Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Archive
Favorite Tales of Symphonia Character? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fav character?
  Lloyd
  Collette
  Genis
  Raine
  Kratos
  Sheena
  Presea
  Regal
  Zelos
  Combination
View Results

sigma___xx

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:10 am
Evilweirdo 0
Sirea Angelie
Speaking of the Wonder Chef, I am quite curious as to how he was able to teleport himself between Sylvarant and Tethe'alla during when the two worlds were split. xd

It's the power of cooking with love.

omg i actually laughed so hard.

my favourite character is colette. i just love the transformation she goes through, and how at the beginning she's forced herself to become this empty shell with a smile on its face. and by the end of the game, she's found self-worth, she's found a purpose, and she fights to live and be happy. her ideas about love and strength were so inspiring to me as a child, and what regal says about her at the beginning of disc two... "she understands the power that words posses." that really got to me. i just love her. <3

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 6:03 pm
Lloyd, & Regal

Lloyd is my Fav person because he great to used and he think a lot like me and behave like me with kindness. Regal is my second, why he love someone with all his heart and soul and when they turn her into a monster, he had to kill her like she wish, sadly he hate himself for it. I hear later on in the game he take his chain off and used his hand and feet for fighting!  

Bloody Madness

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 2:42 pm
Bloody Madness
Lloyd, & Regal

Lloyd is my Fav person because he great to used and he think a lot like me and behave like me with kindness. Regal is my second, why he love someone with all his heart and soul and when they turn her into a monster, he had to kill her like she wish, sadly he hate himself for it. I hear later on in the game he take his chain off and used his hand and feet for fighting!

Spoilers ahoy!
I'm afraid not, but he does fire a neat beam thing from his hands at one point!

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 3:41 pm
No one has mentioned him yet, which makes me repeat myself when I say Yuan needs more love.

To be perfectly honest, I really like all of the characters in Symphonia. Each and every one of them have had difficult backgrounds and have to face adversity in so many different situations. However, my top favorite character is Yuan, who tends to be pushed to the side because the main playable characters are so much more popular. Especially Kratos.

I honestly fell in love with Yuan the very first time I played the game. Before I knew his name, he was this mysterious characters with a personality I loved. And then later I learned more about him and what he was dealing with. Sure Mithos lost his sister, but Yuan had proposed to Martel, and therefore lost the woman he loved. And as far as anyone knows, Yuan took it upon himself to right the wrongs that Mithos was doing in the name of Martel. It took him some time to figure out that it was wrong, but the point is that he realized exactly what it was that Martel wanted and he was trying to make things right. As a result, in order to stop Mithos, he realized he had to kill Kratos to release Origin's seal. And while Kratos was his friend, he knew it was a necessary evil if Mithos was to be stopped. The only time you get to see his soft side is that side quest with his ring, the very same ring he had given to Martel when he proposed to her.

Of course, I also really love Kratos. For pretty much all the reasons everyone else has listed that they love him for. He might not be father of the year material, but he truly does care about his son, and after finding out Lloyd was alive, clearly did everything he could to ensure Lloyd stayed alive. After all, having thought he lost his son once, there was no way he was going to let it happen again.  

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150

xiolin18

650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:31 am
I'm stuck between Regal and Raine...touch choice, one can cook and the other can...not.

But her scenes are hilarious.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:13 pm
Evilweirdo 0
Bloody Madness
Lloyd, & Regal

Spoilers ahoy!
I'm afraid not, but he does fire a neat beam thing from his hands at one point!

Give him an orange jumpsuit, maybe spike his hair a bit. HE IS GOKU

rahna

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:35 pm
rahna

YEEEEEEES.

Also, I agree with Martel. Yuan needs more love.
...Given her username, that sounded rather funny.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:11 pm
So hard to chose! But I think Sheena is my fave because of her kindness
also she does great support in battle and lets me do the duel attack I discovered completely on my own:
''DARK SERPENT!''
die evil angels!  

ShadeKyubi

Feral Shapeshifter

12,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:56 pm
Evilweirdo 0
rahna

YEEEEEEES.

Also, I agree with Martel. Yuan needs more love.
...Given her username, that sounded rather funny.

Given that, and that I kind of intended for my avatar to look a little like Martel. xD
It is rather funny. ^ ^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:42 pm
User ImageThis guy right here would be my favorite. He is so sexy (and he knows it). But, no, really. Underneath that idiot playboy facade he hides himself under is actually a deep, intelligent individual who has dealt with so much pain and misery it's almost impossible to fathom. But at the same time when push comes to shove in both games and the anime, he knows exactly what to say or do to help someone else when they're hurting.

**EDIT: I love how poor Regal got no love. crying  

Hallie Neko-chan

Adventuring Lionheart

11,275 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100

Mango Sweetsplash

Interesting Shapeshifter

4,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:11 am
RP_Master_Jak
Sheena.
1) She's a Ninja. Always earns points with me.
2) Her abilities in combat are amazing when used right. She can make any attack any element on new game+ runs.
3) Her back story is high caliber, similar tragedies as most of the other main characters.
4) She doesn't put up with Zelos's perverse nature any more than I do.
5) Frickin'. Chief. Of. Mizuho. She's the ninja chief, of a ninja village. Badass meter just neared Deadpool levels.

And that's my Sheena is Badass and Awesome 101 lecture for the day.

I approve of this, though I personally prefer Kratos and Colette over the other characters in the game.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff