Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Marrow Of Life

Back to Guilds

A place where imaginations roam about together - and destroy a few cities while they're at it. 

Tags: Roleplay, Imagination, Expression 

Reply [Fossil Dig] :: Extinct Threads
Lαв 16 ρяσҒιLє§

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kallori

Original Stalker

15,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:48 pm
If you've got a character to submit, post it here and it will be looked over. Make sure to fill out all criteria!
Once it is accepted, a link will lead back to the Subject Database for easy reference and you will be given your 7-digit ID number.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:52 pm
Background Check

Drugs and Narcotics Well, I used to smoke for about a year, but that's about it.
Criminal Record God, no.

Application
User Image
Name [Michelle][Gabriella][Walker]
Age [19] | Birth Date [06/27/2709]
Gender [ ] Male | [x] Female
Height [5'8"] | Weight [129] lbs
Doctor's Note None; patient is not on any medication
Bio I grew up in the city most of my life, but I moved out here from the farm at the age of 4. At least, I think it was 4... Kinda been a blur. I kinda miss the farm, actually...
How do you feel going into this study? Nauseous, really.

Subject Observation
User Image
4-Week Study Subject is timid, may require coaxing to feel safe. Subject is easily scared by larger aquatic subjects. Spends a great deal of time hiding. When safe, subject will attempt to communicate with other subjects, relatively the same size or smaller than subject. Subject also will swim around when it feels safe. Appears to enjoy swimming, even for an aquatic specimen. When threatened or angry, subject will release ink from its tentacles before swimming off or attacking.
Habitat Tank 3
Personality Subject is very shy, it will try to make friends with other subjects when it doesn't feel threatened. Seems to make references to a "farm"; I presume this is related to its life prior to mutation. Very hard to understand sometimes due to water and SRL. Not to mention jokes. Subject appears well-liked by some, though I presume the feeling is not always mutual.
V.O.N.E. Subject appears to enjoy its new environment. Wishes to get out once in a while. Note to self; ask Derek.
Speech Retention Level [ ] Good [x] Moderate [ ] Poor
Moderate Symptoms
[ ]Broken Speech [BS]-[ ]Average [ ] Bad [ ]Horrible
[x]Self-Reference [SR]-[x]Fluent [ ] Pause [ ] Broken
[ ]Involuntary Repetition [IR]
[ ]Involuntary Shouting [IS]-[ ] Mild [ ] Riled [ ] Wild
[ ]Noises [NOI]
Date/Time Subject Arrived [11/03/2726] [17:44]

ID Number 6148539

Kallori

Original Stalker

15,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Visceral Jeep

Hallowed Magician

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:38 pm
Background Check
Drugs and Narcotics I've never done anything like THAT ever.
Criminal Record Are you accusing me of being a criminal? No, not EVER. I'm an upstanding citizen.

Application
User Image
Name [Susannah][Maria][Aloridge]
Age [24] | Birth Date [01/13/2704]
Gender [ ] Male | [X] Female
Height [5'1] | Weight [110] lbs
Doctor's Note None, patient has no need for medication.
Bio I grew up pretty self sufficient, I've always been very confident. I was always the best in school. Grade wise, anyway. After I got out of school, things just didn't go well. I had to resort to a few... Shady things. I have no criminal record, sure. But I've done awful things that no one even knows about. Y'know, just to get by. When you live alone, you have to! Sure, you know... Never stealing or anything. But... Well, when you're a girl, your body is good income. As sad as it is. I moved out here when I was 19, by the way.
How do you feel going into this study? I feel perfectly confident. This is going to be great!

Subject Observation
User Image
4-Week Study Subject has become feral, and retains no human qualities other than broken speech. Subject will cry often and is prone to random fits of rage. Will retreat when approached by a stranger, but if followed, will lash out and attack. Very violent, extremely hostile. Subject is especially vicious towards all males, and seems to be slightly less so towards women. When extremely distressed, Subject will slice it's hair off.
Habitat B1 - Section A
Personality Subject has severe mood swings, making it very unpredictable. Willing to tolerate other Subjects, perhaps even be a little friendly or talkative when it's in a good mood. Subject has problems talking, and only occasionally is coherent. Subject is only friendly to female Subjects, and will retreat or attack male Subjects depending on the circumstances.
V.O.N.E. Subject appears content, but restless. It wants to get out, obviously.
Speech Retention Level [ ] Good [X] Moderate [ ] Poor
Moderate Symptoms
[X]Broken Speech [BS]-[ ]Average [ ] Bad [X]Horrible
[X]Self-Reference [SR]-[ ]Fluent [ ] Pause [X] Broken
[X]Involuntary Repetition [IR]
[X]Involuntary Shouting [IS]-[ ] Mild [ ] Riled [X] Wild
[X]Noises [NOI]
Date/Time Subject Arrived [07/26/2728] [22:04]

ID Number 9273881
Assigned to Apartment Block A22

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:50 pm
Background Check
Drugs and Narcotics I use to smoke but quit because i found it pointless after a while
Criminal Record No

Application
User Image
Name [William][Victor][Andretti]
Age [18] | Birth Date [08/05/2710]
Gender [x] Male | [ ] Female
Height [5/8] | Weight [175] lbs
Doctor's Note Patient is not on medication
Bio Grow up in the city all my life. The city life is all i know but somtime i wish i could move to a calmer place far away.
How do you feel going into this study? A little nervous.

Subject Observation
User Image
4-Week Study Subject is relaxed. He spend most of his time in the wilderness he seems to like caves and has a wolf like nature.
Habitat Subjects roams the Jungle
Personality subject is calm for the most part
V.O.N.E. Subject trys to brake out from time to time.
Moderate Symptoms
[ ]Noises [NOI]
Date/Time Subject Arrived [11/03/2726] [18:00]

ID Number 6392204
Assigned to Apartment Block B04

The Exiled Knight

Kallori

Original Stalker

15,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:27 pm
Background Check

Drugs and Narcotics Nope, my body is a hundred percent clean!...Er, on the inside, anyway. hehe.
Criminal Record Nope, nope, nope! Never!

Application
User Image
Name [Anna][Felicia][Clark]
Age [16] | Birth Date [03/03/2712]
Gender [ ] Male | [x] Female
Height [5'7"] | Weight [130] lbs
Doctor's Note Patient is not on any medication
Bio I grew up in a small town just outside the city. We didn't have much, but at least we had a baseball stadium! I used to play there when I was young, and decided to join the team later. I recently came to the city when my dad landed a job here, so I tagged along. Didn't know where my life would go from there.
How do you feel going into this study? Honestly? I kinda feel worried.

Subject Observation
User Image
4-Week Study Subject does not fear much, but will defend against anything and everything. On the ground, it will protrude its spines as its defense mechanism. In the air, subject will curl up to defend. Subject is capable of flight, but will plummet when defending. Unknown if it injures itself from high heights. May turn invisible; I suspect this subject has traits simiar to a chameleon. Subject is blind in human eyes, though sees clearly with insect ones; data retrieved from Nikki and Daryl.
Habitat Avian Block
Personality Subject bears no ill will towards other subjects, though may accidentally puncture one with spines or cut with its mantis arms. Prefers not to talk, and may remain in one place for extended periods of time when grounded. Not entirely sure why. It appears intelligent despite silence.
V.O.N.E. Due to SRL, subject is unable to give adequate information; however, interaction and body language suggest it enjoys the Jungle Back region of compound.
Moderate Symptoms
[x]Broken Speech [BS]-[ ]Average [ ] Bad [x]Horrible
[ ]Self-Reference [SR]-[ ]Fluent [ ] Pause [ ] Broken
[x]Noises [NOI]
Date/Time Subject Arrived [09/13/2726] [10:37]

ID Number 5519483
Assigned to Avian Block G14

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:34 pm
Background Check
Drugs and Narcotics:Never do it and still hold it on.
Criminal Record:I Burned the Chruch but it was abanded when I did it.

Application
User Image
Name: [Anyarah][Heaven][Nitely]
Height: [5'3"] | Weight:[ [115] lbs
Doctor's Note:None; patient is not on Medcation.
Bio:I was 7 when my parents were gone then I was going back and forth between the Foster parents. I run away from it when I was 16 then I burned the abanded Chruch.
How do you feel going into this study?:Nervous

Subject Observation
User Image
4-Week Study:Subject is relax. Appears not to move from same spot.
Habitat:Avian-ground level
Personality:Subject is clam and peaceful.
V.O.N.E.:Subject hasnt move a inch, appears to enjoy the environment.
Speech Retention Level [ ] Good [ ] Moderate [x] Poor
Moderate Symptoms
[ ]Noises [NOI]
Date/Time Subject Arrived [07/17/2726] [12:23]

ID Number 7271987
Assigned to Avian Block A11

ToxicLoveKisa

Dark Xaero

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:51 pm
Background Check

Drugs and Narcotics: Maybe I have, maybe I haven't whats it to you?
Criminal Record: Oh, I get it, you want to hear it straight from the horse's mouth huh? Heh, your better off trying to squeeze blood from a stone. You probably already have all my information anyways...

Application
User Image
Name: [Adam][Roy][Fielding]
Height: [6'1"] | Weight: [165] lbs
Doctor's Note: None, patient requires no medication.
Bio: Whats there to tell? Joined the army at the right age. jumped up in rank. Became special and now I'm sitting in a cell like some caged animal. Gotta love the irony on what I'm about to become.
How do you feel going into this study?: What do you think?! Its not like I have a choice!

Subject Observation
User Image
4-Week Study: Subject is timid, appears to have the curiosity of a child or in this case, a kitten. Subject Is fully capable of fluent speech and seems to have imprinted on a member of the staff, as it refuses to acknowledge the existence of the other members, including Dr. Derek. When threatened, subject will stand its ground but seems to refuse any sort of defensive measure against attack unless ordered otherwise by the one it has imprinted on. During combat, Subject is vicious and displays enhanced speed, strength, dexterity and is capable of ignoring pain for some time. When in the presence's of other subjects it will often take the time to observe those in question out of sheer curiosity and appears to care very little of its own well being.
Habitat: B1-Section A
Personality: Subject is shy but its curiosity seems to bypass this often. When in the presence of the other staff members it will avoid direct eye contact as much as possible preferring to watch from the shadows or behind the one imprinted upon.
V.O.N.E.: Subject has adapted well to its new home and seems to enjoy lazily napping.
Speech Retention Level: [x] Good [ ] Moderate [ ] Poor
Moderate Symptoms:
[ ]Self-Reference [SR]-[ ]Fluent [ ] Pause [ ] Broken
[ ]Noises [NOI]
Date/Time Subject Arrived: [01/20/2722] [09:00]

ID Number 6883103
Assigned to Apartment Block A28

[Fossil Dig] :: Extinct Threads

Manage Your Items