Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ace Combat: Unsung Heroes

Back to Guilds

The Legion Contracting Corp. is an elite force. To be asked to join is a privilege. 

Tags: Ace Combat, Private Military, Mercenary, Special Forces, Role Play 

Reply Archives
[Army] Operation: From Bad to Worse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Colonel Artyom

[Profile]

Artyom walked away from the computer and over to Nora were he looked at her smiling "Glad to see that you made it with out the bear" he said laughing a bit as he put his hand on her shoulder and then looked out the door. He then looked back at her "So what is the report so far eight dead all tanks out of action and at least 20 wounded this was no riot this was a coup" he then said as he walked and leaned against the door of the warehouse

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:33 am
Alice Rozario

[Profile]

Alice simply lowered her head upon that question being asked.
The last time such a question was asked and her answer was 'he got away', it was not a very pretty sight. That taught her that failing wasn't a suitable option and that she had to get it right no matter what. But that was before joining DLCC.
She raised her head, nervously nibbling on her lip from the inside.
"He got away, sir." she said in a softer tone.

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Midoriwa

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:13 am
User Image

Master Sergeant Nora Rosenburg

[Profile]

She was simply looking around the building when Colonel Artyom had approached. Immediately Nora turned to face him. "Well, I handled the situation but could never be a replacement for you." She followed his visual trail to outside and then back in. "We managed and I am sure the casualties could have been worse. The last group that attacked, well. Let's just say they weren't angry rioters and knew what they were doing." She nodded her head. "I agree. The situation was not as it seemed when we were sent out."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:58 am

Brigadier General Thomas Pryor

Pryor now spoke in a firm commanding Voice.

“Colonel Artyom, you are now in charge of all the troops for now. Get them organized and once you are sure there is no more rioters in the city, get out men out of here. I am going to go have a discussion with the men in charge of the city. Try to get the Tanks loaded on to the trailers they were pulled in on, they should be with the Trucks located at the Med-camp.”

He then looked at two of the soldiers who had been standing there the entire time.

“You two come with me.”

Then over the radio he heard Artemis, who was the lead Cobra attack helicopter. “This is Artemis, we are RTB to re-fuel and re-arm.” But Thomas grabbed his radio.

“Artemis, this is General Pryor, no need to re-fuel, just RTB, job well done.”

And with that said it looked like they had completed the mission, now they just had to wrap things up and head home.

Ok I'm done with the RP you'll find out what happened with the leaders of the city in the De-briefing, you guys can continue if you want.  

Pykies
Vice Captain

Dedicated Informer

Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out