Reply Old and Finished RPs
[PD] Somewhere Else in the Forest [Hemlock/Mitja]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuddyPup

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:27 pm
"Hemlock, don't wander too far off!" James warned as he started taking his gear out of his backpack, glancing up briefly as the Wurmple boy started walking off into the forest around them. "I'm gonna need your help later!"

It had been both a blessing and a curse when Hemlock, the Wurmple, had come home one day looking like a Pokemon/Human hybrid. On one hand...he had changed! James spent several days putting his Pokemon through tests, seeing what he was still capable of and what he was no longer able to do. Hemlock had also become an assistance of sorts, taking notes for his trainer as well as being an extra set of hands when needed.

The bad part was that now the boy was fully capable of going much farther than before when he explored, and often expressed his displeasure at having to stand around in the lab all day. He also had made it quite clear that he had no intention of becoming mated to Bonnie's Wurmple female, Drosera...but that was a different issue altogether.

"Uh huh, sure James," Hemlock called back over his shoulder, waving his hand and completely dismissing his trainer's concerns.

No way was he going to stand around and watch the botanist pick through plant leaves again. There was a whole world out there to explore, and Hemlock was going to take a good long walk in order to check it all out!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:14 pm
Miles was busy collecting rock samples above the ground. And though the recently grown shiny Venipede loved the dirtiness that collecting geological samples could bring she found herself less looking forward to possibly helping her trainer when it was not underground or in a cave. There was no challenge or danger this way so she grew a bit more bored with the whole thing. not to mention she did find being underground much more comforting and it reminded her of her former home.

The hooded silted eyes watched as her rather eccentric trainer became enthralled with a positivity dull outcropping of sandstone. It would be a prefect time to make a break for it and either return to her boulder and continue the work on it or maybe find a dark cave to explore. Since the change the venipede had found herself less afraid of the above ground world. Of course she would never admit to having been afraid in the first place. The change had been a rather interesting one. She was big enough and human enough now that she did not have to worry about some larger Pokemon trying to eat her and yet she had lots a surprising amount of armor. And her softer body was a bit more...annoying to deal with. She was not a fan of how squishy she had become nor the more feminine shape she had developed. To compensate for these unpleasant changes, that and the fact that Miles had no idea how to deal or dress a young girl (thankfully), Mitja dressed in thicker heavier clothes to cover her more venerable body.

With her trainer distracted it was far too easy to slip away. She knew that he would not worry and stuffing her hand into the pockets of her thick vest she headed off deeper into the woods. She was not familiar with this area but the thick cover of the trees promised more adventure than standing around watching Miles drool over soft sandstone. "Hmm...surely there is something fun to explore near by."

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

RuddyPup

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:53 pm
Somewhere along the line, Hemlock had pulled himself up into a tree for no other reason than he wanted to see how high he could climb. As a Wurmple, he'd been able to go nearly to the top of trees and over-look the surrounding areas. Now, with more weight and a bigger body...this was a much, much harder task. Also, it took a whole lot longer since he wasn't able to just shimmy his way past branches that were now firmly in his way. Now the Poke-boy had to slowly pick and choose branches to step on, looking for the strongest ones to support his new body.

He was about half-way up an immensely tall pine tree when he found he just couldn't go any further; no way any of those branches would support his weight. Hemlock was forced to just take a moment to catch his breath, cursing softly.

"Stupid branches," he muttered, settled his rear onto the branch which supported him.

It did give him a moment to look around, though, and it was during this moment to admire the view that he saw...well, would you look at that! It's another Poke-kid, like him and Neptune and Drosera! Man, how many of these weird hybrid kids were out there?

"Hey!" he shouted, waving his hand back and forth. "Hey, up here!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:37 pm
Once her trainer was out of her sight Mitja relaxed even more. She was wondering now since things seemed so calm in the woods if maybe she should be able to make it home to continue working on her future home. But the more she walked in the more she realized that she would not be able to make it home just yet. She drew her hands out of her pocket and was about to express her annoyance by beating a tree when she heard a voice.

Her full body tensed a bit and she turned to look around her until the voice added a to look up to a bright poke-child in a dark suit up in a tree near her. He raised a brow her buggy slitted eyes looked him over. He was so bright but judging from the horn she could see jutting out from his head and then from behind him she figured he was a bug type like herself. She smirked, "Your pretty high up there." She held out her hands to her side and looked around, "Were you running from something? I am sure what ever it is is gone now if you want to come down." her voice was scratchy and gruff with only a hint of femininity. "If not then I am sure I have a nasty little surprise for them." She said flashing a bright grin to the treed Wurmple.

It did not occur to her that if he had indeed ran up there away from something that that something could be a big enough to take her down, or something more of a bird nature. Well even if it were there was almost nothing that would get her to climb up that high in a tree. She would much rather be down in the ground somewhere.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

RuddyPup

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:35 pm
Has it been mentioned that Hemlock already has one friend which has him unknowingly gender confused? The boy doesn't really have the best luck with telling males from females unless the girl's wearing a skirt. Let's not talk about guys wearing skirts, he hasn't run into a person like that yet...but anyway. Leaning forward, Hemlock started shimmying himself down the branches to go meet what he was going to assume was a boy - at least until he was otherwise shown differently.

"No, I wasn't 'running away' from anything," he said, sounding a little defensive. He wasn't a coward, what was this guy talking about?? "I just wanted to see how high up I could climb."

The Wurmple boy jumped the last 3 or 4 feet to the ground, landing with a low thud on the dirt and brush, "I used to be able to reach the top, but it's a lot harder now than when I was a Pokemon."

Back on the ground and dusting himself off, Hemlock took a better look at this new acquaintance. He was a bug Poke-kid, which was cool since Hemlock only knew of himself and Dee, but a different type than any kind he'd ever met before. That question would come out later.

"I've never seen you around here before, though. Where'd you come from?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:09 pm
Mitja smirked a bit at how defensive he sounded she gave a nod though giving him the benefit of not running away. She watched him with that smirk and a raised brow as he climbed down. He was surprisingly nimble up in that tree. "Ah I see."

As he jumped the last bit she made a wow face and clapped for him, "You were a ways from the top. But you were far higher than I have ever gone. Yeah I have not been able to go as deep under ground as I used to. Well I can't wriggle in as tight of places." Her horned tail shifted lazily side to side.

Slitted eyes looked over the handsome pick face of the hood male before her. She sighed a bit fairly sure that this 'pretty boy' would not be much fun for her. But even if he would not be at least he was a fellow bug type and one that was clearly not just a Pokemon pretending to be human, like the first actually poke-child she had met. He was like her and half and half.

"Yeah well I am not from around here. Normally my trainer and I would be spending days deep underground but no he had to hear about some sandstone out cropping near hear." She sighed and placing her ands on her hips smiled, "If you are from around her surely you should have an idea of something fun...that does not involve climbing trees, around here?" She held out her hand, "Name's Mitja."

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

RuddyPup

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:57 pm
Not that he knew what she was thinking, but Mitja was hopefully going to be pleasantly surprised. Hemlock, despite his looks, could really be rough and tumble when the opportunity arose. He had Neptune to thank for that; the other Poke-kid was his best friend, and definitely opened the Wurmple's eyes to the wide world of getting dirty and having fun.

"Oh yeah, there's plenty to do around here," he responded to the question earnestly, reaching out to return the handshake. "Hemlock, nice to meet ya. Come on, let's see what trouble we can get ourselves into."

He wasn't about to take this new kid towards the water fall. That area was like, his secret hide-out, where he just had fun with Neptune. So, instead, Hemlock lead Mitja in the other direction, through trees and bushes, to what had to have been an old quarry. There were mountains of rocks everywhere, some two or three times as tall as the Poke-kids were.

"This looks like a good place to start."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:50 pm
As he brought up getting into trouble she could not help but smile. "I like you already Hemlock. Yes let us get into some trouble. It will be far more entertaining that hanging around our trainers." she laughed and followed him. It was a bit odd following someone else. But he had come here more often than she had and he seemed to know fairly well where he wanted to go. She was completely unaware that he was purposely trying to avoid a certain place.

When she saw the quarry Mitja's eyes went a bit wider. She didn't want to sound too excited but she could not help but smile, "What a prefect place! Your a pretty clever one." She laughed softly and made her way into the quarry. It was truly amazing. She looked up at all the amazing piles of rubble and boulders.

The little poke-child have been in cave and tunnels canyons and mountains but never had she been in a quarry. So many rocks that were down deep in the earth were exposed to the light of day. She turned to look at him, for a brief moment her boyish face was very feminine as she smiled at him, "Come on Hemlock don't fall behind."

She smirked and jogged over to him. Giving him a shove to his shoulder she smiled, "Tag. Just try and catch me!" she gave a giggle and ran off farther into the the quarry trying to find a place to hide as she tried to keep away from the other child. Normally she was not so hyper and friendly but the sight of the quarry and the current company was a bit too much for the tom boyish venipede.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

RuddyPup

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:22 pm
Had he been a peacock, Hemlock would have puffed his feathers and preened himself - why yes, he was intensely clever, wasn't he? He often came up with the best ideas and did the most amazing things and...

Wait, wherewashegoing? Fall behind??? Why, Hemlock would never do that! Scrambling down a pile of stones, he was surprised to look up and suddenly find Mitja in his face, pushing into his shoulder and almost making him fall back into the rocks.

"Hey!" he said, his laughter making the indignant nature of his response falter. He tried to right himself as Mitja ran away to find a place to hide. "Fine, here I come!"

Hemlock took off after the other Poke-kid, climbing another hill of broken stones. While his decent just a moment before had been clumsy, having sticky Wurmple fingers made going up much easier, and he made it to the top with ease.

"Now, where did you go?" Hemlock asked out loud, shielding his eyes from the sun and trying to catch a glimpse of his new playmate.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:26 pm
As he laughed she could help but smile he had a great smile. As he said he was coming after her she felt a sudden quickening of her heart. She had never really played like this and knowing he was actively trying to find her and she was trying not to be found made her excited. This was so strange. This Wurmple was a very interesting pretty faced male.

She and found and overcropping of rocks that she had crawled under. Well it should be a good enough place to hide for now. She would be able to see if he ran by. She did not know that he was climbing to a higher position to try and spot her. She smiled hiding this would be prefect. If he ran by she could run the other way and he would never catch her. She smirked. "A prefect plan." she whispered to herself.

"He is never going to find me." She did not know that her tail was partly out glinting in the light as she shifted a bit farther under the over hang.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Old and Finished RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces