Inventory
Allies & Enemies
Encounter Log
Diary & Writing Directory

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:03 am
Operative Profile: K.O.

Name: Kirk Oak (no relation)
Codename: K.O.
Age: 33 [User note: I'll tolerate being listed as 'vain' and 'self-serving' and 'of questionable loyalty' but refuse to be thirty three, please redact.]
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 138lbs
Build: Athletic, lithe
Eyes: Bright red
Hair: Darker red. Straight, quite short.
Skin: Light beige
Further information: No major identifying scars. Left earlobe is pierced. A sharp dresser out of uniform, and tailors his uniforms to fit him better.
Communication type: Poison Fairy

Psychological profile: K.O. is extremely vain. He is a self confident man, and seems relaxed in any situation that doesn't threaten physical harm. A fast and smooth talker with an easy wit he makes casual friends easily, but seems slow to form close bonds or become deeply invested in others. He is a self serving sort, and seems to have little compunction about causing harm to others if he believes it's in his best interest; his loyalty may be questionable in a tight corner and his superiors should be aware of this fact during field missions. Another important note for his C.O.s is his tendency to flee when a situation could still be salvaged; he should not be counted on to hold the line unless it is made clear to him that running will make injury certain rather than possible or probable.

While K.O. is still self-serving his loyalty to The Team has never been found lacking and he has proven grudgingly willing to place himself in harms way in the field if absolutely necessary. After the mission to capture Xerneas he has also become more motivated and proactive, more hours spent in the labs and fewer on his hobbies, hopefully this change for the better is not a temporary one.

History:

• KO has disclosed only the bare minimum about his childhood. Background checks reveal nothing significant about any of his family; native to Sinnoh, both parents living, two siblings, no major criminal convictions, third generation unemployed. In depth pursuit not deemed necessary.
  • Joined the original Team Galactic in his teens. Trained as a medic, and a chemist.
  • When the original Galactic fell he fled, and has had no ties to them since.
  • Spent the intervening years hopping from place to place; claims to have spent time in Kanto, Hoenn, Fiore, and Orre (listed in chronological order).
  • Over the years he furthered his study of chemistry, and began to develop the substance 'Synth'.
  • Three months prior to his recruitment he was forced to leave Orre when he split from the gang he had been a part of, and was subsequently hunted both by the gang and by the Phenec City Police. It would seem that a bad batch of Synth killed the son of the gang's leader; K.O. remains evasive as to whether or not he botched it intentionally.

Useful skills:

• Chemistry - He is easily able to follow instructions in the lab, and is skilled in research and development of his own, as evidenced by Synth. In the early spring of 2016 he started work on a project to produce hydrogen from pokemon by chemically manipulating the process of photosynthesis.
  • Combat - Though not fond of personal risk K.O. is a surprisingly skilful combatant. He is very quick and agile, capable of some quite impressive gymnastic feats, and not afraid to throw a precise punch or kick whenever required. It must be noted however that he is most skilled when using his weapon, a short metal staff with an electrified head.
  • Driving - K.O. is an extremely skilled driver of "about anything with four wheels", making him a good candidate for a getaway driver.
  • Medical - K.O. is trained in immediate treatment of traumatic injury, he can be assigned as a field medic when a mission requires it. He has little training in ongoing care but is capable of administering intravenous drugs if required.
  • 'Schmoozing' - His easy way with people could be put to good use in certain circumstances.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:52 am
Pokédex and Pokémon Listing

Pokédex

#016 - Pidgey - Tiny Bird Pokémon - Pidgey has an extremely sharp sense of direction. It is capable of unerringly returning home to its nest, however far it may be removed from its familiar surroundings.
#042 - Golbat - Bat Pokémon - Flitting around in the dead of night, it sinks its fangs into its prey and drains a nearly fatal amount of blood.
#172 - Pichu - Tiny Mouse Pokémon - It is still inept at retaining electricity. When it is startled, it discharges power accidentally. It gets better at holding power as it grows older.
#025 - Pikachu - Mouse Pokémon - Whenever Pikachu comes across something new, it blasts it with a jolt of electricity. If you come across a blackened berry, it's evidence that this Pokémon mistook the intensity of its charge.
#026 - Raichu - Mouse Pokémon - This Pokémon exudes a weak electrical charge from all over its body that makes it take on a slight glow in darkness. Raichu searches for electricity by planting its tail in the ground.
#053 - Persian - Classy Cat Pokémon - A very haughty Pokémon. Among fans, the size of the jewel in its forehead is a topic of much talk.
#059 - Arcanine - Legendary Pokémon - A Pokémon that has long been admired for its beauty. It runs agilely as if on wings.
#133 - Eevee - Evolution Pokémon - An extremely rare Pokémon that may evolve in a number of different ways depending on stimuli.
#154 - Meganium - Herb Pokémon - Its breath has the fantastic ability to revive dead plants and flowers.
#197 - Umbreon - Moonlight Pokémon - When darkness falls, the rings on the body begin to glow, striking fear in the hearts of anyone nearby.
#280 - Ralts - Feeling Pokémon - Ralts has the ability to sense the emotions of people. If its Trainer is in a cheerful mood, this Pokémon grows cheerful and joyous in the same way.
#281 - Kirlia - Emotion Pokémon - Kirlia uses the horns on its head to amplify its psychokinetic power. When the Pokémon uses its power, the air around it becomes distorted, creating mirages of nonexistent scenery.
#319 - Sharpeado - Brutal Pokémon - It can swim at speeds of 75 mph by jetting seawater through its body. It is the bandit of the sea.
#354 - Banette - Marionette Pokémon - A cursed energy permeated the stuffing of a discarded and forgotten plush doll, giving it new life as Banette. The Pokémon's energy would escape if it were to ever open its mouth.
#479 - Rotom - Plasma Pokémon - Its body is composed of plasma. It is known to infiltrate electronic devices and wreak havoc.
#669 - Flabébé - Single Bloom Pokémon - It draws out and controls the hidden power of flowers. The flower Flabébé holds is most likely part of its body.

Pokémon listing

Nickname - Species - Move set

Duke - Raichu - Volt Tackle (egg), Quick Attack (lv), Discharge (lv), Thunderwave (tm)
Regent - Umbreon - Helping Hand (lv), Confuse Ray (lv), Protect (tm), Heal Bell (tutor)
Cojiro - Pidgey - Uproar (egg), Sand Attack (lv), Quick Attack (lv), Fly (HM)
Countess - Banette - Curse (start), Will-O-Whisp (lv), Faint Attack (lv), Hex (lv)
Viceroy - Arcanine - Reversal (lv), Flame Burst (lv), Extreme Speed (lv), Crunch (lv)
Kaiser - Rotom (frost) - Astonish (lv), Thundershock (lv), Thunderwave (lv), Blizzard (forme)
Baron - Sharpedo - Ice Fang (lv), Crunch (lv), Surf (HM), Zen Headbutt (tutor)
Bruce - Crobat - Hypnosis (egg), Air Cutter (lv), Poison Fang (lv), Acrobatics (lv)
Mistress - Flabébé - Tackle (lv), Vine Whip (lv), Fairy Wind (lv)
Imperator - Kirlia - Teleport (lv), Heal Pulse (lv), Draining Kiss (lv), Psychic (lv)
Empress - Meganium (spliced) - Freeze Dry (special), Heal Pulse (egg), Poison Powder (lv) Magical Leaf (lv)
Regina - Persian - Hypnosis (egg), Play Rough (lv), Bite* (lv), Fury Swipes* (lv)

*Affected by Technician. Bite = pwr90. Fury Swipes = pwr40.5 due to STAB + Technician)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:27 am
Inventory

Clothes: ....How long do you have? In actual seriousness though, he had to leave a lot of his clothes behind when he skipped out of Orre. His collection will grow again once he has access to a wardrobe, and either nice boutiques or fabric stores or both. Pretty much everything he owns at present is either expensive, or looks that way and is homemade.

Weaponry: Guns aren't his specialty, but he does own a seven shot revolver. It's pretty, which is probably the main reason he's kept it. His main weapon is a short metal staff with a pincer shaped top. The head of the staff is separated from the shaft by a section of insulation, and the staff also has rubber grips. There is a very good reason for this. The staff can be telescoped down to be quite small, and is still electrifyingly functional in this state.

Medical kit: This is a bit more than the first aid kit you might find in the boots of a well prepared person's car. As well as dressings and gauze and there on there are a number of small bottles of pills and liquids in here along with a stock of syringes. Most eye catching are four little glass vials of something luridly green.

Washkit: Along with the man staples of toothbrush/paste, razor, shaving cream, deodorant and shampoo this contains: tweezers, conditioner, shower gel, hair gel, hairspray, moisturizer, two nail files, a face cloth, dental floss, three different colognes.... Just the essentials.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:07 am
Allies & Enemies

Grunts

Adam - A relaxed sort of a guy, could be fun to know?

Ally - Immature. Tch.

Arcadie - A medically inclined girl with good taste in clothes. She calls me Captain. I like her.

Clancy - Not a clever man. Like, at all.

Faleen - Apparently she has a lot to do with robotics? May or may not be involved with Elite Hayes.

Frost - Aptly named. He's a skilled mechanic, and apparently completely devoid of human emotion. Creepy.

Izaya - He's not so smug when you hit on him!

Jerome - Clearly good at what he does but I think he lets that Gengar get away with too much. Not that I'd say that to his face of course.

Kyle - A man of style! I quite like him.

Lex - The Rocket formerly known as the Galactic Pulsar, now known as Grunt Pulse. We've known one another on and off for a long time, in fact I've known him longer than I've known anyone else I still associate with; I consider him a good friend even if he doesn't always make the smartest life choices.

Lu - Agh. No. Stop. Stop being so adorable.... Okay I like him, he's a sweet kid. This is no place for him really... guess I'd better watch his back.

Lucas - Scruffy, but better than many elites I've had the misfortune to cross paths with.

Luxury - Little miss man hater, whose parents must have hated her to call her Luxury. I think she tried to intimidate me a few times, which was quite funny.

Mau - Thoroughly agreeable, and a fellow scientist! Always nice to meet such.

Michiko - Oh yes, it's a great idea to use Thunder on a pokemon all your allies are hanging onto. Why didn't I think of doing that?

Rory - Not a bad sort, certainly not hostile or unpleasant. He bought clothes from me, which helps.

Tambery - A woman of science, and fun to be with! I'm pleased to call her a friend... I feel like I can really trust her.

Shadow - Hu? Oh the kid. He didn't really stand out to me.

Star - Oh Herr Commandant, how the mighty have fallen!

Trainers

Dith - Mmmh, I do like big men.

Guy - Apparently he knows how to handle a sword! ;D

Rosie - ...Oh, the blonde girl with all the pink and white? Eh.

Tymiko - Who?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:14 am
Encounter Logs

Active - 3 // Complete - 41 // Inactive - 5 // Total - 49

C - Spring has sprung
C - Doctor in the house
C - Medical attention
C - Minor Adjustments
C - Three’s a crowd
C - Twilight in the park
C - Fashion disaster
C - Out on the town
I - Sunrise
I - Would the real TR please stand up

I - Fashion and favours
C - Trip to the faire
C - Visiting hours
C - [RAID] Prepare for the worst
C - All Aboard the SS Party!
C - What to do?
C - Fishy SOS
C - [ORP] Clean Slate
C - [ORP] Wheely Good Victory Party
C - A little taste of freedom

I - What do you mean my pants don't fit?
C - [OPR] Mako Shore Festival
C - [ORP] Winter Diversions
C - Chemicals
C - [ORP] Making History
I - [ORP] Oh My God
C - [ORP] Don’t get cold feet!
C - Tailor Made
C - [RAID] Stag Party
C - Wakey Wakey No Escapey

C - Welcome back Koulson!
C - You Only Live Twice
C - Sad Lasagne
C - Grade Card
C - Something Strange
C - Glamorous Assignments
C - Clear the Air
C - Grew a New Friend
C - What did I miss?
C - [ORP] Questions

C - [ORP] Season’s Savings
A - The one where Mau is shirtless because of reasons
C - Unwanted Surprises
C - [ORP] Kiss Kiss Fall In Love
C - Need a Little Distraction
C - (Gene) Guns N Grass Types
A - Lab Sweet Lab
C - Battle On
A - Out of the Lab, into the Town

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:16 am
Diary & Writing Directory

Acquiring the Prince Regent

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:38 am
User Image

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 1:48 pm
User Image

Height: 2'03"
Build: Slight; lithe
Colouration: Leucistic normal

History: K.O.'s first pokemon, acquired because he needed a pokemon in order to join Galatic. Having spotted the interestingly coloured Pichu in the posession of a girl around his age - maybe a little older - he followed her to a club, chatted her up, and pocketed the pokeball whilst distracting her with making out. By the time she discovered her pokemon was missing K.O. was long gone, and on the road to Team Galactic.

Duke missed his original trainer at first but he was young, and lost, and KO - then known as Naos - swiftly became the only constant in his life that he could rely on. The teenager was sometimes inconsiderate, sometimes even cruel, but he was always there and he always provided food, and he sometimes provided attention. Memories of any other life became distant, and the tiny electric type attached firmly to his trainer, his boss, his sometime friend.

As Naos matured he started to treat Duke better and their relationship became more healthy; Naos was the boss but the occasional casual cruelty stopped. The redhead's affection remain offhand, but became more reliable, and eventually the security and happiness it brought allowed the Pichu to evolve. As time went by the pair became a better and better team; adept thieves, masters of striking swiftly and withdrawing before the foe could retaliate.

Shortly before the fall of Galactic Naos evolved his pokemon partner to Raichu. During and immediately after the fall Naos - becoming KO - found himself relying on the rodent far more than he ever had before and their relationship grew once more into one of mutual (if mutually concealed) affection and protectiveness.

Skipping forward to the present day, the pair know one another about as well as a trainer and pokemon can. If there's no company of their own kind to have they'll happily relax together of an evening and share a drink or two. Duke will take a dry martini please.

Personality: Dry Martini, shaken not stirred. Duke is very chilled, and very much a ladies man. Off duty he likes to mingle with other pokemon of all kinds, to have races and casual battles to test and hone his skills, to swap battle stories, and engage in idle gossip. When he's working he remains relaxed and composed, obedient to his trainer's general wishes more than specific commands; give him the 'what' and he'll figure our the 'how' for himself.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:16 pm
Acquiring The Prince Regent

He spotted that golden-haired man the moment he stepped into the bar.

This was not because the man was as attractive as Adonis, but because he was six foot something huge. He was alone at a table drinking red wine, peering at a laptop – free wifi – and had an eevee in his lap... a lovely eevee. KO sauntered over to the bar and asked for an empty wine glass, and once he had it he drifted over to the huge man’s table. Empty glass held languidly in one hand he put the other on his hip, resting his weight on the other leg.

“This seat taken?”

Of course it wasn’t; Dima was one of those sweet sorts that was everso useful to people like him. The Russian poured him a glass of wine, and they talked about current affairs; Dima made jokes and he offered cutting remarks and observations. They got on. He liked the man in a causal, superficial way. He certainly wouldn’t say no to going home with him, but he wasn’t here for that. He had his eye on the sleeping eevee, tiny, newly hatched, easy to mould. His. One way or another, he would have it.

They finished the wine and Dima bought another bottle. He allowed himself another glass, sipping slowly and topping up both glasses intermittently, always with a smile on his lips. This meant that the gold-haired man drank a lot more than he did, but as the Russian had the constitution of a Tauros it didn’t seem to have a lot of effect beyond making him very slightly more expansive. Then there was another bottle that again he had only a little of, and then there was brandy. They discussed the possibility of coffees but Dima decided that tea would be better - proper tea - and they had to go to his apartment for that.

Perfect.

Acting drunker than he was he took Dima’s arm for the walk through the darkened streets. Leaning against the Russian he babbled about seams, but as he talked his mind was elsewhere; enjoying the closeness to a solid powerful body, and more to the point calculating his next move. He liked Dima, and he wanted Dima to keep liking him. He certainly didn’t want the huge man to hate him – that sounded dangerous – and so he couldn’t suspect him of stealing the eevee that now slept tucked against its owner’s chest. Patience.

They got back to the apartment – nice place – and they had the tea. He didn’t really like it but he said that he did and Dima seemed none the wiser to his pretence. They took their drinks out onto the balcony at his suggestion. While Dima enjoyed the view and talked about the importance of the League’s mission and how much he wanted to help, he studied the door and the fire escape that ran all the way down to the street. Easy.

They finished their tea, and he was assessed as far too drunk to walk home. Dima showed him to his spare room, and he thanked the huge man and heavily implied he could have a lot more than thanks if he wanted. Dima laughed – flattered, but no, you’re drunk friend, and I prefer ladies – and left him to sleep. After undressing he fetched out his ‘dex and sent a message to base explaining his absence and promising he would be there for duty tomorrow. With this seen to he climbed into the comfortable bed and slept.

Next morning dear Dima cooked breakfast for him; Spanish omelette served with a huge smile, a bass laugh, and good coffee. He thanked him, a kiss on the cheek and they must do this again sometime soon but he really had to go or he’d be late for work. Yes, Dima said, they must, and next time he needed a tailor he knew where to come! They swapped mobile numbers, and Dima decided he could do with a walk in the fresh air after last night. The blond left the eevee behind, sleeping in a basket with a purple espeon watching over it, and they headed out. Funny thing, just as they stepped out of the building he remembered he had left his jacket upstairs. Dima, such a gentleman, ran back up to get it for him. While the man was gone he let Duke out and explained the job at hand. The Raichu ran around to the fire escape, and then Dima reappeared and he set off beside the giant.

Eventually they parted by the garage where his car was parked, more promises to do this again soon; poor Dima really didn’t know enough people in his own age bracket. He sauntered over to the SUV he’d borrowed with a smirk on his face, and lent back against it with his arms folded across his chest to wait. He didn’t have to wait long; only a few minutes later Duke bounded up to him carrying a wide-eyed eevee by its scruff. Putting it in a pokeball was the work of a moment, and a moment later he let it back out to make a fuss of his newest acquisition. Placing the young pokemon on the front passenger seat next to Duke he climbed into the car and started the engine.

All in all, it had been a very productive night off.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:34 pm
User Image

Height: 3'03"
Build: Slim
Colouration: Unique, Luna x Fathom

History: Regent owes his existence to a fling between Dith's Luna, and Tymiko's Fathom. Shortly after hatching he was stolen by Duke on behalf of KO. The background to this can be read above, but the specifics are a Volt Tackle to Dith's balcony door and a few well timed Quick Attacks to make good the escape.

Personality: He's only a baby yet, but he displays the calm temperament of his parents so far; he likes to play, but isn’t as high energy as many baby pokemon. There’s a certain pride to his bearing too, one reason KO decided to name him Regent to begin with.

Regent has grown into a proud, calm, collected Umbreon. He's extremely confident and quite charming, if a little on the arrogant side at times. He enjoys socialising with other pokemon so long as they're well mannered but isn't one of those sorts desperate to be around others every moment of every day. To those he dislikes Regent shows a cold cruel tongue and a thoroughly uncaring manner; if he dislikes you, you can do die in a fire for all he cares or in fact go die in whatever manner is most expedient. Though very fond of his friends there are few he would actually risk his life for, but Duke can count himself amongst them.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:46 am
User Image

Height: 2'0"
Build: Chunky
Colouration: Unique TR experiment, edits

History: Cojiro came out of Team Rocket's labs; an experimental ornamental Pidgey gone slightly wrong in that he came out far too big and rather than having a lovely song-bird voice he just ended up with a very very loud crow. Rather than being sold therefore he was assigned to KO, who was rather in need of more pokemon for his team. He was named by a fanatic of the Zelda games before he was assigned for his striking resemblance to the blue Pidgey featured in a side quest on Ocarina of Time.

Personality: Cojiro is loud and bombastic; he has seemingly boundless energy and can't understand anyone who likes things like lazy mornings, naps, etc. He's friendly and well meaning, but can be a bit too intense for a lot of people to handle in more than small doses. He has a tendency to launch into long-winded stories which may or may not be interesting to the listener; he's not very good at telling the difference, and tends to assume that everyone is interested in absolutely everything he has to say. Notably Cojiro really loves his food, and it shows; if he wasn't so active he'd be positively spherical, but as it is he's just very plump with a good layer of muscle to go along with his fat.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:59 am
User Image

Height: 3'04"
Build: Average
Colouration: Unique, edits

History: KO was minding his own business out in Ambergris, hunting for a ghost type to add to his team, when he spotted a pokeball on the ground. He was very pleased with his stroke of luck when he scanned it and discovered there was a Banette inside, very pleased that is until he opened the pokeball. Oh, when he opened the pokeball. It would have been better if it hadn't had a strange lantern with a creepy blue glow. It would have been better if the line of stitches running around its head hadn't pulled into an awful smile when it saw him. It would definitely have been better if it had had eyes. Still a ghost type was a ghost type.... As soon as he got back to base he had a very secure lock installed on the pokeball and tried not to get the shivers when he let it out to train it.

Personality: Exactly what the Countess is thinking at any given time is hard to tell; a lack of eyes and either inability or unwillingness to speak will do that. The line of stitches that run around her head at approximately mouth level often pulls into a smile, but it's not a very reassuring sight. By and large she is a silent disquieting presence floating near motionless above the ground, or drifting along with her strange lantern raised.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:07 pm
User Image

Height: 5'11"
Build: Powerful
Colouration: TR artificial shiny

History: Viceroy was a prize in an amateur pole dancing contest at one of Kodo's clubs; celebration of the new year and all. He was billed as a shiny, but a quick test at TR's labs when KO (having won) got him home revealed that he was one of their own 'products'.

Personality: Proud, passionate, steadfast; Viceroy likes to believe he is the brilliant and caring commander of KO's pokemon. He's certainly caring, but he's not the commander or brilliant. Duke however has taken a shine to him and allows the fire type to keep believing that he's the one calling the shots. Careful suggestions from the Raichu get the right ideas lined up and Viceroy barks them out for all to hear. For all that he might be a simple delusional fellow who fancies himself a hero from a story he has a heart more golden than his fur; he would die for his trainer or one of his friends without even a second thought, and will always do his best to make them happy.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:16 am
User Image

Height: 1'00"
Build: Average
Colouration: Normal

History: One fine day there were issues with power going crazy on base. KO helped with battling the Rotom responsible and was allowed to keep one once the dust settled. KO refers to Kaiser as a 'he' just for simplicity's sake.

Personality: Kaiser is currently still mildly resentful about being captured and having his mischief curtailed. He is however beginning to accept KO as the boss, and is even starting to see KO's other pokemon as friends. He gets on best with Countess, or at least appears to get on with her; she's never spoken and he has never spoken to her but they're often seen floating about together smirking and chuckling. Kaiser has taken to telling tall tales to Viceroy that the poor dim Arcanine believes every word of, a habit Duke is trying to discourage and trying harder still not to find funny. Poor Viceroy.

Kaiser is now well settled into the team, he spends a lot of time haunting and powering KO's mini fridge and thus listening in on everything that happens in his room.

Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff