αη σƒ σѕ¢υяσ

Well, first things first. Welcome to αη σƒ σѕ¢υяσ . Now, this little post is to take you through how to get settled in.

Step one Once you have read this, of course, head into Profiles and make your profile, following the Skeleton. There are two different Profile Forums. One for our Feline friends and the other for the Loyal Canines. You may want to read the info regarding each species. You can do this Here for Feline and Here for Canine Info.

Second step PM saying you have posted a Profile. I will need to approve of it before you start your adventure. This way I can keep an eye on who's what. We don't want too many of one species more than the other. If I approve, I will post below your character that I have done so. If I see something wrong, I will PM you and let you know. Please do not PM me over and over saying you need me to check. Just one PM will do. If I have not approved or PMed you for over 2 days then feel free to give me a reminder PM.

Third Step Please post in the correct forum I have set up. There is a plot to this guild and it will come out slowly - do not take matters into your own hands. Once again, I recommend reading your species info posts.

Fourth Step If you wish to be Crew please fill in the crew form and PM it to me. You will find this form Here and if you have an idea for the guild, please just PM me.

Last Step Have fun and if you need any help at all please just PM me.