Colorful Bear

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:41 pm
Ask away kiddies!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:42 pm
I'm not sure if I've seen this info anywhere and missed it, so I might as well ask... Is there any way for me to get the Blue Beetle Legacy?

izeromus

Married Gekko

Uchiha Roxas

Colorful Bear

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:28 pm
izeromus
I'm not sure if I've seen this info anywhere and missed it, so I might as well ask... Is there any way for me to get the Blue Beetle Legacy?

Yes there is my friend. Which Blue Beetle are we talking about? Ted Kord or Jamie.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:03 am
*Mopes in a corner*

So like...why are the other children of Trigon available but Raven isn't?

*Whines*

I never get to make a Rukia-esque or Raven-esque character.

*Whines some more*

And like, even if said Legacy were available, why does it have to be good? I mean, Batman decided (dictated) who would be good and who would be bad before he vanished? I just don't get it... Does he have some super reality-bending powers that I'm not aware of?

*Recoils further into the corner*

So like, if I planned to make Lust, does he/she/it have to be evil? (Totally going to be doe if I make he/she/it). I mean....what if he/she/it wanted to be good? Did Batman decide that Lust had to be evil before he/she/it was even born?

*Real Talk*

**Sighs**

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

Uchiha Zakoichi

Profitable Genius

6,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:43 am
Jellisha
*Mopes in a corner*

So like...why are the other children of Trigon available but Raven isn't?

*Whines*

I never get to make a Rukia-esque or Raven-esque character.

*Whines some more*

And like, even if said Legacy were available, why does it have to be good? I mean, Batman decided (dictated) who would be good and who would be bad before he vanished? I just don't get it... Does he have some super reality-bending powers that I'm not aware of?

*Recoils further into the corner*

So like, if I planned to make Lust, does he/she/it have to be evil? (Totally going to be doe if I make he/she/it). I mean....what if he/she/it wanted to be good? Did Batman decide that Lust had to be evil before he/she/it was even born?

*Real Talk*

**Sighs**

How this guild works is we have legacies of heroes versus the original Canon villains. I'm sure you know this, and so considering Raven is a hero she has a legacy, but her siblings are villains... Make sense? All canon characters are available and so the children of Trigon are available bar Raven for she is a hero.

You do realize the incoming patch has an overspill right? With some patience you can be Raven...

I see you're questioning the guild's back story and it's plausibility. The thing is I just think you're over thinking it. Batman used technology not physical powers and that's that. Only heroes have disappeared and the main basis of the Legacy Initiative is to replace the missing heroes and so why would a missing hero be replaced by a villain.

Ideally Lust should be evil, for she is a villain... In this way Lust would also be cannon. Like Joker is.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:50 am
Uchiha Roxas
izeromus

Yes there is my friend. Which Blue Beetle are we talking about? Ted Kord or Jamie.

Awesome. Jamie would be great.

izeromus

Married Gekko

Uchiha Roxas

Colorful Bear

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:59 am
izeromus
Uchiha Roxas
izeromus

The Current "Overload" Patch we'll be announcing today could be your ticket to wearing the big blue beetle on your back. However, there may be slight problems with what we can do due to the Patch's own restrictions. You'll see once it is released.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:41 am
Uchiha Roxas
izeromus
Uchiha Roxas
izeromus

The Current "Overload" Patch we'll be announcing today could be your ticket to wearing the big blue beetle on your back. However, there may be slight problems with what we can do due to the Patch's own restrictions. You'll see once it is released.

Is this "slight problem" that my char will have to be female?.

izeromus

Married Gekko

Uchiha Roxas

Colorful Bear

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:52 am
izeromus

Yes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:20 pm
Uchiha Roxas
izeromus

Yes.

Even after people get the legacies from Beautiful Justice? Is not that I don't agree... It's that the last time I made a girl RPC I failed hard.

izeromus

Married Gekko

Uchiha Roxas

Colorful Bear

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:30 pm
izeromus
Uchiha Roxas
izeromus

Yes.

Even after people get the legacies from Beautiful Justice? Is not that I don't agree... It's that the last time I made a girl RPC I failed hard.

Even after. The Current Hero Roster is a sausage fest.
Sucks but I think things could work out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:00 pm
Uchiha Roxas
izeromus
Uchiha Roxas
izeromus

Yes.

Even after. The Current Hero Roster is a sausage fest.
Sucks but I think things could work out.

Ok. I'll wait for the 5 Beautiful Justice to be filled then make my char... Maybe until then you'll change your mind xD

izeromus

Married Gekko

Uchiha Roxas

Colorful Bear

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:09 pm
izeromus

Ok. I'll wait for the 5 Beautiful Justice to be filled then make my char... Maybe until then you'll change your mind xD

I doubt it, have any girl mates you know that would be interested?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:15 pm
Uchiha Roxas
izeromus

I doubt it, have any girl mates you know that would be interested?

From what I see if 5-8 Beautiful Justice spots are filled it should be quite equal (From the activity I see around). I'll PM people asking if they are interested.

Edit: Never mind, the person I was going to invite is already in the guild.

izeromus

Married Gekko

Uchiha Roxas

Colorful Bear

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:28 pm
izeromus

From what I see if 5-8 Beautiful Justice spots are filled it should be quite equal (From the activity I see around). I'll PM people asking if they are interested.

Edit: Never mind, the person I was going to invite is already in the guild.

Who?  
Rules and Regulations || Starting Forum -> Read First

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces