Welcome to Gaia! ::

Project Utopia

Back to Guilds

RP Guild for the B/C Pets of Project Utopia 

Tags: project, utopia, breedable, fantasy, roleplay 

Reply [RP] - the place for all RP threads
[PRP] An Outdoor Encounter (Zephyr & Alery)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:30 pm
Alery would on occasion bring some records with her and study outdoors, however there was something she couldn't quite put her finger on about how comfortable if felt for her to study indoors. And thus, she would spend most of her time within the colony ship figuratively buried in books on first aid, biology, chemistry, and the like. There was so much to learn that she found a real challenge to grasp, but she was determined to cover and comprehend and practice them with at least gradually and steadily more clarity and competence.

But rare as they were as of late, Alery always found herself glad whenever she pulled herself away from her readings of medical texts for a reasonable while in order to get some fresh air outside the colony ship's walls. Today was no exception as she stood by the river as though transfixed by the sight of it. Though part of her was in fact enjoying the scenic views around her, the other part of her thoughts were occupied by consideration.

Then, rolling up one of her sleeves in an unhurried motion as she moved to crouch down, she subsequently rolled up her other sleeve before reaching toward the edge of the body of water in front of her. A small, cheerful smile spread on her lips while she sat on the grass beside the river and felt the water's movements with one hand. "It wouldn't do to drown because of being out of practice.. But should I..?" Alery voiced her wondering softly to herself as she next scooped her submerged hand up and watched the water fall back down and rejoin the rest with the slow tilting of her hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:39 am
User Image "If you are planning on taking a plunge. There's a better place up river. Its fairly deep there and the under current might pull you under." Zephyr called down to the older genome below her perch.

Sitting up on a sturdy branch, Zephyr watched the genome below, leaning back a little while grasping another branch. She was dressed in her usual and her hair was never in order. Pulled back away from her face, her tribal markings under her eyes showing up to highlight her fierce colored eyes. Today she had been out climbing trees to get an idea of what else was round. At the moment she had yet to get to the tree tops. She had been exploring more along the ground.

"Wouldn't want to fish you out the hard way. Can't have our only medical support getting sick herself."

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:51 pm
At the sound of a voice from overhead catching her ears, Alery's gaze moved from the river to scan for the speaker. The hand that had been in the water replaced the supporting hand that been splayed atop the grass as she lifted the latter upon having spotted a fellow Genome. "Hello," Alery waved brightly to the individual she recognized as one of the survivors of the crash Ghost called the formation of a search party for not long ago.

After shifting from her seat to stand once again, Alery said next, "Thank for your wise words. I'm feeling indecisive about how exactly to spend my time catching a breath from my studies so to speak. Um, have we exchanged names as of yet?" Despite the amount of studying she did, Alery found that still she was at a slow pace of improvement when it came to remembering names though she was better at remembering visually. "I'm sorry for my rudeness with my flawed memory. I'm Alery. I'd like to ask, what is your name?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:34 am
Dropping from her perch, Zephyr wandered over towards the healer. She was a little taller then this one, but it was clear she wasn't a child anymore. "I'm sure your memory is just fine. You were busy the day we arrived here. Aren was in really bad shape and I have not but the basic knowledge in the medical field." Zephyr frowned a little, thinking back to when they had crashed and there were only four survivors, herself, her overlord and two kids. "The name is Zephyr, it is a pleasure to meet you, outside the sickbay, Alery."

Zephyr stepped over to the river bank and looked down at the current before looking up the river, then down. This stretch was deeper then other places she had crossed and certainly wouldn't be the best place for anything other then fishing. "So are the medical texts as boring as I remember? I had once thought of going into the medical line, but I got too bored. So I changed my mind." she looked back at Alery, "Sometimes now I have to wonder if going the line of an assassin was really best. Can't go back now, I suppose. So have you found anything interesting out here? Doesn't seem like much happens."

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:19 pm
"Zephyr, thank you and likewise," Alery beamed gently with gladness. She chuckled as she went and stood beside the assassin next to the river, a part of her watching curiously if a fish might suddenly surface from the water in a jump before submerging itself once again as she responded, "Admittedly, I think the medical texts would be effective at inducing sleep. Reading them is proving a great challenge for me to understand, but gradually it's a relieving and happy feeling to progress in comprehending the material. Bit by bit, chunks that are part of a grand puzzle or multiple puzzles are forming and I just hope to continually become more competent in utilizing the teachings to treat and care for patients as I keep studying."

Alery exhaled a soothing breath as one hand smoothed one side of her bangs and continued with an apology up next, "I'm sorry, I started rambling there." She laughed brightly and softly while embarrassed at getting carried away in her thoughts. "I've been cooping myself up indoors mostly with medical records for familiarizing myself with as my main company for months now, so I can't say a lot of different types of experiences have been happening on my end. But, while days seem to pass with the majority of them being in quiet peace, I reckon there's much adventure to potentially cook up around here with some planning," a refreshed expression rested on her features from her scanning eyes that were dazzled taking in more of the scenery she's been away from while busy, which went on to focus on Zephyr again as she finished her reply.  
[RP] - the place for all RP threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games