Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ace Combat: Unsung Heroes

Back to Guilds

The Legion Contracting Corp. is an elite force. To be asked to join is a privilege. 

Tags: Ace Combat, Private Military, Mercenary, Special Forces, Role Play 

Reply Archives
Frosty Hahn, ARMY INFANTRY

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Old Dimention

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:10 pm
Username: The Old Dimention
RPC name: Frosty Hahn
March 10th 1990
Gaia Age: 21
Height: 5.7 ft
Weight: 172 lb
Hair: White
Eye: Grey
Nation: Germany

Bio: Frosty was born in a small town in Germany. His father Mason Hahn was part of a local black ops team. Frosty being a new born of course did not know this. His father base was struck by hit men. Mason was killed. The GSG-9 team came in and cleared the place out. When Frosty turned nine years of age, his mother, Lizzy Hahn, told him why he was named Frosty. She told him it was because the moment he was born, it started to snow. Frosty became devoted to the Army ever since then. He wanted to serve Germany, just as his Father did.

Personality: Stern and rough. Frosty is much more a leader over a follower. Frosty even when out ranked, will take charge when needed.

Branch: Army, Infantry.

Weapons: 2 Fragmentation grenades and a M4 rifle with an Acog2X sight for short medium range combat . Also 2 smoke bombs are thrown in for cover and escaping .

Abilities: Able to sneak without being detected.

Appearance: Warn from battle, with the German empire crest tattooed to his left shoulder blade. And the Oath tattooed to his right hip. His armor is black and grey. Frosty has a visor over his face. He is big infantry. So he has one solder blade bigger then the other. His left shoulder blade is bigger than his right on his armor.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:18 pm
Oh, good lord man. Dude. This is...you need some work done pronto.

Get rid of "changes regularly"
Use the skeleton provided. You MUST use the skeleton.
Change the bio. Make it longer. At LEAST 4 sentences. Talk about life before the Legion, anything. Just make it longer.
Personality is good, keep it.
Be specific on the weapons. Please.
"Able to sneak" is not an ability. Its talking about unique abilities. Talents.
Appearance NEEDS lots of work. Give a detailed description. Skin color? Scars? Any noticeable features?

You got a long way to go, kid. But at least you're starting out.  

AINGELPROJECT667
Captain

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:20 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22639511

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22799765

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22636467

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22841091

look at them Old there are four good profiles and S.W.A.T is not a branch here scratch that S.W.A.T is not even military they are just a special force for the police

a Acog site will not change how far your gun can shoot only give you a 2X-4X i think 4X sight to your target a smoke grenade is not really good for stealth as it would tell someone "Hey smoke lets shoot into it and hope we hear screams" but like Aingle said you got some ways to go but it only fun if you know what your doing and if you need a picture tell me and i can try to find one that you like  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:19 pm
Me again Germany does not have S.W.A.T they have GSG-9 there black ops teams are all in the KSK witch are part of the Germany Heer(Army) the Germany Air Force is called the Luftwaffe and the German Empire's crest is called the Iron Cross witch is used by every German military branch in some way and i am pretty sure that Paratrooper's are only in the Army and Marines now-a-days.  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Elder Maxson
Crew

Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:35 pm
you might want to change your birthday, due to use being set around present modern times... if you were born in 1997 you would be like 15-17 years old.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:04 pm
Artyom -Metro 2033-
Me again Germany does not have S.W.A.T they have GSG-9 there black ops teams are all in the KSK witch are part of the Germany Heer(Army) the Germany Air Force is called the Luftwaffe and the German Empire's crest is called the Iron Cross witch is used by every German military branch in some way and i am pretty sure that Paratrooper's are only in the Army and Marines now-a-days.

Airforce does Paratroopers, but they provide more of a Medical role to a battle, they mainly focus on search and rescue in combat situations.  

Pykies
Vice Captain

Dedicated Informer

Elder Maxson
Crew

Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:13 pm
Artyom -Metro 2033-
and only marines that jump from planes are recon marines and marsoc.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:21 pm
Alright, this now says army infantry that puts you in my domain and I am going to let loose on you. First your spelling is horrible, this is a Literate RP guild, meaning good spelling is required. Second I do not accept smoke grenades as a tool of stealth, they are used for marking locations or breaking a line of sight, setting off smoke grenades alerts a LOT of people, and a smoke grenade is the correct name not "Smoke Bomb". Third a M4 is not a standard weapon in the Army's Armory I will allow it if you PM me and we can talk it out. I can accept your Bio because I’m a nice person. And finally I want you to add a picture to help us get a general view of your character. IF you complete these I will help you follow the steps to completely setting up your character in the army. Also it’s as Artyom said Acog doesn’t really help for range, in my opinion it’s just iron sights with glass on both sides of it. If you read all of this and do all of the things it says, it will give me a little bit more motivation to help you, otherwise I will ignore you and not help you with anything and try to pass you off to another branch, I am a nice person, not a forgiving one.  

Pykies
Vice Captain

Dedicated Informer

Elder Maxson
Crew

Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:44 am
General Thomas Pryor
Alright, this now says army infantry that puts you in my domain and I am going to let loose on you. First your spelling is horrible, this is a Literate RP guild, meaning good spelling is required. Second I do not accept smoke grenades as a tool of stealth, they are used for marking locations or breaking a line of sight, setting off smoke grenades alerts a LOT of people, and a smoke grenade is the correct name not "Smoke Bomb". Third a M4 is not a standard weapon in the Army's Armory I will allow it if you PM me and we can talk it out. I can accept your Bio because I’m a nice person. And finally I want you to add a picture to help us get a general view of your character. IF you complete these I will help you follow the steps to completely setting up your character in the army. Also it’s as Artyom said Acog doesn’t really help for range, in my opinion it’s just iron sights with glass on both sides of it. If you read all of this and do all of the things it says, it will give me a little bit more motivation to help you, otherwise I will ignore you and not help you with anything and try to pass you off to another branch, I am a nice person, not a forgiving one.
same things goes for the Marines so do not try to give him to me. I may be low on the number of members but it doesn't mean i can let anyone one with a poor profile waltz right in.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:56 pm
The Old Dimention

This is still not up to our standards, you have a lot of fixing up to do.... and stop telling people you are a crew member you are not.  

Elder Maxson
Crew

Soldier

Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas