This is the roleplay I am mainly interested in starting:

User Image

Names: Colton(Red), Aido(blue), Kade(purple)

Colton
Sex: Male
Orientation: Gay
personality: Always up to no good. A troublemaker but has a very kind and fragile side. Gets jealous easily and always craves attention.
Bio: I was abused ever since I could walk. My dad hated my guts and wished I was never born. My mom was always too drunk to care. I ran away from home when I was just 6 and Aido found me freezing on the street. I didn't trust him at first but soon I grew to like him. He is my life now.

Kade
Orientation: Gay
Personality: very cheery and friendly but shy at the same time.  Is a lover boy and will do almost anything you ask. I am a big softie and cry easily.
Bio: I was raised in an orphanage. I don't remember my mom or dad because I was just a baby when I was given away.  All of the kids there did not like me and often picked on me. I soon became very shy and submissive. One day Aido came and took me home. I was so happy that I finally left the home. He even bought me an ice cream cone!

Aido
Orientation: Gay (uke... Maybe seke)
Bio: I was born into a rich family. My dad was a famous pianist and my mom danced all around the world. They were in a plane crash... And their plane was never found. I still hope they are alive but it has been so many years... The chances of finding them are none.
I grew very lonely in the huge house my parents left me. I have multiple beach houses and even a ski resort. I needed companions so I started to adopt little kids. I have two currently and I think that is all I will get. Now I am looking for a lover. There was always something missing... And that is someone to hold me in bed and tell me they love me.

Okay. For this roleplay I was thinking either...
- Aido would buy a slave that would be a seme(or dominant seke) that was kind but tough. That wouldn't live him at first, but soon crave his attention like the children do.
-Aido would rescue a slave that is a seme who is a romantic and very flattering. This seme would need to be outgoing and good with children almost like a father.
-Aido would be a slave and would refuse to leave without his two little brothers (or best friends) the first two semes' personalities apply here too.

The children would have no part in the hot and heavy scenes (unless you wanted them to) They are a package deal. You can not just take one. Please Pm me if interested.