Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ace Combat: Unsung Heroes

Back to Guilds

The Legion Contracting Corp. is an elite force. To be asked to join is a privilege. 

Tags: Ace Combat, Private Military, Mercenary, Special Forces, Role Play 

Reply Archives
Pirate Suppression Debriefing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CDR Shepard

7,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:36 pm
User Image
Commander Trident
Marine Commander
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trident put his hand on old friend's left shoulder, the closest one to himself.

""You did a fine job out there, You made the right call."

Trident pull back his arm and shifted in his seat, a little, remaining focused on what was to happen next. Things were going to happen differently on the next mission, he was going to make sure of that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:53 am
And when he gets to Heaven,to Saint Peter he will tell...
User Image

Aingel nodded his head sadly. he had not known the dead personally, but he had hand picked each and every one of them, and he could pull up their profiles on his internal database on a moment's notice. They were all excellent soldiers, and the DLCC was indeed worse with their loss.

"The attack was not your fault, Admiral. My intel dropped the ball on this mission. None of us had any idea that the pirates had a fully armed and capable submarine. May your mens' souls rest in peace."

He made a mental note to remind him later to send letters of condolences to their families, along with a check to pay for funeral expenses and then some. After filing a report away, he turned to Pryor.

"Pryor, what were the Army's losses?"

"One more soldier reporting, sir. I've served my time in Hell."

AINGELPROJECT667
Captain

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pykies
Vice Captain

Dedicated Informer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Brigadier General Thomas Pryor

When Thomas heard his name he thought for a moment not saying anything, trying to remember everything to the last detail, he may have sat there to long for others, but he wanted to make sure all of the details where right. As he thought the images of all the explosions kept appearing in his head. He picked up his coffee and took a sip, once he had set it back down he began to speak to the crowd.

“Well…. All of the Black Hawks have minor damage, nothing to serious, but enough to where they need repairs. When we were commencing the assaults on the HQ and the Saw shed we lost ten men and four were wounded. When the missiles hit another three were killed and two more were wounded. Things could have gone better, but there’s nothing we can do about it now.”

He said as he sat there regretting every call he made. His face showed no signs of regret but he felt it in his stomach. He then took another sip of coffee, his cup now empty. He didn’t care if the others had listened to his report or not, all he cared about was the next mission that his soldiers were going to go on. As he continued to think back to the events his stomach curled. This was the worst mission he had ever done, and he blamed all of his losses now on himself, he would never tell anyone this or ever show it, but he still felt the pain and sorrow of all those men, their names engraved into his head. He knew that as a commander he should be able to move on from this, but it would take time.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:49 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
∞ Kage "Jet" Tsu ∞
╚══════════════╝

User Image

User Image

Kage continued listening as the Admiral gave his report on the status of the Navy. Four vessels damaged, one serious, and dozens of lives lost or almost lost. In terms of a war it would not have been that bad, but in the case of this operation is was a fairly bad occurrence, not that loss of life was ever good. Kage was sure that news of the attack on the Pirates had made worldwide news by now and that the DLCC would become a target of other terrorist organizations. The Pirates after all had been a deterrent to anti-Terrorism actions. Still, the losses could have been minimized had the DLCC used its air support properly. Perhaps the jets could have even discovered the submarine sooner, before it launched the missiles that caused most of the damage.

Kage's head turned to the Army's general, General Pryor. With all of these higher ranking people in the room Kage began questioning, in the back of his mind at least, why he was here. He held an enlisted rank, and not a high one at that. In terms of importance he was probably the least important person in the room. Still it seemed that the Army had fared far better than the Navy.

Lieutenant Jet

Dangerous Defender

7,625 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:54 pm

Colonel Artyom

[Profile]

"они были бесстрашны и готовы отдать свою жизнь за то, что считал правильным" he said as he looked at his dog tags seeing the hammer and sickle with the DLCC flag painted over it.He then looked over to Nora and then to Pryor then he got up "Sir your intel was not the only thing at fault for the army's losses the Marines did not keep there side of the mission only the army had any real men on the ground" he then said out as he looked at Aingel not caring what would happen anymore as so far only the army had been able to do any real fighting.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:12 pm
User Image

Staff Sargent Nora Rosenburg

[Profile]

Commander Aingel was brief once more and attentions were turned to the Army. General Pryor was silent for what would be called a pregnant pause. It was slightly uncomfortable while it lasted but was seemed necessary for internal calculations.

When the General beginning speaking, Nora was glad that their losses were not so great. She thought for sure when the missile had gone off towards the end of the mission, that there would have been many more lives lost. Even as he ran over the numbers, General Pryor was calm. Soon, Nora realized she had been frowning as she took all this in.

There were words beside her in a foreign language. Nora knew this was Colonel Artyom and she looked sideways to him. Oh dear. Then the Colonel was up on his feet. This would not be a good sign as Artyom said his peace now.

Midoriwa

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Trick or Treat 100

AINGELPROJECT667
Captain

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:58 pm
User Image

Aingel suddenly flashed a look at Artyom. His eyes, if only for a second, flashed a bright crimson red before returning to their normal blue-grey color. When he spoke, his voice was calm, and slightly admonishing, but no one could miss the veiled stone coldness in his voice.

"Colonel, while I appreciate your words for Pryor, I must remind you that placing the blame on a fellow branch is not an acceptable way. The only people responsible for the deaths of all our men, from any branch, are the ones who pulled the triggers to the guns that killed them, or the ones that activated the missiles that exploded among them. While the Marines did have their setbacks early on in the mission, they recovered the hostage as they were supposed to, and succeeded in getting her to the extraction zone, which was exactly what they were supposed to do."

He turned soberly away from Artyom, and flicked on the projector screen. On it, the face of every Dark Legion member who was killed in the operation appeared on screen. He looked up at the soldiers in the room.

"These men and women had their own reasons for being there, be it money, a sense of justice, or perhaps they just wanted to fight. But they all died for one cause, and one cause only: To see their mission completed. And they did. Because for these 70 soldiers who sacrificed their lives, look what we accomplished."

Aingel clicked another button, and the block of faces shrunk to show an even bigger block, consisting of several hundred unknown faces, the faces of the pirates that had been killed, including the face of Balthar, though his death was never confirmed. Also, separate from the block, was the face of a smiling teenage girl, tearfully reuniting with her father. Above the picture was the caption: RESCUED: 1 HOSTAGE. Aingel looked at he picture with the others, then turned to face them.

"They died....to complete the mission. In this mercenary group, there is no placing blame on fellow soldiers. There is no 'friction' between branches. There can be none, because if there is, we will fail. We are Legion, people. We are Many."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:17 pm

When Thomas heard Artyom’s words he was about to handle the situation, but Aingel beaten him to it. Thomas watched Aingel’s eyes and now had a question for him, but it could wait. Everything that Aingel had said was true, the goal of the mission had been reached. Thomas stood up in his slow mannered and walked silently over to Artyom. When he reached Artyom he put a hand on his shoulder and spoke quietly.

“Стенд вниз солдата, порожденных этим ..... Нет, словами этого человека верны. Мы не можем бороться между собой, если мы хотим сделать это там, в мире. Поэтому, пожалуйста, сидят, и как только мы закончим совещание, мы можем пойти в местный бар, и захватить несколько напитки, сделать несколько тостов на эти падшие люди.”

Thomas then gave him a slight pat on his good shoulder and began to walk back to his seat, hoping that Artyom would be content and sit back down. And later tonight him and Artyom would probably share a few laughs over a bottle of vodka.

Pykies
Vice Captain

Dedicated Informer

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:35 pm

Colonel Artyom

[Profile]

"Сегодня то, но до сих пор этот парень, он просто действует, как они были пешками многие напитки товарищ Прайор" he said as he sat back down and held another dog tag that had a red cross on it looking at it like someone would look at a ghost. He then closed his fist that had the dog tag in it and looked up at Nora and smiled "The lucky ones die in peace i hope to go out like i came in" he then said so she could hear him and the people that were near him but no one other then them

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:50 pm
User Image

Staff Sargent Nora Rosenburg

[Profile]

Surprise is was the only way to describe it. That General Pryor would come to this part of the room in the middle of the briefing, it seemed disrespectful to the other members. Nora would never say this aloud. Just like she would never mention that she felt left out when General Pryor and Colonel Artyom spoke to each other in Russian. She did not know this language. Nora made a mental note to perhaps learn another language.

She noticed the tags that the Colonel looked at, if only briefly. Nora could not help but smile and nod gently to his words.

Midoriwa

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Trick or Treat 100

Elder Maxson
Crew

Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:25 pm
User Image
Commander Trident
Marine Commander

Trident sat their calmly, he knew mistakes were made. His Marines should have been there supporting the Army in their assault. The Marines did what they were supposed to do, they got to the girl in the nick of time, just before she was about to be raped. He heard the two speaking Russian in the back and said, and understood them being multilingual.

"ТЭти люди отдали свои жизни, чтобы другие могли жить. Они герои независимо от того, что говорят, они никогда не будут забыты."

Trident replied back to them quietly, in soft solemn tone of voice. He would never forget the soldiers names. He has never forgotten any Soldier, Marine, or Sailor who laid their life down for their country, or for their Brothers in Arms.

((Translation: Those men gave their lives so that others may live. They are heroes no matter what anyone says, they will never be forgotten.))

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:30 pm

Colonel Artyom

[Profile]

"I never said that they were not heroes Trident and i don't know what you could say to start with half on the men there most of there lives could have been saved if you were to just followed the main plan" he then said as he looked at him standing up again. He then looked at Pryor "Comrade Pryor i believe i have said my pact i will be leaving now" he then said as he started to walk out of the room

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Pykies
Vice Captain

Dedicated Informer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:40 pm

Thomas sat there as Colonel Artyom left the room, it was probably best if he did, he was to mad and it would just cause more problems if he stayed. He then turned his attention back to Aingel to see his reaction to this, and hopefully he would agree. He readjusted his eye patch so that it wouldn’t dig into his skin, the new eye patch was larger than the last and caused more irritation, he didn’t like it.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:07 pm
User Image

Aingel watched as Artyom left, sighing and pinching the bridge of his nose. For a moment, as he looked over the men once more, he didn't look like some kid. His eyes held the air of a seasoned commander rather than some teenager who was new at his position of leadership. The look passed, and he clasped his hands behind his back again.

"The last four Dark Legion casualties belong to the crew of Masamune's wingman, who was shot down. They gave their lives so that an enemy position could not inflict further damage to our aerial units, and I personally owe them my gratitude, since my Harrier was upon their list of targets. As with Cross's men, and Pryor's, they will be honored in the ceremony following this debriefing. Now, onto more....positive matters...."

He looked at the group, a confident smile on his face. Despite the sadness od the losses, now came a time that should hopefully lift everyone's spirits.

"Paychecks!"

AINGELPROJECT667
Captain

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items