Welcome! I will be looking for more crew members to help with the guild and behind the scenes stuff. If you are interested please read down for the requirements.

~Must be active! On at least 3-4 days of the week. Yes, I understand this can be a pain, but we need to keep the guild going. As long as you even make one post per day that is fine. Though it would be better if you can do a few posts a day.

~Be ready to help with plots and give ideas for the guild.

~Have a minimum of 50 posts from ONE of your characters not both combined.

~Be able to help other members in the guild with anything they need help with and if you do not know something, do not be afraid to ask the Captain for the answer or ask for help yourself.

~You will be able to be in higher positions such as Alpha, Beta, ctc. If you are asked to be in one of these, and accept, you must be prepared to listen to the captain carefully, as you will be a crucial member in pushing the guild forward into the plot.

If you believe you want and can do this please PM me Or Fire KugaTiger. We will have a look through then let you know with a PM if you have been accepted. Please do not be offended if you are declined. :)