Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deadman Wonderland

Back to Guilds

You're a mass murderer.An insane lunatic.Because of that,you've ended yourself in Deadman Wonderland. 

Tags: Death, Fighting, Blood, Role Play, Deadman Wonderland 

Reply Scrapped
John "Swift" Harrison (Jet) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:23 am
Username: J-bling z1
Prisoner Number: 7234
Character Name: John "Jet" Harrison
Alias: Swift
Date of Birth: August 19
Charges: Terrorism
Death row status: Death row
Cell mate: unassighned
Branch Of Sin: Flighter's Fury - Jet is able to make little projectiles from his body or pools of his own blood into the shape of miniture jets or planes to punch holes through a target's body which changes depending on if its to pack a punch,quick projection,range,and other traits.Jet can use multiple 'Planes' at a time but his maximum is eight at a time which can increase or decrease depending on their size.
Physical traits: He is 6'5, 215 lbs. He is a trained army soldier which makes him deadly without his branch of sin.He has massive military credentials being a Chief Master Sergeant in the U.S. Air Force.He has a tattoo of his dog tags on his inner forearm to never forget who he is.He always wears one of his robe with some slippers when he is relaxing but when he goes out he wears customized air force flightsuits with different symbols and patches on them that vary from his rank to his favorite planes,quotes,or just random symbols with combat boots.
Personality: He is a mal manored person whenever he is calm but when provoked he is hot headed and aggressive but often controls himself.He is a kind and generous person all round and would gladly help if it would be for a right cause.
History: Jet was originally born in Tokyo but his american father and japanese mother moved to the states together.Once they were there his father called in a few favors to get his birth certificate changed to say he was american born.Sine he was a child he was interested in aircrafts so its only expected that when he grew up he went off and joined the U.S. Air force rising through the ranks for his amazing abilities as a jet fighter. Once the U.S. government found out he was really born in Japan and as becoming an air force pilot he and his mother were both deported back to Japan,his father soon followed them after the heat died down.His first week in Tokyo made him so angry that he decided to sneak into a jet hangar where he stole the most expensive jet he could find,bringing it in the sky and nose diving it into a skyscraper after bailing out just before impact.
Appearance/Picture:
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:47 am
So... they're bullets shaped like planes, essentially?  

BasiWolff
Crew

Sparkly Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:55 am
BasiWolff
So... they're bullets shaped like planes, essentially?

Yes thats basically it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:01 am
Ok. That's fine.

1. Pick another alias. We already have a Vulture, and putting facial hair on something doesn't make it a new thing.

2. Are you really going for "Flighter's Furry" or do you mean something involving fury? Check your spelling, if you would, so I can finish reading through your Bio and information. Sorry to be a pain about this, but I work double full time and I'm currently the only Crew member, so anything that makes things easier on me, I have to demand right now.

3. All Deadmen are on Death Row.

BasiWolff
Crew

Sparkly Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:08 am
BasiWolff
Ok. That's fine.

1. Pick another alias. We already have a Vulture, and putting facial hair on something doesn't make it a new thing.

2. Are you really going for "Flighter's Furry" or do you mean something involving fury? Check your spelling, if you would, so I can finish reading through your Bio and information. Sorry to be a pain about this, but I work double full time and I'm currently the only Crew member, so anything that makes things easier on me, I have to demand right now.

3. All Deadmen are on Death Row.

1.Is Eagle ok if not is Hawk avaliable?

2. Sorry about that I broke my keyboard last week so I'm using a new wireless one and sometimes I might accidently double tap a letter because I didn't feel I typed it so sorry.

3.Ok I'll change it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:39 am
J-bling z1

2. Sorry about that I broke my keyboard last week so I'm using a new wireless one and sometimes I might accidently double tap a letter because I didn't feel I typed it so sorry.

3.Ok I'll change it.
1. Nope. There's a pretty comprehensive list of birds in use in the directory.

2. No worries. I'm just too exhausted and spread too thin for lots of typing errors.

3. good.  

BasiWolff
Crew

Sparkly Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:54 am
BasiWolff
J-bling z1

3.Ok I'll change it.

1. Nope. There's a pretty comprehensive list of birds in use in the directory.

2. No worries. I'm just too exhausted and spread too thin for lots of typing errors.

3. good.

Ok I'm gonna name a few and let me know which ones if any are avaliable.Also a link to show they're real.

Secretarybird or Secretary Bird,Kori Bustard,Goshawk,Hornbill,Kingfisher,Swift,Blackbird (Perferably this one).  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:18 am
J-bling z1

Ok I'm gonna name a few and let me know which ones if any are avaliable.Also a link to show they're real.

Secretarybird or Secretary Bird,Kori Bustard,Goshawk,Hornbill,Kingfisher,Swift,Blackbird (Perferably this one).

I think 'swift' would be the best suiting out of the line up. Just putting in my two cents since I usally help out with such things.  

tripsker
Vice Captain

Moonlight Conversationalist

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:21 am
minkarisc
J-bling z1

I think 'swift' would be the best suiting out of the line up. Just putting in my two cents since I usally help out with such things.

Really? Well thank you for your opinion and it is a good one but I really want Blackbird for two reasons a Blackbird is another name for an SR-71 which is a jet.Also most of his flightsuits are black or grey.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:02 am
Well, I don't want to go against Min, since she presides over the Deadmen, so I'm going to turn this decision entirely over to her. If she says yes to Blackbird, that's the decision. If she says no, you'll have to go with another. Min's decision is final.  

BasiWolff
Crew

Sparkly Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:16 pm
Could someone please approve my Deadman's alias as Blackbird and if not Swift.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:51 pm
J-bling z1

Sorry about the wait, I'm currently working on other areas of the guild... trying my best to multitask a bit D:

Anyways, I say Swift. "Black Bird" seems like more of a description and isn't a defined species.

As of your reasoning behind that alias... well, swift can match that too. There's actually a type of aircraft called a swift and the bird is generally the colors that you have described. The flight patterns and habits of swifts could also match your BOS and a bit of that 'close knit family' part of the history section.  

tripsker
Vice Captain

Moonlight Conversationalist

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:55 pm
minkarisc
J-bling z1

Sorry about the wait, I'm currently working on other areas of the guild... trying my best to multitask a bit D:

Anyways, I say Swift. "Black Bird" seems like more of a description and isn't a defined species.

As of your reasoning behind that alias... well, swift can match that too. There's actually a type of aircraft called a swift and the bird is generally the colors that you have described. The flight patterns and habits of swifts could also match your BOS and a bit of that 'close knit family' part of the history section.

Ok thank you,I just changed my alias to Swift,now what about my cell?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:42 pm
minkarisc
J-bling z1

Also does this mean I can start Rping then  

J-bling z1

BasiWolff
Crew

Sparkly Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:09 pm
We're at a standstill for a moment on cells, as the directory and lists we use for it are under construction. You'll have to wait for a little while, but you can RP elsewhere in the meantime. Just ask first if you want to go into someone's cell.  
Scrapped

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff