Vice Captain

4,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:30 pm
User Image
User Image

This course will teach you how to properly use your weapon to defend yourself. You will learn how to defend against multiple attackers, both armed and unarmed. Aries Academy is a leader in weaponry because we focus on realistic techniques which will save your life when the adrenaline flows.

Hands-on exercises include:
•Verbal challenges
•Evasive movement
•Tactically deploying your weapon
•Striking and alternative weapon techniques
•Using your weapon as a retention tool
•Defenses against threats and attacks from an armed assailant
•Long range weapon techniques
•Scenario-based training
•Choosing the perfect weapon

Professor

RandomMelonGuy

Gameibash

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

gaia_star You will respect your professors at ALL times. They're here to guide you through training and exercises. Insulting or harming your professor will result in punishments depending the severity of the infraction.

Important! When beginning your training, you are to leave your weapons by the door. You will be using specially made weapons that cannot main or kill, but they do leave a nasty mark as well as pain. After attending for 4 days, you will be given a test in which you are to use your "play" weapon. If you pass the test, you are free to use your original weapon.

Student Roster

Jokai Sosaku
1 Day Attended I 0 Credits earned

Alexander

Regret

Justin

Iris

Krystal

Souka

RandomMelonGuy

3,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

RandomMelonGuy

3,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:42 pm
User Image
Ɍeiko ϒamamiko

Lycans took what I had worked for...▐ ...I'll repay them that favor.

==== ☠ ====

Reiko walked into the classroom, a bit nervous of what it woul look like. It seemed to be mimicking a dojo like style from the looks of it. She was reminded of her home town as she thought of the memories for a few seconds, then sighed, pushing them to the back of her mind. The red haired hunter continued walking around the classroom, gazing upon the sorts of weapons on the racks while testing a few dummies with some well placed kicks. She smiled as they seemed very durable, better than your average target dummy in any other sort of school. "I wonder what being a teacher will be like? Back at home, I only really did tasks for the teachers instead of learning..." The woman thought to herself, her gentle and soft hands pushing some hair behind her ear as she tracing a path along the outline of the walls as she moved along.

==== ☠ ====  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:27 pm
RandomMelonGuy

User Image
The sword whispers
His words of the end;
The arrow flies,
Her wings open wide.

◘ Haeliya Rowynwood ◘

~Night's Huntress~

Haeliya was silent as she walked into the room. She hardly knew any of the people here, and she was still a bit confused as to where she was supposed to go. She'd have to go to the office after class, if she managed to find it again. She was too damn new to civilization, like a new born baby. She felt like she'd missed out on a lot of things during her time in the woods. Luckily, her parents hadn't found, and neither had any Vampyres or Lycans. She shook her head, then she as girl in the room.
"Hello," she said warmly in greeting. Haeliya smiled and waved.

Steel is bayned
And angels mourn
As valkyries dance
When the moon has waned.

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100

RandomMelonGuy

3,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:11 pm
Guineviere Rosiel Night

User Image
Ɍeiko ϒamamiko

==== ☠ ====

"Oh?" Reiko turned around to find a young girl by herself in the classroom with her. She smiled and walked over to the girl in a graceful form. She wore clothe sandals around her feet, which seemed weird considering her gear. "Welcome to Weaponry class, young one. I am one of your professors, Reiko." She bowed and felt a little jealous of the student's long hair. She had always wanted her hair like hers, but Reiko's master made her keep it short. "Before we continue, what kind of weapon do you use? Anything will work here. Even a stick."

==== ☠ ====  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:33 pm
RandomMelonGuy
Guineviere Rosiel Night

User Image
The sword whispers
His words of the end;
The arrow flies,
Her wings open wide.

◘ Haeliya Rowynwood ◘

~Night's Huntress~

Haeliya smiled, feeling awkward around the woman. Compared to her, she must seem like a child.
She bowed her head and said, "I use a bow and arrow. Is....that a good thing?"

Steel is bayned
And angels mourn
As valkyries dance
When the moon has waned.

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100

RandomMelonGuy

3,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:00 pm
Guineviere Rosiel Night

User Image
Ɍeiko ϒamamiko

==== ☠ ====

Reiko nodd and crossed her arms. "Any weapon is good here, little one. But you'll need to place your weapon over there. On the weapon rack over there." She pointed to an empty weapon rack that was labeled "Leave Weapons here." "Since you're new, you'll need to pick a plastic bow and arrow. It won't kill, but it will hurt like hell. If you're the kind to shoot me when I'm not looking, make no mistake. I will not hesitate to make you feel the most intense pain you've felt." Reiko kept her smiled on as she walked over to a weapon rack of fake weapons made of either plastic or another material.

==== ☠ ====  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:36 pm
RandomMelonGuy

Guineviere Rosiel Night

Jokai Sosaku

;';.;';.;';.;';.;';.;';.;';.;';.;';.;';.;';.;';.;';.;';.;';.;';.;';.;';.;';.;';.;';.';.;';.;';.;';.;';.;';.;';.;';.;';.;';.;';.;';.;';.;';

Jokai walks into the room and looks around. He then walked up to the other two who were there and says "Hello my name is Jokai Sosaku nice to meet yall." as he smiles at the two. He then looks around and says "So we are the only ones here huh." as he sighs and looks at the two waiting for a response of some sort.

;';.;';.;';.;';.;';.;';.;';.;';.;';.;';.;';.;';.;';.;';.;';.;';.;';.;';.;';.;';.;';.';.;';.;';.;';.;';.;';.;';.;';.;';.;';.;';.;';.;';.;';  

melancon07

RandomMelonGuy

3,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:55 pm
melancon07

Guineviere Rosiel Night

User Image
Ɍeiko ϒamamiko

==== ☠ ====

Reiko turned her attention to the new male who had walked in. He introduced his name as she nodded at him and bowed slightly. "Greetings Jokai. Welcome to Weaponry class. Here you'll find your most suitable weapon, if you haven't already, and learn techniques exclusive to that weapon and your fighting style to maximize your capabilities. In short, we teach you to kill stuff. I am your first professor for this course. My name is Reiko Yamamiko, but call me Miss Yamamiko or simply Rei or Miss Rei." Rei pointed over to the weapon rack. "Since you're new to this class, if you have any weapons of any kind, you shall put them over there. We have other weapons that you may learn from." Gesturing to the weapon rack a few feet away from the door full of non leathal weapons, she grinned. "It may look bleak now, but you must first crawl before you walk. After your 4th day you attend, you will be eligible for a test to use your regular weapon in here, but I'll get to that when the time is ready. Did you get all that or do I need to repeat myself again?" Reiko didn't try to come off as mean, but she wanted to make sure her new students knew what was in store for them.

""

==== ☠ ====  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:01 pm
RandomMelonGuy

Jokai Sosaku

Jokai smiled as he says "Ok Miss Rei." as he walks up to the weapon shelf and puts his sword on it. He then grabs on of the plastic ones and waves it around. "Ok now what." he says as he lets the sword lean on his shoulder and walks to Rei. He looked at the other girl that was there then back at Rei waiting for an answer.

melancon07

RandomMelonGuy

3,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:06 pm
melancon07

Guineviere Rosiel Night

User Image
Ɍeiko ϒamamiko

==== ☠ ====

"Eager to start, are we? Very well." Reiko grinned and pointed to a stationary target dummy. "Show me what you already know with a sword. First, I want one precise slash to the midsection." Rei instructed Jokai and nodded. "Don't worry yourself either, Jokai. This is the first day, so I'lltake it easy on you."

""

==== ☠ ====  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:13 pm
RandomMelonGuy

Jokai Sosaku

Jokai sighed as he looked at the dummy. He then moved the sword to his side and let it fall. As soon as it hit the ground Jokai ran at the dummy and stopped right in front of it and slashed at it midsection. He then takes a deep breathe then looks at Rei and says "will this do Miss Rei." as he smiled at her. He left a mark on the dummy where he hit.

melancon07

Leviathan Holocaust

Gallant Member

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:16 pm
RandomMelonGuy

Alexander

User Image
Alexander walked in and analyzed the room.
"excuse me,miss,but coud i join your class?"
he said looking at the plastic weapons.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:00 pm
shiroi kuchiki

melancon07

Guineviere Rosiel Night

User Image
Ɍeiko ϒamamiko

==== ☠ ====

"That will do for the time being, Jokai. Next, I want you to do a crescent slash." Reiko turned to Alexander and nodded. "Welcome, young one. If you haven't guess, this is weaponry class. Here you learn how to effectively use your weapon. I am Reiko Yamamiko. Call me Miss Yamamiko, Rei, or Miss Rei." Rei smiled at him and pointed to the slowly growing weapon rack by the door. "Put your weapon over there if you have one and then pick up a plastic one."

""

==== ☠ ====  

RandomMelonGuy

3,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

melancon07

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:17 pm
RandomMelonGuy

Jokai Sosaku

Jokai rubbed the back of his head as he saw rei talk to the new guy that was there. "Uh what is a crescent slash exactly i really dont learn the names of the moves i do i just do em." he says as he rubbed his head waiting for a response.

Aries Academy

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff