Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ace Combat: Unsung Heroes

Back to Guilds

The Legion Contracting Corp. is an elite force. To be asked to join is a privilege. 

Tags: Ace Combat, Private Military, Mercenary, Special Forces, Role Play 

Reply Archives
Pirate Suppression Debriefing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midoriwa

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:18 pm
User Image

Staff Sargent Nora Rosenburg

[Profile]

She smiled and acknowledge Brigadier General Pryor and how proud he was, as well as, Colonel Artyom. She turned to him now, "Thank you." Nora still wanted to call him Sir but he had insisted many times not to do such. "I guess I better get used to being called Master Sergeant." She smiled still.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Colonel Artyom

[Profile]

"You will get used to it comrade Nora" he said to her as he looked back at the fount. As soon as his eyes cough Arches he got up "You never said when the next mission is Arch or better what type is it" he said as he looked at him in the eyes even though he had a leave he was most likely never going to use it so his 'leave' was the missions that let him get his anger out

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Fivever Hungry
Crew

Beloved Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:30 pm
Lightning II
Air Vice Marshal

As Lightning's request has been approved and completed, he smiles at the Master Sergeant then General Pryor, and back to Aingel, he then finishes off with a sentence. "Thank you all who participated in the mission, and Sir (Aingel), may I go back to my office and submit all the shopping list?"

Lightning heads back to his spot back of the room while he awaits for Aingel's choice, on Lightning's right hand, is still holding his wingman's dog tags, that shows Lightning did not only want to leave the room because of paperwork, but for another purpose.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:19 am
User Image
Commander Trident
Marine Commander
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trident couldn't help but feel antsy he wanted to get out of here and be with his wife. He hasn't seen her since he was hired by the legion. Yes when he was in the corp, he was gone for some time but he usually was debriefed on the ship heading back in and once they were docked he would be reunited with her. But its different now and it will take some time getting used to.

"Sir if we are done here, may I be excused? My wife knows that I am back and she is chopping at the bit to see me. Also I have another High Risk Mission that needs my presence, a dinner with the In-laws."

Trident said to Aingel, from his seat.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Elder Maxson
Crew

Soldier

AINGELPROJECT667
Captain

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:17 pm
And when he gets to Heaven,to Saint Peter he will tell...
User Image

Aingel had wanted to speak to the men a bit more about the mission, bur he saw that a few of them were ready to leave. He nodded, and began packing up the papers on the podium.

"Very well. As of now, the debriefing is over. Please remember to meet at Crucifix Hill for the memorial ceremony if you are interested in attending. Dismissed!"

"One more soldier reporting, sir. I've served my time in Hell."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:37 pm

Brigadier General Thomas Pryor

Thomas stood up slowly, his question still in mind, and walked slowly over to Aingel. He looked at him and said quietly, but loud enough for him to hear.

“Sir, do you mind if I talk to you in private for a moment? There’s a favor I want to ask of you.”

His question was about a Mechanical eye. After seeing Aingel he thought that it would be a Good piece of equipment, plus ever since he lost his eye things were a little bit different for him.

Pykies
Vice Captain

Dedicated Informer

AINGELPROJECT667
Captain

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:01 pm
User Image

Aingel nodded at Pryor, and led him to a corner of the room so they could speak in private. He had noticed the General's eyepatch during the meeting, but had already read his medical reports about it. It didn't seem to impede him, so Aingel didn't worry about it much.

"Is there something you wish to discuss, General?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:14 pm

Thomas looked down at his Leader. It was kind of funny for him, seeing as almost all officers’ he had ever seen were tall in stature. But this didn’t change his opinion of Aingel.

“Well, if you haven’t noticed, I am missing an eye, and I have noticed certain things about yours. And I was wondering do you think you could set me up with a Replacement for my missing one. Life has been different without it, nothing I couldn’t adapt to but still, I wouldn’t mind having the second one back.”

Thomas’s life hadn’t been harder, but it was different. His peripheral vision had always been shorter, and it left a weak spot when he fought hand to hand, but nothing he couldn’t overcome, He just liked the idea of having both eyes again, he would have a little more sense of normality back. Plus he thought it was kind of cliché that one of the leaders of a mercenary group had an eye patch.

Pykies
Vice Captain

Dedicated Informer

Midoriwa

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:45 pm
User Image

Master Sergeant Nora Rosenburg

[Profile]

Nora sat patiently until Aingel released them. When everyone started to head out, she followed suit. Since all the business was taken care of, the evening would be spent with a little relaxation. She smiled to Commander Aingel and General Pryor as she took leave. Thoug, Nora was slightly curious as to what they might be talking about.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:08 pm

User Image

Aingel's own eyes flickered from blue-grey to green thoughtfully for a moment, almost as if acknowledging Pryor's mention of them. Aingel thought for a moment, then nodded.

"Yes, I may be able to set you up with one....It won't be as advanced as mine, since it will be a single replacement and will have to tap directly into the nervous system instead of going through a main CPU like mine do, but it'll still get the job done and then some."

AINGELPROJECT667
Captain

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pykies
Vice Captain

Dedicated Informer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:20 pm

Thomas smiled.

“That’ll work.”

He was happy he was going to finally going to have both eyes again. Hopefully he would never lose another one again, the first time was painful enough. He began walking out of the room, thinking it would take some time to acquire.

“Just call me when we have it.”

He said.

“I just love it when a plan comes together.”

He whispered to himself as he went to change, some drinks were in order.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:43 am
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Air Commodore Kage "Jet" Tsu ∞
╚══════════════╝

User Image

User Image

Kage stood from his chair and started walking out of the room. Soon the DLCCAF would have new equipment and Kage knew he would be behind the stick of one of the new F-22s that were on their way. At least he hoped that they would be able to get the number he requested. The F-22 was an amazing fighter and with the proper applications it could make or break a military all on its own. Kage had seen it done in his life. Excitement in his mind, but his appearance still completely emotionless, Kage left to his duties.

Lieutenant Jet

Dangerous Defender

7,625 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers