Submit

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:22 pm
It was the best way to get a quick $.10, I now removed my tree because the only ones really suck. Your really lucky if you can get $.04 for the day... sweatdrop I mean, the others are okay from the cash tree if you want very little daily. However, for the most part they don't work what-so-ever! I don't even feel like reporting for so little... but still I really hate to see it go.
What are your thoughts?
Do you get cash from "earn cash"
I do, but it seems harder and harder to earn free cash where it really works.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:36 pm
Yeah, I'm really going to miss bluenoodle, that 10GC each day helped me buy a couple REIs and MCs. Hopefully Gaia will find a replacement that works for most people, especially for users who don't live in the US. I'll keep checking the other providers each day for the occasional video that give 1-3GC, but it's going to be slow adding up.  

Chixen

Sweet Witch

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:05 am
Chixen
Yeah, I'm really going to miss bluenoodle, that 10GC each day helped me buy a couple REIs and MCs. Hopefully Gaia will find a replacement that works for most people, especially for users who don't live in the US. I'll keep checking the other providers each day for the occasional video that give 1-3GC, but it's going to be slow adding up.

I hope so, it really helped me and I just started with two mules... sweatdrop damn it!  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:39 am
I'm just glad it happened the day after I finally got enough to get a second Zodiacal. sweatdrop

It is quite disappointing though, until recently I had never spent any money on this site (Zodiacal broke me down finally, but I don't intend to spend more). It was nice having that 10GC I knew I could get each day, it would build up quite fast, and I could get the occasional cash shop item. I hope that they do get a half-decent replacement.

GirlPuck
Captain

Dedicated Hoarder

Starzel

Sparkling Supporter

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:39 pm
This is really going to slow me down if the MC's are nice.
If we don't get a new provider soon I will be pretty sad.
Well, farewell for now cash, it was nice knowing you.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 10:46 am
Maybe it had too many error it went down. A lot of earn cash sites are down for because of errors.  

MrsrachaelSnape
Crew

Invisible Cat

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:54 am
MrsrachaelSnape
Maybe it had too many error it went down. A lot of earn cash sites are down for because of errors.

Gaia said it was becuase they wont do business with the US sites and or at lest gaia.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 12:03 pm
Shedeem
MrsrachaelSnape

Gaia said it was becuase they wont do business with the US sites and or at lest gaia.

Oh I didn't read the announcement sweatdrop . The action one is pretty good. Today was about cat litter .  

MrsrachaelSnape
Crew

Invisible Cat

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 12:08 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Shedeem
MrsrachaelSnape

Oh I didn't read the announcement sweatdrop . The action one is pretty good. Today was about cat litter .

rofl i'll have to see it, i turned of my tree ><
it's funny, your avi is almost star wars.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 12:10 pm
Shedeem
MrsrachaelSnape
Shedeem
MrsrachaelSnape

Don't say that gonk .. the action was is pretty fun sometimes  

MrsrachaelSnape
Crew

Invisible Cat

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 12:11 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Shedeem
MrsrachaelSnape
Shedeem
MrsrachaelSnape

meh damn I hate not spamming ummm CASH TREE!  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 12:12 pm
Shedeem
MrsrachaelSnape
Shedeem
MrsrachaelSnape
Shedeem
MrsrachaelSnape

Cash tree! I hope they come out with more.  

MrsrachaelSnape
Crew

Invisible Cat

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 12:13 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Shedeem
MrsrachaelSnape
Shedeem
MrsrachaelSnape

Cash tree! I hope they come out with more.

3nodding just like blue  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:10 pm
User Image
It's such a pain dealing with those other offers. I hope we get a new source of videos like blue noodle soon. But, I'm not optimistic about it.

KaylaGalela

Professional Novice

Antiq

Wild Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:57 am
I've never used any of those cash offers. A lot of them didn't apply outside US for one thing, then there were so many complaints about them initially, I just didn't bother, and I've no intentions of having my e-mail spammed with god-knows-what lol I don't even know what's there now, must have a look.  
GCD fan club

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games