Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Writers United

Back to Guilds

A place for any and all writers to share their brilliance. 

Tags: writing, literature, fantasy, horror, roleplay 

Reply Library
~The Suggestion Box~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You has suggestions?!
  YUS! *posts suggestion*
  Nuuu.... v.v
  I SHALL THINK AND GET BACK TO YOU WITH IDEAS!
View Results

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:56 am
Suggested Suggestions:

Archive Sub-forum, for old posts. This can be used to keep sub-forums and the main forum clear. ~Munashii
Sci-Fi Sub-forum ~ Gnomes-san
Novel In-progress Sub-Forum ~ Gnomes-san
Recommended Stories Forum (With rule against advertising your own works.) ~ Night Kunoichi
Absenses Thread ~ Shadowstream-Chan
General Fiction Sub-Forum ~Munashii
The Misc. and Randomness Sub-Forum being split into two forums. One being for general off-topic discussion and the other being any writing that doesn't fit in any of the listed categories. ~Munashii
An 'Arena' Thread/Sub-forum for testing out developing characters ~ Sin of Gier
• Drama/Tragedy Sub-Forum ~ GhostlyMark
• Sub Forum for NaNoWriMo ~ Clover_IceQueen

gaia_crown

If you have any suggestions for the guild, please feel free to post here! Have an idea for another sub-forum? Post away, friends! The suggestion box is open to all ideas and suggestions, as long as it's not physically impossible! After all.... I am suggesting that we have a suggestion box... voila! emotion_awesome

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:57 am
While many consider Science fiction and Fantasy very similar genres, I think that they're distinct enough that Sci-Fi warrants it's own sub-forum.
Also, perhaps a forum specifically for novels in progress as opposed to short stories. (I know they cost gold, but I could finance either or both myself if need be.)  

Gnomes-san
Vice Captain

Gnomes-san
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:58 am
Also, I second the suggestion of an archive.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:11 pm
Gnomes-san

I'll add that to the list, thanks. ^_^  

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

Night Kunoichi

Wheezing Wyvern

10,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:32 pm
Sagittariis Munashii
Gnomes-san

I'll add that to the list, thanks. ^_^

Maybe a Recommended forum? A place where people can recommend other stories or work on here or get attention on pieces that aren't getting notice? If this is carried out, I believe though, that it should be a rule that you can't recommend any of your own works. Then it would just be an advertising forum.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:43 pm
Night Kunoichi
Maybe a Recommended forum? A place where people can recommend other stories or work on here or get attention on pieces that aren't getting notice? If this is carried out, I believe though, that it should be a rule that you can't recommend any of your own works. Then it would just be an advertising forum.

Added. (:  

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

Night Kunoichi

Wheezing Wyvern

10,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:51 pm
Sagittariis Munashii
Night Kunoichi

Added. (:

Yay! :] and maybe that will help some of the people struggling to get their works out there noticed. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:57 pm
Night Kunoichi
Sagittariis Munashii
Night Kunoichi

Added. (:

Yay! :] and maybe that will help some of the people struggling to get their works out there noticed. :3

I do think it's a good idea. xP I'll have to bother Astrauld later and get him to check out the suggestions.  

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

Gnomes-san
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:27 am
Sagittariis Munashii
Night Kunoichi
Sagittariis Munashii
Night Kunoichi

Added. (:

I do think it's a good idea. xP I'll have to bother Astrauld later and get him to check out the suggestions.

I'll help out with that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:52 pm
I don't know why I am saying this (Since it is in the rules) but can there be a forum where people post their absences and when they will come back?

'Cause I did try to tell of my absence but it didn't seem to work for some odd reason...  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:50 am
ShadowStream-chan
I don't know why I am saying this (Since it is in the rules) but can there be a forum where people post their absences and when they will come back?

'Cause I did try to tell of my absence but it didn't seem to work for some odd reason...

Oh, I don't know about a whole forum, but I'm sure an announcement/sticky thread will do. I'll add that.

By the way, I took note of your absence! D: Welcome back?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:53 am
Sagittariis Munashii
ShadowStream-chan

Oh, I don't know about a whole forum, but I'm sure an announcement/sticky thread will do. I'll add that.

By the way, I took note of your absence! D: Welcome back?

Lol, I am on/off for this whole summer since...well..yeah...XD  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Horseman Of Deaths

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:57 pm
What about a Idea Corner, or Brainstorm or something? A place where people can ask to see if others would be interested in their idea. Like I have an idea for a Skyrim RP, but have no place to ask if anyone else would play along, and i dont want to take up room in the RP subfourms if no one is going to play along.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:23 pm
Gnomes-san
While many consider Science fiction and Fantasy very similar genres, I think that they're distinct enough that Sci-Fi warrants it's own sub-forum.
Also, perhaps a forum specifically for novels in progress as opposed to short stories. (I know they cost gold, but I could finance either or both myself if need be.)

I was coming here to suggest just such a thing, but this fellow already said it word for word. So instead I say, I second this!!  

BrigandS09

Invisible Prophet

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:23 pm
Horseman Of Deaths
What about a Idea Corner, or Brainstorm or something? A place where people can ask to see if others would be interested in their idea. Like I have an idea for a Skyrim RP, but have no place to ask if anyone else would play along, and i dont want to take up room in the RP subfourms if no one is going to play along.

I'll add it to the list! c:  
Library

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces