Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Marrow Of Life

Back to Guilds

A place where imaginations roam about together - and destroy a few cities while they're at it. 

Tags: Roleplay, Imagination, Expression 

Reply [Fossil Dig] :: Extinct Threads
Lαв 16 [Oρєи / Accєρ†įиg] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kallori

Original Stalker

15,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:50 am
User Image

Sometime in the future, a breakthrough in DNA experimentation has been discovered. To celebrate the occasion, the top-rated scientist at the time decided to hold a contest for aspiring scientists to test their skills in the field of biological experimentation.
Over the course of several years, many teams were assigned to Labs around the States, able to perform their experiments on animals with high chances of success. Such was the process for all Lab teams...

Except one.

The scientists who worked in a Lab located far away from the others decided to step it up from harmless animals. Using a special compound for their injection, they performed their experiments on the humans that lived nearby. The results were fantastic, as each subject showed significant promise in being a mutant, and subsequently, the start of a new species overall. They were highly praised for their work, gaining much fame from the populace, recognition from the other Lab teams, and even a few awards from the top scientist herself!

But something went horribly wrong...

It came all too sudden; a breakout in the new mutants caused the majority to run wild, their animal instincts going into override and reducing them to rampaging beasts. Many were subdued, while others fled back to the compound, hiding in the Lab's territory. The army was called in to dispose of the mutants captured, which severely impacted the scientists' fame, causing dissent between them and the other Labs, and a shameful scorn. But that didn't stop them, no! They adjusted the formula, and continued to experiment, secretly, under the nose of the army, whose soldiers now patrolled the perimeter of the compound. It was by chance, but their new formula performed just as well as the original showing no signs of any outbreaks seen previously. Though they were running out of human experiments, they decided to have open invitations to participate in life-changing events.

This lab was known as...
LAB 16  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:53 am
Rules

1. First and foremost, No godmodding unless the RPer has requested it.
2. Follow the ToS.
3. No Flaming, Trolling or Hating in any form whatsoever.
4.Remember to Stay In Character for this RP. And because of a statistic called Speech Strength, this rule goes double here. I will explain Speech Strength later.
5. If you have anything to say to other RPers, please go to the OOC or use brackets "[[ ]]" to say a quick one-liner. However, Don't Pollute the RP with these, as they are professionally unprofessional.
6. Remember what type of character you are. This will help to give us as RPers and readers a better sense of what kind of mutant you are. This will be further defined in the Sign-Up Form.
7. Have Fun! I'd love to see what crazy ideas you all come up with!  

Kallori

Original Stalker

15,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Kallori

Original Stalker

15,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:32 pm
Meet the Developers!

These are the head scientists of LAB 16, so get to know 'em!
These are also NPC characters, so if you use them, try to keep them in character, as described here!

User Image
Caitlyn Griffiths is an animal person, so what was on her mind when she injected the mutation compound into herself? Well actually, it was more than just cats. No one knows for sure, but she now looks like a cute and cuddly feline that can fit in the palm of your hand. However, her appetite is ferociously unsatisfied, and through some strange will, she is able to grow to enormous heights in order to swallow any prey that comes near. Her mindset has been completely wiped as a result, and she has been reduced to a primal animal. She is usually taken care of by Rachele, and seems to have formed a bond with the woman. Through this, she has come to know what to eat and what not to eat, though her hunger usually disagrees. She has never eaten Rachele yet.
Residence: Apartment Block B13; may wander looking for a midnight snack.

User Image
Daryl is a stern fellow, usually the voice of reason when Derek can't be there. He often acts in Derek's stead most of the time, and views his own job as a dull, repetitive cycle. He has personally seen hundreds of subjects, though never gotten to know any personally besides his coworkers. His job entails watching over the mutation process with other scientists, as he is currently incapable of doing it himself. He also trains new scientists on how to mix the compound properly, though it is quite difficult. All in all: he hates his job. He has been described as a "flamin cowl", so he has taken it as a nickname.
Residence: Apartment Block A09

User Image
Derek Thompson is the head honcho of his merry crew of misfits, and usually has an assistant or two carry him around in a tank so he can meet new subjects before and after the mutation. Though surly-looking in appearance, Derek is a rather kind person. He has gotten to know a lot of the Aquarium subjects, though hasn't replied he made any friends among them when Rachele popped the question. If you're just starting out, or in need of help, this is the mutant to see!
Residence: Aquarioum Block Tank 2

User Image
John is an interesting one. No one really knows for sure what he mutated himself into, but some postulate there's both reptilian and feline, due to the tongue and hindlegs, respectively. In a tragic accident when the outbreak first occured, and John was the first to mutate himself, he was caught underneath some cars. Some theorize another mutant had thrown them during their rampage, and John was just an unfortunate victim. He has been in the medical block recovering since. No one is quite sure when he'll wake up though.
Residence: Apartment Block A06; moved to Medical Block D16 after accident.

User Image
Nikki is a playful spirit, big on fantasy and fantasy creatures. Her compound was to simulate a frog and butterfly, and she hit it on the nose, mutating into a pixie with a large appetite. She has an extremely long tongue, and can snap up insects in a flash. She is capable of eating 10 times her body weight (which is less than the weight of a dime!) a day. She has been given the honor of helping to look after the Avian Block, while trying not to eat any other miniscule subjects, though her diet mostly consists of flies and other small insects.
Residence: Avian Block C14

User Image
Rachele is considered one of the more ambitious workers in the lab. She is always outside building nests in trees, where she resides, even though they have a room for her in the Apartment Block. Her hobby includes capturing soldiers with her webbing and hauling them against their will to the Lab for mutation. She herself is a cross between arachnid and feline, losing much of her hair in the process. She takes care of Caitlyn, and usually scolds her if she has eaten anything she shouldn't have. When Rachele does come inside, it's only to check up on any new arrivals with Derek and meet a few that stroll in, before going back outside. She is kind but mischievous, one of the reasons behind her hobby.
Residence: Apartment Block B03; usually spends her time in nests up in the trees outside of the Lab.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:31 pm
Dr. Cliff Sides Reports: Interviewing the Mutants

Welcome to my interview session, where I, along with my team, bring in-depth coverage of life inside the compound of LAB 16! So glad you could join us!
We have explained our reasons to a soldier outside the gate, and though he refused at first, was reluctant enough to let us in after hearing me out. (somehow the topic got onto donuts, and I can't remember why)

So first up, we met Rachele O'Brooks after a close encounter with a seemingly-kitten demon. Rachele explained that the subject was Caitlyn, a fellow scientist. We asked Rachele some questions, and she had this to say:

Rachele O'Brooks: Mutant Life

1: "How do you feel now as a mutant than when you were a human? Is it any better, different, etc?" "It actually seems better, now that you mention it. I'm sure some other subjects feel the same. It does take some getting used to, however, but once you learn the swing of things, it ain't so bad."
2: "Do you do anything for fun, or is it all work and no play?" "Well most of it's work, though I take Caitlyn out every now and then to satisfy her appetite and-" [turns head away] "Caitlyn! How many times have I told you not to eat the other people! If you've gotta eat something, wait for me to snag a soldier!" [turns back] "Sorry-wait, were you recording that?" "Yes." [sighs] "Dammit. Next question."
3: "Would you have liked to become something else, or are you happy with your current result?" "Are you kidding? Although you can use DNA from animals to increase the chances of having attributes of said animals, the end result is never certain, and you can be lucky you don't turn into a rampaging beast that can destroy a town in a matter of minutes!"
4: "That said, does increasing with DNA ever show any results?" "It's really luck-of the draw, even with the 'increased odds'. For example, take Nikki; she used frog and butterfly DNA, and managed to wind up a fairy as if she leapt right out of a fairy tale! I'd say she was extremely lucky she didn't get warts or start going 'ribbit'. However, the odds are still low, and you may not always get what you want. Just look at Derek!"
5: "Before we go, what is your final thought on the experiments as a whole?" "Well it all started with a contest from the Miss Morano way back when, but that's all in the past. We still make mutants, and I can't believe I'm entertaining the idea, but our 'kind' is growing daily from new humans willing to become subjects, along with any soldiers I haul in. Soon, the world will be under our foot once we're done with it! Wait, don't print that!" "Are you suggesting some kind of takeover, world domination and such?" [sighs] "It would seem that way. We keep taking in more people so...yeah." "By this, do you mean to turn the entire human race into mutants?" "Look, we're scientists, albeit mad; it's our job to continue this research, even if it means extinction of one race for another to rise. End of discussion."  

Kallori

Original Stalker

15,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Kallori

Original Stalker

15,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:02 pm

As we trekked further into the compound, we met up with the CEO of LAB 16, Derek Thompson, and noticed he was inside a tank carried by a spiderlike assistant. This sparked a topic, and Derek had this to say on it.

Derek Thompson: Living Space

1: "What kind of living quaters do you offer your subjects?" "We may be mad scientists, but we care about our patients! We're not ones to leave them out in the streets to fend for themselves."
2: "How large are your accomodations, and where are they located?" "When it comes to size, we have it covered. Our underground facilities, referred to as Apartment Blocks, stretch for hundreds of stories deep and encompass almost all of the available area of the compound, so to say. These are for all of our terrestrial patients that are a little more...under control, shall we say." "You're the doctor" [laughs] [laughs] "Yes, yes I am. Our Aquarium Block is where we keep all the aquatic subjects like myself in tanks. There's a total of eight tanks, half above ground, and each capable of housing up to two hundred patients, give or take depending on size. If a patient is too large to fit in a tank, we ship them to an underground section of the Aquarium Block, though we rarely come across those ones. [turns to assistant] remind me to tell Stacy to clean the tanks down there." "What about those who are capable of flight?" "I was just about to get there! We have an Avian Block, which encompasses most of the ground level inside the facility, along with a greenhouse that stretches several stories from the roof of the building. It's on the seventh floor, as our facility is only six."
3: Just how large is your underground facility, assuming the majority of patients are terrestrial?" "Let's just say we're standing on Apartment Block B12 right now. It's that deep."
4: "Would it be possible to take a tour of your facility?" "Are you willing to be experimented upon? [both laugh] But sadly no, one of our coworkers is recovering, and it's very dangerous in some areas for humans to wander."
5: As a final thought, what do you do when all your accomodations are full?" "Build more, obviously. [laughs] We got that covered as well. Once an Apartment Block is half-full, we begin construction of another, usually going deeper or farther out. This results in floors collapsing on already furbished Apartments, or destroying walls until the new Block is finished. Eventually, our facility will encompass the entirety of the compound, and possibly stretch beyond, like a cavernous takeover. [laughs] I don't think the military will be too pleased about that..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:30 pm

After we received permission to conduct one last interview from Dr. Derek Thomspon, we came across a rather interesting specimen, a fiery hood with big red eyes that screamed evil. It introduced itself as Daryl Hawkins, one of the lead scientists, and we asked him what their procedures were for experimentation. Though curt, he was reluctant to cooperate.

Daryl Hawkins: Experimentation

1: "As a scientist, how do you find performing experiments on humans, considering you were one previously?" "I find it entertaining and tedious. Enough said."
2: "When performing experiments, do you expect anything to happen?" "I expect it to work. That's all. So far, only one failed horribly." "Really? Care to elaborate?" "Not particularly."
3: "Once the process is over, tell us your thoughts." "Really? [sighs] The process varies between patients, though if they go off without any fatalities, that's good enough for me. I don't need to show how I feel so long as they work."
4: "Just how many patients have you experimented upon?" "Well, considering we started about five years ago, and the sheer size of this place, not to mention I see to it personally that the new subjects succeed, I'd say well over 800,000. However, we lost some to the damned soldiers patrolling outside, not to mention when the outbreak occured, so we lost countless others. You're free to check the database for each subject's ID number if you want."
5: "As a final thought, what do you think of your coworkers?" "What do I think of my coworkers? [sighs] Well, if John wasn't incarcerated, he'd be tolerable, considering he's barely able to talk, much less function anymore. Rachele's okay, though that definition varies somedays. Caitlyn is just plain weird, and I'm glad I don't have to deal with her. Derek is moronic at times, though I never question his authority or leadership. As for Nikki...I'm not sure what to say. At least she can still talk mildly, unlike Caitlyn, who needs a friggin' assistant as if she was some kind of house pet." "Mildly? What do you mean by this?" "When we experiment, the DNA compound sometimes messes with the brain's capacity, and can cause loss of speech and civility. Caitlyn has the worst-case scenario, but Nikki is, in our terms, 'moderate'. this definition varies, but she talks in third-person, which is a common result for moderate speech level." "Care to list the various definitions of moderate?" "No."

That about does it for us here. I believe we have overstayed our welcome, and the soldiers have come looking for us. Let's just hope they don't harm the civilians here, even though they're different now. This is Dr. Cliff Sides, signing off!  

Kallori

Original Stalker

15,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Kallori

Original Stalker

15,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:55 pm
Sign-Up Form - Rundown

Answer the Background Check below as if someone was asking you these at the door.

Background Check
Drugs and Narcotics - Provide a history of drug use or alcohol in the past.
Criminal Record - If you have ever been convicted, we need to know what you were involved in. You don't have to go into extreme detail.

Fill this out and proceed on with the next part of the form, seen below. Proceed normally, as if filling out a regular app.

Application
[right under here, please insert an image of your character before mutation into an imgright tag] - this can either be a full image, bust, or headshot. Since your character's not likely to keep their clothes, unless they don't rip, we will not need to see what their clothes look like, so full is optional. Keep the dimensions as follows:
Full: 250 W x 400 H
Head or Bust: 250 x 250
Name [xxxxxxxxxx][xxxxxxxxxx][xxxxxxxxxx] - Each section will only be alloted 10 characters. White x's currently fill the blanks, but replace them with your character's name, and delete any remaining x's in each section. The reason there's three sections is because we want the FULL name [fisrt][middle][last]
Age - Obvious enough | Birth Date - Give us the month, day, and year, as follows [06/26/2727] each field in the code will appear like this [mm/dd/yyyy] I am not a stickler on months or days, but keep in mind we are in the future, more specifically the 28th Century. A similar field will appear in another section of this form.
Gender [ ] Male | [ ] Female - just insert an 'x' into the appropriate field.
Height [xxxxx] | Weight [xxxxx] lbs - I am not going to do conversions, so put your own metric system in. White x's fill the fields, but replace them much like you did with the name.
Doctor's Note - If your character is on any medication, please provide a 'note' from their doctor [the name can be completely original] and list the medication [also original]
Bio - answer this as if you were your character, filling this form out.
How do you feel going into this study? - Sum this up with a word, and a small reason; nothing over 10 words!

Once you're done all that, the tables will turn with the last section, and you'll need to put yourself in a scientist's shoes to answer this section! [Tip: always refer to your character as "Subject"]

Subject Observation
[right under here, insert the full image of your character after mutation] - Keep the size no larger than 400 pixels high or 600 pixels wide.
4-Week Study - this is what you have seen your character do, act, respond, etc, over a 4-week period. This is similar to Personality, just not as defined. Include their habits as well.
Habitat - Where does the subject live? All available Blocks will be listed in the post after all accepted applicants. [and hopefully a panorama/bird's eye of the compound]
Personality - List your subject's personality.
V.O.N.E. - This stands for Voice On New Environment. Fill this out as if your character has been asked how they like their new home, while still in the scientist's shoes.
Speech Retention Level - We finally got to it. This is where you, still as the studying scientist, must give us your subject's SRL according to these 3 factors:
Good - If the subject has retained speech perfectly and communicates fluently, this is the category to go to.
Moderate - This covers a wide spectrum of levels and various 'symptoms' that come with it. Here are the top 5 most common symptoms:
Broken Speech - Someone who has BS will have unnessecary breaks in between words or groups of words. There are 3 levels here: Average, Bad, and Horrible.
Self-Reference - SR is basically third-person speech. The subject will always say their name instead of "Me", "I", etc. Fluency varies from Fluent, Pause, and Broken.
Involuntary Repetition - No, not stuttering. This is a subject that knows what they're saying, but may sometimes repeat their sentences n times. This makes it hard to carry on conversations. Abbreviated IR.
Involuntary Shouting - This is when your subject will make a loud noise at an inappropriate time, or even in their speech. There's Mild, Riled, and Wild as the three levels here.
Noises - NOI is a symptom that borders on Poor. The subject retains their level of intelligence, but they are unable to make words or sentences, only simple noises. This has led them to usually point at what they want the other subject they're communicating with to look at.
Poor - The Subject has lost all form of civilization, and is reduced to the mindstate of an animal in the wild. This can be very hazardous, especially for some of those more dangerous mutants. However, they can be trained and domesticated, though the process may vary in length depending on the type of mutant.
Date/Time Subject Arrived - like the Birth Date section, fill this out using the same procedue: [mm/dd/yyyy] but with the added time slot Please use military time for this, like so [19:09]

When you have filled out everything here, you will be given a randomly-generated 7-digit number. look in your app once it is accepted, and in the Database post below for easy reference.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:28 pm
Sign-Up Form - Application

[u][b]Background Check[/b][/u]
[b]Drugs and Narcotics[/b]
[b]Criminal Record[/b]

[u][b]Application[/b][/u]
[right under here, please insert an image of your character before mutation into an imgright tag]
[b]Name[/b] [xxxxxxxxxx][xxxxxxxxxx][xxxxxxxxxx]
[b]Age[/b] [xx] | [b]Birth Date[/b] [xx/xx/xxxx]
Gender [ ] Male | [ ] Female
[b]Height[/b] [xxxxx] | [b]Weight[/b] [xxxxx] lbs
[b]Doctor's Note[/b]
[b]Bio[/b]
[b]How do you feel going into this study?[/b]

[u][b]Subject Observation[/b][/u]
[right under here, insert the [b]full[/b] image of your character after mutation]
[b]4-Week Study[/b]
[b]Habitat[/b]
[b]Personality[/b]
[b]V.O.N.E.[/b]
[b]Speech Retention Level[/b] [ ] Good [ ] Moderate [ ] Poor
[b]Moderate Symptoms[/b]
[ ]Broken Speech [BS]-[ ]Average [ ] Bad [ ]Horrible
[ ]Self-Reference [SR]-[ ]Fluent [ ] Pause [ ] Broken
[ ]Involuntary Repetition [IR]
[ ]Involuntary Shouting [IS]-[ ] Mild [ ] Riled [ ] Wild
[ ]Noises [NOI]
[b]Date/Time Subject Arrived[/b] [xx/xx/xxxx] [xx:xx]

Kallori

Original Stalker

15,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Kallori

Original Stalker

15,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:24 pm
Subject Database

[ID 6148539] Michelle Gabriella Walker
[ID 9273881] Susannah Maria Aloridge
[ID 6392204] William Victor Andretti
[ID 5519483] Anna Felicia Clark
[ID 7271987] Anyarah Heaven Nitely
[ID 6883103] Adam Roy Fielding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:05 pm
The Compound

The compound is seperated into the following areas:

Blocks - These act as housing districts for each mutant, and are separated into three sections; Avian, Aquatic, and Apartment.

Avian - This makes up a small portion of the ground floor, and funnels its way up to the roof of the Lab, creating Floors 7-15. Many types of flora create the foliage for each subject to dwell in, feed off of, and horse around. The flora is specially grown in order to survive all year, and the atmosphere inside is kept at a stable temperature in order to maintain their miniature garden.

Aquatic - 8 Tanks, Each outfitted differently to suit different types of mutants and their aquatic needs. 4 of these tanks are above ground, and cover much of the western area of the compound. They are all indoors, so as not to risk a tank breaking from soldiers. The other 4 tanks are underground, and are meant to house some of the larger subjects. However, because of their subterrainian location, the tanks are in need of cleaning more frequently because of the damp air and mold that can build up. Derek, being Aquatic himself, is in constant care of such matters.

Apartment - For all terrestrial subjects, these underground dorms are able to be furnished and personalized, despite the limited area. These extend across much of the compound just below the ground and deep below the lab itself for several floors.

Here are some other areas of the compound that should be noted:

Medical Block - This is where all mutants go when they're injured, poisoned, or simply shot with a tranquilizer from the soldiers. Because of the variety of illnesses, there are several sections tailored to cure each and every type of ailment.

Database Supercomputer - Located in the most protected areas of the lab, this computer contains every subject that has been mutated, including those pronounced deceased, apointments for those that have taken an interest but have not yet mutated, and a library of all the DNA combinations into the injection syrum for potential successful outcomes. Though near, the lead developers have been working on a new function that is able to predict what type of mutant each subject will turn into before the injection process begins.

Jungle Back - An area referred to locally by the subjects that sits behind the Lab, on the northern side. Thick foliage coveres the ground, and tall, closely bunched trees are positioned at various points, providing some light during the day in the compound. The trees also are close to the Avian Block on the eastern side, providing shade and hiding the Block from soldiers' eyes.

Concrete Vista - What's considered the "front lawn" is a view of a few large stone buildings, the last of their kind, as most of the construction today is metallical in nature. Tons of moss and other foliage creep up the sides and wrap around the buildings like bandages. They lay a few meters just outside the compound, making it hard for any mutant to get to them without being spotted by the soldiers, even for the stealthy and the avian. Derek has been notified of the possibility to use them as an "outside base", though he is unsure if it's physically possible, considering the situations.

[[I promise will get a map up sometime in the future that shows all of the compound, and the area outside]]  

Kallori

Original Stalker

15,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Kallori

Original Stalker

15,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:03 pm
Compound Blockades - Avian

Ground LevelxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFloor 11
A01 [ID 0000000] | A11 [ID 7271987]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxF01 [ID 0000000] | F09 [ID 0000000]
A02 [ID 0000000] | A12 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxF02 [ID 0000000] | F10 [ID 0000000]
A03 [ID 0000000] | A13 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxF03 [ID 0000000] | F11 [ID 0000000]
A04 [ID 0000000] | A14 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxF04 [ID 0000000] | F12 [ID 0000000]
A05 [ID 0000000] | A15 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxF05 [ID 0000000] | F13 [ID 0000000]
A06 [ID 0000000] | A16 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxF06 [ID 0000000] | F14 [ID 0000000]
A07 [ID 0000000] | A17 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxF07 [ID 0000000] | F15 [ID 0000000]
A08 [ID 0000000] | A18 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxF08 [ID 0000000] | F16 [ID 0000000]
A09 [ID 0000000] | A19 [ID 0000000]
A10 [ID 0000000] | A20 [ID 0000000]

Floor 7xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFloor 12
B01 [ID 0000000] | B09 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG01 [ID 0000000] | G09 [ID 0000000]
B02 [ID 0000000] | B10 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG02 [ID 0000000] | G10 [ID 0000000]
B03 [ID 0000000] | B11 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG03 [ID 0000000] | G11 [ID 0000000]
B04 [ID 0000000] | B12 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG04 [ID 0000000] | G12 [ID 0000000]
B05 [ID 0000000] | B13 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG05 [ID 0000000] | G13 [ID 0000000]
B06 [ID 0000000] | B14 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG06 [ID 0000000] | G14 [ID 5519483]
B07 [ID 0000000] | B15 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG07 [ID 0000000] | G15 [ID 0000000]
B08 [ID 0000000] | B16 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG08 [ID 0000000] | G16 [ID 0000000]

Floor 8xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFloor 13
C01 [ID 0000000] | C09 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH01 [ID 0000000] | H09 [ID 0000000]
C02 [ID 0000000] | C10 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH02 [ID 0000000] | H10 [ID 0000000]
C03 [ID 0000000] | C11 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH03 [ID 0000000] | H11 [ID 0000000]
C04 [ID 0000000] | C12 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH04 [ID 0000000] | H12 [ID 0000000]
C05 [ID 0000000] | C13 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH05 [ID 0000000] | H13 [ID 0000000]
C06 [ID 0000000] | C14 [ID 4998013]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH06 [ID 0000000] | H14 [ID 0000000]
C07 [ID 0000000] | C15 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH07 [ID 0000000] | H15 [ID 0000000]
C08 [ID 0000000] | C16 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH08 [ID 0000000] | H16 [ID 0000000]

Floor 9xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Floor 14
D01 [ID 0000000] | D09 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI01 [ID 0000000] | I09 [ID 0000000]
D02 [ID 0000000] | D10 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI02 [ID 0000000] | I10 [ID 0000000]
D03 [ID 0000000] | D11 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI03 [ID 0000000] | I11 [ID 0000000]
D04 [ID 0000000] | D12 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI04 [ID 0000000] | I12 [ID 0000000]
D05 [ID 0000000] | D13 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI05 [ID 0000000] | I13 [ID 0000000]
D06 [ID 0000000] | D14 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI06 [ID 0000000] | I14 [ID 0000000]
D07 [ID 0000000] | D15 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI07 [ID 0000000] | I15 [ID 0000000]
D08 [ID 0000000] | D16 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI08 [ID 0000000] | I16 [ID 0000000]

Floor 10xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFloor 15
E01 [ID 0000000] | E09 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ01 [ID 0000000] | J09 [ID 0000000]
E02 [ID 0000000] | E10 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ02 [ID 0000000] | J10 [ID 0000000]
E03 [ID 0000000] | E11 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ03 [ID 0000000] | J11 [ID 0000000]
E04 [ID 0000000] | E12 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ04 [ID 0000000] | J12 [ID 0000000]
E05 [ID 0000000] | E13 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ05 [ID 0000000] | J13 [ID 0000000]
E06 [ID 0000000] | E14 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ06 [ID 0000000] | J14 [ID 0000000]
E07 [ID 0000000] | E15 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ07 [ID 0000000] | J15 [ID 0000000]
E08 [ID 0000000] | E16 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ08 [ID 0000000] | J16 [ID 0000000]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:07 pm
Compound Blockades - Aquatic

Tank 1xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTank 2
[ID 0000000][ID 0000000][ID 0000000][ID 0000000][ID 0000000]xxxxx[ID 4130604][ID 0000000][ID 0000000][ID 0000000][ID 0000000]
[ID 0000000][ID 0000000][ID 0000000][ID 0000000][ID 0000000]xxxxx[ID 0000000][ID 0000000][ID 0000000][ID 0000000][ID 0000000]
[ID 0000000][ID 0000000][ID 0000000][ID 0000000][ID 0000000]xxxxx[ID 0000000][ID 0000000][ID 0000000][ID 0000000][ID 0000000]

Tank 3xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTank 4
[ID 6148539][ID 0000000][ID 0000000][ID 0000000][ID 0000000]xxxxx[ID 0000000][ID 0000000][ID 0000000][ID 0000000][ID 0000000]

Tank B1xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTank B2

Tank B3xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTank B4

Kallori

Original Stalker

15,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Kallori

Original Stalker

15,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:52 pm
Compound Blockades - Apartment

B1 - Section AxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB1 - Section G
A01 [ID 0000000] | A16 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG01 [ID 0000000] | G16 [ID 0000000]
A02 [ID 0000000] | A17 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG02 [ID 0000000] | G17 [ID 0000000]
A03 [ID 0000000] | A18 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG03 [ID 0000000] | G18 [ID 0000000]
A04 [ID 0000000] | A19 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG04 [ID 0000000] | G19 [ID 0000000]
A05 [ID 0000000] | A20 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG05 [ID 0000000] | G20 [ID 0000000]
A06 [ID 4228661] | A21 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG06 [ID 0000000] | G21 [ID 0000000]
A07 [ID 0000000] | A22 [ID 9273881]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG07 [ID 0000000] | G22 [ID 0000000]
A08 [ID 0000000] | A23 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG08 [ID 0000000] | G23 [ID 0000000]
A09 [ID 4008603] | A24 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG09 [ID 0000000] | G24 [ID 0000000]
A10 [ID 0000000] | A25 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG10 [ID 0000000] | G25 [ID 0000000]
A11 [ID 0000000] | A26 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG11 [ID 0000000] | G26 [ID 0000000]
A12 [ID 0000000] | A27 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG12 [ID 0000000] | G27 [ID 0000000]
A13 [ID 0000000] | A28 [ID 6883103]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG13 [ID 0000000] | G28 [ID 0000000]
A14 [ID 0000000] | A29 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG14 [ID 0000000] | G29 [ID 0000000]
A15 [ID 0000000] | A30 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG15 [ID 0000000] | G30 [ID 0000000]

B1 - Section BxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB1 - Section H
B01 [ID 0000000] | B16 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH01 [ID 0000000] | H16 [ID 0000000]
B02 [ID 0000000] | B17 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH02 [ID 0000000] | H17 [ID 0000000]
B03 [ID 4831176] | B18 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH03 [ID 0000000] | H18 [ID 0000000]
B04 [ID 6392204] | B19 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH04 [ID 0000000] | H19 [ID 0000000]
B05 [ID 0000000] | B20 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH05 [ID 0000000] | H20 [ID 0000000]
B06 [ID 0000000] | B21 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH06 [ID 0000000] | H21 [ID 0000000]
B07 [ID 0000000] | B22 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH07 [ID 0000000] | H22 [ID 0000000]
B08 [ID 0000000] | B23 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH08 [ID 0000000] | H23 [ID 0000000]
B09 [ID 0000000] | B24 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH09 [ID 0000000] | H24 [ID 0000000]
B10 [ID 0000000] | B25 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH10 [ID 0000000] | H25 [ID 0000000]
B11 [ID 0000000] | B26 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH11 [ID 0000000] | H26 [ID 0000000]
B12 [ID 0000000] | B27 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH12 [ID 0000000] | H27 [ID 0000000]
B13 [ID 4613177] | B28 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH13 [ID 0000000] | H28 [ID 0000000]
B14 [ID 0000000] | B29 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH14 [ID 0000000] | H29 [ID 0000000]
B15 [ID 0000000] | B30 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH15 [ID 0000000] | H30 [ID 0000000]

B1 - Section CxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB1 - Section I
C01 [ID 0000000] | C16 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI01 [ID 0000000] | I16 [ID 0000000]
C02 [ID 0000000] | C17 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI02 [ID 0000000] | I17 [ID 0000000]
C03 [ID 0000000] | C18 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI03 [ID 0000000] | I18 [ID 0000000]
C04 [ID 0000000] | C19 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI04 [ID 0000000] | I19 [ID 0000000]
C05 [ID 0000000] | C20 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI05 [ID 0000000] | I20 [ID 0000000]
C06 [ID 0000000] | C21 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI06 [ID 0000000] | I21 [ID 0000000]
C07 [ID 0000000] | C22 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI07 [ID 0000000] | I22 [ID 0000000]
C08 [ID 0000000] | C23 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI08 [ID 0000000] | I23 [ID 0000000]
C09 [ID 0000000] | C24 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI09 [ID 0000000] | I24 [ID 0000000]
C10 [ID 0000000] | C25 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI10 [ID 0000000] | I25 [ID 0000000]
C11 [ID 0000000] | C26 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI11 [ID 0000000] | I26 [ID 0000000]
C12 [ID 0000000] | C27 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI12 [ID 0000000] | I27 [ID 0000000]
C13 [ID 0000000] | C28 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI13 [ID 0000000] | I28 [ID 0000000]
C14 [ID 0000000] | C29 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI14 [ID 0000000] | I29 [ID 0000000]
C15 [ID 0000000] | C30 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI15 [ID 0000000] | I30 [ID 0000000]

B1 - Section DxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB1 - Section J
D01 [ID 0000000] | D16 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ01 [ID 0000000] | J16 [ID 0000000]
D02 [ID 0000000] | D17 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ02 [ID 0000000] | J17 [ID 0000000]
D03 [ID 0000000] | D18 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ03 [ID 0000000] | J18 [ID 0000000]
D04 [ID 0000000] | D19 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ04 [ID 0000000] | J19 [ID 0000000]
D05 [ID 0000000] | D20 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ05 [ID 0000000] | J20 [ID 0000000]
D06 [ID 0000000] | D21 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ06 [ID 0000000] | J21 [ID 0000000]
D07 [ID 0000000] | D22 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ07 [ID 0000000] | J22 [ID 0000000]
D08 [ID 0000000] | D23 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ08 [ID 0000000] | J23 [ID 0000000]
D09 [ID 0000000] | D24 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ09 [ID 0000000] | J24 [ID 0000000]
D10 [ID 0000000] | D25 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ10 [ID 0000000] | J25 [ID 0000000]
D11 [ID 0000000] | D26 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ11 [ID 0000000] | J26 [ID 0000000]
D12 [ID 0000000] | D27 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ12 [ID 0000000] | J27 [ID 0000000]
D13 [ID 0000000] | D28 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ13 [ID 0000000] | J28 [ID 0000000]
D14 [ID 0000000] | D29 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ14 [ID 0000000] | J29 [ID 0000000]
D15 [ID 0000000] | D30 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ15 [ID 0000000] | J30 [ID 0000000]

B1 - Section ExxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB1 - Section K
E01 [ID 0000000] | E16 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxK01 [ID 0000000] | K16 [ID 0000000]
E02 [ID 0000000] | E17 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxK02 [ID 0000000] | K17 [ID 0000000]
E03 [ID 0000000] | E18 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxK03 [ID 0000000] | K18 [ID 0000000]
E04 [ID 0000000] | E19 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxK04 [ID 0000000] | K19 [ID 0000000]
E05 [ID 0000000] | E20 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxK05 [ID 0000000] | K20 [ID 0000000]
E06 [ID 0000000] | E21 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxK06 [ID 0000000] | K21 [ID 0000000]
E07 [ID 0000000] | E22 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxK07 [ID 0000000] | K22 [ID 0000000]
E08 [ID 0000000] | E23 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxK08 [ID 0000000] | K23 [ID 0000000]
E09 [ID 0000000] | E24 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxK09 [ID 0000000] | K24 [ID 0000000]
E10 [ID 0000000] | E25 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxK10 [ID 0000000] | K25 [ID 0000000]
E11 [ID 0000000] | E26 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxK11 [ID 0000000] | K26 [ID 0000000]
E12 [ID 0000000] | E27 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxK12 [ID 0000000] | K27 [ID 0000000]
E13 [ID 0000000] | E28 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxK13 [ID 0000000] | K28 [ID 0000000]
E14 [ID 0000000] | E29 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxK14 [ID 0000000] | K29 [ID 0000000]
E15 [ID 0000000] | E30 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxK15 [ID 0000000] | K30 [ID 0000000]

B1 - Section FxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB1 - Section L
F01 [ID 0000000] | F16 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxL01 [ID 0000000] | L16 [ID 0000000]
F02 [ID 0000000] | F17 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxL02 [ID 0000000] | L17 [ID 0000000]
F03 [ID 0000000] | F18 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxL03 [ID 0000000] | L18 [ID 0000000]
F04 [ID 0000000] | F19 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxL04 [ID 0000000] | L19 [ID 0000000]
F05 [ID 0000000] | F20 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxL05 [ID 0000000] | L20 [ID 0000000]
F06 [ID 0000000] | F21 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxL06 [ID 0000000] | L21 [ID 0000000]
F07 [ID 0000000] | F22 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxL07 [ID 0000000] | L22 [ID 0000000]
F08 [ID 0000000] | F23 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxL08 [ID 0000000] | L23 [ID 0000000]
F09 [ID 0000000] | F24 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxL09 [ID 0000000] | L24 [ID 0000000]
F10 [ID 0000000] | F25 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxL10 [ID 0000000] | L25 [ID 0000000]
F11 [ID 0000000] | F26 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxL11 [ID 0000000] | L26 [ID 0000000]
F12 [ID 0000000] | F27 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxL12 [ID 0000000] | L27 [ID 0000000]
F13 [ID 0000000] | F28 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxL13 [ID 0000000] | L28 [ID 0000000]
F14 [ID 0000000] | F29 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxL14 [ID 0000000] | L29 [ID 0000000]
F15 [ID 0000000] | F30 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxL15 [ID 0000000] | L30 [ID 0000000]

B2 - Section BxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB2 - Section G
B31 [ID 0000000] | B46 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG31 [ID 0000000] | G46 [ID 0000000]
B32 [ID 0000000] | B47 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG32 [ID 0000000] | G47 [ID 0000000]
B33 [ID 0000000] | B48 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG33 [ID 0000000] | G48 [ID 0000000]
B34 [ID 0000000] | B49 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG34 [ID 0000000] | G49 [ID 0000000]
B35 [ID 0000000] | B50 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG35 [ID 0000000] | G50 [ID 0000000]
B36 [ID 0000000] | B51 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG36 [ID 0000000] | G51 [ID 0000000]
B37 [ID 0000000] | B52 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG37 [ID 0000000] | G52 [ID 0000000]
B38 [ID 0000000] | B53 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG38 [ID 0000000] | G53 [ID 0000000]
B39 [ID 0000000] | B54 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG39 [ID 0000000] | G54 [ID 0000000]
B40 [ID 0000000] | A55 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG40 [ID 0000000] | G55 [ID 0000000]
B41 [ID 0000000] | B56 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG41 [ID 0000000] | G56 [ID 0000000]
B42 [ID 0000000] | B57 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG42 [ID 0000000] | G57 [ID 0000000]
B43 [ID 0000000] | B58 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG43 [ID 0000000] | G58 [ID 0000000]
B44 [ID 0000000] | B59 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG44 [ID 0000000] | G59 [ID 0000000]
B45 [ID 0000000] | B60 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG45 [ID 0000000] | G60 [ID 0000000]

B2 - Section CxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB2 - Section H
C31 [ID 0000000] | C46 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH31 [ID 0000000] | H46 [ID 0000000]
C32 [ID 0000000] | C47 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH32 [ID 0000000] | H47 [ID 0000000]
C33 [ID 0000000] | C48 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH33 [ID 0000000] | H48 [ID 0000000]
C34 [ID 0000000] | C49 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH34 [ID 0000000] | H49 [ID 0000000]
C35 [ID 0000000] | C50 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH35 [ID 0000000] | H50 [ID 0000000]
C36 [ID 0000000] | C51 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH36 [ID 0000000] | H51 [ID 0000000]
C37 [ID 0000000] | C52 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH37 [ID 0000000] | H52 [ID 0000000]
C38 [ID 0000000] | C53 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH38 [ID 0000000] | H53 [ID 0000000]
C39 [ID 0000000] | C54 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH39 [ID 0000000] | H54 [ID 0000000]
C40 [ID 0000000] | C55 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH40 [ID 0000000] | H55 [ID 0000000]
C41 [ID 0000000] | C56 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH41 [ID 0000000] | H56 [ID 0000000]
C42 [ID 0000000] | C57 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH42 [ID 0000000] | H57 [ID 0000000]
C43 [ID 0000000] | C58 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH43 [ID 0000000] | H58 [ID 0000000]
C44 [ID 0000000] | C59 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH44 [ID 0000000] | H59 [ID 0000000]
C45 [ID 0000000] | C60 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH45 [ID 0000000] | H60 [ID 0000000]

B2 - Section DxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB2 - Section I
D31 [ID 0000000] | D46 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI31 [ID 0000000] | I46 [ID 0000000]
D32 [ID 0000000] | D47 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI32 [ID 0000000] | I47 [ID 0000000]
D33 [ID 0000000] | D48 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI33 [ID 0000000] | I48 [ID 0000000]
D34 [ID 0000000] | D49 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI34 [ID 0000000] | I49 [ID 0000000]
D35 [ID 0000000] | D50 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI35 [ID 0000000] | I50 [ID 0000000]
D36 [ID 0000000] | D51 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI36 [ID 0000000] | I51 [ID 0000000]
D37 [ID 0000000] | D52 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI37 [ID 0000000] | I52 [ID 0000000]
D38 [ID 0000000] | D53 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI38 [ID 0000000] | I53 [ID 0000000]
D39 [ID 0000000] | D54 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI39 [ID 0000000] | I54 [ID 0000000]
D40 [ID 0000000] | D55 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI40 [ID 0000000] | I55 [ID 0000000]
D41 [ID 0000000] | D56 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI41 [ID 0000000] | I56 [ID 0000000]
D42 [ID 0000000] | D57 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI42 [ID 0000000] | I57 [ID 0000000]
D43 [ID 0000000] | D58 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI43 [ID 0000000] | I58 [ID 0000000]
D44 [ID 0000000] | D59 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI44 [ID 0000000] | I59 [ID 0000000]
D45 [ID 0000000] | D60 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI45 [ID 0000000] | I60 [ID 0000000]

B2 - Section ExxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB2 - Section J
E31 [ID 0000000] | E46 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ31 [ID 0000000] | J46 [ID 0000000]
E32 [ID 0000000] | E47 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ32 [ID 0000000] | J47 [ID 0000000]
E33 [ID 0000000] | E48 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ33 [ID 0000000] | J48 [ID 0000000]
E34 [ID 0000000] | E49 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ34 [ID 0000000] | J49 [ID 0000000]
E35 [ID 0000000] | E50 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ35 [ID 0000000] | J50 [ID 0000000]
E36 [ID 0000000] | E51 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ36 [ID 0000000] | J51 [ID 0000000]
E37 [ID 0000000] | E52 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ37 [ID 0000000] | J52 [ID 0000000]
E38 [ID 0000000] | E53 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ38 [ID 0000000] | J53 [ID 0000000]
E39 [ID 0000000] | E54 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ39 [ID 0000000] | J54 [ID 0000000]
E40 [ID 0000000] | E55 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ40 [ID 0000000] | J55 [ID 0000000]
E41 [ID 0000000] | E56 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ41 [ID 0000000] | J56 [ID 0000000]
E42 [ID 0000000] | E57 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ42 [ID 0000000] | J57 [ID 0000000]
E43 [ID 0000000] | E58 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ43 [ID 0000000] | J58 [ID 0000000]
E44 [ID 0000000] | E59 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ44 [ID 0000000] | J59 [ID 0000000]
E45 [ID 0000000] | E60 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ45 [ID 0000000] | J60 [ID 0000000]

B2 - Section FxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB2 - Section K
F31 [ID 0000000] | F46 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxK31 [ID 0000000] | K46 [ID 0000000]
F32 [ID 0000000] | F47 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxK32 [ID 0000000] | K47 [ID 0000000]
F33 [ID 0000000] | F48 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxK33 [ID 0000000] | K48 [ID 0000000]
F34 [ID 0000000] | F49 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxK34 [ID 0000000] | K49 [ID 0000000]
F35 [ID 0000000] | F50 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxK35 [ID 0000000] | K50 [ID 0000000]
F36 [ID 0000000] | F51 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxK36 [ID 0000000] | K51 [ID 0000000]
F37 [ID 0000000] | F52 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxK37 [ID 0000000] | K52 [ID 0000000]
F38 [ID 0000000] | F53 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxK38 [ID 0000000] | K53 [ID 0000000]
F39 [ID 0000000] | F54 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxK39 [ID 0000000] | K54 [ID 0000000]
F40 [ID 0000000] | F55 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxK40 [ID 0000000] | K55 [ID 0000000]
F41 [ID 0000000] | F56 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxK41 [ID 0000000] | K56 [ID 0000000]
F42 [ID 0000000] | F57 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxK42 [ID 0000000] | K57 [ID 0000000]
F43 [ID 0000000] | F58 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxK43 [ID 0000000] | K58 [ID 0000000]
F44 [ID 0000000] | F59 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxK44 [ID 0000000] | K59 [ID 0000000]
F45 [ID 0000000] | F60 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxK45 [ID 0000000] | K60 [ID 0000000]

B3 - Section CxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB3 - Section G
C61 [ID 0000000] | C76 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG61 [ID 0000000] | G76 [ID 0000000]
C62 [ID 0000000] | C77 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG62 [ID 0000000] | G77 [ID 0000000]
C63 [ID 0000000] | C78 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG63 [ID 0000000] | G78 [ID 0000000]
C64 [ID 0000000] | C79 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG64 [ID 0000000] | G79 [ID 0000000]
C65 [ID 0000000] | C80 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG65 [ID 0000000] | G80 [ID 0000000]
C66 [ID 0000000] | C81 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG66 [ID 0000000] | G81 [ID 0000000]
C67 [ID 0000000] | C82 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG67 [ID 0000000] | G82 [ID 0000000]
C68 [ID 0000000] | C83 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG68 [ID 0000000] | G83 [ID 0000000]
C69 [ID 0000000] | C84 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG69 [ID 0000000] | G84 [ID 0000000]
C70 [ID 0000000] | C85 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG70 [ID 0000000] | G85 [ID 0000000]
C71 [ID 0000000] | C86 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG71 [ID 0000000] | G86 [ID 0000000]
C72 [ID 0000000] | C87 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG72 [ID 0000000] | G87 [ID 0000000]
C73 [ID 0000000] | C88 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG73 [ID 0000000] | G88 [ID 0000000]
C74 [ID 0000000] | C89 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG74 [ID 0000000] | G89 [ID 0000000]
C75 [ID 0000000] | C90 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG75 [ID 0000000] | G90 [ID 0000000]

B3 - Section DxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB3 - Section H
D61 [ID 0000000] | D76 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH61 [ID 0000000] | H76 [ID 0000000]
D62 [ID 0000000] | D77 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH62 [ID 0000000] | H77 [ID 0000000]
D63 [ID 0000000] | D78 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH63 [ID 0000000] | H78 [ID 0000000]
D64 [ID 0000000] | D79 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH64 [ID 0000000] | H79 [ID 0000000]
D65 [ID 0000000] | D80 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH65 [ID 0000000] | H80 [ID 0000000]
D66 [ID 0000000] | D81 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH66 [ID 0000000] | H81 [ID 0000000]
D67 [ID 0000000] | D82 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH67 [ID 0000000] | H82 [ID 0000000]
D68 [ID 0000000] | D83 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH68 [ID 0000000] | H83 [ID 0000000]
D69 [ID 0000000] | D84 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH69 [ID 0000000] | H84 [ID 0000000]
D70 [ID 0000000] | D85 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH70 [ID 0000000] | H85 [ID 0000000]
D71 [ID 0000000] | D86 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH71 [ID 0000000] | H86 [ID 0000000]
D72 [ID 0000000] | D87 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH72 [ID 0000000] | H87 [ID 0000000]
D73 [ID 0000000] | D88 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH73 [ID 0000000] | H88 [ID 0000000]
D74 [ID 0000000] | D89 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH74 [ID 0000000] | H89 [ID 0000000]
D75 [ID 0000000] | D90 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH75 [ID 0000000] | H90 [ID 0000000]

B3 - Section ExxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB3 - Section I
E61 [ID 0000000] | E76 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI61 [ID 0000000] | I76 [ID 0000000]
E62 [ID 0000000] | E77 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI62 [ID 0000000] | I77 [ID 0000000]
E63 [ID 0000000] | E78 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI63 [ID 0000000] | I78 [ID 0000000]
E64 [ID 0000000] | E79 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI64 [ID 0000000] | I79 [ID 0000000]
E65 [ID 0000000] | E80 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI65 [ID 0000000] | I80 [ID 0000000]
E66 [ID 0000000] | E81 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI66 [ID 0000000] | I81 [ID 0000000]
E67 [ID 0000000] | E82 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI67 [ID 0000000] | I82 [ID 0000000]
E68 [ID 0000000] | E83 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI68 [ID 0000000] | I83 [ID 0000000]
E69 [ID 0000000] | E84 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI69 [ID 0000000] | I84 [ID 0000000]
E70 [ID 0000000] | E85 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI70 [ID 0000000] | I85 [ID 0000000]
E71 [ID 0000000] | E86 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI71 [ID 0000000] | I86 [ID 0000000]
E72 [ID 0000000] | E87 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI72 [ID 0000000] | I87 [ID 0000000]
E73 [ID 0000000] | E88 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI73 [ID 0000000] | I88 [ID 0000000]
E74 [ID 0000000] | E89 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI74 [ID 0000000] | I89 [ID 0000000]
E75 [ID 0000000] | E90 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI75 [ID 0000000] | I90 [ID 0000000]

B3 - Section FxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB3 - Section J
F61 [ID 0000000] | F76 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ61 [ID 0000000] | J76 [ID 0000000]
F62 [ID 0000000] | F77 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ62 [ID 0000000] | J77 [ID 0000000]
F63 [ID 0000000] | F78 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ63 [ID 0000000] | J78 [ID 0000000]
F64 [ID 0000000] | F79 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ64 [ID 0000000] | J79 [ID 0000000]
F65 [ID 0000000] | F80 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ65 [ID 0000000] | J80 [ID 0000000]
F66 [ID 0000000] | F81 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ66 [ID 0000000] | J81 [ID 0000000]
F67 [ID 0000000] | F82 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ67 [ID 0000000] | J82 [ID 0000000]
F68 [ID 0000000] | F83 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ68 [ID 0000000] | J83 [ID 0000000]
F69 [ID 0000000] | F84 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ69 [ID 0000000] | J84 [ID 0000000]
F70 [ID 0000000] | F85 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ70 [ID 0000000] | J85 [ID 0000000]
F71 [ID 0000000] | F86 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ71 [ID 0000000] | J86 [ID 0000000]
F72 [ID 0000000] | F87 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ72 [ID 0000000] | J87 [ID 0000000]
F73 [ID 0000000] | F88 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ73 [ID 0000000] | J88 [ID 0000000]
F74 [ID 0000000] | F89 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ74 [ID 0000000] | J89 [ID 0000000]
F75 [ID 0000000] | F90 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ75 [ID 0000000] | J90 [ID 0000000]

B4 - Section MxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB4 - Section Q
M01 [ID 0000000] | M16 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxQ01 [ID 0000000] | Q16 [ID 0000000]
M02 [ID 0000000] | M17 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxQ02 [ID 0000000] | Q17 [ID 0000000]
M03 [ID 0000000] | M18 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxQ03 [ID 0000000] | Q18 [ID 0000000]
M04 [ID 0000000] | M19 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxQ04 [ID 0000000] | Q19 [ID 0000000]
M05 [ID 0000000] | M20 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxQ05 [ID 0000000] | Q20 [ID 0000000]
M06 [ID 0000000] | M21 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxQ06 [ID 0000000] | Q21 [ID 0000000]
M07 [ID 0000000] | M22 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxQ07 [ID 0000000] | Q22 [ID 0000000]
M08 [ID 0000000] | M23 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxQ08 [ID 0000000] | Q23 [ID 0000000]
M09 [ID 0000000] | M24 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxQ09 [ID 0000000] | Q24 [ID 0000000]
M10 [ID 0000000] | M25 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxQ10 [ID 0000000] | Q25 [ID 0000000]
M11 [ID 0000000] | M26 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxQ11 [ID 0000000] | Q26 [ID 0000000]
M12 [ID 0000000] | M27 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxQ12 [ID 0000000] | Q27 [ID 0000000]
M13 [ID 0000000] | M28 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxQ13 [ID 0000000] | Q28 [ID 0000000]
M14 [ID 0000000] | M29 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxQ14 [ID 0000000] | Q29 [ID 0000000]
M15 [ID 0000000] | M30 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxQ15 [ID 0000000] | Q30 [ID 0000000]

B4 - Section NxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB4 - Section R
N01 [ID 0000000] | N16 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxR01 [ID 0000000] | R16 [ID 0000000]
N02 [ID 0000000] | N17 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxR02 [ID 0000000] | R17 [ID 0000000]
N03 [ID 0000000] | N18 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxR03 [ID 0000000] | R18 [ID 0000000]
N04 [ID 0000000] | N19 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxR04 [ID 0000000] | R19 [ID 0000000]
N05 [ID 0000000] | N20 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxR05 [ID 0000000] | R20 [ID 0000000]
N06 [ID 0000000] | N21 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxR06 [ID 0000000] | R21 [ID 0000000]
N07 [ID 0000000] | N22 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxR07 [ID 0000000] | R22 [ID 0000000]
N08 [ID 0000000] | N23 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxR08 [ID 0000000] | R23 [ID 0000000]
N09 [ID 0000000] | N24 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxR09 [ID 0000000] | R24 [ID 0000000]
N10 [ID 0000000] | N25 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxR10 [ID 0000000] | R25 [ID 0000000]
N11 [ID 0000000] | N26 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxR11 [ID 0000000] | R26 [ID 0000000]
N12 [ID 0000000] | N27 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxR12 [ID 0000000] | R27 [ID 0000000]
N13 [ID 0000000] | N28 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxR13 [ID 0000000] | R28 [ID 0000000]
N14 [ID 0000000] | N29 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxR14 [ID 0000000] | R29 [ID 0000000]
N15 [ID 0000000] | N30 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxR15 [ID 0000000] | R30 [ID 0000000]

B4 - Section PxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB4 - Section S
P01 [ID 0000000] | P16 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxS01 [ID 0000000] | S16 [ID 0000000]
P02 [ID 0000000] | P17 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxS02 [ID 0000000] | S17 [ID 0000000]
P03 [ID 0000000] | P18 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxS03 [ID 0000000] | S18 [ID 0000000]
P04 [ID 0000000] | P19 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxS04 [ID 0000000] | S19 [ID 0000000]
p05 [ID 0000000] | P20 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxS05 [ID 0000000] | S20 [ID 0000000]
P06 [ID 0000000] | P21 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxS06 [ID 0000000] | S21 [ID 0000000]
P07 [ID 0000000] | P22 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxS07 [ID 0000000] | S22 [ID 0000000]
P08 [ID 0000000] | P23 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxS08 [ID 0000000] | S23 [ID 0000000]
P09 [ID 0000000] | P24 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxS09 [ID 0000000] | S24 [ID 0000000]
P10 [ID 0000000] | P25 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxS10 [ID 0000000] | S25 [ID 0000000]
P11 [ID 0000000] | P26 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxS11 [ID 0000000] | S26 [ID 0000000]
P12 [ID 0000000] | P27 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxS12 [ID 0000000] | S27 [ID 0000000]
P13 [ID 0000000] | P28 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxS13 [ID 0000000] | S28 [ID 0000000]
P14 [ID 0000000] | P29 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxS14 [ID 0000000] | S29 [ID 0000000]
P15 [ID 0000000] | P30 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxS15 [ID 0000000] | S30 [ID 0000000]

B5 - Section NxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB5 - Section Q
N31 [ID 0000000] | N46 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxQ31 [ID 0000000] | Q46 [ID 0000000]
N32 [ID 0000000] | N47 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxQ32 [ID 0000000] | Q47 [ID 0000000]
N33 [ID 0000000] | N48 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxQ33 [ID 0000000] | Q48 [ID 0000000]
N34 [ID 0000000] | N49 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxQ34 [ID 0000000] | Q49 [ID 0000000]
N35 [ID 0000000] | N50 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxQ35 [ID 0000000] | Q50 [ID 0000000]
N36 [ID 0000000] | N51 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxQ36 [ID 0000000] | Q51 [ID 0000000]
N37 [ID 0000000] | N52 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxQ37 [ID 0000000] | Q52 [ID 0000000]
N38 [ID 0000000] | N53 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxQ38 [ID 0000000] | Q53 [ID 0000000]
N39 [ID 0000000] | N54 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxQ39 [ID 0000000] | Q54 [ID 0000000]
N40 [ID 0000000] | N55 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxQ40 [ID 0000000] | Q55 [ID 0000000]
N41 [ID 0000000] | N56 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxQ41 [ID 0000000] | Q56 [ID 0000000]
N42 [ID 0000000] | N57 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxQ42 [ID 0000000] | Q57 [ID 0000000]
N43 [ID 0000000] | N58 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxQ43 [ID 0000000] | Q58 [ID 0000000]
N44 [ID 0000000] | N59 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxQ44 [ID 0000000] | Q59 [ID 0000000]
N45 [ID 0000000] | N60 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxQ45 [ID 0000000] | Q60 [ID 0000000]

B5 - Section PxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB4 - Section R
P31 [ID 0000000] | P46 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxR31 [ID 0000000] | R46 [ID 0000000]
P32 [ID 0000000] | P47 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxR32 [ID 0000000] | R47 [ID 0000000]
P33 [ID 0000000] | P48 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxR33 [ID 0000000] | R48 [ID 0000000]
P34 [ID 0000000] | P49 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxR34 [ID 0000000] | R49 [ID 0000000]
P35 [ID 0000000] | P50 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxR35 [ID 0000000] | R50 [ID 0000000]
P36 [ID 0000000] | P51 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxR36 [ID 0000000] | R51 [ID 0000000]
P37 [ID 0000000] | P52 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxR37 [ID 0000000] | R52 [ID 0000000]
P38 [ID 0000000] | P53 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxR38 [ID 0000000] | R53 [ID 0000000]
P39 [ID 0000000] | P54 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxR39 [ID 0000000] | R54 [ID 0000000]
P40 [ID 0000000] | P55 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxR40 [ID 0000000] | R55 [ID 0000000]
P41 [ID 0000000] | P56 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxR41 [ID 0000000] | R56 [ID 0000000]
P42 [ID 0000000] | P57 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxR42 [ID 0000000] | R57 [ID 0000000]
P43 [ID 0000000] | P58 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxR43 [ID 0000000] | R58 [ID 0000000]
P44 [ID 0000000] | P59 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxR44 [ID 0000000] | R59 [ID 0000000]
P45 [ID 0000000] | P60 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxR45 [ID 0000000] | R60 [ID 0000000]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:54 pm
Compound Blockades - Medical

Block AxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBlock B
A01 [ID 0000000] | A11 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB01 [ID 0000000] | B11 [ID 0000000]
A02 [ID 0000000] | A12 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB02 [ID 0000000] | B12 [ID 0000000]
A03 [ID 0000000] | A13 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB03 [ID 0000000] | B13 [ID 0000000]
A04 [ID 0000000] | A14 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB04 [ID 0000000] | B14 [ID 0000000]
A05 [ID 0000000] | A15 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB05 [ID 0000000] | B15 [ID 0000000]
A06 [ID 0000000] | A16 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB06 [ID 0000000] | B16 [ID 0000000]
A07 [ID 0000000] | A17 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB07 [ID 0000000] | B17 [ID 0000000]
A08 [ID 0000000] | A18 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB08 [ID 0000000] | B18 [ID 0000000]
A09 [ID 0000000] | A19 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB09 [ID 0000000] | B19 [ID 0000000]
A10 [ID 0000000] | A20 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB10 [ID 0000000] | B20 [ID 0000000]

Block CxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBlock D
C01 [ID 0000000] | C11 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxD01 [ID 0000000] | D11 [ID 0000000]
C02 [ID 0000000] | C12 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxD02 [ID 0000000] | D12 [ID 0000000]
C03 [ID 0000000] | C13 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxD03 [ID 0000000] | D13 [ID 0000000]
C04 [ID 0000000] | C14 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxD04 [ID 0000000] | D14 [ID 0000000]
C05 [ID 0000000] | C15 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxD05 [ID 0000000] | D15 [ID 0000000]
C06 [ID 0000000] | C16 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxD06 [ID 0000000] | D16 [ID 4228661]
C07 [ID 0000000] | C17 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxD07 [ID 0000000] | D17 [ID 0000000]
C08 [ID 0000000] | C18 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxD08 [ID 0000000] | D18 [ID 0000000]
C09 [ID 0000000] | C19 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxD09 [ID 0000000] | D19 [ID 0000000]
C10 [ID 0000000] | C20 [ID 0000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxD10 [ID 0000000] | D20 [ID 0000000]

Kallori

Original Stalker

15,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Kallori

Original Stalker

15,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100