Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ace Combat: Unsung Heroes

Back to Guilds

The Legion Contracting Corp. is an elite force. To be asked to join is a privilege. 

Tags: Ace Combat, Private Military, Mercenary, Special Forces, Role Play 

Reply Archives
[Completed][Army] Forest Training Op. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pykies
Vice Captain

Dedicated Informer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:55 pm
By Lightning:
Operation Completed, thread closed, no more new posts ^^

Thomas decided that his men would need training, and on this training mission they would be rescuing him from a farm turned into a makeshift terrorist encampment.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

After riding in the Passenger seat of a military transport tuck, he looks over to the driver.

"Stop here, this is good."

The truck stopped in the middle of the road, surrounded by forest. Looking either way down the road, you can’t see anything but forests. After Thomas steps out of the truck he turned and waited for the 15 soldiers in the back to come out of the truck.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:06 pm
User Image

Private Nora Rosenburg

[Profile]

Nora had found herself sitting quietly in the back of a truck. They had no idea where they were going but the drive took a while. She had signed up for this training sessions because training was always a good thing. It would allow her practice for missions and allow her to better get to know the personalities and abilities of her comrades.

There was a shift in the air and the truck began to slow. Once stopped, the group could hear the general get out. They were to follow suit. When Nora stepped off the truck she noticed green. A forest would make for an interesting arena.

Midoriwa

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Trick or Treat 100

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:08 pm
Artyom

Artyom jumped out of the truck his AK-109 over his shoulder. Once he was out he put his gloves back on looking at Thomas "So what is the training mission" he asked as he walked over to the side of the road and kicked the edge of the pavement. He then looked back at the truck seeing people unload and that made him smile "This will be fun" he then said to himself as he looked back to the tree's watching them sway in the wind but soon he looked back to Pryor "So tell me how this paint ammo works like a real bullet i say we train with them. losers might get shot but that shows them not to run when i am shooting" he then said with a slight laugh mostly due to his past with the Spetsnaz and a few live fire war games that went haywire

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:24 pm
Thomas Pryor

Thomas looked at Artyom, then to the men.
“This is a search and rescue mission, the person you will be rescuing is me. I will be located inside one of the buildings, the building itself is unknown to all of you. Artyom will be leading you.”
He said as he handed him a picture of the area they were going to assault. (the picture from above)
“You will be using simmunition, they are bullets with plastic paint filled tips, so they hurt very much when you get hit by them. Patrols will be along all roads, so I suggest you don’t use them.”
Thomas said as he began to step back into the truck.
“Fifteen miles until you reach you objective, I suggest you get moving.”
He said as the truck began to drive off, leaving the men there in the middle of the road.

Pykies
Vice Captain

Dedicated Informer

Midoriwa

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:36 pm
User Image

Private Nora Rosenburg

[Profile]

Artyom seemed an interesting superior and she was glad he had the nerves to asked what the mission would be; though, they all knew that it would be explained soon enough. At least that is how she felt.

Nora had expected the mission to be a search and rescue. She, however, did not expect for the team as having to rescue the general. She gulped and looked around at the others. The idea of using the simmunitions was exciting but the prospect of looking like a fool in front of the higher up, made her stomach flip.

Nora looked over the aerial view. It looked like many others forests probably would look on a map of this scale. It was no surprise when Artyom was named as the the leader of the mission. He was the highest ranking officer at this point. As General Pryor gave the last details of the mission, he was whisked off.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:41 pm
Artyom

Artyom looked at the group "Come one boys and girls let's go have some fun" he said to them as he started to walk into the woods till they could not see the road anymore. Once there he put the picture on the ground with rocks holding it down "Ok we will spit into two group one group five people which i will lead the other with ten people they will follow us to the barn and once my group is around the back of the barn the other group will start to shoot at it" he said as his finger pointed out the way they would take and the roads that would most likely have patrols on them when they reach them. He then got up and put the map in his pocket "Nora you are with me never know if they have traps around here and the split in the two groups is going to be a good amount so time is everything" he then said as he pointed to her and the other people that were going to be in his group

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Midoriwa

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:51 pm
User Image

Private Nora Rosenburg

[Profile]

All attention was on the Colonel now. He commanded respect. Nora liked how included the female population when speaking to the group. Not that she was not used to being called one of the guys at this point. The worked as a group and the population was mostly male. She held no qualms over this.

If there was ever a time or place to get lost, this would be it. Then again, this was also the reason for survival training. A forest provided the perfect landscape to become disoriented, as soldiers they were trained to push down fear and to use logic. Inside the forest, the group surrounded Artyom and they looked down at the map. She knelt near and looked closely.

She followed the orders but was curious as to why exactly they were going to shoot out the barn. She wondered if they shouldn't scope it out once there, wondering how heavily it would be guarded. Not to mention that there might be look outs posted.

Nora nodded, "Yes Sir." Of course it was an honor to be chosen as part of the Colonel's group.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:11 pm

Colonel Artyom

[Profile]

Artyom looked at her with a smile "Don't call me sir we are not that nice out here" he said to her as he looked around and started to walk through the woods with the four men and Nora behind him.Once they crossed two roads he did a bird call that told the other group to start following them and soon after that they got to there first road block witch was the first patrol. He looked back at Nora "You see anyway we can take them out fast or get around them" he said to her as he got beside her looking around slolwy

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Midoriwa

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:22 pm
User Image

Private Nora Rosenburg

[Profile]

The color rose to her cheeks. Nora was embarrassed and blushing, hoping the others did not notice too much. She simply nodded at the Colonels comment. She followed with the other men. It did not take long for the group to come across a patrol. Nora immediately started to recall the map and what their best options might be. If they shot out the group, this might cause an immediate alarm to go off. They could take the effort to sneak up and bound and gag the group but this might take too much time. "The best bet might be to simply use the forest and coverage and go around. Just don't stray too far so that we can still see the road." At the moment, this seemed the most feasible.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:50 pm

Colonel Artyom

[Profile]

Artyom looked at her seeing the blush but he just looked away not wanting to say anything yet he then pointed to a storm drain "There we can crawl under the road hope you don't mind getting wet" he said with a small laugh after he said that.He then slowly crawled up to the storm drain seeing the cover that went to it almost off he grabbed his sickle and pried it off setting it down he then looked through it seeing the other side already gone he looked at his group calling them over and watching as they went though till he got to Nora were he put a hand on her shoulder."Hope you don't mind getting wet and having me follow i am going to put the drain back were it goes" he then said to her as he picked the cover back up

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Midoriwa

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:59 pm
User Image

Private Nora Rosenburg

[Profile]

Storm drain. That was a good plan. For some reason Nora had not noticed the drain lid; had not even considered the idea of a drain even being set up along this road. "All part of the game." Not that Nora was thinking of this training as a game, it was not a game but a mission. She followed his lead. The other men followed easily as well. They had spent many hours, days even, crawling in training at boot camp.

Nora was moving to follow when Artyom pulled her shoulder. She had not expected it and turned to him. "Of course, whatever it takes." She figured that he was flirting and not being sexist and smiled softly. She went into the drain then.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:14 pm

Colonel Artyom

[Profile]

Artyom soon followed her putting the drain back as he did.Once on the other side he rejoined the group and walked into the wood so he could not see the road "OK Nora this is were you come in you are the E.O.D they would most likely have planted bombs in the woods i want you to walk with me and i will keep you covered if they ambush us and you keep watch for bombs i don't want to go home covered in paint" he then said to her as he started to walk slowly scanning the forest as they were in the perfect ambush place but he was glad that it worked both ways.

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Midoriwa

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:21 pm
User Image

Private Nora Rosenburg

[Profile]

It did not take long to get to the other side and Nora stretched out a bit. Artyom showed up right behind her and it was as if they never existed. She was addressed once more and nodded. "Of course, yes Sir." She winced a little after calling Artyom 'sir' again. "We won't let that happen." Nora commented on the notion of them getting covered in paint.

As they walked, she began to look for signs of planted bombs and mines.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:43 pm

Colonel Artyom

[Profile]

Artyom looked at her once she said sir but he continued to walk looking around. He looked as the woods started to get more bright "The woods are ending this is not good that means the main open area is coming up once we are there Nora i want you in the back you cover our rear" he said as they came up to the end of the woods

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Midoriwa

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:28 am
User Image

Private Nora Rosenburg

[Profile]

They were coming across an opening now. This was the perfect opportunity for a trap because anyone coming up would think that they were home free. At Artyum's commande, Nora nodded and stated, "Understood." She looked about carefully still. There was no signs of anyone in the trees. She found this surprising. Careful eyes scanned the ground for any upturned turns or moss that looked like it had been altered.

Nora noticed that a tree was a scuffed. It looked like it might have been cut into or been rubbed up against with a hardened object. She tapped the colonel lightly and pointed this out to him. It was not apparent if this was purposeful or accidental but it was a sign of someone having come through this area previously. She held her colt at the ready.

Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff