Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
The Catlin Family ~ Accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:09 pm
xxxT H ExxL A S T N A M ExxF A M I L Yxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxC U R R E N T F A M I L Y M E M B E R Sxxx
Jefferson Catlin - Father (NCP)
xxx↪Bryley Catlin - Daughter (NCP)
xxx↪Avalon Catlin - Vampire Squib
xxxxxx↪Willow Catlin - Daughter
Michelle Catlin - Adopted Daughter

xxxxxxxxxxxP A S T F A M I L Y M E M B E R Sxxxxxxxxxx
      Vincent Catlin
      Isenya Catlin
      Charlotte Catlin

xxxxU P D A T E Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Re-Added Avalon
UPDATED 01/21/2018

ACCEPTED BY ~ ♥ Cara ɱк [03/28/2017]
RECENT UPDATES ACCEPTED BY ~ Dia [1/22/18]
CHARACTERS ACCEPTED
Michelle [03/28/2017], Willow [03/28/2017], Avalon [1/22/2018]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:10 pm
xxxxM I C H E L L ExxxC A T L I NxxxB L Y T H E xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxB A S I C S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES Chelle

AGE 34

BIRTHDAY September 28th, 2006

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND 11 inches, Mahogany, Fox Fur , Pliable, Spiraled Shaft.

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Straight

FACECLAIM Emilia Clarke [x]

xxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDED Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE Slytherin

CLASS OF 2025

BEST LESSONS
                  Transfiguration
                  Alchemy
                  Wandless Magic Practice Class

WORST LESSONS
                  Potions
                  Herbology
                  History of Magic

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ D
                  Charms ~ A
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ E
                  Herbology ~ A
                  History of Magic ~ T
                  Potions ~ A
                  Transfiguration ~ O
                  Cursebreaking ~ O
                  Alchemy ~ O
                  Wandless Magic ~ O

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ E
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ E
                  Transfiguration ~ O
                  Alchemy ~ A
                  Cursebreaking ~ T
                  Wandless Magic ~ O

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Unemployed

DREAM JOB Intelligence trade maybe?

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ■ INTIMIDATING Michelle has the keen ability to scare people into subordination. When most people come off intimidating its usually all just an act, but that is where it differs with Michelle. She will just as soon stab a knife into your back or set you on fire if she finds you to be of her trust and affection. The intimidating aura she puts off comes from the sheer fact that she isn't afraid to go through with the threats she makes.
              ■ PROTECTIVE Michelle has an insistent need to be the protector of the family. It comes from her history and her own inner need to make sure everyone she loves is safe. The minute a person has been included into her own network of a family they become another person she has to protect above all else, and because of her trust issues she finds it impossible to delegate this protection to anyone ever. It is very rare that she ever lets anyone she loves be the one protecting her.
              ■ INTROVERTED Michelle has never been one to make friends. She grew up in a world where trusting people only led to pain and so she learned to trust only herself. She lives in her own world away from those around her and spends most days alone. Making any friends alone is a major thing, let alone being able to keep said friends.
              ■ COLD She watches the world through veiled eyes and lets no one touch her heart. Those that are capable of reaching into her and warming her are very few, very rare, and very special, and most of them she has come to hate. Michelle realized that letting people in meant pain and chose instead to live behind the walls she built around herself giving her a cold look on the world and a stony exterior that has grown to cloud her inside as well.
              ■ LOYAL Michelle is loyal to a tee. She would never betray anyone she truly cares for. She would risk her life for every single person she loves and the idea of not doing so would never cross her mind. She would never think twice, because to her, those that have worked their way into her heart are more important than anything she could ever mean to the world.
              ■ STUBBORN This one comes as no surprise. Michelle doesn't like to change her ways for anything or anyone. Few things can ever change her mind about anything.

Listening
                  Being On Her Own
                  Tay
                  The Outdoors

DISLIKES
                  Losing
                  Large Crowds
                  Pompous Assholes
                  Writing
                  Tay

HOBBIES
                  Almost Dying
                  Tay
                  Learning Everything She Can About People

STRENGTHS
                  Reading People
                  Working a Situation to Her Advantage

WEAKNESSES
                  Trust Issues
                  Cutting People Out of Her Life To Protect Herself

FEARS
                  Drowning
                  Her Loved Ones Getting Hurt

xxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          CHILDHOOD Michelle's mother died during childbirth. Only months later her father remarried and she soon had 2 twin half siblings. Elliryanna and Verily. When she was 6, her father left her alone in a house, promising to be back that night. He never came back for her and she spent a good few weeks fending for herself. No one even knew she was there until she one day accidentally set the kitchen on fire in a fit of underage magic. When the police came they came to obvious assumption that she'd been abandoned and had accidentally started the fire trying to make herself food. She was terribly underweight by then having been only 6 years old. Before the muggles could take her to an orphanage though, Vincent came to her supposed rescue. He claimed he was her God Father and immediately adopted her and took her to his house. When they arrived at his small cottage, Michelle was introduced to her now step sister Olyvia and Vincent's wife. The wife was not around for long though. Only a couple months later, Michelle's magic showed once again, turning Olyvia's hair pink. Vincent was forced to explain the magic to his wife and she ran from them in total fear. The woman ended up dying in a car crash because she was crying to hard to truly drive well. About half a year later, Vincent began beating her. He tried to hit Olyvia too, but Michelle would never allow it. It started out with small "accidental" things. He never let it seem like he was doing it on purpose and always, once his anger cooled, came to help fix up her wounds.

SCHOOL YEARS
              FIRST YEAR Michelle met Adalaide Blythe right before her first year at Hogwarts in Diagon Alley. The two immediately made an unlikely friendship. And after the day in Diagon, even Vincent seemed to have calmed down a bit. Michelle had started to look forward with hope for a better life. Once being sorted into Slytherin (much to her anger at the time), she met Ronyo Storm and Tay Nott. She took a strong liking to both of them, particularly Tay, at once. She was also confronted with Adalaide's childhood nemesis Damien Edgeworth. Michelle immediately wanted to gain revenge on him and took to becoming close friends with him in order to at once stab him in the back and make a fool of him.
              SECOND YEAR Nothing spectacular truly happened during school her second year. She did notice a strange change in Damien though which piqued her interest and made her want to investigate. The summer after her second year, Michelle happened to be around to watch a few students and some other creatures get kidnapped by a menacing figure. She of course had to investigate seeing as it peeked her interest. She ended up running into Ronyo and Tay and got herself wrapped up in the thick of things. While she was setting those abducted free, she ended up killing three people. The third one used sectum sepra on her and she almost bled to death, Tay came to her rescue though and saved her. She stayed with him the rest of the summer on his Uncle's private island. She never said why, not even to herself, but she was truly just avoiding the abusive home she had.
              THIRD YEAR Michelle started out her third year learning of her aunt and uncle's death and her cousin's near death. She also discovered the cause of Damien's strangeness. Much like her, (but a year earlier) he had almost died during his first year at school. He saved Marina's life in doing so. It was also this year that she came across Volare's egg. Her phoenix became her everything. They bonded like that the moment he was born and she knows he will never betray her. It was also good of her to have the phoenix. One night she followed Tay into the forest and watched as he tried to create and Inferius. She was the one to notice Ronyo's approach, and Volare helped to distract Ronyo from Tay long enough for Tay to become aware of the interruption and hide the evidence. When she returned home that summer, after having been gone for over a year because of her stay at Tay's island, the anger in Vincent could no longer seem accidental. He beat the s**t out of her the minute she stepped through the door. Black eye, ripped open back and arm. Bruises to match those wounds, all in all a job well done. Home sweet home right?
              FOURTH YEAR After her incident with Vincent, Michelle went to wander Diagon Alley and of course ran into Tay. IT was starting to seem like all their coincidental meetings were not just that. He asked her to help steal something and she willingly went along, which ended in her next near death experience, when Tay brought a building down underneath her. He of course saved her before she was crushed to death and she ended up staying the rest of summer with him. She only returned home to pick up Olyvia before the school year and had to deal with Vincent's abuse yet again. It was there she learned of Dominic and Gracie's newfound relationship as well as Damien and Marina finally getting together. She also learned of her cousin's undead life.
              FIFTH YEAR The summer after her fourth year, Michelle returned home to find Vincent engaged to a highly pregnant woman. Within minutess he had exploded at her and the brutal attack ended in not only her near death, but also Victoria, the pregnant woman. She ended up knocking him out and at some point while she was wavering in consciousness, Olyvia sent for Ada's family and Jonathan came and retrieved the three of them. Victoria went into labor and surprisingly the baby and the woman were both safe. After all of that, Ada thought going to the carnival in town would be a nice relaxation. Thankfully they left Olyvia at home, because it ended in masked wizards attacking, lots of blood and death, and inevitably, Michelle disappearing with Tay yet again. This time a new girl was involved though. A woman named Phi. The girl was like an opposite version of herself. She could have been Michelle but she'd chosen Ronyo instead.... or Michelle could have been her if she'd chosen Ronyo. Once the school year began all the muggle borns began passing out. The cause was never truly discovered but they woke up in the end.
              SIXTH YEAR Michelle happened to catch sight of Tay attacking Ronyo the summer after her fifth year, and hitched a ride along. She ended up saving Tay's a** but he was crippled badly from some of Ronyo's spells. She never discovered in Ronyo survived. When she returned to the Blythe's from that incident Vincent returned. In the end of the dispute, Victoria ended up dead and Michelle, with Jonathan's help hid Melody away at the orphanage to keep her safe from Vincent until Michelle could deal with him. She was no where near the fall festival when Vampires attacked, but she heard all about it from Gracie.
              SEVENTH YEAR Tay told her that he was going to leave and she became withdrawn and cold to everyone around her. She was angry and depressed and despondent. She lashed out during her tests because of this and ended up failing a N.E.W.T. she was actually quite good at. In the middle of the year, Tay sent a letter to Ada to give to her which both pissed her off and gave her hope. She is still deciding whether to go find him or track down Vincent first.

POST GRADUATION She spent almost 2 years tracking down and killing Vincent and only returned for a short time to collect Melody and return her to the Blythes. For a little bit she popped in and out of their lives before suddenly disappearing for good. She showed up at Ada's doorstep a year after she was turned, a complete mess. She wasn't even aware what year it was let alone what had happened. Since then she has been cooped up in Ada's house. She could escape if she wanted too, but she thinks its for the best for her. She has been healing her own mind and body slowly but surely and Ada has kept her updated on Tay's condition as well. She'll return to him when Ada thinks they are both ready and until then she has spent time figuring her own head out and getting to know her niece and nephew. She fears the day she has to face Sebastian, Olyvia, and Melody again. Olyvia will probably forgive her, but the other two she doesn't know.

She can finally think on her own now and the memories only plague her sometimes. She is still hypervigilant of everything and at times she forgets who she is, but she is better than she was and that is thanks to Ada and Chris. She has her secrets still though. As her mind got better, she remembered the horrific things she did, and the people she killed, some deserving... some not. But the night in Hogsmeade haunts her most. She will never tell anyone but Tay about that night. Her family, her friends, they would all hate her if they knew. They could never know. She didn't want to know. Sometimes she wishes she could pull her memories from her head and forget everything, let it all go and start again. Her and Tay... they could do that. They could erase everything but each other.... and they would never have to knwo. They would never have to remember or feel the pain they knew. Their secrets would be buried deep within the soils they spilled so much blood on... there own... others... it would all be buried, and no one would know, and it would be gone forever. They could be free.... But that was crazy right?

In her free time away from her troubled mind, her and Tay hunted down petty criminals and turned them in, like some sort of crazy vigilante bounty hunter. Maybe that was there way for making up for the evil they created....

xxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          FAMILY Maggie McHalen - Aunt(deceased), Blake Warren - Uncle(deceased), Michael McHalen- Father, Michelle McHalen - Mother(deceased) Elliryanna McHalen - Sister, Verily Holt - Sister, Gracie McHalen - Cousin, Olyvia Catlin - Adopted Sister, Melody Barker-Blythe - Adopted Sister, Vincent Catlin - Adopted Father(deceased), Avalon Catlin - Adopted Cousin, Charlotte Catlin - Adopted Cousin(deceased), Jefferson Catlin - Adopted Cousin, Bryley Catlin - Adopted Cousin, Rylie Catlin - Adopted Uncle, Chase Morris - Adopted Cousin, Laura Edgeworth - Ex-Step Mother, Wesley Edgewoth - Uncle, Dhalia Edgeworth - Aunt(deceased), Damien Edgeworth - Cousin, Adalaide Whitethorne - Adopted Sister, Jonathan Blythe - Adopted Father, Natasha Blythe - Adopted Mother, Sebastian Blythe - Adopted Brother, Desiree Whitethorne - Adopted Niece, Zachary Whitethorne - Adopted Nephew, Kory Rowley-McHalen - Nephew, Lilah Whitethorne - Niece, Lillith Whitethorne - Niece, Chance Whitethorne - Adopted Nephew. Aiobheal McHalen - Niece, Gwyneth McHalen - Niece, Rhydian McHalen - Nephew, Aimee McHalen - Sister, Victoria McHalen - Sister
          FRIENDS Adalaide Blythe, William Dante Nott
          BEST FRIEND Adalaide Blythe
          LOVE Tay
          ENEMIES Vincent Catlin, Ronyo Storm
          PETS Her phoenix Volare.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:14 pm
Moved  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:36 pm
Hi, my name is Vincent K. Catlin

I'm a male

I work in am on the run. I own Sugarplums

I'm 44 years old.

My birthday is May 4th, 1982

My dream job is to own a sweets shop

My blood status is Pure Blood.

The house I was in was Ravenclaw

I was in the class of 2000

I'm interested in girls

I'm currently with No one

I may seem happy, excited, can be serious, playful but I'm really Loud Goofy and very playful. I care about my kids and love them to death and back. I'm very protective of my family. I'm also quite smart although no one tends to see that. I can be a bit overbearing but its only because I want whats best for my children. Sometimes it looks like I don't care because I'm always working, but I just want to be able to give my children everything and I need money to do that. I hope they realize I'm just doing whats best for them.

My background story is My best friend died after giving birth to her daughter Michelle and Michelle's father ran off 6 years later. Ever since then I've been taking care of her as if she were my own. I married a muggle and she gave birth to my other daughter Olyvia. When my wife found out that i'm wizard she left me and Olyvia and while trying to run from us she got into a car accident and was killed. I've raised both my daughters by myself and i'm very proud of both of them. They've turned against me though now. I obviously messed up somewhere. I will turn this around though. I have a new daughter and once I get my hands on her I will do this right. I will raise her how she should be raised. And now her mother can't get in the way. Its just Michelle and she will rot in hell before she keeps me away from my daughter.

I enjoy Reading, Gardening, Cooking, Playing with my kids, cooking, sweets, and running.

I despise People that leave their kids, People with no sense of humor, complaining, people who don't try their best at everything they do, manipulation, and fighting.

I'm afraid of never getting my daughter

My strengths are Raising children, and cooking

My flaws are worrying to much. (being insane?)

I look like this

My wand is a Pear wood and Peacock feather core. 9 inches supple bent shaft

My pet is a White Fronted Scops Owl named Billy

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Astronomy - T
Charms - E
Defence Against the Dark Arts - E
Herbology - A
History of Magic - P
Potions - P
Transfiguration - O
Arithmancy - E
Muggle Art - P
Muggle Music - D
Muggle Mythology - O
Muggle Studies - E

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Charms - A
Defence Against the Dark Arts - E
Herbology - P
Transfiguration - O
Arithmancy - O
Muggle Mythology - O
Muggle Studies - A
DEAD  

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:49 pm
Hi, my name is Jeffery Catlin.

But I mostly go by Jeff.

I'm a Male.

I'm 37 years old.

My birthday is June 13.

I work in the Three Broomsticks.

My dream job is to own a store.

My blood status is Pureblood.

The house I was in was Hufflepuff.

I was in the class of 2000

I'm interested in girls.

I'm currently with my wife, Charlotte.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm playful but serious. I love to make friends and have fun and make jokes, but I know when to stop. Like I said, I can be serious and up tight, if need be.

My background story is I was born from a pureblood family. I went to Hogwarts and was sorted into Hufflepuff. In my sixth year, I met the love of my life. Once we graduated, we moved to Hogsmeade and bought the Three Broomsticks. We then had two daughters.

I enjoy an occasional drink, my family, good music, helping people, and sleeping in.

I despise dealing with the drunks, being woken up, hang overs, being robbed and muggle weapons.

I'm afraid of the drunks hurting my family.

My strengths are talking myself out of things and reading.

My flaws are not paying attention and overthinking things.

I look like
Roger Barclay

My wand is a Ash wood, Dragon Heartstring, 11 inches.

My pet is a a barn owl named Sticker.

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Astronomy - T
Charms - A
Defense Against the Dark Arts - A
Herbology - D
History of Magic - T
Potions - D
Transfiguration - D
Ghoul and Ghost Studies - A
Healing - O
Muggle Studies - A

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Charms - E
Defense Against the Dark Arts - P
Ghoul and Ghost Studies - D
Healing - O
Muggle Studies - A

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! Vincent is my cousin.
MCP  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:19 pm
Hi, my name is Bristain Anne Caitlin.

But I mostly go by Bri or Bris.

I'm a Female.

I'm 15 years old.

My birthday is August 13.

My dream job is to be a writer or a photographer.

The school I'm at is Hogwarts.

The house I'm in is Ravenclaw.

I'm interested in anyone.

I'm currently with no one.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm quiet and reserved. I'm pretty intelligent and studious, but I'm also really sarcastic and blunt. And unless it has anything to do with me or my family, I don't really care. Unless it's school stuff, then I care. I'm probably loyal too, if I actually made any friends.

My background story is well, when a mommy and daddy love each other very much...Oh? Not that one? But it's so much more interesting? Fine...Well, I live with my mum, dad and older sister. She's a squib, but she's pretty quiet. I tend to keep to myself and read and stuff, but occasionally I'll write little stories and stuff. Mum and Dad are fighting a lot. Sort of intimidating. I've seen enough muggle TV to know where this is going. They blame Avalon. But I think it's really mum to blame. Not positive though.

I enjoy photography, music, writing, reading, rain, and muggle things.

I despise my shyness, talking in general, crowds, my claustrophobia and clowns, unnatural humans...

I'm afraid of talking in front of people.

My strengths are being quiet and blending into crowds.

My flaws are I don't talk a lot and when I do, I stutter.

I look like Astrid Berges-Frisbey

My wand is a Willow, Griffin hair, 10 inches.

My pet is a I don't have one yet. ;3;

My O.W.L. Scores Are:

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! Michelle and Olyvia Catlin are my second cousins or something.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:23 pm
Hi, my name is Charlotte Claire Catlin

But I mostly go by Charlie, but only by really close friends/family.

I'm a female

I'm 41 years old. 

My birthday is April 14th, 1988

I work in The Three Broomsticks

My dream job is Exactly where I am.

The house I was in was Hufflepuff

I was in the class of 2006

I'm interested in guys and girls.

I'm currently with Jefferey Catlin

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a risk taker, but I also know how to have some self control when need be. I'm generally honest, and typically I will flirt with almost anything that moves. This isn't to say that I don't love my husband. I do. I'm just a flirt. And I'm not really one to be tied down. I'm optimistic and sociable. I could talk to anyone about almost anything. I'm outgoing and loveable. I can be a bit competitive.

My background story is Fairly normal I suppose. I was born and raised in a fairly tolerant pure blood family. I came to Hogwarts and went through my fair share of boys and girls. I left a trail of broken hearts behind me. I met my husband in my first year. When he graduated, he bought the three broomsticks and I joined him after I graduated. I got pregnant soon after that and we got married a few years later my second beautiful daughter was born. I can't lie and say we have a perfect family. My eldest is a squib and Our marriage isn't perfect. I'm prone to letting my eyes and body wander, but Jefferey knows that I love him no matter what I do and that if I wasn't happy I wouldn't still be married to him. He is my only love.

I enjoy gardening, cooking, eating. Really anything to do with food. I love any kind of hands on activity and I love to take walks. I enjoy flirting and dancing and partying, and I like to drink. Not hard core or anything, just the occasional drink.

I despise anger, hostility, hating. I dislike swimming and water, especially after I almost drowned as a child. I don't like boats or fishing. Really anything to do with the water is totally out of the question. I don't like violent people or anyone that purposely causes drama.

I'm afraid of Water, swimming, boating... drowning really.

My strengths are cooking and dancing.

My flaws are my commitment issues, and my love of partying.

I look like Milla Jovovich (sending in request)

My wand is a Oak and Raven Feather, 10 inches.

My pet is a Nothing at the moment.

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Astronomy - D
Charms - A
Defense Against the Dark Arts - E
Herbology - O
History of Magic - T
Potions - O
Transfiguration - P
Cooking With Magic - E
Care of Magical Creatures - E
Divination - A

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were: 
Charms - O
Defense Against the Dark Arts - O
Herbology - O
Potions - O
Cooking With Magic - O
Care of Magical Creatures - O
Divination - T
DEAD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:43 pm
xxxxA V A L O NxxxR O S ExxxC A T L I N xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Ava

AGE 26 but looks 17

BIRTHDAY 27 November 2014

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood Squib

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Bisexual

FACECLAIM Gemma Ward [x]

xxxV A M P I R I S Mxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CLAN Di Inferi Clan

TURNED BY Pestilence

DATE OF TURNING 23 August 2032

AGE AT TURNING 17

POWER Magnetism

ATTENDED Queens College, and Marymount International School London

HOUSE St. Jean

CLASS OF 2032

BEST LESSONS
                  Theatre
                  History
                  Mathematics

WORST LESSONS
                  Language
                  Economics
                  Geography

GENERAL CERTIFICATE OF SECONDARY EDUCATION
                  Acapella Choir ~ B
                  Economics ~ D
                  French ~ A
                  Geography ~ C
                  History ~ B
                  Language ~ D
                  Mathematics ~ A
                  Psychology ~ B
                  Science ~ C
                  Theatre ~ A

NEWT SCORES
                  French ~ A
                  Language ~ C
                  Mathematics ~ A
                  Psychology ~ C
                  Science ~ C
                  Theatre ~ A

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Student

DREAM JOB Fashion Designer

■ WILD The best word to describe Avalon is wild. She loves to party and have fun and can make a good time out of any situation. She is the epitome of a good time. Alcohol and drugs are of course a big part of her life.
              ■ STUBBORN She is stubborn and doesn't take no easily. She has an awful time obeying orders. Especially when they aren't justified or reasonable. She'd rather do almost anything than ask for help and/or do something that she knows she's not good at it. She'll do anything to prove a point. When she was little she used to hold her breath until she passed out just to get her way.
              ■ FREE-THINKING She is not a sheep. She doesn't just do as she's told and think what everyone else thinks. She makes her own opinions and decides her own life. She will never just follow as she is told because its the "right thing to do". She will never just think something because someone else said it. She does her own research and decides her own fate.
              ■ NARCISSISTIC She thinks highly of herself and will never let anyone change her mind. She knows she's hot and uses it to her advantage. She knows how to use her assets to get what she wants and will always think she's hot stuff. She never wants to lose that either. Thus the vampiricism
              ■ SARCASTIC She's sarcastic and obnoxious. There is rarely a straight word that comes from her mouth. Every sentence is laced with irony and dripping with contempt.
              ■ ANARCHIST She hates rules and commands and anything that tries to restrict how she lives her life. She would much rather be free of all ruling. She isn't crazy and is much to lazy to actually cause anarchy but she wouldn't hate it if it happened. She says "******** you" to just about everything and could care less about most everything.

Dancing
                  Causing Trouble
                  Daydreaming
                  Her Daughter

DISLIKES
                  Rules
                  Wizarding Kind
                  Work
                  Snitches
                  Gardening

HOBBIES
                  Partying
                  Wood Carving
                  Fashion

STRENGTHS
                  Fashion Design
                  Confident

WEAKNESSES
                  Vindictive
                  Hates Her Family

FEARS
                  Losing Her Daughter
                  Being Stuck Doing Wizards Bidding Again

CHILDHOOD Her mother was only 16 when she got pregnant with Avalon. The boy who got her pregnant was forced to marry her and at 17 Ava was born. Her mother never wanted to marry her. Her younger sister was born a couple years later, but Ava isn't positive that her sister's dad is the same bloke as her dad. Her father wasn't around much as a kid and her mother was a party girl and was drunk or high at work a lot. Ava never did show magical ability and so when she turned 11 she was sent off to school. She worked at the TTB over summers and such.

SCHOOL YEARS
              QUEEN'S COLLEGE She was always rather bitter about not having magic and hated muggle school. She'd attended boring Queen's Prep as a kid but that was just to give her a rounded knowledge. They all expecting her magic to appear and it never did. She made friends with Sophie early on and joined her in the theatre just for fun. Her true passion arose in the form of fashion and she joined a fashion design club that eased her bitterness.
              MARYMOUNT As her parent's marriage began to dissolve even faster, Avalon was shipped away to boarding school. Thankfully it was the same school as Sophie and she was even put in the same house as her at the school. She didn't really care. She'd hated being around her family anyways and school was at least a distraction. Also away at boarding school meant that no one could yell at her for the drugs, alcohol, and partying she got herself into. There was rarely a day she didn't show up to class ******** up in some way. She had just returned home for the summer in 2030 when an attack on Hogsmeade ended in the death of her mother. Her father was gone but she didn't give too ********. He was still in charge of the restaurant and she wasn't going to call him up about her mum's death. She just ran off. In spring of 2032 right before graduation, Ava became aware that she was pregnant. At first she thought about terminating the pregnancy, but in the end she decided to keep the baby. She was lonely and maybe a baby was what she needed. She didn't even know who the father was but that didn't matter. As far as she was concerned Sophie was the father.

POST GRADUATION Her daughter, was born on June 30th 2032. A few weeks later Sophie got hurt in a magical storm of items that Willow created out of fear. A cursed knife stabbed her in the gut. Ava called upon an acquaintance to turn her and ended up writing her own life away along with it to convince him. He turned her the next morning. Since then she has been trying to control her strength so she can hold her child again.

Her life went on pretty uneventfully... besides the sudden magnetism powers,
          and her daughter revealing to her long term boyfriend Dimi that she was a vampire. Thankfully he took that pretty well all things considered. Now she was just living the best life she could with a rambunctious 8 year old and loving boyfriend.

FAMILY Janet Catlin -Great Aunt, Hamilton Catlin - Great Uncle, Jensen Catlin - Grandfather, Marie Catlin - Grandmother, Jefferson Catlin - Father Charlotte Catlin - Mother, Bryley Catlin - Sister, Michelle Blythe - Adopted Cousin, Olyvia Blythe - Cousin, Riley Catlin - Cousin, Meldoy Barker-Blythe - Cousin, Willow Catlin - Daughter
          FRIENDS Sophie Nott, Theo Gibbs
          BEST FRIEND Sophie Nott
          BOYFRIEND Dmitri Kaminev
          ENEMIES Name
          PETS None

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:07 pm
xxxxW I L L O WxxxM C K I N L E YxxxC A T L I N xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Willow, Kinley

AGE 11

BIRTHDAY 30 June 2032

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND 11 inches, Alder, Dragon Heartstring

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Pansexual

FACECLAIM Taylor Momsen [x]

TO ATTEND Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE House

YEAR/CLASS OF First Year

BEST LESSONS
                  Astronomy
                  Divinations
                  Charms

WORST LESSONS
                  Transfiguration
                  Herbology
                  Potions

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Elective~ X

NEWT SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Elective~ X

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Student

DREAM JOB Vampire Queen

■ STUBBORN She likes to get her way and she is used to getting her way.Being raised by Sophie and Ava did nothing good for this trait either. She is spoiled rotten and loved by her whole clan. She gets everything she wants the minute she asks for it almost and she knows exactly how to get what she wants when she is told no. Which is rare.
              ■ EGOTISTICAL She knows she's pretty. She know she's hot s**t. And She knows exactly how to use her good looks to get exactly what she wants. She will never think badly of herself because she has never been told any differently. She was raised to love herself and love her body and never let anyone change that.
              ■ CUNNING She is deceitful and quiet about it. You won't see it coming until its too late. She can evade any problem and make everything work out for herself. Others be damned. She can connive her way out of any situation just like her mother.
              ■ SARCASTIC She's sarcastic and obnoxious. There is rarely a straight word that comes from her mouth. Every sentence is laced with irony and dripping with contempt. She could care less about feelings or hurting them. Honesty (and especially sarcastic honesty) is always the best possibility.
              ■ CLEVER She's smart. But not just book smart. She's quick witted and quick to understand and almost anything. She sees things and understands things just by looking and thinking. Its just how the world works for her.
              ■ AMBITIOUS She has goals and she wants to achieve them no matter what. She will always put herself above others and fight for what she wants. Nothing will get in the way of her reaching her goals.

Lightning
                  Chocolate
                  Early Mornings
                  Late Nights

DISLIKES
                  Cooking
                  Massages
                  Hangnails
                  Greasy Food
                  Religion

HOBBIES
                  Running
                  Dare-Devil Acts
                  Quidditch

STRENGTHS
                  Cunning
                  Intelligence

WEAKNESSES
                  Ego
                  No Fear

FEARS
                  Being Alone
                  The Sun

CHILDHOOD She was born on June 30 2032. When she was only maybe a month old, she woke up scared during a thunderstorm and when Sophie and Ava came running into the room, they found her room a whirlwind of flying objects. One of them happened to be a cursed dagger, that slammed straight into Sophie's gut. When the houseelf failed to be able to do anything, Avalon sent her to fetch Pestilence whom made a deal with Ava. He would only save Sophie if he could turn Ava as well. Her daddy Sophie is a vampire and her mummy is one too now. The rest of her family are also vampires. They all take care of her while her mummy and daddy learn to control their new strength. She is smart as a button but she has some deficiencies due to her mother's abuse during pregnancy. But she copes well. Her mother has since developed her vampire power of magnetism and her other mummy hasn't yet but she is excited to see what happens.

Willow might have accidentally revealed her mother's vampiricism to her boyfriend, but it all ended for the best, and Willow decided she absolutely loved Dimi. He would never replaced Daddy Sophie tho! She got her letter which only made her that much happier. She couldn't wait to go to school.

SCHOOL YEARS
              FIRST YEAR Information
              SECOND YEAR Information
              THIRD YEAR Information
              FOURTH YEAR Information
              FIFTH YEAR Information
              SIXTH YEAR Information
              SEVENTH YEAR Information

POST GRADUATION Information

FAMILY Jefferson Catlin - Grandfather, Charlotte Catlin - Grandmother(deceased), Bryley Catlin - Aunt, Michelle Blythe - Adopted Cousin, Olyvia Blythe - Cousin, Melody Barker-Blythe - Cousin, Riley Catlin - Cousin, Chase Morris - Adopted Cousin, Avalon Catlin - Mother, Sophie Nott - Father, Pestilence - Uncle, Remington Nott - Grandfather, William Nott - Uncle, Tay Nott - Cousin.
          FRIENDS Name
          BEST FRIEND Name
          SPOUSE/BOY/GIRLFRIEND/CRUSH Name
          ENEMIES Name
          PETS Name

The Graveyard (Trash)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items