evanescence, can't listen to it now, but I may on a later date.

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:13 pm
Oh Angelus, you don't know what you're missing! It's wonderful. This song is one of my favorites from their new album. I will warn you that it's more rock than their previous albums. There are very few instrumental-style songs.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:28 pm
I'll have I try and listen to is soon then, I'm curious to see where they went with this new album now.  

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:08 am
I am telling you that you will love it. I mean, I do. I've always been an Evanescence fan, so I will always love what they do.
for the album, they experimented with some electronica sounds. I love the integration of it with the classic instruments.  
U/C

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff