Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Sinner's Sentiments - Polls and Wild Nonsense

Back to Guilds

A small but growing guild. We're close knit, friendly, literate, and we have polls on every topic. 

Tags: General Discussion, Literate, Awesome, Friendly, Polls 

Reply a** - PAWN
I got some things done this weekend!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Sinacious
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:06 pm
Worked three nights at the Snack Shack for my mom while she was away. It was kind of nice getting out even though I was doing free labor at a bar and I don't really drink.

I also set-up the tv/dvd player in my downstairs living room(bf calls is the kill room since he thinks that's where all the spiders lurk, so everyone has taken up to calling it that). Hopefully I'll be able to motivate myself to start doing some pilates!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:34 pm
Pilates. heart

Are you and your bf on good terms again?

stefcia stefcia

Versatile Shapeshifter

Sinacious
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:41 pm
tsarcasm
Pilates. heart

About as good as we get. Usually we just go on like nothing happened. I'm an amazingly patient person, but it's starting to wear thin so hopefully that will give me the fueling I need to get s**t straight.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:42 pm
That reminds me I should do my yoga dvd!  

Lass Kyon
Crew

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Lass Kyon
Crew

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:43 pm
Sinacious
tsarcasm
Pilates. heart

About as good as we get. Usually we just go on like nothing happened. I'm an amazingly patient person, but it's starting to wear thin so hopefully that will give me the fueling I need to get s**t straight.

Honestly, if you're not in love with him, why are you with him? Kick him to the curb already, woman!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:32 pm
Lass Kyon
Sinacious
tsarcasm
Pilates. heart

Honestly, if you're not in love with him, why are you with him? Kick him to the curb already, woman!

I told youuu. I lack balls. :<

One of my more unappealing qualities is that I care WAY too much about other peoples feelings and do everything I can to avoid hurting someone I care about, even if it makes me unhappy. I also feel extremely bad that he moved here from Ohio and now his car is broken down and he has no license, so I've kinda been waiting for his car to get fixed before I try to go through with anything. (if you think reallll hard you'll remember you've actually read this all before emotion_awesome ).

Sinacious
Captain

Lass Kyon
Crew

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:58 pm
Just tell him that you don't want a relationship anymore, but (as long as you're comfortable with it) he can stay until he can leave.

There is really no excuse here. You need to take control of your life, not let him control it just because you "feel bad".  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:49 am
I know. emo
It's just so retardedly difficult for me to just go through with it.

Sinacious
Captain

Lass Kyon
Crew

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:26 am
emotion_8c  
a** - PAWN