PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:45 pm
User Image

POKEMON CHILD

Name: Hemlock

Pokemon: Wurmple

Stage: Child

Player: RuddyPup

Artist: Orpheus Solon

This journal belongs to RuddyPup, don't post without permission.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:46 pm
General Knowledge

- The ToS rules of Gaia and the Jirachi's Wish shop apply here.
-- With that in mind: no stealing, abusive language, overly sexual material, etc. etc.

- Jirachi's Wish Admins are allowed to post here.
-- If you would like to make a post, please contact me first.
-- All posts should be IC.

- Keep IC drama IC.
-- Just because my characters don't like your characters, doesn't mean I feel the same way.
-- I do not expect your feelings to be confused with your characters' either.

- These are my characters. I may not own the art (I just lease it), but I own their souls.
-- Please, don't try to take my babies.  

RuddyPup

RuddyPup

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:47 pm
User Image

User ImageName Meaning: Common name of several poisonous plants in the Apiaceae family

Species: Wurmple

Birthday: May 25th (Gemini)

Sexuality: Straight

Significant Other: Betrothed to Drosera

Offspring: None

- Getting dirty
- Picking on Dee

Dislikes
- Drosera

Personality:
Typical boy - Hemlock prefers being out in the world rather than stuck inside with his trainer, and especially can't stand being forced to some day marry that other Wurmple.

Nature: Irked

Ability: Shield Dust

Moves:
- Tackle
- String Shot
- Poison Sting
- (will learn as Cascoon) Harden  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:58 pm
User Image

User ImageAge: TBA

Personality: Caring and dedicated, James is an incredibly focused individual. He can be a bit scatter-brained when beginning a new project, but eventually he gathers his ideas and charges towards his goal.

History: With a father who studied genealogy and a doting mother who had a beautiful garden, it's not hard to see how James ended up becoming a botanist. It is also what lead him to his second love, a young woman named Bonnie who shares his enthusiasm for science and plants.

In Hemlock's Life: Bonnie got Hemlock for James as a wedding gift. Which was so adorably fitting, because he purchased a shiny Wurmple (now named Drosera) for her for the very same reason.

Made with Pokemon Trainer Dress Up by Hapuriainen on DeviantArt.  

RuddyPup

RuddyPup

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:18 pm
User Image

User ImageRegional Dex Number: 014
National Dex Number: 265
Type: Bug
Species: Worm
Color: Red
Height: 1'00"
Weight: 7.9lbs
Egg Group: Bug
Gender Ratio: 50% Male/50% Female
Habitat: Tall grass and forests

Abilities: Shield Dust, Run Away
Special Abilities: Wurmple’s feet are tipped with suction pads, allowing it to cling to glass or tree branches without slipping. Wurmple can also spit a white silk that turns sticky when it comes in contact with air. Wurmple can also release poison from the spikes on its rear end.

PokeDex Entries
- Ruby: Using the spikes on its rear end, Wurmple peels the bark off trees and feeds on the sap that oozes out. This Pokémon's feet are tipped with suction pads that allow it to cling to glass without slipping.
- Sapphire: Wurmple is targeted by Swellow as prey. This Pokémon will try to resist by pointing the spikes on its rear at the attacking predator. It will weaken the foe by leaking poison from the spikes.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:20 pm
User Image

User Image

RuddyPup

RuddyPup

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:06 pm
User Image

User Image Drosera the Shiny Wurmple - Hemlock's "betrothed", she belongs to Jame's fiance, Bonnie...and the two trainers have planned out their whole lives, from being mated to having a family. What the love birds don't understand is that Hemlock and Drosera can't stand each other and would be happiest never having to deal with one another ever again.

User Image Neptune the Eevee (with a Water Stone) - There are two important things to know about how Hemlock feels about Neptune; #1: he thinks Neptune is completely nuts and doesn't understand the word "dangerous", #2: Hemlock thinks Neptune is a boy.

User Image Mitja the Shiny Venipede - Processing ... ... ...  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:11 pm
User Image

Pokemon
2 Weeks Time - June 8th, 2012
1 Journal Set Up - Done
1 Decision on Gender - Male
1 Semi-Solo RP
1 RP with another Pokemon
1 Receiving a Star from Jirachi

Child
2 Months Time - February 10th, 2013
1 Response to Growth
4 PDs
- PD w/ Neptune
- PD w/ Mitja
- PD
- PD
2 Solo RPs/Journal Entries
- RP
- RP
1 Skill Learned
1 Evolution

Teen
3 Months Time
1 Response to Growth
5 PDs
- PD
- PD
- PD
- PD
- PD
2 Solo RPs/Journal Entries
- RP
- RP
2 Skill Learned
- Skill
- Skill
1 Evolution!

Adult
None and done!

RuddyPup

RuddyPup

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 12:45 am
User Image

Many thanks to Orphy for an awesome shop <3
<3 Even MORE thanks to Jay, who helped inspire and build this character. <3
And, of course, thanks to Pokemon for not letting a good game die

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:17 pm
This Is The Beginning
A RP between Hemlock, Drosera, and their trainers

He'd never been so excited! It'd taken James forever to find the perfect gift, BUT HE'D FOUND IT! Stumbling over himself, nearly losing his glasses (because of course he wears glasses)...he clutched the box tightly under one arm as he scrambled to his Love's home. He really should have thought more about what was *inside* the box...but there was one singular goal in his head, and the young botanist would not fail in his quest!

Up the stone walk way, through the beautifully maintained gardens...he certainly looked disheveled as he rang the doorbell, and then quickly strained his shirt and smoothed out his hair as he waited for someone to answer. Once he finally managed to look somewhat presentable, he hid the box behind his back. Surprise! Must be a surprise!

Oh! Was her hair nice? Her dress? Everything had to be perfect! After all her snuckums was coming over, and she had to look her best. Funny a thing for her to think as she had been digging out in the garden only hours ago, elbow deep in dirt. But never-the-less she was spotless now, her present in the other room all wrapped nicely with a bow around it. She couldn't think of a more perfect gift, after all since her little teddums was also a biotinist just like herself he would certainly enjoy it. Hearing the door bell ring she turned a little o shape forming on her lips as if she was surprised by the sound.

"Cooooooominggg...." She called out in a sing song tone as she peeped into the other room quickly to make sure her beau's present was still behaving. Skipping to the from door she opened it giving a little squeal of delight.

"Oh James you just look so handsome!" Bonnie declared standing on her tip toes and giving him a small kiss on the lips. "And right on time as usual please come in!"

The young man grinned - the goofy grin of a boy in love - and leaned down to meet her kiss, wrapping one arm around her in a hug that twirled his Perfect Princess around in the front foyer. The other arm was very careful to conceal the gift, setting her down to gaze so tenderly into her eyes.

"I've missed you so much," he crooned - never mind the fact they'd only JUST seen each other that morning for brunch. But it felt like FOREVER ago, and he just didn't feel the same without her there. The box shifted violently behind his back, and he nearly dropped it. No! Not yet! Soon, soon!

Giggling she let her dress fan out as he twirled her and she started love struck into his eyes eager to get the formalities over with.

"There's my perfect man," She coo'd twirling a piece of her hair as she then gestured the living room. "Perhaps we should sit down? I mean this is a romantic occassion, can you believe we will be married soon?" Bonnie mentioned and more than half of her was excited for the honey moon. No more waiting for her then!

"Don't make me drag you ...come on teddybear."

Yes...yes, sitting down. That'd be perfect. Keeping one hand on her's, he followed her into the sitting room - though his feet felt like jelly. For just the briefest moment he doubted his gift...but no. No, she's love it...just like he loved her.

"Not soon enough, to be honest." Helping her into a seat, he brought her hand to his lips and kissed the back of it sweetly. His eyes sparkled behind his glasses, and he grinned.

"I can't wait anymore. I have a present for you, my heart's desire."

"I have something tooooo." She sang as her eyes lit up seeing the boy that James had brought her, oh wow! It was a big box! she could only hope he loved his present as much as she was going to love his. Getting up she quickly went over to grab her box, a few small air holes popped into the sides a large big red bow wrapping the whole thing.

"Here you go! I hope you like it!" The woman offered her future husband the box her face blushing slightly as if she was nervous.

"Oh, Bonnie,' his eye popped as she also offered him a box, and James also blushed a bit. "Love, I'm sure I will!" He settled next to her as they exchanged the boxes, and he nodded towards her.

"You first, my sweet. Please, I insist," and he gave her that look which was known to mean 'please, just do as I ask? for me?' He simply couldn't wait to see her face when she opened to find...the Perfect Gift, for his Perfect Bride.

The woman only blushed more and then accepting the box in exchange sat down and was curious at is weight.

"I think we should open our gifts together," She announced with a firm nod, her hand already on the boy twitching to unwrap it. "Agreed?" SHe murmured giving him a kissy face and a wink. Once sure that he was going to do what she suggested she slowly went to unwrap the gift, carefully...carefully wait did the box just move? Eyes wide she quickly removed the lid and the head popped out, a purple spiney bug head. Bonnie's eyes got watery

"Oh my goodness!" she exclaimed taking out the shiney purple wurmple out of the box, "She perfect!"

James was no so gentle with the wrapping - however, when he realized that his box was *also* moving, he took a much slower approach. After all, he didn't want to hurt...his Wurmple! Laughing himself, he picked up the bug Pokemon, hugging him to his chest.

"Sweetheart, this is amazing!" he held the bug into the air. The Wurmple...was not impressed. He squirmed and glowered at James, his face completely sour as the young man hugged the pokemon again, and then leaned forward to embrace his fiance.

"Thank you, dear heart. He's perfect..." He looked into her eyes. "Just like you."

The shiney wurmple was also not impressed with how she was being held, but at the same time she seemed to take the 'I am mightier than you' approach and merely ignored the woman holding her.

"Oh James! We got each other the same thing! We must be perfect for each other!" Bonnie confessed as she turned the wurmple in her hands around to show her the other wurmple James was holding.

"Look ...a handsome little husband for you too!" She giggled transparently already proclaiming that their wurmples must be together always! Just like them. THe shiny wurmple however only sniffed and turned her head as if unimpressed with this bug before her.

All the male wurmple could think was "you've got to be kidding me" as James turned him about to meet his future mate. He almost growled at the female, and glared at her. If he'd had a tongue, he would have stuck it out at her. Just cause she was shiny, thinking she was better than him.

"They'll make beautiful babies someday, Bonnie. And we'll have our own team of Dustox to help with our studies!" Of course he wanted a Dustox...he loved the poisonous plants; his specialty was cultivating the species that most other men wouldn't dare to touch.

Bonnie hadn't even thought about babies! Oh but wouldn't they just be so adorable??? "We could have a huge family!"

She laughed giving her darling little wurmple a small poke as if to remind her to look at other things besides the ceiling. "I think I am going to call her...Drosera! After the sundew plant." Bonnie announced as she gave the little bug pokemon a tickle, and that shiney wurmple looked beyond being impressed.

"Oh, that's a perfect name for her!" Because everything about them is perfect! Oh course! Looking at his Wurmple, he had to contemplate a name...it had to work with Bonnie's. Another plant,well of course it had to be another plant.

"What about Hemlock? He'll grown into that name, don't you think?"

Hemlock...well, now he just rolled his eyes. Grow into it? What was that supposed to mean?? He didn't have to grow into *anything*. He was awesome, just the way he was.

Drosera gave a small sigh wiggling out of the woman's grasp to crawl down the length of her arm and then perch on her head. Because obviously no one else realized she should be on top looking down at everyone and thing. SHe gave a small laughing sound at the other wurmples naming. A great pair they would make? riiiight.

"How about we leave these two love birds alone to get better aquainted." Bonnie suggested, "I have some dinner almost ready for us to eat."

"Go get 'er, Hemlock," James encouraged as he set the Wurmple down on the ground. He then stood and offered a hand to his lady - the smile never leaving his eyes as he lead her off to the dining area.

Hemlock...was not impressed. He didn't even make any moves towards...what was her name supposed to be again? Deroseria? Whatever. He turned tail and tried to find something more interesting than the stuck up shiny Wurmple. No way was SHE ever going to be HIS mate.

Giving a high and mighty sound she didn't even bother to move after being taken off Bonnie's head. Why should she? SHe was on a chair...nice and high, why would she want to be with a common wurmple anyway? Looking away she avoided looking at the other wurmple, as if staring at a wall would be more interesting...than looking at him.  

RuddyPup

RuddyPup

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:36 am
Wurmples Can't Swim
RP between Hemlock and Neptune

There were plenty of poisonous things in the forest, and Neptune was a smart little eevee and knew which of the berries not to eat and what plants didn't agree with her stomach. But right now food wasn't on her mind, she was looking for vines, something strong enough to withstand her weight, she had planned on jumping off the water fall with one of them wrapped around her waist.

It was going to be glorious! She could just imagine the rush and feeling of the wind and then SNAP she will bounce right back up! So brilliant was this plan that she was completely engrossed with her task of finding vines.

James, for all of his dorkish behavior and falling all over his fiance...was actually an outdoors-man at heart. He enjoyed being out in the field, digging up new plants to bring back to his green house. Today the weather was perfect for an expedition, so he packed his bag, tossed Hemlock onto his shoulder...and set out. He was looking for a semi-aquatic plant that was supposed to grow near quick moving water...so the pair took a hike to a waterfall that James knew from his youth.

Hemlock was excited for the day out. It was away from the house, away from Bonnie...and most importantly, away from that boorish female. He nearly bounced on James' shoulder, already halfway crawling down the man's arm as they stopped and he was allowed off his ride.

"Now don't go too far, Hemlock," James instructed as he started to unpack. However, the Wurmple completely ignored him, inching his way towards a strange bush made of vines.

Neptune popped her head out of the bush when Hemlock had arrived at it, shaking her head she blinked and her ears pricked forward, "Oh hey!" She called out to the wurmple as she wriggeled her way free of the vines.

"Hey! Hey! You wanna play with me? I have the coolest game I want to play, but I can't find vines strong enough. You want to help me test the vines? " She asked in a rush picking up a vine and jumping over to Hemlock before putting the vine on the ground before him. Her tial wagged in such a way it was hard to not get excited as well.

Who the hell was this?? Hemlock nearly toppled over when the head popped out of the bush, barely managing to use his little suctiony feet to keep himself stable. And then this...Eevee was just all over the place and OMG how did they have so much energy? His head bobbed back and forth as he watched him bounce around.

"What...what are you trying to do?" he asked, moving over to poke at the vine. How was he supposed to pick this up, it was longer than he was! "How are you...testing these?"

Give him a moment. Right now he was confused, the excitement will come.

Neptune figured since he had picked up the vine it MUST mean that he was helping her! Excellent!

"Awesome you are so going to enjoy this!" She exlaimed as she picked up her end with her teeth and then digging her feet into the ground gave him a nod as if...this would explain everything they were about to do and YANKED. SHe had been tying vines to trees to test their strength but...tying took so much time since she didn't have hands.

Aaaand...there he went! The yank completely caught him off guard, and Hemlock went flying over Neptune's head.

"Waaaaah!" he screamed, tumbling about in the air before landing on the ground and rolling several feet. "Ow," he groaned, the world spinning about him a bit. Wha jus happen?

Neptune was completely surprised to see the Wurmple fly over her head, dropping the vine she hurried over to him hoping he was okay.. seeing that he was she smiled brightly tail wagging furiously.

"THAT WAS AWESOME! DUDE YOU HAVE TO LET ME TRY!" She exclaimed as she rushed back to the vine and then brought it over to Hemlock. There was no, hey are you okay, for she assumed everyone was tough like her. SHe dropped the vine in front of him giving him an excited look.

"You ready? come one try and send me flying!"

When he saw the Eevee come into view, all excited...he realized something.

"That...was...AWESOME!" he chimed in, laughing as he rolled back onto his feet, wiggling all over. Hell, he even bounced a bit! "Oh man, that was CRAZY!" Still laughing, he watched as the Eevee ran back over to the vine and brought it to him. Grabbing the end, he wasn't sure if he was going to have the strength to do this. They may have been the same size...but this Eevee definitely had more bulk and strength that the Wurmple had at this stage in his life.

"Ok! Count of three. One...two!" He didn't wait for three. He yanked back on the vine with all of his little wormy might, trying to both throw the Eevee over his head and swing him out over towards the water at the same time.

Okay so the wurmple was really trying, but other than pulling the eevee off balanced it wasn't going to be enough to send her flying. Well that was lame, BUT she felt like she should play along anyway! Seeing the waters edge she eye'd it and then literally threw herself over the edge and into the stream. Sitting up drenched she shook her head, revealing the collar around her neck and the blue stone attached to it. Dropping the vine from her mouth she laughed and then standing up in the arm pit deep water she shook her long fur and deliberately tried to get the wurmple wet.

"Hey! Your a lot of fun! you wanna help me find a vine strong enough we can jump from the water fall?" SHe asked all a buzz adrenaline pumping.

He was laughing as the Eevee went flying into the water...not realizing that he hadn't done it himself, but he didn't really care at this point. Mighty Bug he wasn't and Hemlock knew that.

"Jump...from the waterfall?" he asked in disbelief, looking up at the mountainous cliff. He's crazy...this guy is crazy.

"You're nuts! But ok, let's do it!" Without waiting for the Eevee to get out of the water, Hemlock crawled back over towards the vine bush...thing. He dove right in, finding the end of one vine and following it back and around. He was somewhat measuring it out, by his own body lengths, really.

After a few moments, when he'd thought the 'rope' would be long enough...he began to chew. Nibbling his way through the vine, it was be nice and long by the time they got it untangled from the rest.

Nuts? Naptune had never been referred to as crazy before, eccentric? Yes. Crazy? Well she supposed some people would see her as that. Stepping out of the water she shook herself, okay perhaps purposely near the wurmple. Though she admired his methods at measuring out the vine and then using his teeth to saw through the vine.

"Your really good at this!" She complimented him and as soon as he was done she gathered the rope up in coils and then laid on the ground. "Come on! Get on my back! it will be faster to the top of the waterfall!"

The Wurmple laughed, crawling into the coiled vine and holding onto it with every other one of his suctioning feet. It took him a moment, but he finally managed to climb up onto the Eevee's back. Feeling...somewhat wrong, heh, as he held onto the collar. After all...this looked very, uhmm...yeah. Anyway, getting back to the task at hand!

"To the top!" Cue dramatic point of a foot towards the top of the waterfall, while trying very hard to keep a grip on the...collar? "Hey, what's this thing?"

Before the question could be answered Neptune had laughed and did a fake whinney as she reared and then ran as fast as she could possible up the side trail to the water falls top. It was a rocky ascent and the poor wurmple would probably have a tough time hanging on, but Neptune only slowed down once she was out of breath and at the top. Laying down in a flop like manner she panted and laughed again.

"That was great! we should do it again!" She stated as she then recalled the question about the collar. "Oh? This? I dunno I've always had it." She stated with a shrug.

"WOOAOAOAOA!" Hemlock's voice bounced and wobbled as he did during the ride, nearly loosing his grip on either the Eevee's collar or the vine during the trip. Finally when they reached the top, he rolled off and towards the side, eyes spinning some.

"Wow...what a ride," he laughed, shaking his head and sitting up straight.

"Oh, ok. Looks neat," he commented, starting to uncoil the vine. "So what are we gonna secure this to?" he glanced about, hoping there was a tree or something. A root, maybe?

Neptune hadn't actually thought that far ahead. The idea for the vines had come latent in her planning and attaching it to an anchor...not even apart of the plan. She gave a thoughtful look, then a thinking hard expression as if it hurt her to do so. Then she brightened and bounded over to an outcropping of rocks. One of them was tall like and would surely be a good anchor.

"Right here!" she declares patting the rock with a paw. She realized a bit belatedly that she had never seen this wurmple in the forest before and she wondered if he was a caught pokemon.

"Sounds like a plan," he agreed, grabbing one end of the vine and running...as much as a Wurmple can...towards the rock. Little suction cups working, Hemlock crawled himself around the rock a time of two, looping the vine around itself before trying to tie a knot of some sorts...hard to do with suction cup feet and no thumbs.

"Ok, that should hold," he said, nodding his head sagely before climbing down off the rock. He was liking this day. Also, was it strange that the pokemon with the Trainer doesn't have a collar...and the wild one does? Though, not like Hemlock knew anything about this Eevee other than the fact he was crazy. And fun. Much more fun then he'd ever expect Drosera to be.

Bouncing with energy from foot to foot she followed the wurmple around and gave a WOOO when he had managed the task of tying it to a rock, THIS WAS GOING TO BE AWESOME! Hoping around happily she grabbed the end of the vine and then stopped herself. Who should go first?

"You can go first!" She suggested as she had been leaping from this ledge awhile, may as well let the wurmple try it out first and have some fun!

There was a pause...and then the Wurmple decided he was going to throw caution to the wind and go for it. He didn't stop to think about it...Hemlock just grabbed the vine in his mouth, and took his wiggling run towards the edge...and jumped!

He was falling, falling down...and then he hit the end of the line. Sadly, the force was too much for his little buggy mouth to hold onto the vine, and instead of snapping up, he ended up being forced to let go and hit the water with a splash barely overshadowed by the thunder of the waterfall itself.

There'd be a long...pause.

Running up to the rock ledge she peered down cheering him on even if he couldn't hear her, wait...wut? he didn't tie the string around him? She watched as she hit the water, recalled how it hurt to belly flop at such a height and when he didn't reappear.....

Big eye'd she scrambled a moment and then without thinking herself lept off the edge. The cold air was always exhilarating but even as the water rushed up to greet her, the loud SMACK of her body hitting it, numbed with pins and needles she looked around under the falls trying to find her little bug friend.

He was there, under the water....wiggling around frantically, trying his hardest to turn himself up towards the surface. See, the problem was that he was a bug, and didn't really have the limbs to be trying to swim with. Instead of being able to really get some power, he just turned in lopsided circles.

And he was definitely in something like a panic. He'd realized about three seconds too late that this 'swimming' thing was not a good idea. Anytime he managed to turn around and see the Eevee under the water with him, he just wanted to scream for help...but that would have been a very bad idea.

Neptune spotted the wriggling wurmple quickly, being the color red probably helped. Doggy paddling she made her way to him, the first thing was to get him above the water line get some air into him. SO instead of grabbing him she swam under him and then upwards to the surface. With him on her back he could have the best chances, she only hoped he could hang on a little longer. Breaking the surface she took a gasp of a breath and then swam for sure.

"You okay there little buddy?"

GAAASP! Heave, heaveheave...Hemlock broke through the surface and immediately started gulping down air, spitting up some water as he slumped against the back of the Eevee.

"That...was...CRAZY," he said tiredly but with a laugh, glancing at his savior...trying to not let on just how scared he'd been. "Thanks."

The eevee only laughed as she made her way to the shore, "You should of told me you couldn't swim!" she stated as a tease as she clambered up onto shore and panting rolled onto her side almost smushing the wurmple with her weight. It was quite humorous actually the soaking wet eevee her hair plastered to her body and the poor nearly drowned Wurmple still recovering from his ordeal of almost drowning. Now nothing was particularly funny but as soon as the danger had passed the eevee couldn't help but start giggling...or rather a smothered choked laugh before she just couldn't help herself anymore and started laughing so hard her sides were aching.

"I didn't know I couldn't swim!" he responded, half indignantly and half laughing. "Otherwise I would have told you!"

Once they were on the shore, Hemlock rolled with the tumble...landing on his back on the ground and coughing up a little bit more water. At first, he pouted (though falsely) as he was laughed at, but then it became infectious and he began to chuckle and laugh until he was rolling on the ground and having trouble breathing.

"Oh, man...stop! Stop!" he laughed, then coughed a bit. "I'm...heheh, still recovering!"

Neptune had to cover her muzzle to smother her laughter once her chest begins to burn in demand for air she takes several deep breaths and sighs.

"Man you are so much fun! much more fun that the pokemon around here normally. You with a trainer or somethin? You should totally come back here! or better yet stay!" She stated as her brain raced through things, yes it would be so much more fun if he stayed with her!

Once catching his breath, Hemlock rolled his eyes and made a sour face.

"Yeah, I have a trainer. Guy named James...nice guy, but completely ga-ga over this girl. Oh, and get this!" Now he was fired up; rolling back onto his belly and scowling.

"So, he and this girl are engaged, right? So she gets me for him, and he gets her a shiny Wurmple...and they think we're gonna get *married* like them!" He snorted. "And have KIDS!"

"Whatever. No way I'd ever marry her." He stuck out his tongue.

Rolling onto her side she leaned on a paw rather comically.

"Eeeewwwwww that is gross!' She agree'd not realizing how much of a boy she was making herself out to be. After all she was just a young eevee herself and the thought of having kids or kissing a boy was gross!

"Well you can always stay with me, after all I wouldn't want to marry just cause someone picked someone out for me. That is just...weird."

"Yeah...that'd be pretty cool," the Wurmple said wistfully. But there was something...tugging on his heart. He never really thought about leaving James before; he'd always thought he was stuck with the guy. Now, however, with the possibility of freedom...he just couldn't bring himself to agree.

"I dunno. Like I said, he's a good guy. Takes care of me, gives me my space when I want it. Like now...how many trainers do you know would just let their one and only Pokemon wander off?" He shrugged. "Maybe when I evolve and I'm stronger."

He wiggled a pair of his sticky feet in the Eevee's direction. "So you don't have a trainer, but you have a collar? That's kinda weird, too."

Looking down at the collar she poked at it a bit distractedly.

"I think I may of belonged to someone once...a long time ago. But I was pretty young then, barely left my mom...." Trailing off she shrugged as if it didn't really matter now.

"I've always had it, so I Consider it my lucky charm." She proclaimed with an ear wiggle. Standing up she shook her body to get rid of the excess water on her fur.

"Do you like being with your trainer?" She asked, as there was this one weird human that kept tracking her.

That...made him stop for a moment. Did he like being with his trainer? Sort of...he guessed.

"Well, if you could call James a trainer - they never really 'train'. More like James lets me do my thing while he does his thing. So...yeah, why not? Who wouldn't like an owner like that?" he said with a shrug of his buggy shoulders.

"Why?" the Wurmpel scoffed. "You thinking about coming with me since I can't stay here with you?" He grinned...if he had been older, one could have said he looked charming. "Am I just that awesome?" and he chuckled.

She rolled her eyes at his comment and using a paw punched him in the ...shoulder? Well whatever was the wurmple equivalent of a shoulder anyway.

"Not more awesome than I am." SHe puffed up her chest and then laughed, "Though you are pretty close. Man taking a dive like that and you can't even swim! That takes guts." SHe complimented him before she stuck her tongue out at him and then laughed again.

"Nah I will remain here. I think I would miss my water fall, what would I do in a human home? Launch myself off their weird roofed houses?"

"I told you, I didn't *know* I can't swim!" Hemlock protested with a laugh, whipping his rear end around a little bit in a mock smack in the Eevee's direction - those spines at least *looked* intimidating.

"Hemlock! HEMLOCK!"

The Wurmple's head snapped in the direction of his name, "Heh, speak of the devil," he snorted, looking back to the Eevee. "Guess I better get going. He'll start freaking out if I don't show up soon."

Neptune looked dissapointed but she perked up right away, "You'll come and visit again soon?" SHe asks looking like she may wrestle him to the ground to get a yes answer out of him.

He nodded his head vigorously. "I'll try...though, I'll tell you what, I'm not trying *that* again!" Hemlock said with a laugh and a point towards the top of the water. Waving his feet, he started to crawl away.

"Bye...hey! Do you even have a name, or do you just go by Eevee?"

Laughing she chased after him a bit playfully.

"Mine's Neptune! Or do you just go by wurmple? " She tossed back at him in a teasing manner. Neptune would have to figure out a different game they could play that wouldn't involve the little wurmple drowning again.

"Hemlock," he said, smirking. "If it wasn't obvious by the name being shouted around here." He gave another wave. "Bye Neptune!" he called before disappearing under a bush...thinking to himself what an awesomely nice guy that Eevee dude was. Crazy...a little bouncy...but a nice guy, all the same.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:06 am
When It All Changed
RP between Hemlock and Drosera

Of course they were at Bonnie's house. If James wasn't out in the field or working in his green house, they were visiting Bonnie and...bleh, Drosera. Hemlock couldn't take very much of the Wurmple female - as a matter of fact, he rarely gave himself the chance to HAVE to interact with her, often wiggling himself away the second his trainer's attention was focused elsewhere.

Which, when Bonnie was around, didn't take long.

Today they were out in the garden; Hemlock didn't really care why, but this was where he was forced to stay. Though, it wasn't too bad, really...lots of pretty flowers and bushes for him to crawl around and through and past. Hell, if he was lucky, he'd be able to avoid Drosera all day long.

The shiny wurmple wasn't a fan of her ..'choosen one'. It was sickening. How dare they fix her up with a commoner wurmple? With a sniff her nose turned up in the air she was trying to find something pretty. She wasn't exactly sure why she was so keen on this idea, but she felt almost obsessed with the idea. Pretty though, she couldn't quite describe in what way. Having found nothing in the house she had set upon herself to look outside...and was annoyed to see Jame's car parked outside the house. That meant HE was here. Giving a HMPH she continued on her search for a pretty thing that she so desperately wanted.

It wouldn't take long before they came upon each other, though who knows who saw whom first, yes? All that Hemlock knew was that he was crawling his way around a corner...and there SHE was. Making a sour face, he was tempted to turn around and go back the way he came. However, that means she would get what she wanted, right? Why should she be allowed to win all the time?

"Outta my way," he demanded...perhaps the first real sentence he'd ever actually said to her.

Raising up as she was spoken too, she had been too distracted with a flower wondering if it was pretty enough for what she wanted to notice Hemlock coming her way. Giving a HMPH sound again a little arm touching her chest lightly.

"A Lady doesn't 'get out of the way. And where did you learn to speak like that?" Drosera asked as she gave him an icey glance before trying to find that flower again. No..no upon closer inspection that flower was not enough for what she needed.

"Well since you're not a lady, you won't have any trouble moving then, will you?" he retorted, a small grin on his face. He liked that...that sounded smart. He was proud of that one. Though he didn't have a good answer for the question...maybe it wouldn't matter. No, it didn't matter. Who cared how he spoke. That's the best she deserved, anyway.

He started to move around her, pretending to not be interested in whatever it was she was doing. Because he wasn't. Really...he wasn't side glancing whatever it was she was looking for as he scuttled past her.

Giving the best offended bug look ever she hmphed again and then moved away from the flower that was no longer good enough for her needs.

"You are so rude. Don't you know you should be polite to a lady?" Drosera snubbed as she then went to another flower...though this was a weed and she instantly dismissed it. The wurmple was so....distracted with her task that she seemed to have a fairly strong purpose in her movements.

Was she just going to keep feeding him lines? Fully engaged now, Hemlock turned around to follow after Drosera, rolling his eyes rather dramatically.

"Again, when you show me a lady, I will gladly be polite to her. Until then, I have no reason to be nice," he chuckled at that one, feeling his pride swell.

"What are you doing, anyway?" He wanted to ask if she'd lost a contact - he'd heard it somewhere, but was unsure as to what a 'contact' was, and didn't want to be caught looking dumb.

Drosera was absorbed with her slow cataloging a list of possible and no's as she went along the garden. Snubbing at his comment about her not being a lady she continued on her search in silence. At least until she was being shadowed by a rather irritating wurmple.

"I am trying to find something." She states bluntly as she didn't want to waste her breath on him.

"Oh, really?" the male said with a...mocking tone to his voice. You know the one, that sort of sing-song, 'no s**t, Sherlock' way? Yeah, that. Looking around him, he noted another weed similar to the one she'd passed by before. Grinning, he crawled over and plucked it from the ground, quickly rushing around to attempt to cut her off...waving it in her face.

"Something like this?" he asked, now using his most helpful of voices. Yes, he'd help...drive her nuts.

Drosera looked positively repulsed he would wave a WEED of all things in front of her face, but instead of back peddeling she gave a small stomp of her sucker like feet and then reaching forward bit off the flower head and chewed it smirking at him. Swallowing she gave a mocking laugh at him.

"Oho ho ho ho, tastey but certainly not beautiful." SHe gave him the largest smirk she could find before she pushed past him trying to see what it was that sparkled just to the left of him. After all that looked VERY promising, what she wanted to use it for she decided she would know once she got her many little hands on in.

He blinked as the majority of the weed was suddenly missing...but only missed that single beat before eating what had been left in his mouth. Two can play at that game, yes yes, but she was already walking past him...and he decided he was going to get to the shiny object first.

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle...he moved himself right on past Drosera and made a bee-line towards whatever the object was. He had to get to it before she did. Call dibs. REALLY piss her off.

Taking a deep breath she looked positively spiney, as if she could shoot them out of her body she would aim directly for him! That...that BRUTE! Instead she did something she had never intention of ever doing, she....used string shot. Drosera would blame him of course for her resorting to such barbarious methods. Using enough to get his back legs firmly adhered to the grass she quickly tried to scuttle past him, urgent to get to whatever the sparkly thing was before them. SHe couldn't help but grin as she moved past him even if it was only as fast as a wurmple could manage being so low to the ground and having such short legs.

"HEY!" he snapped as suddenly he was unable to move, practically growling as she started to move past him. Struggling for a moment, she was at least a body length or two out in front before the light bulb went off. He was a Wurmple. He knew String Shot, probably better than she did!

He let out his own attack, his eyes narrowed in determination. She wasn't going to get away that easily! No way, no how...and it wasn't something he'd ever be ashamed of.

Drosera gave a small lady like squeal as her own feet suddenly felt very sticky. Half turning her eyes grew huge and then narrowed into slits as she gave Hemlock the biggest glare.

"You ...you...barbarian!" She shrieked as she went to try and get her legs moving but finding the sticky substance to be really really sticky. Giving another frustrated sound she thrashed her body before finally just getting so angry she spat more string shot at Hemlock. Two could play at this game! She aimed for his legs more so, so she could slow him down and then for good measure shot a wad full at his mouth to hopefully shut him up.

"You shot first!" Hemlock barked back at her, his grin momentarily triumphant! Yes! He'd gotten her, he'd won! Then she started shooting more of the string at him...and managed to get a huge spit wad right in his mouth.

He snarled behind the web, thrashing about; stuck like this, he couldn't even return fire! So instead he focused on getting himself free. Spitting out the web as best as he could, he began chewing at the webbing around his feet. He had to get free; he had to make her pay!

"You cheater!" he shouted between frantic bites.

What either of them had failed to notice was the shining things...not the thing that they'd bee going after. No, these were objects falling from the sky. A pair, almost twins...hurtling at what could be considered "alarming speed" towards them as they bickered and fought.

Drosera only stuck her tongue out at him and as he tried to chew away at the strong she would readily replace what he managed to get off. To distracted to notice the two shiny object hurlting down towards them. Drosera should of been trying to remove her own stuck feet, but she felt so much satisfaction with getting Hemlock back for sticking her with webbing she didn't care. More and more string adhering his legs firmly to the ground. SHe was about to work on his body when suddenly something heavy crashed into her head. The shock of the imapct knocked the poor wurmple out.

Hemlock would chew a bit...and then shoot at Dee...and then chew some more. To no avail, really because she just kept going. Finally he noticed she wasn't adding onto the webbing, he looked over and noted that the Wurmple girl was knocked out.

"Haha! Tired yourself out!" he shouted at her triumphantly...completely ignoring the star that sparkled not to far from her head. He never heard the whistling sound - after all, they say you never hear the one that hits you. A multitude of stars swam before his vision as the other object collided with his head...and then there was nothing but inky darkness and silence.

RuddyPup

RuddyPup

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:57 pm
Waking Up Wurmples
RP between Hemlock and Drosera

It felt like something large and heavy had decided to crush her skull. Trying to lift her head she found that there was a sticky substance covering her, it was restricting her movements and she gave a bit of a squeal as it was very gross. Though her squealing stopped completely when she realized just how much...bigger she was. Blinking she looked down at herself and noted that she...had arms...long ..slender pale arms the ended to well manicured nails.

Of course she was still covered in string shot that Hemlock had spat at her earlier and with fingers she deftly attempted to remove all the sticky strands. Goodness! She..she was human now! She had long legs that ended in toes and..wow...she ...she needed a mirror...STAT.

"Hemlock!" Drosera called out scrambling to her feet unsteadily before she spotted a figure that could only be her annoying betrothed.

Why did she care what happened to him? but still she rushed to his side and frowned...no..he is a jerk..why should she help him? So instead of helping him out of the sticky mess, she merly sat down in a lady like fashion before poking a stick at him.

He'd be still for a few moments longer before finally the Wurmple boy gave a groan, shifting sluggishly in the...mess of string.

"Oww...what happened? Who hit me?" Hemlock said groggily, opening his eyes and looking around in confusion.

Everything was blurry, and entirely too bright; it took a good moment or two before the form of some purple-haired being started coming into focus, and in an instant he knew exactly who it was.

"Dee! Holy crap, what happened to you?" he shouted, trying to sit up abruptly...only to find himself entangled.

Oh, right...String Shot. Hemlock would already be pulling at the white threads when he realized he wasn't the same anymore, either.

"Holy crap, what happened to me???"

Drosera had by this time managed to get over her initial shock of becoming human, though she was still releasing the use of fingers...having them...and she loved her nails. In fact she had been looking them over for the hundreth time when Hemlock finally came to.

"I've obviously matured into an even more beautiful version of myself." The shiny wurmple girl proclaimed a superiority in her tone as she looked him over and giving a wrinkle of her nose. "Unfortunately only I was the lucky one to get such good looks.."

"'I've obviously matured into an even more'...blahblahblah," Hemlock said with a sneer, making a sickened face at the end of his sentence. "I'd tell you to stuff it, but you're already so full of yourself."

Finally getting all the string off, Hemlock sat up fully and looked himself over. Oh man...hands! He held them out in front of him, flexing his fingers before looking at both the front and back of his palms.

"This is crazy," he mused out loud, his mind racing with all the awesome new things he could do...like swim. And when the realization hit him, he straightened up abruptly like he'd been shocked with a Thunder Bolt.

"I can learn how to swim! Yes, I can't wait to tell Neptune, haha! I can learn how to swim!"

Drosera's face darkened in annoyance at his sneer and aweful teasing but she was better than that and so only made a hmph sound turning her head away from him and crossing her arms over her chest. She stiffened when that stupid Eevee's name popped into conversation.

"Uh shouldn't we be telling our trainers first what happened? You always jump ahead...I hope you drown when that Neptune teaches you." She snapped moving to stand up again brushing the dirt off herself as she was so pretty.

Hemlock rolled his eyes when the Wurmple girl - not just a female anymore, but an actual girl...how weird is that? - mentioned their trainers. Obviously, going to tell James was the last thing on his mind. All the man ever wanted Hemlock to do was sit and help him categorize plants.

BORING. Hanging out with Neptune was way, way more fun and interesting.

"Meh, James will probably want to analyze me for the rest of the day. Where's the fun in that?" he said, sounding a little pouty...kicking his leg and snickering at the fact he had a leg that ended in a foot instead of just stumps.

"Or they'll whisk us away to start replanning our wedding..." he said, narrowing his eyes slyly. Giving a huge grin, he leaned closer to Dee...appearing creepily 'affectionate'. "Just think, you'll spend the rest of the day with meeeeeee."

Drosera huffed again with his first comment, it wasn't like Bonnie would be any better, but at least now Drosera could VOICE her opinions on the clothes that woman wore. She turned her head to look at him at the second remark only to find that he was much closer than she had anticipated, their lips almost colliding into each other but luckily their horns caused them to jar instead. Her face reddened at how close he was and so on instinct she SHOVED Hemlock away.

"A...as IF I would want to be stuck with ..with you! Your ..just such a barbarian!"

Despite the jar of their horns colliding, Hemlock nearly rolled over onto his side with laughter, holding his side with one arm while pounding the ground with a fist and pointing a finger at Dee in his mockery.

"Hahaha, ooooh! Oh man, your face was priceless!" he said amidst his giggling, wiping a tear from his eye and calming himself down just long enough to hear her call him a barbarian. Again.

"Oh, come on DeeDee...that words getting stale, you can do better than that," Hemlock verbally prodded her, his grin wide and his face almost rosey. "Snob."

Let's see how long it takes before she gets up and storms off, shall we?

Drosera felt her hackles rise at being made fun of, then again they never got along did they? Forced upon their first meeting to be 'betrothed' she never really liked him. And now that she was even more beautiful than before he had the gall to make fun of her?

"Snob? Now who has the lame lines." She snapped back her face still red from the close encounter and embarrassment. How could she get back at him for being such a mean ...wurmple..child... The only thing that came to mind was actually kissing him and that just...sounded GROSS. She would rather kiss a frog...at least there was the off chance it would turn into a prince. This one would probably turn INTO the frog instead. A gross little ugly frog.

"Slug. I can't believe you can't appreciate beauty when you see it."

Her jabs about his lines being lame rolled off his back, the grin lingering as Hemlock tried lining up other names to call her - because kissing was definitely...not on his mind. Not now, not ever. As the redness on her face darkened, his chuckled.

"I didn't say lame, I said stale. You've already called me a barbarian today," he explained, putting some effort into sounding smart. "Shrew," he added.

He liked this game. Pressing Dee's buttons was so easy.

Did he seriously just call her a SHREW? Anger was replacing embarrassment and she felt her nails press into the palms of her hands as she tried to stop herself from shaking.

"Y..o..u...y..ou.." She couldn't even formulate a good response, but tears were gathering at the corner of her eyes, after all they were just children...even if she was a high and mighty snob of a child.

"I HATE YOU!" She screamed at him, a very childish thing to do....but it was enough.

A better person would have seen those tears and immediately felt guilty. A better person would have felt deflated, ashamed, and apologetic. Sadly, for Drosera, Hemlock was not that better person; not yet, at least. Despite the fact he had this nifty growth spurt...the Wurmple was also still just a child, who suddenly felt amazing because he'd gotten the one being in this whole world he couldn't stand to break down and cry.

"Meowth got your..." Oh, but before he could even finish the sentence, she was shouting at him.

Gotcha.

"You shouldn't scream at people, Drosera," he said, chastising her a little bit. He even threw in a disappointed head shake just for good measure. "It's not very becoming of a lady to shout. Besides, it'll give you wrinkles." Ooooh, he knows just how to twist that knife, doesn't he?

Her eye's went wide at his words and before she could think properly her hand shot out and unlady like punched him in the jaw. It hurt her hand greatly, so much that tears did spring forth but that was due to the pain in her small fist. Turning on her heel before he could recover she ran for the house, trying to stifle the crying between her unhurt hand as she went to go find somewhere quiet and dark to collect herself. Bonnie would discover the whimpering child in her clothes closet and mistook her crying in fear of what she had become. Bonnie would comfort the little girl and discover that it was actually her pokemon Drosera and would go find her fiance in a flurry shortly afterwords to reveal the happy discovery.

For the second time today, Hemlock saw stars...not as big, not as bright, but a flurry of them erupted in the one eye just above his jaw were Dee punched him, fair and square. The force caused him to recoil, and by the time he recovered, the shiny Wurmple girl was gone.

Rubbing his face, he could already feel the swelling starting...great, how was he going to explain this to James? Still, Hemlock smiled rather cruelly, proud of the intense reaction he'd gotten out of Dee; he'd managed to break through that bratty display and make her feel like a real person for once.

He'd get up and head home, making sure to take the long way and get himself thoroughly dirty and disheveled looking. It'd be easier to explain the bruise that would eventually form under his eye that way.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:50 pm
You're A Bully
RP between Hemlock and Neptune

Having legs was awesome; Hemlock was so much faster and could actually run, instead of just shuffling forward quickly. He could also climb and jump, which made getting up and over the rocks towards Neptune's territory a hell of a lot easier going. Though he was huffing and puffing a bit as he made his way towards the waterfall where his best friend lived, he felt such pride in himself.

Mostly because he was sporting a nice, dark bruise under his left eye, purple and blue and even a little green in some areas. Dee had walloped on him hard, and he loved every moment of it. Even when he woke up that first day and couldn't really chew properly without his face hurting. Still so worth it.

Anyway, he was getting towards the top of a rock pile now...he'd probably be able to see the waterfall in a moment or two.

Neptune was...a rambunctious child, becoming human didn't even phase her, in fact in only opened up more opportunities for playing rough and hard. Having hands was wonderful, she had to relearn how to swim from Winston, the bookworm of man who had been studying her activities before she had become human. Semi-adopting her mostly out of obligation, he had tried to explain that she needed to wear a girls bathing suit and girls clothes...which Neptune quickly shunned as she thought the full piece bathing suit would just be annoying to get under the ruff of hair around her throat. The man only conceded since..well they were in the middle of the forest...who would notice a girl wearing a boy's bathing suit? Besides Neptune looked awefully like a boy anyway. And that hair did cover up everything on her chest...so...he let it slide for now.

At the moment that Hemlock was making his appearance Neptune was running off the top of the water fall, a boy like cry of WOO HOO erupted through the air as a loud crash and splash came from the stream below.

At first Hemlock couldn't believe what he was seeing...but sure enough, he'd know that shout of rambunctious joy anywhere, and with his own howl he laughed from his place on the pile of rocks.

"Yeah! Go Neptune!" he cheered, starting to scramble his way down from the tiny mountain, stumbling more than once but recovering quickly.

He could always count on Neptune for a good time, and now that they were both like this...well, there's no telling what amount of trouble they could go get into.

Her head erupted from the surface, hair covering half her face as she half heard the shout of a voice she knew quite well.

"HEY!" She called out with a wave noticing that it wasn't just her that had changed so had her best friend! Swimming to shore she dragged herself out, literally the hair from her tail and chest made swimming almost a chore, but she still loved it. Without missing a beat she ran up to Hemlock, noticing almost INSTANTLY the bruise under his left eye.

"WOAH! What did you do there? Hit a tree branch on the way down?" She laughed poking at the still rather fresh looking bruise with a finger before she gave him a quick 'bear hug' lifting him up slightly and squeezing him tightly before releasing him. "When did you change???" She demanded in her next sentence looking him over. He certainly looked cool enough!

"You look like a drowned rat," the Wurmple boy started to say with a laugh, pulling back the hood of his jacket to reveal the poofy mess of black hair as he came up to Neptune.

Though, of course, he'd tried to back-pedal when he saw the finger coming for his face, wincing and chuckling, punching Neptune's shoulder, "You a**, it's still sore!" he snapped jokingly.

"Haha, funny. No, but man do I...guhk!" And suddenly Hemlock's new feet were lightly kicking in the air as he was lifted off the ground a few inches, giving a muffled chuckle while patting Neptune's wet back before he was put down. "Good to see you, too Nep. Just a few days ago...and man, do I have a story to tell you about when me and Dee changed. Man, it's ridiculously priceless!"

Neptune only gave a strange and funny face at Hemlock's protest of his bruise being poked. After all it was just a bruise, not a broken arm or anything. Still she snorted a laugh and gestured that Hemlock follow her so that they could sit. It was a dead log she led them too, but it was rather dry and she climbed upon it and began to wring her wet hair out rather recklessly. This Dee Hemlock mentioned caught her interest. If anything he only complained about the other girl wurmple, and she sounded like a snob, but Neptune had yet to meet her so until then she wouldn't judge.

"So you got a story? Spill it before I came at you with more wet fur." She threatened as she shook her head to try like a dog get the rest of the water out of her hair.

Nearly bouncing, he followed Neptune over to the log...sliding away almost immediately when his friend began to shake around. It was a knee-jerk reaction, which he quickly remedied by sitting a comfortable distance from the Eevee.

Some day, when Neptune couldn't hide it any more, Hemlock would get a clue. Not today.

"Ok, so...first we were just regular Wurmples, like Pokemon right? And then something came down from the sky and clocked me on the head...and evidently, either it hit Dee too, or something else hit her...cause next thing you know, we're both waking up and we're like this!"

And with that, Hemlock proceeded to tell the Amazing Tale of Pissing Off Drosera, not skipping a detail and probably elaborating a little more than he had to more than once. Hell, when it struck his funny bone, he's even laugh at her sorry misfortune.

"And then, she's all blubbering and like 'I hate you!'," he went on. "So I told her that screaming at people isn't very becoming of a proper lady, and it'll give her wrinkles! Get this, she HITS ME...punches me right in the face," he said, so very excited and proud, pointing at the bruise.

"Then she ran off crying...Neptune, buddy, you should have seen her face!"

Neptune chuckeled as she listened to Hemlock retell his tale, about how they got hit in the head (wow sounded like her experience) and waking up totally different. Her enthusiasm though...started to lack...and soon she was down right frowning at the end of his story.

Why was he so proud of this? He made a girl cry....that wasn't cool...that wasn't cool at all. Even if she was annoying she didn't deserve to be teased like that.

So now Hemlock needed to see Neptune's face, it was dark with a look of 'what the F man' written across it. Leaning back he found a loose piece of bark and began to pick at it.

"Not cool man...that isn't cool at all. I am GLAD she hit you if your going to be a jerk like that." Neptune stated with a snort, a clearly unimpressed look on her face.

He was so caught up in his storytelling, Hemlock wouldn't even notice all was not well until he had covered from his victorious giggling...blinking his eyes as he realized that Neptune was anything but impressed.

"What? Seriously, Neptune...this is Dee we're talking about here. Drosera, you know...the Wurmple who's mission in life is to make my life miserable? All she ever does is put me down and try to get me angry...you don't think it's even the slightest bit amazing that for once I was able to completely piss her off??"

This...this was not how things were supposed to go.

Neptune leaned back still picking idly at the bark of the log, staring at her hand as she did this trying to figure out why it bothered her so much. Sure the girl sounded annoying, and yes she often was the start of most of their...'fights' but it had never escalated to having them hit each other

"Doesn't matter, you made a girl cry...you became a bully and a jerk. Even if you only meant to tease her...you obviously went a step too far." Neptune stated as she managed to rip off a piece of the bark, she stared at the lump a moment before she tossed it aside.

The Wurmple boy sat for a second longer, completely caught off guard...before giving a 'hmph' and settling heavily onto the log, his arms crossed over his chest. Petchulant little bugger, wasn't he? Really, he was just pouting, feeling dumb that Neptune was calling him a bully.

"Yeah, well...snob deserved every bit of it. Just because she's a stupid girl she's allowed to tease and pick on me, but I can't stand up for myself when I get the chance?"

He stood up with another huff, whirling around to glare at Neptune darkly, "If she'd been doing the same stupid thing, and I hauled off and punched her, no one would be sitting there going 'Gee, Dee...you sure did deserve that for being so mean.' I'm getting the short end of the stick no matter what I do!"

Neptune raised an eyebrow at his comment about 'stupid girl', normally gender never played a roll for her cause obviously she had a lot of fun no matter who she played with girl or boy.

"I am not saying its right for her to do it to you, but there is a line. Once you cross it its no longer teasing your hurting her with your words. Ever heard the phrase, 'take the high road'? it means be better than her and don't do it back." Neptune explained though she was itching to punch him now. Instead however she stood up and stood in front of her best friend her hands crossed over her chest.

"Then hit me if it would make you feel better. I don't care if you hit me, but don't bully Dee again or any other girl for that matter. If your frustrated just wail on me instead. I can take it. Deal?"

He sure did feel like an a**...though, what he'd said before still made perfect sense. Just because he had a thicker skin than Drosera, didn't mean it was ok for her to be nasty to him and call him ugly and stupid. With his arms still crossed over his chest, Hemlock looked at Neptune and realized he wouldn't ever wanna beat on his friend; that just wasn't right...

"I'm not gonna just sit there and let her be a brat," he explained. "But...I'll stop if she turns on the water works." Which should probably have been his clue from before, but...yeah. Oblivious Wurmple is oblivious.

Obviously.

Neptune rolled her eyes as if this had been a no duh part. Still though she cuffed Hemlock on the shoulder rather hard, "Hey I want to stay best friends with you, but I won't be friends with a bully...so if she if mean to you again how about I go talk to her? I mean it isn't like she can do much to me. I don't have the same triggers as you." Neptune stated with a smirk before she suddenly lept forward and got the wurmple kid in a head lock and started to mess up his hair rather badly.

"Okay? OKAY? Say yes all wise and powerful Neptune I shall listen!"

"You? Go talk to Dee? Ha, yeah right...good luck with that one," Hemlock scoffed. "No way anyone could talk some sense into that air-head of hers."

But then suddenly, Hemlock found himself in a head-lock, and the world was going every which way as his hair was ruffled and messed with.

"Ack! Hahaha, never...no way!" he said between laughs and coughs, trying to fight his way out from Neptune's grasp. He wrapped his arms around Neptune's waist, clinging to him and trying to throw the Eevee off balance in this...very, very strange dance.

RuddyPup

RuddyPup

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:43 am
PD w/ Mitja  
Hiatused Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out