Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ace Combat: Unsung Heroes

Back to Guilds

The Legion Contracting Corp. is an elite force. To be asked to join is a privilege. 

Tags: Ace Combat, Private Military, Mercenary, Special Forces, Role Play 

Reply Archives
Artyom

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:25 pm
Username-Artyom -Metro 2033-
RPC Name-Artyom
Age (Gaia)-200+
Age (RPC)- 39
Height-6,2
Weight-160LBS
Hair color/style-Thick black with a red spot on the side
Eye color-Green with blue mix
Nationality- Russia

Bio-Born in Moscow he was just like his father a proud patriot even though he was known to respect other governments even the ones that the Union was fighting but he never told his father this due to the chance that it would get him killed for "telling classified info" or some other info that his father would know.

Once he was 18 he joined the Army getting sent to the Berlin wall for a short amount of time and this is were he ran into his soon to be wife and also were he got the rest of his military training witch would make him ready for any "Capitalist or Nazi" spies that tried to get over the wall.

A year later before he was able to even put his training to good uses he was called to combat near the Afghanistan-Iran border were he got into combat with members of a terrorist organization called the Muslim Brotherhood and this is were he had his first run in with a Young US man who had been able to do his mission that for some odd reason also helped the rest of his group.But sadly after the fight he had learned that his wife who was barring his child was killed in combat and once he heard that he broke becoming more and more blood thirsty for the Unions enemies.

After a few months he was taken into the Spetsnazs at the age of 27 learning fighting styles of other nations the US included but from what one of there spies had shown them witch was not much but could still make him a hell of a fight for even the best of the US military members.

After a year of training he was moved to a Missile silo were he stayed till he was 29 were it all went to hell as one the way back from small meeting for the KGB commander arrival he found the body of a dead member of the Spestnaz running to the alarm he was able to set it off sending the entire base to full alert.In the mist of this Artyom got into a fight with the same guy that 'helped' his group against the Muslim Brotherhood but this time in hand to hand combat the fight almost killing and getting killed by him only a flash bang saving the US man or himself from what would be a killing blow.

A few years later only a few months before the Russian coup he was sent to China to get someone important to him the same man on his way there he told the men who were to try and brake this elite US man to "Blind him of his homeland" but after hearing that they made him lose a eye something that could have killed him he personally shot the two that did it to him for almost killing a VIP but when this happened the power went out and the area had two men attack it killing one but the other one a kid who looked only 16 at best.

After hearing that the man got out driven by rage he shot two more of the chines men but one of witch was a officer and that ruined his combat mission chances putting him behind a desk till he left the Spetsnaz were he moved to a Soviet/Russian base in North Korea until the man that he had fought came for him not after his life but with the ability to join DLCC seeing how he was living a boring life he took it

Personality- Cold in combat a little nicer outside of combat he is a person that will speak his mind and never holds anything back he is also smarter then he looks and acts

Branch- Army

Weapons-AK-74,Sickle,knife,HE grenades,frag grenades,Napalm grenade, TT-33,Spade

Abilities- (Must be approved by captain)

Appearance-

User Image

Other-he has little care for what he is doing so if something can kill him he will still do it  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:22 am
Sorry, Artyom, but before I approve, I need you to clean up the grammar in the bio. Other than that, you'd be good to go.  

AINGELPROJECT667
Captain

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:03 pm
AINGELPROJECT667
Sorry, Artyom, but before I approve, I need you to clean up the grammar in the bio. Other than that, you'd be good to go.

I do think i cleaned it up well i guess i get that from rushing to get it done  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:06 pm
Artyom -Metro 2033-
AINGELPROJECT667

Looks better now. Profile accepted.  

AINGELPROJECT667
Captain

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:11 pm
AINGELPROJECT667
Artyom -Metro 2033-
AINGELPROJECT667

Looks better now. Profile accepted.

thank you sir i will raise hell when you need me to  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:55 pm
[imgleft]http://i43.tinypic.com/2088lsw.png[/imgleft]

[align=center][size=16][color=#CC9900]Colonel Artyom [/color][/size][/align]
[size=9][align=center][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22639511][Profile][/url][/align]
[/size]

[align=center][color=#CC0000]Text goes here.[/color][/align]

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers