Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ace Combat: Unsung Heroes

Back to Guilds

The Legion Contracting Corp. is an elite force. To be asked to join is a privilege. 

Tags: Ace Combat, Private Military, Mercenary, Special Forces, Role Play 

Reply Archives
Pirate Suppression Debriefing Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AINGELPROJECT667
Captain

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:08 pm
The Meeting Room is a large room where people, well, meet. It has several rows of chairs facing an elevated platform with a note stand in the middle, in front of a projector screen. The participants of the related mission may enter at their own leisure, and talk amongst themselves, but must stand at attention when the Commander enters. For now, Aingel is nowhere to be seen, so the soldiers may enter and converse while they wait.
To be honest, this will mark the first time that any of the Dark Legion members have seen their Commander in person, or even know what he looks like, or who he is.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:10 pm
AINGELPROJECT667
[[I am the first one to see you on the Frigate tho xDDDDDD]]  

Fivever Hungry
Crew

Beloved Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

AINGELPROJECT667
Captain

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:13 pm
Lightning II
AINGELPROJECT667

[[Not necessarily. I never specified how you got the tags. Aingel was already asleep in his cabin when you arrived. The dog tags were taped to the door with a note describing what they were and saying that it was up to Lightning to decide what to do with them.]]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:14 pm
AINGELPROJECT667
Lightning II
AINGELPROJECT667

[[Not necessarily. I never specified how you got the tags. Aingel was already asleep in his cabin when you arrived. The dog tags were taped to the door with a note describing what they were and saying that it was up to Lightning to decide what to do with them.]]

Damnit! I would just go into your cabin and spy on ur face :p  

Fivever Hungry
Crew

Beloved Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

AINGELPROJECT667
Captain

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:16 pm
Lightning II
AINGELPROJECT667
Lightning II
AINGELPROJECT667

Cabin was locked tighter than Blighty in a parcel, I'm afraid. Trying to pick the lock would result in every alarm on the ship going off.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:20 pm
AINGELPROJECT667
Lightning II
AINGELPROJECT667
Lightning II
AINGELPROJECT667

Cabin was locked tighter than Blighty in a parcel, I'm afraid. Trying to pick the lock would result in every alarm on the ship going off.

I ma just hammer another lock in to lock you from the outside xD  

Fivever Hungry
Crew

Beloved Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

AINGELPROJECT667
Captain

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:21 pm
Lightning II
AINGELPROJECT667
Lightning II
AINGELPROJECT667
Lightning II
AINGELPROJECT667

I ma just hammer another lock in to lock you from the outside xD

Whatevs homie.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:26 pm
Jimmy Cross
DLCCN Admiral
Debriefing

After hours of sailing, and hours more of a turbulent helo ride, Cross was in the meeting room. Removing his Naval cover upon entrance he trudged up to the front row and took a spot on the center aisle. He looked around and realized he was early. Shocker. He's always late.

"Eh, not a big deal,"

He leaned his head back and stared at the cieling. Looking at the tiles, he counted the holes aesthetically placed there. His cover dangled into his hands. His eyes glazed in fatigue, and his shoulders slouched he began to fall into an afternoon snooze. He'd be awake soon, and that night he'd be partying with his earnings as always. Routine. That was something the DLCC seemed to have for Cross. It was good.

Ardent Anarchist

Interesting Codger

Pykies
Vice Captain

Dedicated Informer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Brigadier General Thomas Pryor

Thomas walked into the room slowly, wearing Class B’s, a cup of coffee in his hand. He was tired but had to stay awake for the debriefing. He found his spot, which was closest to the front of the table, where he took his seat and took a sip of coffee. An expression of weariness shrouds his face, not to say that outside of missions that it doesn’t always look like this. He then sat there waiting to see this Aingel person he had heard so much from over the radio during this last mission.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:28 pm
User Image
Commander Trident
Marine Commander
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trident walked into the room still in his combat gear, lacking his rucksack and his carbine. He took a seat in the front row and waited for anyone else to enter the room and be debriefed over the mission. He had no time to change out of his BDU, since when he got on the ship he took a quick nap and woke up a little after and began to train and work out on the deck of the ship, it kept his mind sharp and ready for action.

"Nice to see you again, Pryor, you don't you didn't catch any sleep on the way back in."

He said as he ran his hand through his high and tight hair cut. As he pulled his hands back down his fingers ran over the scar of his left eye, a scar that forever reminds him of combat he has seen, the same combat that marked him as a Hero.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

CDR Shepard

7,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ardent Anarchist

Interesting Codger

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:41 pm
Jimmy Cross
DLCCN Admiral
Debriefing

"Huh?"

Cross lifted his head, and wiped his eyes. Two more DLCC troops came in. One was an ol' Pal of his. Trident. Cross got up slowly from the chair, careful not to dizzy himself from moving to quickly from slumber. Once up, he walked over to the Marine.

"Hey Devil Dog, how was the trip?" Jimmy ask with a warm grin.

Jimmy was always charismatic with his looks, but without a situation to be serious in, when it's just a couple of guys hanging out, he's a bit of a goof. Cross was glad Trident was OK, he heard a couple guys died out there. However cruel it was, he was happy his bros were ok. His handshake was warm, and firm.

They say a handshake means more about a man than he thinks. And with Cross, it seemed to fit who he was.

"I thought you Jarheads would enjoy that lil' present I gave the tangos."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:56 pm
User Image
Commander Trident
Marine Commander

Trident looked over as cross walked over to him.

"Nice to see you again, too, their Squid. The Cruise was nice, I was looking forward to the all you can eat buffet. I heard you guys got a chocolate fountain installed before the mission. And how is your Canoe Club holding up. "

He said jokingly to his old friend. The two of them go way back. Farther then they could remember. Trident would only let Cross call him a jarhead, him and Trident's own wife. But they earned that right.

"The fireworks were nice, but its a shame we had to do that though everything could have gone so much better. It wasn't a victory out there, to many things went wrong."

User Image

CDR Shepard

7,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Midoriwa

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:04 pm
User Image

Staff Sargent Nora Rosenburg

[Profile]

Debriefing. Nora was rather reluctant about being present for this part and did not rush to be at the meeting, though she was still certain to be on time. When she arrived, there were three other members already present. They were playing nice and Nora decided to stay out of the way towards the back of the room. Of course it would most likely start filling up fully any moment. It would be a bit easier to blend in once everyone else arrived and were wearing their uniforms just as she was. Though her blond hair was pulled tight in a bun, staying formal.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:09 pm
And when he gets to Heaven,to Saint Peter he will tell...

Crossed Steele

CDR Shepard

Lightning II

Midoriwa

Lieutenant Jet

User Image

The boy who entered through the back door looked no more than 17 or 18. He wore a cloth Russian tank helmet with goggles, a camo military vest over a white button down shirt and red tie, fingerless gloves, regular OD fatigue pants, and scuffed combat boots. At first glance, one would assume he was the brat of one of the on-base crewmen, perhaps a mechanic or communications officer. But he got up on the platform, and looked over the men in front of him appraisingly, waiting for them to notice him. He wanted to see their reactions when they realized that their commander, the famous Arch Aingel over the radio, was no more than a kid.

"One more soldier reporting, sir. I've served my time in Hell."

AINGELPROJECT667
Captain

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pykies
Vice Captain

Dedicated Informer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Brigadier General Thomas Pryor

Thomas looked at the marine. It was the one that he had yelled at on the battlefield. He didn’t regret it, but he did forgive the marine in his mind. It was a bad situation but nothing can change it now. He watched as the Women that came in with the second wave slinked into the back of the room. He took another sip from his coffee and set it back down on a coaster. He then watched as the young boy walked in. He looked kind of scruffy. He kept his gaze on him as he stood at the podium. At Thomas’s age, not even this surprised him; he just kept his mouth shut and stood up to attention. Eyes forward not moving until he was given the word to take his seat.

Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff