Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] The First Official Gathering [Royal Rainbow Troupe] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Watch Me did not need the extra height, not with this particular audience, but his name was considered a good match for a reason, and it was only natural that he had made sure the chosen meeting place had a suitable rise that would lift him high above the others. Appearance, he had told to himself while nodding agreeably, was everything. He was up there now, watching each arrival and listening to the chatter of greetings with a look of delight.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The Kiokote could not imagine a better moment in his life. All that time spend planning and preparing, and now all his hard work was finally coming together. The Acha had been chosen specifically, each a master of its craft and a true artist. They were the best of the best, and together they would be the greatest performance troupe the swamp had ever seen.

Food had been carefully placed around the clearing on leaves, and Watch Me looked there now, spying a familiar form daintily picking through a pile of berries. Apparently finding none to her liking, Prize lifted her head and gave Watch Me a hard stare that suggested he had better get on with it before she told everyone to go home. For once, he got the message.

“Welcome, welcome my friends!” He cried, striking a fine figure from his perch. “May I have your attention?”  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:45 am
Rouge was early again - she dearly hoped it wasn't becoming a habit - and this time it was with good reason. Being, she imagined, rather better acquainted winkwinknudgenudge with their illustrious leader, she'd thought it would have been a nice little gesture of support to stand by his side through the momentous first meeting of the Royal Rainbow Troupe...but when she'd shown up, bright and early with her puppies bushy-tailed, Prize had already been there.

And so, instead, she found herself settling down at a tidy little spot next to a berry pile, idly snacking with her eyes on Prize. Interesting. Very interesting. Either Watch Me had planned his staff even better than she'd thought, or the dainty Acha had uncanny acumen. This little Troupe might become rather a bigger affair than she'd privately expected. And she really was very pretty. Very pretty she was, that Prize.

But pursuing that line could come later, she reminded herself, she would be travelling with them for some time yet. Shaking off her indolence as Watch Me called his performers to arms, she leaned forward to listen with a bright, encouraging smile, her hounds, in a fashion, following suit.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:51 am
User Image
Soft Pink was quite surprised with the turnout for the troupe. When she had been approached by Watch Me, she had easily gave in to his invitation. It was too sweet of a deal. All she had to do was dance for him in their performances and she would be able to travel with other Achas. It couldn't get any better in her mind. Not only would she have lots of company now but she would probably get to eat meat more often since she was so against hunting other animals.

Her eyes flitted to the other Achas. They were so very pretty. Surely this troupe would make a wonderful sight while performing. The colors, such wonderful colors. She knelt down, settling in to be comfortable because otherwise she would be prancing around in excitement. There was a leaf with berries on it next to her. She picked up a juicy looking purple one and popped it between her teeth. The flavor burst into her mouth just as Watch Me started to speak.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Not that the Kiokote needs the help, but Changing Faces being himself, he clears his throat loudly and long: ah heh heh heh HEM!

Lying on the ground with his legs tucked at his sides, Faces beams at the gathering as if it were him addressing them from a lofty perch.  

Rejam
Vice Captain

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:05 pm
User Image

Playing Fox trotted into the gathering and, seeing at least one familiar face there (besides the kiokote who had recruited him, of course) headed over to sit next to Rouge and her little pack of dogs. His fennec, Fool Dance, rushed on little paws after him and leapt up onto his master's head, his fluffy tail draped about the orange acha's neck. Fool wasn't getting anywhere near Rouge's dogs if he could help it -- he knew what the beasts were capable of.

Fox did too, but he preferred flirting to fear. "Somehow I'm not surprised to see you here, Rouge my darling. You never could resist showing off." His tone was playful as he grinned at her. "And of course I'm sure you weren't swayed by the handsomeness of our fearless leader and his ladyfriend." He nodded to the kiokote and his companion, his eyes gleaming with intrigue as he lowered his voice to whisper to Rouge. "Do you think that they're a couple?"User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:21 am
She dove into the meat of delicious gossip instantly, returning speculation in a conspiratorial tone - which was to say, a dramatic whisper, which, though thankfully not quite loud enough to carry to Watch Me's atoll nor Prize's perch, was not in the slightest anything that could be considered discreet.

"Fox, my dearest, you wouldn't believe it, but for once - I don't know! I've been spending...ahem...quite a bit of time with fearless leader lately, but not once has he ever mentioned his ladyfriend to me. Yet this morning she was here long before I was - and I came early, believe it or not - and she does rather seem to have more than a hoof in running this show, doesn't she?" And yes, they were rather handsome. Briefly, she wondered if they were adverse to threesomes.

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

phoenix kiss
Crew

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It takes the normally frenetic Catching Fire a bit longer to finally appear: and so the acha does, bounding through the underbrush in a curious stiff-legged leap. Behind him, a sand dog bounds through the low grasses, long hair all awhirl, and finally comes to rest panting beside the acha, its expression longsuffering.

Catching Fire, flanks heaving, speaks around a rock in his mouth, which turns his words into an unfortunate garbled mess: "Ey! Ahhm herr!" He doesn't think to actually put the rock down -- it just doesn't occur to him. The sanddog just seems to shrug, and then sits down with its tail curled over its nose.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:01 pm
Kisses unfolds from his place of pride next to Rouge and pads over as Sandflea settles - but Sweetheart beats him to it, loping joyfully across the clearing to nose at the parent she more rarely sees.  

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Amizade

Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:45 am
User ImageThe chronically late Quiverstep arrived just in time to see an Acha garbling incoherently. (He had left "extra early" in case he ran into anything nasty, and while it was drama-free, the buck was just that tardy.) Snapping up an apple from a neat food pile, the Acha chewed happily. It was a beautiful day and he was with his own kin, it was the most relaxed Quiver had been since he arrived in the swamp. In fact, he was so relaxed that Primrose had left his master's side and was running around sniffing the strangers. Quiver himself flicked an interested gaze at all the new faces. My, my, what a beautiful tribe that Watch Me has formed, all sorts of pretty colours and markings.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:42 am
Sandflea picks her head up and then yips shrilly at Sweetheart, bounding up to circle around her offspring, sniffing interestedly. This finally gets Catching Fire's attention, when the two sand dogs begin to converse -- and then he drops his rock at his feet. "Oh," he says, "Look, you must belong to Blossom!" And then he grins delightedly -- for everything is always fabulous and delighting to Catching Fire -- at the other acha. "Of course you're here, you're everywhere!"

Jun D
I love my Catching Derp, lol.

phoenix kiss
Crew

Magical Girl

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:35 am
Rouge sprang up mid-gossip session - for if there was one thing she loved more than gossip, it was doggies - and rushed over to Sandflea. "SANDflea! It's been so long, you widdle cutie, you! How are you, girl? How are you? Sweetheart has missed you! Haven't you, my widdle Sweetums? Yes, you have! Yes, you have! You've missed your mommy!" Only then, satisfied with her canine commune, did she turn to Catching Fire, gaily calling back with her head proudly high, "Of course I am - and of course you are! Here to steal all the attention away from us with your clever flicks and tricks, aren't you, Catching Fire?"

She swept a curious eye over the assembled performers, having missed most of their entrances deep in discussion with Fox - and gasped. "Oh my! Who is this little darling?! I've never seen you before, you pretty puppy, you!" And she was all over Primrose.

Amizade
Toldja she'd flip over Primrose! ;D (Also, good gosh, sorry for quoting you a million times from here!)
phoenix kiss
phoeniiiiiix I love your Catching Derp too! QAQ He always leaves a daft smile on my face! He can keep talking to her if he'd like, she can multi-task when it comes to sand dogs and talking-too-much. XD

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:22 am
There were a few late comers, but that was to be expected. Acha were not known for their punctuality. He had paused a moment to allow those newcomers to settle and now prepared to continue, nodding his head in solemn thanks to Changing Faces for the ‘ahems’.

“As you know, I have a plan.” Watch Me’s eyes twinkled merrily. “Your skills are sublime, your beauty unmatched. You are without a doubt, the most talented creatures in the swamp.” Praise was an integral part of the Kiokote’s management style. “Together we will create a fabulous performance troupe that will be renowned through all the land. This is a chance to show off your particular talents to all, with myself leading the way, and so I thank you all for heeding my call.” His expression was one of triumph. "Today we will mingle, tomorrow we shall practise and then we shall show the swamp the genuis of The Royal Rainbow Troupe!"

After his long winded speech Watch Me surveyed his new ‘troupe’ and looked proud.

Prize just looked bored.  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Xerianthe

Mewling Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Raise daintily made her way into the clearing, snipping up a particularly tasty looking apple - oh, those berries next to it looked so good, but they just ruined her voice! The woes of a singer. Not even her 'woes' could keep a smile off of her face, however; not with those positively glowing words of praise she heard before her entrance! It looked like she was the last to arrive - how rude, to start the party without the star!

So very beautiful - oh, the beauty in this clearing nearly blew her away! Raise shamelessly ogled the other Acha in the clearing, settling herself daintily next to a pink Acha, humming (and still preening). Really, though, she hadn't been aware that this was supposed to be a doggie circus. Hmph.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:47 am
Primrose yapped excitedly at the pink Acha, quickly deciding that this one was a friend. Quiver on the other hand looked on with a frown, jealous that his puppy was so easy to win over. He stalked over to the pair and Primrose immediately came over to lick his nose. With that satisfaction, Quiverstep turned his frown upside-down smiled and opened his mouth to introduce himself, closing it again when he realised that the doe was quite busy. Instead, he turned his attention back to Watch Me, swishing his tail happily at the Kiokote's praise and murmuring in approval at the tribe's name.

Jun D
'Tis alright, I only got on quote notificaiton. c:
And no, you're not going mad, I decided that Primrose was a male after all.

Amizade

Phantom

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:21 pm
Speech triumphantly completed, Watch Me descended from his perch into puppy heaven. The Kiokote carefully made his way into the little crowd, dipping his head to greet the dogs he knew and introduce himself to the ones he didn’t.

Prize finally moved and began walking slowly around the clearing. She might have looked bored, but her gaze would occasionally flick to an Acha, a contemplative and almost sly glint there and gone in a second.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff