Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:11 pm
User Image
Literacy Level : Any
Genre : Romance, Drama, & Horror

In character xxxxxxxxxx Skeleton&Profiles

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The Skeleton

[align=right][size=16][color=postingcolor]ROLE[/color][/align][/size]
[align=center] Picture of your character goes here please! NO Anime [/align]
[extra links of character, if you have more pictures. ^^]

[size=16]☆- - - the b a s i c s[/size]

[list][list][list][list]
[size=11]☆name - - - [color=postingcolor][full name][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆age- - - [color=postingcolor][spell it out][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆gender- - - [color=postingcolor][m/f][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆preference- - - [color=postingcolor][sexuality][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆theme- - - [color=postingcolor][theme song][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆birthday- - - [color=postingcolor][mmmddyyy][/color][/size]
[/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=center]Icons maybe resembling your character, if nothing you don't have to put anything here[/align]

[size=16]☆- - - the i d e n t i t y[/size]

[list][list][list][list]
[size=11]☆personality- - - [color=postingcolor][same as below][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆biography- - - [color=postingcolor][at least two paragraphs-“unknown” isn’t acceptable][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆likes- - - [color=postingcolor][paragraph form or list][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆dislikes- - - [color=postingcolor][x][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆height- - - [color=postingcolor][x][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆weight- - - [color=postingcolor][x][/color][/size]

[size=16]☆- - - the h e r o i n e/ h e r o[/size]

[list][list][list][list]
[size=11]☆my hallucinations- - - [color=postingcolor][possible crush interest?][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆behind the insanity - - [color=postingcolor][your gaian username][/color][/size]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:47 pm
Mortal Girl 1

User Image
This is me

☆- - - the b a s i c s

☆name - - - Raven Alison Black

☆age- - - Seventeen

☆gender- - - Female

☆preference- - - Straight as a ruler

☆theme- - - All That I'm Living For ~ Evanescence

☆birthday- - - September 13, 1993

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

☆- - - the i d e n t i t y

☆personality- - - Raven Black has pretty much always felt like an outcast. She shared no interests with her peers throughout elementary and middle school. Thus, she is a little quiet and withdrawn when one talks to her. Of course, she is a perfectly friendly person on the inside. Once one gets her talking, it's almost impossible to get her to stop. She just needs people who are interested in what she likes.

This teenager has always been top of her class. Raven loves to learn new things and likes a challenge, though that doesn't mean she enjoys the subject. Like math. Of course, she gets through it for the sake of herself, her future, and, especially, her parents. Raven lives to make them proud, which she does on a regular basis. Also, she seems a lot darker than people would give her credit for.

☆biography- - - Raven Black grew up living in the town of St. John, Wisconsin, a little dusting of civilization on the outskirts of Wickwood Institution's gargantuan acres of land. There were whispers about the place, ghost stories told around the fires as children, but the stories were nothing solid and they had no evidence. Even the adults warned their curious children away from the manor. In a town of approximately three hundred people or so, Raven found it hard to fit in with the other kids her age. She had different interests from them and found it difficult to make friends. Unfortunately, the only things that kept Raven from going crazy were reading and writing. She wrote down her feelings and happenings in poem form in a notebook she always kept with her.

Once she hit puberty, Raven's body developed well. She was blessed with few pimples, a slim body, and fairly pretty features (in her opinion). Her silver gray eyes matched those of her mother and her black hair was entirely her father's. Her pale skin was all her own. Raven quickly adjusted to being an outcast, although friendly to any person who encountered her, and dressed in dark colors, later to be gothic clothing. After her second year in public high school, Raven found out that she had won a scholarship to the Wickwood Institution. She was extremely ecstatic to have an excuse to check the place out, not to mention she had heard about their phenomenal education. Her parents, gleeful with the news, immediately send her off straight away with the highest of hopes that she would excel and rise beyond their small town.

☆likes- - - Raven's favorite things to do are reading, writing, listening to music, and learning new things. Her absolute favorite foods include her major addiction of chocolate, ice cream, salmon, cheese, and fruits and vegetables. Her most favorite things in the world are books, fountain pens, art, poetry, the Internet, silence, gothic clothing, and mythology.

☆dislikes- - - Raven's list of absolutely loathed activities include being around fake people, listening to screamo and country music, being alone, reading books that bore her, and other miscellaneous things. The foods she dislikes are soda, non-flavored yogurt, beef, tater tots, her old school's cafeteria chicken patty, and other stuff that she can't remember at the moment. Her most hated things in the world include underdeveloped plots in books, bare decoration, winter days, and tension.

☆height- - - 5"6

☆weight- - - 136 lbs.

☆- - - the h e r o i n e/ h e r o

☆my hallucinations- - - Let's see who catches her fancy first.

☆behind the insanity - - Evoblack

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:51 pm
Vampire Hunter (Mortal Guy 1)

User Image

☆- - - the b a s i c s

☆name - - - Josef Raynard

☆age- - - Eighteen

☆gender- - - Male

☆preference- - - Straight

☆theme- - - Anger and Apathy - As I Lay Dying

☆birthday- - - September 19 1992

☆personality- - - Josef was once a sweet boy despite the tragedy he endured in his infancy. He was raised being told to not trust anyone yet he didn't believe such evils existed. It was a mistake that cost him dearly, but he learned quickly. What was once a bright outgoing lad is now a reserved and wary young man that sees a possible enemy in everyone.

☆biography- - - Josef was an infant when his parents were murdered by vampires and he was kidnapped. Before they could feed upon him their nest was raided by a group of hunters called The Order. The leader of The Order known as The Steward took Josef in to be raised as his own son. He spent most of his childhood living in solitude within the underground tunnels that The Order called home. His only friend was Emily, a girl around the same age as him that was the daughter of Craster, a hunting veteran.

It wasn't until his 13th birthday that the Steward told Josef of his past and the fate of his parents. Josef had always believed the Steward was his father and that his mother had died giving birth to him. Deep down he always felt something was being kept from him and this truth felt liberating. According to The Order the 13th year marks when a boy becomes a man so it was finally his decision whether he stay with The Order or live a normal civillian life. Josef never thought twice about what he wanted. He wanted to avenge the parents he never knew and the life he was denied. Along with Emily, Josef was officially accepted into the Order as a Hunter.

For his initiation he was sent out with Emily and her father Craster to clear out a rumoured nest. When they arrived the nest was littered with the drained corpses of humans and vampires. Standing among them was one lone vampire that had gone insane with frenzy. He had devoured every other vampire in the nest and had become dangerously powerful. Craster faced the beast head on and led him further into the nest away from his daughter. He ordered both of them to flee the nest and return home because of the unexpected danger. Just as Josef and Emily turned to run the echo of a girl's sobbing filtered through one of the passageways. Emily insisted that they leave but Josef could not think to leave an innocent girl trapped in this hell hole. He told Emily to wait for him while he went to investigate.

Down the passageway Josef came to a dark room filled with prison cells. Most of the cells were filled with skeletal remains except for one. In this cell he found a young girl huddled in a ball. Josef frees the girl who calls herself Rose and quickly runs back to the exit before any danger arises. Unknown to him Rose is a vampire luring Josef into a trap. When he returns to Emily she sees the bite marks on Rose's neck just as Rose lunges for Josef's throat. Emily pushes Josef out of the way just in time, and Rose sinks her fangs into Emily. Josef is paralyzed with fear and it's only a bolt from Craster's crossbow that saves him from Rose. Emily is not so lucky and she dies from blood loss.

Craster becomes furious and nearly kills Josef for costing him his daughter. Yet he knows he cannot without the Steward's consent. Instead Josef is brought back to The Order to await a ruling to decide his fate. It's decided that Josef is to be given a chance to redeem himself. A new nest has been uncovered at a private boarding school. Only Josef has the chance to infiltrate the school and clear out the vampires within. If he succeeds he will redeem himself as a hunter; if he fails he will die by vampire or hunter hands.

☆likes- - - Honesty, Pulse, Innocence

☆dislikes- - - Liars, Apathy, Vampires

☆height- - - 5ft 10'

☆weight- - - 135 pounds

☆my hallucinations- - - Dead best friend Emily

☆behind the insanity - - Kingdom of Arbos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:52 pm
Mortal Guy 2

User Image

Love me or hate me.

☆- - - the b a s i c s

☆name - - - Edan Zane Prescott

☆age- - - Just turned Seventeen

☆gender- - - Male

☆theme- - - Tonight Tonight // Hot Chelle Rae

☆birthday- - - August 24th, 1993

☆personality- - - Edan is a very outgoing . he tends to get along with everyone and everything. Especially at parties or when he has been out being crazy. He is also an adrenaline junky, sky diving (done it), cliff diving (been there). He is always looking for the next daredevil move and his mass of money makes this all possible. At his old school he would have been classed as the druggy, common misconception based on his appearance and partying. He has only come close to drugs once and it probably was one of the worst experiences ever. Alcohol is different but we can get into that later. He has a sensitive side but it is really only there if he warms up and can actually trust you. Trusting is not his number one thing.

☆biography- - - Okay for the back story. Let's start off with his name. Edan's grandparents were super religious, like church three times a week religious. In his family, grandparents name the newborns. It has been the same on his father's side for many generations, unless there are unique circumstances where the grandparents are not available. His mother was very easy going so she didn't even care and gave the old people free reign. They ended up just changing the spelling of Eden and then giving his mom's parents the middle name. So he has a name he really likes smack in the middle of some of the lamest names in history.

On to the parents, Sarah and Aaron Prescott are brilliant experimental scientists. Smart enough to rake in enough dough to support Edan, the only child. Anything and everything he wanted he got, as long as he didn't bother his parents when they were relaxing at the end of the day. The large sum they gave him for an allowance afforded him his motorcycle and his parties. A little after that he started getting into his daredevil phase. It was a semi safe alternative to drugs. It gave him that rush he craved with a safe parachute strapped to his back. His parents never stopped him or cut him off from the money. At sixteen he got his first tattoo. That tattoo turned into a whole sleeve on his arm. He has got many more and he could talk hours and hours about them. Then he gauged his ears, to further reenforce his bad a** druggie image. His life was great until he got caught having a big beginning of the year blow out party. Some people got into the home lab and broke vials that were important after some underage drinking. Well to say the least he got in trouble and they shipped him off as soon as possible to they shipped him to this new school. It is a bit of a bummer, but hey new friends, new opportunities.

☆likes- - - - Parties
          - Action
          - Drinking
          - People
          - Big Dogs
          - Tattoos
          - Piercings

☆dislikes- - - - Bummer People
          - Silence
          - Books
          - School
          - Classical Music

☆height- - - 5' 10"

☆weight- - - 160 pounds

☆my hallucinations- - - I don't "crush" on people.

☆behind the insanity - - Fakesuperheroname

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:53 pm
Mortal Girl 2

User Image
Trapped by me

☆- - - the b a s i c s

☆name - - - Fleur-de-Lys Sophia Lefevre

☆age- - - sixteen

☆gender- - - female

☆preference- - - completely straight

☆theme- - - Fleur du mal - Sarah Brightman

☆birthday- - - December, 17th, 1995

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

☆personality- - - Very quiet and shy. Who can blame her though? The poor girl had been kept in hiding for so long that socializing with others is basically a foreign concept to her. Not to mention, English is not her first language and she struggles with the pronunciation of some words. She has this frailty about her, like in the slightest gust of wind she would blow over (she actually just might). A single harsh word could have the girl in tears. She is not completely naive though as she might have others to believe her to be. She is cunning and always thinking though can hide it well because of her appearance.

☆biography- - - As a child, Fleur-de-Lys was very sheltered. The reason being was that when she was younger she was born fragile. From the day she was born, Fleur-de-Lys was always sick. She had a weakened immune system with no clear way of strengthening it. No matter what her parents did: more exercise, healthy foods only, medicines...nothing worked. Her weight stayed low as did her height, many mistaken her for anorexia but that's not the case. They were frightened the girl was never going to get better and they were going to lose her. They brought her up at home never letting her go outside and so she never had friends. Instead she had music...and books. Singing was the only thing that helped keep her sane, those long months stuck in her room and she became really good at it despite not having any formal training. No where near good enough though to be a professional. It was more of a hobby. But books...those were her haven.

They all created a world that she could escape into where she wasn't sheltered and sickly. There she could run into new places, meet new people and above all, learn things her mother could never teach her through homeschooling. It was there, however, that she started on an obsession of hers. The supernatural. Were they really real? For the longest time she had searched through countless books on the strange and unusual, even going so far as the bring in history books to link them to some truth written in the lines. There she thought she had stumbled upon something. The time when the black plague swept through the nation killing hundreds. However in a few she found something strange. Some victims had strange markings on them and a few bodies were so decayed they were beyond recognition. To her though, it sounded as if in their last moments before their death, they had been ripped to pieces. Through the streets of paris her mind wandered. Just thinking about what could have happened sent chills through her spine. In her mind, a thousand different possibilities ran wild in her brain.

Just as she thought she was stumbling on to some sort of truth the unexpected happened...her father died. His body was never found though and that only made it all the worst for her poor mama. Taking her daughter and all of their belongings, they moved to America and she was enrolled in a top grade school. Excited as she was, it troubled her how easily her mother had changed her mind about not letting her daughter out. It was as if she couldn't stand to look at her daughter anymore because she looked so like her father. The thought saddened her but she figured it was best. She went on into the school only to be hit with the tension surrounding it and a few gorgeous people the cause of it. Fleur-de-Lys will not let this go. She will find the truth behind these people.

☆likes- - - supernatural, singing, cute dresses, bows, the strange and unusual in every single thing, books, reading

☆dislikes- - - her sickness, constantly coughing when doing anything physical, fainting, being made fun of, being protected, awkward silences, arrogance

☆height- - - 4' 11"

☆weight- - - 98 pounds

☆my hallucinations- - - Books and the supernatural

☆behind the insanity - - HatterHarleyQuinn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:44 pm
Vampire Girl 1

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Don't cross my path.
i eat u

☆- - - the b a s i c s

☆name - - - Angelique Fleur de Vincent

☆age- - - Four hundred and fifty-eight (appears to be fifteen)

☆gender- - - Female

☆species- - - Vampire

☆preference- - - Guys for breakfast, lunch, and dinner

☆theme- - - Uprising ~ Muse

☆birthday- - - December 21, 1537

☆personality- - - When she was alive, Angelique was a sweet, bright, creative girl. Although she was poor, she attempted to learn by retrieving discarded books and papers from the trash of the rich and wandering the marketplace to observe the painters. From this, she learned how to read and how to paint. After she was turned by her sire, her sire twisted her mind into an ugly version of what it once was. Angelique was reluctant to trust anyone other than her sire and her coven. She became a bloodthirsty monster using her innocent appearance to hunt down human beings for her meals. If she became bored, she would sometimes kill people for fun. When her coven arrived to the New World, Angelique broke away from them and fended for herself. She no longer trusted any being but herself.

☆biography- - - Angelique began her life in the poorest part of Paris, France, in the midst of a renaissance that was sweeping the continent. Her parents were, of course, deathly poor. As she was growing up, she and her younger sister helped them to make money by learning how to stitch and weave and sew all different kinds of trinkets together. Sometimes she wandered into the richer part of the city and walked among the vendors in Paris's huge marketplace. She came upon the art of the Renaissance and drank in every detail every piece. It wasn't long before she began gathering makeshift painting supplies and trying it herself. One night in the dark of winter her sister became sick with smallpox. Her parents, desperate not to lose their beloved daughter, sent the fifteen-year-old Angelique out to retrieve the nearest doctor. But she never made it to the doctor.
          Angelique was kidnapped and blindfolded and led to a cold, dark place where she was mercilessly tortured, often chained to the wall, until she was finally weakened and changed into a vampire by her sire.

At first, Angelique resisted her sire. She tried to get back home and tell her parents that she was still alive. When she arrived there, she found them burying her sister and placing a stone up for her next to her sister's. Distraught, the young Angelique tromped back to her sire and declared herself to him. Eagerly, the psychotic man took her under his wing and made her his acolyte. Together they formed a powerful coven of ten vampires. Soon Angelique's mind became twisted and gnarled, nearly as psychotic as her sire's. She became ruthless about killing humans, which was easy with her innocent, youthful appearance. The coven eagerly fed upon the victims of the Black Plague.

Just as the coven grew bored with Europe and the Plague, the New World was declared open for settlement. Their coven moved to North America. But Angelique grew tired of hunting together with her coven and separated from them after the end of the voyage. She dove deep into the untamed wilderness until she reached what is now the state of California. She moved north and settled in the Washington area, spending most of her time brutally terrorizing and killing the Native Americans living there. Otherwise, Angelique kept herself in isolation away from human civilization.
          Centuries later, when Amherst made its home there, Angelique enrolled as one of the first students. She learned about the human culture and trends and ways to blend in to entice prey to her.

☆likes- - - Even after she was changed, Angelique retained many of her interests. She loves to read and to paint, and she got better at both day-by-day. The hunt is her specialty, especially if it involves people. As much as she doesn't care for humans, she still loves food, which she eats on occasion, such as cupcakes, dark chocolate, ice cream, and (her newest favorite) milkshakes. She loves the sweet, sweet taste of blood and the deep color of red. She craves running and jumping and the power and strength of being a predator.

☆dislikes- - - Although many of her likes haven't changed, Angelique's long list of dislikes have exponentially increased. She loathes the stuck-up snobbishness of rich people and others who are all the way at the top. She hates losing prey, especially to another vampire. She dislikes cold blood and old blood from older humans. She has always hated her sire straight to the depths of her marrow and has always longed to kill him. Angelique hates to share her food.

☆height- - - 5"5

☆weight- - - 115 lbs.

☆- - - the r e a l fangs

☆i wanna sink into - - - A nice'n tasty human morsel...yummy.

☆sink in deep - - Evoblack

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:45 pm
Vampire Male 1

User Image

☆- - - the b a s i c s

☆name - - - Alexander Armand Thorne

☆age- - - Five hundred and eighty four but appears to be eighteen

☆gender- - - Male

☆preference- - - Bi-sexual

☆theme- - - Cold by Static X
          Memories by Within Temptation

☆birthday- - - Jan, 12, 1425

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

☆personality- - - Alexander is a shape shifter in terms of his personality. He can be whatever he needs to be in order to get his prey. He prefers though in solitude and around his family to be sullen. He is distant and cold to those that he does not favor and likes to completely ignore people if they annoy him. He says whatever is on his mind and doesn't stop to think about the feelings of others or the consequences not thinking about it entails. However there are times when you can catch him alone and deep in thought where the expression on his face becomes one of utter loneliness and hurt. The deep sadness of his betrayal to the only one he ever cared for is still etched into his eyes.

He can be quite the ladies man though and is a real charmer. He has the elegance of the eighteenth century making him naturally a gentleman. He is the type to open doors and kiss the backs of hands. Occasionally whipping up a rose or two as a gift and taking long walks through gardens. He only ever showed that side of himself to Milly though.

☆biography- - - The Thorne clan. A noble and ancient vampire family. Definitely one of the oldest clans and largest around. They were aristocrats and so owned many things with their wealth. They ruled in secret throughout the ages over small towns and villages, demanding the payment of blood for the safety of the land and crops. For years they had lived this way and prospered greatly from it.

Soon though something unexplained happened. A vampire child was born. Their own family had extended only by those bitten and turned into vampires but this...this was the first true blood vampire of the leader of the coven. His name was Armand Thorne. His parents couldn't explain it. Nothing had ever foretold them of something like this ever happening to vampires whose bodies were supposed to have stopped on a molecular level and so females were not able to give birth. They first thought he was an infidelity on the father's part since the mother did not show that she was pregnant at all until the day he was born but no, the mother did say that she was the one to give birth.

Now Armand was born a frail child. He was weak and sickly and because he was only a baby he did not have fangs like the others so that he could feed. His body grew weaker and weaker each day until his parents couldn't take it anymore. They had a special concoction made that mixed his father's blood in with the blood of a few humans and it was injected straight into his veins through an intravenous procedure. The result? A now healthy boy. Except as this boy grew older it became clear that although the concoction worked wonderfully, it also had it's draw backs. Armand was a fearsome creature and hunted like a true cannibalistic animal. He would drink from both vampires and humans not caring who they were so long as he got his fix. He tried on multiple occasions as a toddler to bite his own parents as well causing him to be locked up at times to be controlled. There was but one who could calm him from those states of mind when he completely lost himself to the thirst for blood. A mortal slave named Milly. She tended to the vampires and often provided them with entertainment on her behalf. She was a young girl, barely seventeen years old and yet the way she handled Armand was an asset to his family. She would use kind, sweet words to lull him into a kind of stupor. As he grew older, and yes he did grow quickly, he found himself very fond of Milly. He would even go out of his way to find her just to have a simple conversation. But then one night it happened. A horror that still haunts him as he dreams. He lost control around her when she gave herself a paper cut. The smell of the fresh blood in the air drove him wild and he couldn't contain himself. He killed her. Ripped her to shreds and when he came to, it was obviously far too late. He regrets everyday that he ever let himself feel such things for a girl. In her memory he asked that he be called Alexander for that was the name she loved so much.

This all happened so long ago but still it remains fresh in his memory. In this new day and age his parents found the school by the name of Wickwood Manor. They have learned that he would not be the only vampire there and hoped that perhaps if they made him attend, he would learn to control himself better. The school has been forewarned of his current state. Hopefully it'll be enough to save a few lives.

☆likes- - - A fight, Being in a crowd, Fresh blood from young girls no matter if they are human or vampire, Music, Dancing, Seducing women and men.

☆dislikes- - - Being loved, Feeling any emotion towards a living thing, Deprived of blood, Animal blood, Cold blood, New technology.

☆height- - - 6' 2"

☆weight- - - 150 pounds

☆my hallucinations- - - Not a crush...more like history...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:47 pm
Vampire Girl 2

x x x

☆- - - the b a s i c s

☆name - - - Esther Williams

☆age- - - One hundred sixty-six years (appears sixteen)

☆gender- - - Female

☆theme- - - Set Fire to the Rain ~ Adele

☆birthday- - - July 10, 1844

User Image User Image User Image

☆personality- - - Though she may seem like just a pretty face on the outside, Esther is a lot more than she seems. Despite her origins as a slave, Esther is anything but obedient. She loathes being under someone else's control, and she would only stay under that control if she had no other choice. When it comes to making decisions, Esther usually picks the side she favors and stands beside it. It is extremely rare that she sways for anybody. From her two younger brothers, Esther learned extreme patience and developed a headstrong attitude and maturity that continues to manifest itself.

Since she became an immortal, very few things matter to Esther anymore. The things that she deems most important are family, strength, and determination. Esther has seen many things throughout her hundred years of living. The lot of them have aged her beyond the sixteen years in which she was frozen. Enduring slavery and the American Civil War were two of the major players. The Civil Rights Movement was another player. Those things filled her with pain and with hope.

☆biography- - - Ever since she could remember, the entire lineage of her family consisted of slaves. Her parents could not remember where in Africa their family originated. Though, her parents boasted amongst themselves that they were descended from royalty. Whether or not that was true, Esther never was able to find out. Esther was born to slave parents on a plantation in Georgia. When Esther was old enough, she went out into the fields and helped her parents to harvest cotton. It was there she witnessed a most unimaginable crime: inhumanity. The white men who owned the plantation's slaves had hired men to watch over the slaves and keep them in check. Unfortunately, the men did not care for the slaves. For any little thing the slaves did wrong, the men beat them. Sometimes the men beat them for their own twisted amusement. Her heart was torn into two when she saw her parents beaten. A flame burned in her body at that sight. Though she quickly learned to bring no attention to herself, Esther could not deny her anger at the men for their treatment of the slaves.

As time passed, Esther went from being an only child to the older sister of two younger siblings. The two boys--Elijah (thirteen) and Daniel (ten)--were often two rowdy troublemakers. Esther's father was gentle with them; they took advantage of him. On the other hand, Esther's mother was resolute against their rowdiness. Nothing could sway the older woman. In her dealings with them, Esther was very much the same as her mother. Through her brothers, Esther developed a mature and resolute mentality at a very young age. This mentality would stay with her through the rest of her life.

At the age of thirteen, Esther's father sneaked Esther some books and was taught to read and to write. The man believed the importance of thought. Esther's mother did not believe in what her husband did and condemned the practice of reading and writing. So, Esther and her father had their lessons late into the night, learning by candlelight. Esther wondered where her father had learned his skills; he told her that he had been taught by a wonderful man. The man, he told Esther, was a slave like them, but he had been freed. He housed, cared for, and taught slaves, especially runaway slaves, of education and thought. Through her rudimentary education, the first vestiges of thought hovered in her mind and stuck there for the longest time. A question lingered: What was right? What was her position?

At sixteen, Esther had thought of much of the world. She came to the quick conclusion that where she was in life was wrong. The Declaration of Independence taught her family that all men were created equal. If that was so, then why were Africans slaves and white folks free? Could it not be the same for everyone? At the same time, her father posed the issue of freedom to their family. Their family could runaway to the North and be free! There they could be as equal as the white folk. Esther nodded but her mother dissented; if they were caught, they would be killed or sold to a worse place. It was better to stay where they were. Esther, headstrong as she was, spoke up and sided with her father. Much fuss and muss was made about the subject, but the family finally agreed that running away was the final decision.

Under the cover of a moonless night, Esther's family set out for freedom. They knew well the risks of wanting freedom. Esther truly understood the risk they were taking. Esther could die at any point. Sneaking through the night, Esther and her family met up with the free slave her father had talked about. The slave's name was Jeremiah and was as old as her father. He spoke to them of an underground railroad that would lead them to freedom. As Jeremiah led them to the underground railroad, he stopped the family and listened. The sound of dogs in the distance alerted him; Esther's family had been discovered missing. Hurriedly, the family rushed toward the railroad. Esther's mother and father made it inside the railroad with Jeremiah. Unfortunately, Esther, Daniel, and Elijah hadn't made it inside by the time the three riders reached them. Esther pushed her brothers back behind her to protect them. The three riders surrounded the three and wrestled with Esther. She prompted her brothers to escape. The two brothers hesitated, but they followed Esther's directions when she shrieked at them. Esther fought with all her will, the gathered strength from years of farm labor winning out, when the riders gasped. One of them fell on top of Esther, and Esther was knocked unconscious.

When Esther awoke, she felt a deep, throbbing pain originating from her neck. Simultaneously, she felt her body burn as with fever. she desperately wanted to escape the pain and the heat, but Esther couldn't move. she was chained to the wall of a dirty cellar. As she struggled, she became aware of a pair of yellow eyes watching her from the shadows. Esther gasped and struggled against the chains even more. Alas, her tries were to of no avail; the chains proved to be stronger than she. The yellow eyes approached her from the shadows and into the light. There appeared a beautiful woman. The woman with the yellow eyes was dressed out of the era. Esther knew the style was of an older era. Unfortunately, Esther wasn't educated enough to place the era of the woman's clothing style. Thus, Esther was left to wonder what kind of creature the woman was and exactly how old she was.

Later, Esther learned that the woman was her sire and her mistress. At the same time, Esther discovered that she was no longer human. Esther had been transformed into a vampire. The woman--Elizabeth--had taken pity on Esther and decided to change her. Then, Elizabeth's intent was to make Esther her eternal slave. Elizabeth reasoned with Esther that Esther would be much better off with her. Esther spat in the woman's face and growled her dissent. In turn, Elizabeth smiled patiently and grasped Esther by the throat, physically threatening to break her neck. Esther knew that the woman was more powerful than she, and Esther would never be able to escape her. So, Esther reluctantly accepted her position. Though she was weak, Esther vowed to become stronger than Elizabeth and to escape to search for her family.

A century later, Esther escaped her mistress and trekked across the country into Wickwood, Wisconsin. There she attended Wickwood Academy in the guise of a student to hide from Elizabeth.

☆likes- - - Family, loyalty, strength, freedom, education, and hard work.

☆dislikes- - - Slavery, immortality, rich/wealthy people, discrimination, weakness, and superiority.

☆height- - - 5"8

☆weight- - - 160 lbs.

☆my hallucinations- - - None

☆behind the insanity - - Nitta Sayurie

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:49 pm
Vampire Guy 2

the malicious killer

☆- - - the b a s i c s

☆name - - - Sebastian Thomas Moore

☆age- - - Eight hundred seventy-two (appears to be eighteen)

☆gender- - - Male

☆preference- - - Pansexual

☆theme- - - The Howling ~ Within Temptation

☆birthday- - - September 24, 1079

☆personality- - - In the beginning, Sebastian Thomas Moore was a kindhearted and a passionate young man. He was strong and lived up to the name of knight, given to him at quite a young age. He worked hard and climbed the ladder to get what he deserved. He was proud of himself and knew that he was prestigious.

Now Sebastian is a bloodthirsty killer, no lie. His mind was warped by being a vampire and the torture and bloodshed he had seen on the battlefield. He enjoys death, killing, and watching others suffer. He Sebastian has much patience, a passionate and often cold temper, and is quite intelligent. His mind is sometimes complex and other times quite simple in its planning. He enjoys the demise of mortals to his coven.

☆biography- - - Sebastian Thomas Moore was born in ancient Great Britain in the eleventh century. During that time, the Byzantine Empire was spreading Christianity across Europe, Africa, and Asia. Sebastian's parents had been strict pagans before their conversion to the strange religion of Christianity. Once they became Christians, however, they continued to keep many of their pagan beliefs. Like his parents, Sebastian believed strictly in his religion. Only he considered his religion to be Christianity. As a boy, Sebastian overheard the rumors of conflict in the Holy Land. Becoming a man, the First Crusade launched. Immediately Sebastian joined and devoted his life to being a knight.

The journey to the Holy Land was long and arduous. He was adamant about destroying the Muslims and regaining Christ's empire. Once he got there, he trained and fought with all his strength and passion for what he believed in. Unfortunately, Sebastian was not prepared for what he was to see on the battlefield. Both Muslims and Christians were mercilessly slaughtered on either side. There was no end to the bloodshed. Sebastian knew that he was standing up for what he believed in, but he knew that he couldn't kill like that. Instead of fighting, Sebastian fell onto his knees in the middle of the battlefield. A spear sunk into his chest and he fell to the ground. In the cool of the night, something took him and bit into him. It was breathing hard and fell down dead beside him. Sebastian knew that he was supposed to have died. Alas, he woke up the next day, alive and fine. Unfortunately, the First Crusade had warped his mind.

Continuously, images of blood, torture, and fallen and broken bodies flitted through his mind. Inevitably, his hunger grew. He realized that his deep thirst was for blood. He drank and killed in the battlefields. His thirst was never sated and he drank more and more, slowly to watch his victims suffer. Throughout the Crusades, Sebastian followed this pattern. For four hundred years, Sebastian fed off of the remnants of war and the battlefield. He realized that he loved to torture and see his victims suffer. The once passionate and kindhearted young man of eighteen had been transformed into a complete monster.

Finally tired of being alone, Sebastian traveled to France and formed a coven there. He changed and gathered several bloodthirsty monsters like himself. He was their leader. He kept them alive and tortured them mercilessly when they did even one thing out of line. Sebastian went so far as to kill when the mood struck him. His fellows were horrified by him and learned to obey his orders. Over the next few centuries, Sebastian's coven grew and traveled to Great Britain. From there, they sailed across the sea to inhabit the New World. There they settled themselves and have lurked ever since.

☆likes- - - Blood, death, suffering, misery, pain, gore, bloody horror flicks, darkness, mortal blood, and mortal flesh.

☆dislikes- - - Happiness, kindness, love, light, the sun, nice people, fools, disobedience, and romance.

☆height- - - 6"4

☆weight- - - 225 lbs.

☆my hallucinations- - - Blood.

☆behind the insanity - - Evoblack

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:21 am
Raven's Best Friend

User Image

This is me

☆- - - the b a s i c s

☆name - - - Amelia Elizabeth Dunne

☆age- - - Seventeen

☆gender- - - Female

☆preference- - - Straight as a ruler

☆theme- - - Paper Bag ~ Anna Nalick

☆birthday- - - December 15, 1993

☆personality- - - There's not much to say about Amelia. She's not a complicated person and loves simple things. She finds the beauty in the smallest things everywhere. She's protective of her friends and will openly stand up for them. She knows that she's not beautiful, but Amelia makes up for it in intelligence. She makes her parents proud by doing well in all the schools she has attended. Though she doesn't want to be a ballerina, Amelia can't deny her love for dance. She loves the flow of moving her body; she inherited her potent grace from her mother.

☆biography- - - Amelia Dunne was born to an American upper class family in New York City, New York. Her mother was a retired professional ballet dancer teaching ballet at her studio. Her father was an investor in the stock market on Wall street. Ever since she was little, she had been going to the best private schools that her parents were able to afford. Though public was cheaper, they believed it "beneath them" for their daughter to go there among the "cheap" masses. Her mother, Alana Ludwell-Dunne, taught her daughter ballet since she was three. About the age of ten or so, Amelia decided that she wanted to be a photographer for a living. She loved taking pictures ever since she saw a camera and begged for it for Christmas from her father.

When her parents couldn't find a high school they liked for their daughter, they sent her to Wickwood Academy in Wisconsin. Granted it was a drive, but she would be staying there for the entire year. Amelia didn't mind. It meant she was absolved from the pressures of becoming a ballerina. Her mother didn't approve of her idea of being a photographer for a living. However, her father openly supported her passion. Thus, Amelia was producing top-quality photos by the age of fourteen. She found that she enjoyed Wickwood and was there ever since.

☆likes- - - Photography, looking at pictures, ballet, dancing, fun, reading, dreaming, simple things, and wishing.

☆dislikes- - - Ruined photos, assholes, bitches, stupid people, losing my glasses, complication, and cities.

☆height- - - 5"5

☆weight- - - 130 lbs.

☆my hallucinations- - - Sorry, but I'm not dating.

☆behind the insanity - - xXHiddenXTearsXx

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:17 pm
Vampire Guy 3

User Image

☆- - - the b a s i c s

☆name - - - Alastar Austin O'Neill

☆age- - - Four Hundred Fifty. (Appears Eighteen.)

☆gender- - - Male

☆theme- - - 100 Years // Five For Fighting

☆birthday- - - January 2nd, 1549

☆personality- - - Well, Alastar used to be very fun. He loved to jump and play. That is until he turned two hundred and everything became the same. The blood didn't taste any different and the joy in life was gone. It was like he was determined to be bored with everything. At this point he is a very adaptable person though his boredom with everything shines through a lot. It takes some person to get him to smile at least once. If you show him something new, something he has yet to experience, he would be your best pal. It is very hard to do though. On top of his boredom he seems to be very self absorbed at some points. He thinks he is more powerful than any person placed on this earth and it has gotten him into plenty of fights. He wins some he loses some. It doesn't matter to him, though he gets a bit pissy if he loses.

☆biography- - - Alastar was born in Dublin way back when. He was born to Amelia and Damian O'Neill on a cold January night. Damian ran a very successful potato farm, and even more than that he had an blacksmithing job on the side. For a family back then they were doing very well. We fast forward seventeen years, Alastar was told to go on horseback to a neighboring town and deliver some swords. Glad to get out for a while he took the job, unknowing of what was to come. Eventually he got to a forest and against his better judgement went in. The darkness came fast and he was forced to stop and build a fire. That was another big mistake, it attracted things he only thought to be folk lore. All he remembered of that night was a long run on foot and then nothing. It seemed to be dark forever, but eventually Alastar opened his eyes and he was stronger and there was a hunger he hadn't felt before.

Unlike some vampires, the man who turned him decided to stick around for a little while. Jameson was his name, and the person who turned him just let him run free. Jameson didn't want that to happen to his second. For a while things were fun. As Alastar became aware of what he could do to people and the power he possessed. He didn't think twice about his parents. A hundred years went by, Alastar was doing the same thing. It wasn't fun anymore. It was a chore to get up and eat. Another hundred, he was still living in the same shack with Jameson. Another hundred, the times had changed but the scenery and the life had not.

Alastar became bored with his life, so bored in fact he became withdrawn. For fun he would kill people. Then even that became boring. So withdrawn in fact, Jameson made plans to move. Those plans didn't take effect till the early nineteen hundreds. Alastar was so far gone it seemed he was well impossible to bring back. In hopes to bring him forward again Jameson changed two others in the states. When that didn't work all hope was given up. Until he heard of the school. It took a lot of fights but Alastar was convinced soon enough. His only condition to not being cut off from money completely was he had to make friends and try to at least smile once.

☆likes- - - Blood, Violence, Playing with food, Silence, Books, Classical music, Ireland, Being alone, Money.

☆dislikes- - - Music with loud bass, Screams, Energetic people, Living so long, Bright colors, Sweet things.

☆height- - - 6' 2"

☆weight- - - 140 pounds

☆my hallucinations- - - I don't get them.

☆behind the insanity - - Fakesuperheroname

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:49 am
Vampire girl 3

User Image

peace unity respect

☆- - - the b a s i c s

☆name - - - Orenda Lilly Rainwater

☆age- - - Looks around 17, real age is unknown

☆gender- - - female

☆preference- - - straight

☆theme- - - Two Weeks by All That Remains

☆birthday- - - ???

☆personality- - - Orenda is a cool, calm and collected kind of person. She believes highly in her heritage and a lot of her personality is pulled from that. In fact, her heritage is one of the main reasons she even bothers to remain on the earth...She secretly longs for her own impending demise though she would never take her own life seeing as it's against what she believes in. She just wants to end this tiring charade and has lost all love for life.

A downfall is that Orenda does not trust people easily. Perhaps it was just a trait that developed through her many years of dealing with different types of humans. She's lost any hope she could possibly have had with them. Too many evil doers have been in her life. She witnessed too much deception. Every word spoke to her is careful deconstructed in her head to the point where it has no meaning anymore.

Orenda is one of the most controlled vampires you'll ever happen to meet. You could hold a cup of blood in front of her face and because of many centuries of experience, she wouldn't even bat an eyelash.

She's not one to hide her wisdom either. Though she looks to be the same age if not younger than those around her, Orenda would always look down upon them in terms of intelligence. She's been around for a while. She does not feel the need to put up with stupidity anymore. Though, she does not consider herself a leader by any means.

☆biography- - - Orenda Lily Rainwater...her name. If one could call it a name. Orenda herself did not consider it anything but a label. A human label placed upon her. You see, that name is not her true name. That name was long forgotten and held a past long forgotten by all.

Orenda was born when time was not a concept. When the days were not something to be kept a record of in weeks, months or years. And so she is not even sure of her age. Most guesstimate it to be around 17-19 years of age. However, when she opens her mouth it baffles those around her. She speaks with the wisdom of a well aged woman. And her eyes...her eyes look like they've seen too much. Filled with sadness and regret. With loneliness and heart ache.

The few things she remembers of her time as a human...was warmth. Laughter and a language long lost to time. Her turning is a different story. She could tell you of that night like it was yesterday. She remember her mother telling her that it was unwise to go out at night. But oh she wanted to. The others around her age were going out to have their own fire pit/social gathering. She had her eyes set on a young brave who finally asked her to go with him. And so she disregarded the advice of her mother and snuck out.

The unusual quietness of the night should have been her warning that something wasn't right. That she should turn around and crawl back into the warmth of her longhouse. It was too late though. A rusty smell hit her hard and she dropped her to knees to try to not be sick. When her hands hit the ground it felt warm. Thinking back she knew she had placed her hand in a pool of blood but it was too dark to see at the time. And then the pain hit. A sharp, agonizing pain in the side of her neck. The feeling of something small being buried in her skin and she felt her life blood being drained from her body. The rest...is a bit of a blur.

She was sure that whatever had attacked her was as ancient as the land her people inhabited. She never found out where the monster went afterwards but she knew what she had to do. She could never go home. She was a danger to her family. She had already killed in some of the other tribes and that was long before the pale faces crossed the wide waters to their land. They were not immune to her lust for life blood either.

Nowadays, Orenda plays the part of an emancipation teenager. With no home, no family and no friends is how she prefers to live her life. But secretly she longs for the destruction of her immortal body. However that is easier said than done, for her human emotions always end up coming into play in the end. Many a time she had loved and lost. She never seemed to learn from her mistakes. She's heard of a dark power that was starting to come out of sleeping within the walls of a boarding school called Wickwood Academy and so it's there that's she hoping for something she had long craved for. Her death.

☆likes- - - her native american heritage, Being outside around nature, people watching

☆dislikes- - - life, unruliness, evil and cruelty

☆height- - - 5' 6"

☆weight- - - 125 pounds

☆my hallucinations- - - Is there a point?

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:10 pm
*Biography courtesy of Hatter-RNevermore*

Mortal Guy 3

User Image

☆- - - the b a s i c s

☆name - - - Akira Takari

☆age- - - Fifteen

☆gender- - - Male

☆theme- - - Shadows - Lindsey Stirling

☆birthday- - - June 14, 1994

User Image User Image User Image

☆personality- - - xxxxx

☆biography- - - A woman’s groans could be heard through out the house. Slowly those groan’s turned into yells of pain and strain. Soon, an infant’s cries replaced those yells. Akira Takari was born…amidst a handful of nurses and a family doctor. He was taken to be washed then handed to a maid to be fed. His mother needed rest. And where was his father? Sitting in the office of their rather large house working. He didn’t seem to care that his third son was being born.

This was kind of how the rest of his life went as well. His parents were wealthy. His father owned a successful business company, one of the largest in Japan. His mother was a well-known actress. Beautiful but very vain. Akira’s household was devoid of love and instead was replaced with harsh words and high standards. He was punished if he got less than perfect grades in school.

Among his parents, Akira also has two older brothers. Both were years older than he. Both highly successful and only to them has his father shown favor. Every night at dinner, his father would ask them about their studies, praise them when they reported fantastic grades. To his father, his brothers could do no wrong. The oldest, Takashi, was a highly gifted student. Very intelligent, schoolwork was a breeze for him. He was on the fast track to getting into the best medical school in the country. The other, Katsuro, was as gifted with business as his father. Katsuro always worked closely with his father, who mentored him through the workings of his business. It was always assumed that the second son would inherit the business when their father past on. It was these siblings that made his life worth living.

His siblings were everything to him. They were always encouraging him, helping him out in anyway that they could. Even though their father disapproved, he thought that it built character having to learn to do things by yourself. Because in the real world, Akira’s father always said you had no one but yourself to fall back on. His brothers’ disagreed. So long as they were alive, Akira had them to fall back on. They would fight on his behalf to help show that he did indeed have worth. This resulting in many yelling matches between them and their father.

Despite this Akira was constantly stressed. Though he would never let it show. He would never let his brother’s know just how much it bothered him that they had to fight just so his father would look at him. He continued to smile.

Soon enough, his brothers moved on to bigger and better things. But each time before they left, they spoke to their father one last time. Akira was called into the room where they spoke afterwards. There in the room sat his father surrounded by white sheet of paper. His father looked up at him. A look of remorse was clear on his face. He apologized. For all the years he had disregarded his son, his wonderful and talented son. Akira was so relieved. Even his mother started to warm up to him. He was ten years old. Life couldn’t have been more perfect.

Soon though his parents heard of a rather prestigious boarding school in America. They thought it would be a great opportunity for him. He was a bit hesitant about it considering how far he would be from his family, but after much deliberation and encouragement from his elder brothers, Akira decided it would be fun! He’s looking forward to starting at Wickwood and hopefully bringing even more pride to his new, loving family.

☆likes- - - Video games, computers, technology, designing, online role playing games, Lindsey Stirling, and teddy bears, comics.

☆dislikes- - - Fashion, girly-girls, pink, cars, sports

☆height- - - 5’ 5”

☆weight- - - 140 lbs.

☆my hallucinations- - - Girls? He doesn't really pay attention to them...

☆behind the insanity - - Open

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff