Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
The Catlin Family Cottage Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Catlin's live in a small cottage on the outskirts of Tinworth. They have a lovely view of the ocean from their kitchen window. The cottage is comprised of 3 bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen, and a patio used as a dining room. The patio being connected to the kitchen also has a view of the ocean. The cottage is a one story building. A small pebble path, that winds through an overgrown and quite beautiful garden, leads to the front door. From their patio they have created a similar pebble path that leads down to the beach.
The kitchen is small and is pristine and cleanly at all times. Olyvia has decorated it with flowers from their garden.
The Patio is painted in purple hues and faces the ocean. Vincent has made it a rule that the family always eats dinner together out on the patio.
As Olyvia was given the right to choose all the colors when the family decided to repaint the living room, so it is a vibrant yellow color. It may be small but it is comfortable and a nice place to curl up by the fire and read.
Vincent's bedroom is a simple black and white with flare to it that he enjoys.
Michelle's Bedroom is a natural green color. She loves it because it reminds her of the garden she and Olyvia created in their front yard together. One of Michelle's happiest memories.
Olyvia's bedroom is a bright ocean blue, the color along with the sound of the ocean help lull her to sleep every night.

Former Family  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:01 pm

Vincent Catlin: Dead
Michelle Catlin: God only knows where
Olyvia Catlin: The Blythe's

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:06 pm
Each of the family members has a pet.
Vincent owns a White Fronted Scops Owl named Billy
Michelle owns a Black and White Owl named Marko
Olyvia owns a short legged cat named Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:45 pm
CATLIN FAMILY~

|||Half-blood Family|||Live In Tinworth|||Three People|||

User Image User Image
Vincent rolled out of bed and quickly dressed. As he pulled clothes on haphazardly he glanced out the window to see the sun already up in the sky. It was probably around 11 in the morning. He groaned and cracked his neck as he hurried out of his room. As he walked down the hall leading to the living room, he banged on the 2 doors he passed. "Come on! He shouted. "Get up girls it's time to go!"

He slipped through the bright yellow living room with quick efficiency, stepping over fallen pillows, old books, and a short legged cat that was strolling by. As he entered the kitchen, he called again "Girls up!" He flicked his wand sending eggs out of the carton he had pulled out of the fridge and towards a pan sitting on the hot stove. The eggs cracked themselves and started sizzling in the pan right as a young girl entered the kitchen.

"What's with all the yelling Vincent?" Michelle asked with a large yawn. She was already dressed in a strapless white sun dress that was definitely bought from a muggle store. "I'm up aren't I?" She asked him as she sat at the table and watched the eggs fry along with a some pancakes. "Olyvia's up to by the way." She said. "She'll be out in a minute."

Vincent nodded. "Ok." He said. "As soon as we finish breakfast, we're going by floo to Diagon Alley to get you you're school supplies."

"She's going to look awful in those black robes hogwarts requires." Olyvia said as she entered the kitchen. She sat down next to Michelle as her father waved his wand and 3 plates with pancakes and eggs atop them drifted over to the table. "Not to be mean or anything." She continued with a shrug. "But you're awfully pale and black will just enunciate that more. "
User Image

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:40 am
CATLIN FAMILY~

|||Half-blood Family|||Live In Tinworth|||Three People|||

User Image User Image
"Where does an 8 year old learn the word enunciate?" Michelle asked shaking her head at her younger sister. "You read to much for your own good Lyv." Michelle quickly finished her breakfast. She was excited to go shopping. She hoped she might meet some of her fellow students. If she could make a friend before the school year started she doubted it would be as scary as it was right now. Of course she was excited for the upcoming year but she was also terrified. She had spent much time with people her own age.

Vincent shook his head at his two daughters. "She doesn't read to much Michelle. There is no such thing as reading to much." He said with a small smile. "Now come on finish you're food Olyvia. We need to get going." He gulped down the rest of his orange juice and stood. His two daughters stood as well and he lead the way to the fireplace. "Remember now girls. Say it clearly."

"I've done this before Vincent." Michelle said, rolling her eyes. Before Vincent could say anything else she added, "I know Lyv hasn't done it before." She turned to her sister. "Just remember, keep your elbows tucked in and the first few times you might get a little dizzy so i'd shut your eyes." She turned to the fire place grabbed a pinch of floo powder and threw it in. Emerald flames erupted in the empty pit and she stepped into them. "Diagon Alley!" She shouted.

Olyvia followed her sister, grabbing a pinch of powder and stepping into the emerald flames. "Diagon Alley!" She shouted. She immediately understood her sister's advice. With the wooshing of flames as she spun for what seemed like forever, she was easily becoming sick to her stomach. She shut her eyes and pulled her arms to her sides.

Vincent followed his daughters into the flames, shouting "Diagon Alley." He started to spin and his home disappeared as the emerald flames engulfed him.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:08 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle exited her room to find the house empty. Vincent hadn't gotten used to her being home yet obviously and had left for the sweets shop without her. She sighed and twirled a piece of hair around her finger as she gathered the money he had taken out a few days ago for the school supplies she would need and shoved the coin bag into her own bag. She was already dressed to go out. She quickly found a granola bar from their pantry and headed towards the fire place. Holding the granola in her mouth she put her backpack over one shoulder and grabbed the flu powder, sending a pinch into the fire pit. Emerald flames erupted almost immediately and she stepped into them, taking the packaged food out of her mouth to say "Diagon Alley!" Immediately she swirled away from her house.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One
When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:06 pm
Feathers

User Image
Blythe Family Owl
Click to go to Blythe Family Cottage for reply mail.

spaceFeathers flew from window to window at the Caitlin family's home, unable to find anyone there. He hooted for a moment, flying around the outside area of the house just in case anyone was outside. When this searched turned up nothing as well, he flew to the mailbox and dropped the letter Adalaide had hastily penned to her friend almost the moment she'd arrived home.

Adalaide Blythe
Dear Michelle,

I know that summer just started and I literally just walked in the door, and you're probably not even home yet, but I just had to write you right now. You will never believe what I found out when I got home!

I'm gonna be a big sister!

Mama just told me, I'm so excited! I don't know anything else because I didn't ask... I guess I should have, but I was just too excited, I had to come tell you right now!

Anyway, since I'm writing, I thought I would see if maybe sometime this summer you would want to come spend some time at my house. I mean, I haven't asked my parents yet, which I should have, but I'm sure they won't mind as long as we remember to ask before you actually come over. Maybe we can write to some of the other girls, like Sparrow or Cersei, and see if they want to spend the night or something. I still feel sort of bad over Sparrow saying we were friends and me not even knowing her name... anyway, lt me know!

Have a great summer!

Sincerely,
Adalaide Blythe

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:09 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle entered her house alone. It had been boring at the Sweets shop so she had decided to come home. Before she'd left Diagon she'd bought all her supplies for the coming year though. She shrugged and dumped her bag out on her bed and opened the letter she had found in the mailbox. Her smile grew as she read the note and she immediately sat down to write a reply. She was glad to know that Ada hadn't forgotten about her.
User Image

When you walk away
Nothing more to say

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:28 am
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle glared at the fire pit when she found her family gone again. This time Vincent had at least left a note though. She picked up the letter taped to the pit and read it aloud. "Dear Michelle, I didn't forget you this time I promise. I just didn't want to wake you up so early. Come to Sugarplum's whenever you want too. I left some doughnuts on the counter for you too. Have a great day. -Vincent." Michelle rolled her eyes, but a small smile was on her lips. She walked over to the counter, throwing the note in the trash and opened the box of doughnuts. She picked it up without eating any, deciding to head to Diagon and see if she ran into any of her 'friends' who might want to share doughnuts with her. Maybe even Ada would be there. She swept into the fireplace, throwing some floo powder down and called "Diagon Alley!"
User Image

When you walk away
Nothing more to say

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:32 pm
With a thousand lies
Tell me all your plans and I'll laugh back in your face

And a good disguise
Preach me your religion if you're dumb enough to pray

Look what I became, honey

§ ··¤(` ×[¤ i¢h ¢αʇiא ¤]× ´)¤·· §

Wearing

ஆ৳»§lytherinஆ৳»קurebloodஆ৳»Ŧhird Yearஆ৳»

User Image User Image
Michelle entered the quaint cottage she called her home by herself. She was once again not picked up from the train station. She was really starting to get used to it by now. Vincent was never around for her. He was barely around for his actual daughter. She quickly dragged her trunk and Marko's cage to her room. She had let her owl free as soon as they got off the train. He would be home sooner or later.
She glanced around her room and found a small note sitting on her bed.
"Sorry I couldn't get you at the station. I hope you had a great year, me and Olyvia are down at the shop. Come join us, we miss you! -Vincent." Michelle snorted and tossed the note into the garbage. She wasn't going to go down to the shop. As the years went on she had started noticing more and more how often Vincent was absent from their lives. She had practically raised her little sister back when he had been working two jobs. And now that he owned the sweets shop he was always there and when he wasn't he was in the kitchen inventing new things to sell.
Frankly Michelle was sick of it. She sat down on her bed and looked up at her ceiling. In the center was a large window that showed the starry sky above. As she sat staring up, her thoughts drifted to the school year and to students that found her interest, mostly Tay, the odd and yet strangely addicting sixth year.
With a sigh, Michelle returned to the fire pit, off to explore Hogsmeade. She sure as hell wasn't going to do what Vincent had asked and if he returned to find her here he would probably be mad.

User Image

When you walk away
What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say
Searching for disaster

Watching my whole life flash in front of my eyes

Dressed up as a life

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:59 pm
User ImageUser Image 
Show me how to lie. You’re getting better all the timeஐ 
And as you step back into line. A mob jumps to their feetஐ 
Now dance, dance Man, he never had a chance

Wearing
Volare

¤¤¤¤¤¤By now, Michelle was used to the fact that Vincent never showed his face at the train station. It had bothered her after her first year. It had even bothered her a bit after her second year, but now she had no care left to give. She pulled her trunk into her house and up to her room, before returning back to the kitchen to see if she could find something to eat that wasn't sweet. Most days she wondered how in the world Olyvia and Vincent got by while she was at school. Vincent was never home and he never cooked anything but his stupid candy, while Olyvia couldn't cook to save her life.

¤¤¤¤¤¤With a sigh she glanced out the window and kicked the refridgerator shut. 'Of course there isn't anything to eat here.' She rolled her silver eyes and leaned against the counter. She was tempted to just get up and walk to the near by muggle grocery store, but she didn't owe Vincent anything, and the only money she had on her was the money she had received last summer from the vampire counsel for helping them get their people back and kill The Family. She had yet to use any of the money given to her and hadn't revealed that she'd been given it to anyone, not even Olyvia. It wasn't like she'd really had a chance to tell her little sister though. When she thought about it, the last time she'd seen any of her family was the day before her second year started. She hadn't come home once last summer. If she had done her math correctly, she hadn't been home in over a year and a half.

¤¤¤¤¤¤Michelle sighed quietly and pushed away from the counter. A lot had changed since then. Suddenly she heard the distinctive sound of the fire place wooshing as someone used the floo network and she moved silently into the living room. Her grey eyes fell on the irate face of Vincent and behind him Olyvia. Her baby sister looked so much older and a lot stronger than Michelle had ever seen the girl. Immediately her eyes softened with a tiny ammount of guilt. She'd left one of the few people she really cared about to deal with him all alone for over a year and half. She'd forced her baby sister to face the one man she might hate more than her actual father. With a steady, determined look she raised an eyebrow at Vincent and waited for him to say something.

With a thousand lies, and a good disguiseஐ 
Hit ‘em right between the eyesஐ 
When you walk away, nothing more to sayஐ 
See the lightning in your eyes. See ‘em running for their lives

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
When will I find the light in ∂αÿ? I'm tired of tossing and τυяиιиģ.
When will I find the ρεяƒε¢τ words to say? I'm tired of вυяиιиģ papers

Vincent knew that today was the day Michelle was supposed to come home from Hogwarts and he was irate. He wanted to be home to catch her before she could run off again. He was more than angry. The stupid girl thought she could walk all over him and his house like she owned the place. He was sick of it and he was going to teach her a lesson. He came through the floo network, with Olyvia in tow and as he stepped out of the fireplace in his cottage, he came face to face with just the girl he was looking for. He had come in time to catch her before she disappeared for another summer. "You." He growled, trying to control his anger so he could get out what he had to say to the snarky, sneaky, manipulative, Slytherin. "Do you know how much trouble you are in?" He roared, clenching his fists and glaring down at the girl. It was hard to be intimidating when his 14 year old daughter was almost as tall as him. "You haven't been home in over a year and a half! You're grounded. You will not leave this house except for to go work in the shop. You will not owl anyone. You will not buy anything. You will cook us dinner everynight. You will clean the house once a week. For the rest of summer you will do everything I tell you without any questions or complaints. Understood?" He eyed her angrily, wanting to make sure she understood exactly what he meant. He could not believe the audacity of the girl. He was so angry. His eyes were ablaze and he was ready to lock her in her room with nothing for the rest of summer.

When will I find the єאเҭ of this maze? I'm sick of яøττιиģ and wasting
There's no way out 'til you let me เภ You only want me ๏ยҭ

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:46 pm
User ImageUser Image 
Show me how to lie. You’re getting better all the timeஐ 
And as you step back into line. A mob jumps to their feetஐ 
Now dance, dance Man, he never had a chance

Wearing
Volare

¤¤¤¤¤¤Michelle blinked and rolled her eyes as Vincent screamed at her. He really thought he could dictate all this? That was a laugh. She waited silently until he was done screaming before speaking up. "I will do whatever I please and I will go where I want. I will see my friends and I will not work in your stupid shop. You don't control my life or what I do. Not now, not before, not ever." She could feel his glare increasing as she spoke and when she finished she was expecting another bout of screaming, which she did get. "I am your mother ******** father Michelle! You will do as I say. This is my house. These are my rules and you will follow them! Don't act like your high and mighty. You are 14 and you will obey me!"

¤¤¤¤¤¤Grey eyes narrowed and Michelle ground her teeth together, resisting the urge to pull her wand and curse Vincent for every single word he'd just said. "You! Are! Not! My! Father!" She hissed out quietly, clenching and unclenchin her fists. Before she could even process it, Vincent was drawing back his hand and slamming it across her face. She stumbled and fell to the ground fromt he force, her pale hand whipping up to hold her face in shock. Slowly she pushed herself to her feet and glared at him. He only looked at her calmly, eyes narrowed with just as much anger as her. She growled low in her throat.

¤¤¤¤¤¤"If you ever dare touch me again. I will send people from your nightmares after you. I am not your daughter. I have never been your daughter and I never will be. I only stay here because I'm afraid that if I'm not around this kind of s**t will happen to her instead." She still had a pale hand holding her face, which was slightly swollen and a dark bruise was forming around her eye. As she spoke she moved quickly to stand infront of her little sister protectively. "You dare suggest that I would ever lay a hand on my daughter?" His hands were tightening into fists, and Michelle eyed them warily. She narrowed her eyes all the same and dropped her hand from her face. "You just said you were my father, which means you think of me as a daughter, and you've done this to me more than once. You've thrown me against walls. You've shoved me off the deck. You've dropped hot pots and pans on me, and now you've taken the next big step. Now you've hit me. Now it's obviously intended. You could hurt Lyv at anytime. You might already have for all I kn-" Michelle's words were cut off as he backhanded her face, his ring cutting open her face.

¤¤¤¤¤¤The force of the hit sent her spiraling into the mantle, and from there she slid to the ground. Her arm hand smashed into the brick and was scraped up and definitely would be bruised badly later, and her face was really starting to hurt now. She kept a neutral face in place though and looked at Olyvia meaningfully. The younger girl looked to be in a battle of choices but obeyed Michelle's unsaid command and ran from the living room. As Vincent grabbed her by her shirt collar and pulled her to her feet, Michelle heard the distinct click of Olyvia's bedroom door locking. At least she knew her sister was safe. Michelle grimaced as Vincent slammed her back up against the brick mantle hard and glared at her. Thankfully, she was now tall enough that Vincent couldn't lift her high enough to be off the ground. She refused to wince or show any weakness even though her back, face, and arm were aching. "I would never hurt my children." Michelle had been expecting a growl or some other forceful noise but it came out as almost a plea. His hands loosened on her and then he was bringing her to her own room and pushing her inside. She heard the door lock from the outside and she rolled her eyes. Olyvia was safe for now, but she needed to get out of there. It happened to often. She had to find a way out for her and Olyvia. She could take it, but she had no idea what her sister was dealing with while she was away at school. She stretched and immediately regretted it as her back ached in protest and she felt blood drip down it. Apparently brick broke skin very easily. With a small sigh, she moved to her window and climbed out of it. She would be back later, but she knew Vincent wouldn't break again for at least a day, so she had some time. She would have healed herself right then and there, except her beloved phoenix was off flying somewhere and she knew how much he loved to fly, because she loved it almost as much. 'Per volare è quello di liberare la mente dalle cose che fanno male il tuo cuore ' She could deal with a few wounds until he came home.

OOC: Translates: To fly is to release your mind from the things that hurt your heart. *exit elsewhere*
With a thousand lies, and a good disguiseஐ 
Hit ‘em right between the eyesஐ 
When you walk away, nothing more to sayஐ 
See the lightning in your eyes. See ‘em running for their lives

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:33 pm
User Image

------------------------------------------------------------------╔══════════════════════╗
----------------------------------------------------------------τнε---¢ατℓιи ---ƒαмιℓÿ
------------------------------------------------------------------╚══════════════════════╝

Chairs thrown and tables toppled. Hands armed with broken bottles.
Standing no chance to win. About time we gave up hoping

Michelle walked into the cottage rather warily. Olyvia followed close behind her. The older teen looked around for a few seconds before pushing her sister forward. "Go put our trunks in our rooms Lyv." She said simply. The cottage was to quite for comfort. She was so used to coming home to screaming or at least angry speech. Sometimes even it was a kind and fatherly voice that greeted, although that never lasted long, but never had she come home to silence when she knew Vincent was around somewhere. She swallowed hard and blinked cold grey eyes. Moments later Vincent appeared from the kitchen and smiled joyfully at her. Slowly Michelle blinked her eyes at the man and slipped away from him before he could hug her. Her eyes flickered to more movement arriving from the kitchen and she blinked in confusion. A heavily pregnant woman had just stepped into the main room, and by the looks of it she could give birth at any moment. The Slytherin looked her over slowly and carefully, noting the look in the woman's eyes. She forced herself to not make any kind of face, but she wasn't stupid. Vincent had found more outlets for his issues. "Who is that?" She asked, turning stony eyes on the one man she hated more than anyone else. Her voice was cold and calm, not quiet but not loud, just even and emotionless. Anyone that knew her well would know that hidden behind her icy eyes was fire raging, ready to maim and hurt whoever she so desired.

Vincent spun around and smiled brightly at the woman. He beckoned to her and she walked... more like scurried over to him. As soon as she was within reach he grabbed her and wrapped an arm tightly around her shoulders. If he had looked at her, he would have seen stone cold fear in her eyes as she stared at Michelle, but he didn't look so he didn't see. "Michelle, this is my fiance Vicky. Vicky, this is my daughter Michelle."

Victoria tried to force a smile onto her face as she looked at the pale, white haired girl. "Hello it's very nice to me-""I'm not his daughter." Was all the girl growled out, interrupting her mid-sentence. She gulped and stepped back the moment Vincent released her from his painfully tight grip. Her arms slid protectively around her swollen belly and her eyes watched Michelle with an apologetic look, but the girl said nothing more. Before her eyes turned to the man Vicky thought she had loved though, they silently promised her something. Victoria couldn't be sure what though. The teen was hard to read. A true Slytherin if she had ever seen one.

Michelle didn't move an inch when Vincent let go of the woman he called his fiance. She didn't even blink as he moved towards her. All she did was look at the terrified pregnant woman. Some part of her felt for the poor lady. She was scared and lonely and reminded her of her sisters... and maybe just a bit of herself as a small child. 'As long as I'm here.... I'm the only one he's ever hurting. I won't let him hurt anyone else. That's a promise.' Slowly she turned her eyes to Vincent and looked up at him. She smirked ever so slightly and he growled in response, raising his fist threateningly. "You honestly think I'm scared of you?" She asked, shaking her head slowly, her smirk growing. "You're a pathetic man, and there is nothing you can do that will ever scare me."

Vincent glared at her and slapped her across the face as she spat the word pathetic at him. "Can I not just have one nice day before you have to ruin everything?" He growled, grabbing her by her shirt collar and pulling her towards his face. "One day without you being a little b***h? One day without you acting like I'm the devil himself? You think you're so much better than me Michelle.... but I'm the one who raised you. I'm the one who made you who you are!"

"Are you proud of what you've made me into?"

Although we have no obligation to stay alive, we will survive
We won't be left here, behind closed doors.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:05 pm
User Image

------------------------------------------------------------------╔══════════════════════╗ 
----------------------------------------------------------------τнε---¢ατℓιи ---ƒαмιℓÿ 
------------------------------------------------------------------╚══════════════════════╝ 

Chairs thrown and tables toppled. Hands armed with broken bottles. 
Standing no chance to win. About time we gave up hoping

Before Michelle could even blink again Vincent was tossing her away from him and into the brick of the fireplace. He ignored the near silent groan of pain she released and pulled her back to her feet before she could slump to the ground. He slammed her up against the wall and shoved his face into hers. "You always have to get the last word don't you? You always gotta think you're on top... I'll show you who is really in charge." He smirked maliciously at her before grabbing her by her shoulders and slamming her against the wall. With each movement her head cracked against the brick with a loud thud. "You like that? Huh? You understand yet?"

Victoria watched in horror as Vincent attacked his supposed daughter. She wasn't sure of the full details, but the girl had done nothing wrong except say he wasn't her father, which he wasn't. She knew that much. She stared in horror, her eyes going wide. Her arms were still wrapped around her swollen belly trying to protect it from him even though he wasn't attacking her. She thought that she had been the first. She had been who he had snapped with, but now she knew the truth. The entire time he had been sweet to her had been a lie. This poor girl was the one he snapped with. She wondered how long the girl had been dealing with it. She had to save the girl. The girl who gave her silent promises and had seen so much for someone so young. He was going to kill her. He wasn't stopping. She lurched forward and grabbed his shoulder, pulling him away from the teenager. Before she knew it he was turning on her. His fit slammed into her face knocking her sideways, and she just barely kept her balance. She looked up at him, one hand cradling her cheek and the other one touching her stomach in fear. He shoved her backwards and she stumbled, her foot caught the edge of the coffee table and she went tumbling down, glass shattering around her and cutting into her. She looked up at him with tears streaming down her face. She saw his fist coming towards her and squeezed her eyes shut, her arms curling around her pregnant belly and whimpers sliding from her lips.

Michelle groaned, sliding to the floor the moment he wasn't holding her up anymore. She couldn't open her eyes at the moment without the world spinning around her. She gulped, leaning her head back against the wall and immediately regretting it. It was obvious her head was bleeding and putting a hard brick wall against it was not helping. She was oblivious to the world around her as she fought off the pain. Oblivious until she heard screaming. In her head it was Olyvia's voice but when she opened her eyes and focused, she saw only Vincent leaning over Victoria punching her over and over again. Michelle slowly pushed herself to her feet. The woman was lying on the ground, broken glass all around her and just screaming. Continuously screaming and Michelle couldn't take it. She blinked her eyes a couple times and raised her wand. "Stupefy." She growled. The strength of her spell slammed into Vincent knocking him away from Victoria. The moment she was sure he was unconcious, the Slytherin moved quickly to the pregnant women's side. She looked her up and down and groaned. She had to focus, but god damn her head hurt and the world was still spinning and she could barely keep herself upright. "Vicky...." She touched her cheek gently before her eyes slid shut for a couple seconds. She sat back, leaning against the couch and stared up at the ceiling, willing herself to keep her eyes open.

Although we have no obligation to stay alive, we will survive 
We won't be left here, behind closed doors.

The Graveyard (Trash)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff