super tmi but ow ow ow :( Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

breedney

O.G. Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:09 am
okay so last night Rob and I had sex and whatnot and i felt a mixture of sharp and achy pain (weird i know but that's the only way i can describe it) during deep penetration. it wasn't totally unbearable but it was enough to be really uncomfortable.

he was on top the whole time, we haven't even tried any positions but missionary yet, and it normally doesn't hurt at all during sex. this is the first time it's ever been uncomfortable for me. i also had some back pain which was weird.

i don't have any STD's or infections that could be causing this so i'm really confused and kind of disappointed that it happened. the only thing i noticed is that he didn't slide in as easy this time, kind of like there was less room or something idk, it was almost like how sometimes when i have my period tampons don't go in as easy/hurt a little. we have sex at least four times a week and this was weird and i want answers

ARIANAH HELP ME or someone  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:48 am
Sounds like you weren't wet enough. Do you use lube? (KY tends to get gummy so if you have extended foreplay I'd opt for something else, maybe Slippery Stuff)  

Arianah

breedney

O.G. Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:53 am
Arianah
Sounds like you weren't wet enough. Do you use lube? (KY tends to get gummy so if you have extended foreplay I'd opt for something else, maybe Slippery Stuff)

oh no I was, I never have any problems with that...if anything it's excessive. there's always an extensive amount of foreplay before we actually have intercourse because the girl he TRIED to have sex with before me wasn't wet enough so it didn't happen and now he makes sure.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:37 am
How long were you going for? And did the pain start straight away or did it come later?

I find that even if I'm really wet to start with and aroused, there comes a point where I just start to dry up and it starts to hurt. And it doesn't happen every time and sometimes I can go for absolutely ages. So idk. I just take a break, switch to other forms of sex, and usually I can go again after a little while. I don't know how normal this is though.  

Vitamin Crack

Streetlight Fights

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:42 am
I dunno, but that always happened to me EVERY TIME with my ex.
Went to my doc and she just said I have a small vag and he's big, so it's too deep of penetration.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:49 am
Vitamin Crack
How long were you going for? And did the pain start straight away or did it come later?

I find that even if I'm really wet to start with and aroused, there comes a point where I just start to dry up and it starts to hurt. And it doesn't happen every time and sometimes I can go for absolutely ages. So idk. I just take a break, switch to other forms of sex, and usually I can go again after a little while. I don't know how normal this is though.

Like 25 minutes? not too long. and it was as soon as it was actually deep, it didn't hurt other than that.

i've been looking around and somewhere mentioned something about a tilted uterus but i don't think that's likely considering i'm 18?

b: :< that sucks that it happened every time.  

breedney

O.G. Smoker

Lass Kyon

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:07 pm
He might have just been super horny and his p***s bigger than normal, but it doesn't sound like something to get too worried about.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:33 pm
Lass Kyon
He might have just been super horny and his p***s bigger than normal, but it doesn't sound like something to get too worried about.

and his p***s bigger than normal

idk i hope it's nothing to be worried about  

breedney

O.G. Smoker

Lass Kyon

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:34 pm
As long as you're not still in pain you should be alright. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:10 pm
Dave's so big and I'm so small I simply can't do some positions cause it's like OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO DIE

the curse of the big p***s  

LeRaven

breedney

O.G. Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:34 pm
LeRaven

the curse of the big p***s

true
yolo though  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:00 pm
If you are close to ovulation your cervix is descended into your v****a more than normal. It can make deep penetration very painful. When was the first date of your last period (god I sound like a doctor).

Tilted uteruses aren't a big deal either. Just means the soldiers take a bit longer to reach their destination. But once pregnant they all look the same inside.  

Arianah

breedney

O.G. Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:15 am
Arianah
If you are close to ovulation your cervix is descended into your v****a more than normal. It can make deep penetration very painful. When was the first date of your last period (god I sound like a doctor).

Tilted uteruses aren't a big deal either. Just means the soldiers take a bit longer to reach their destination. But once pregnant they all look the same inside.

umm I don't remember and am too lazy to look, but I'm on birth control so my periods are regulated to the end of the month, so I still have some time for my period to come.

I DON'T WANT MY UTERUS TO BE TILTED ;_;  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:20 pm
tilted uteruses just make me think of pinball machines. TILT  

Tenacious Travis

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150

breedney

O.G. Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:14 am